Couldn‘t stand the humiliation

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Andrea_NL, Nov 28, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:15 AM
    It happened last friday. I was doing the housework and my wife was at work. She texted me a message and told me that she had a suprise for me and wanted to invite me for dinner in the evening.

I was happy and excited because I love going out with my wife and spend quality time with her. When she came home in the evening I greated her at the door, kissed her feet and she quickly checked if all my tasks have been done as expected.

I was in a typical home outfit for doiing chores and wore black leggings, a long sports bra and an matching oversized pullover wich she choosed for me before she went to work in the morning. Of course it is not the outfit a typical male would wear but as you know, in our marriage I am far away from being allowed to be a typical male. Because it is in our own house and it makes my wife happy and feels comfy, I am ok with it.

My wife informed me that I should get ready now and she wants me to look beautiful this evening. I was getting a bit afraid to be honest. I knew I only had female clothes anymore but we always had the deal that outside our house I am only „light feminized“ with ladys jeans, sneakers, a blouse or a pullover. Clothes which had to be for women but you couldn’t recognize extremly like a dress or a skirt.

This evening my wife wanted to cross the boundaries. We went to our fitting room and she told me get off my clothes and I did as expected. She than put of my sport bra and panties, which I should not do by myself in her presence and checked my device. She slowly stroked it with one finger and whispered „maybe if you are ready to humiliate yourself a bit more for me and go out with me in a dress the fitst time, I would make an exception from your strict chastity rules“.

I was melting and getting hot immediately until she hard plastic of my the vice clitty reminded me, that it doesn’t make sence to be happy yet…

Slavecaro, bethanise, lexie and 14 others like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:15 AM
  3. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    Sounds like a fun night to me

4. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    …she pult out black lingerie and I had to step into the panties and put my arms through the bra. When she fixed it on my back she stroke my back and gave me a kiss. She ordered me to sit down and and put out a thin elegant pantyhose. I was getting nervous and felt realy uncomfortable. Ever since she started to feminize me, I feared this moment where I have to go outside in a dress.

When I stood there with my micro chastity, my lingerie set and my pantyhose, she put out out a mid long cocktail-dress in dark green and I had to step in and put my arms through it. When she put up the zipper slowly I realised how uncomfortable I was with the hole situation.

I just was not ready for this step. I love my wife and accept a lot to make her happy. I live my live in devotion and submission to her but I felt it was a boarder I wasn‘t ready to cross even with the perspective to receive an orgasm or something close to.

I took all my courage and told her that I am still not ready to go out with her like this. I told her that a dress is something everybody would directly recognize on a man and I dob‘t have the confidence to stand the humiliation of the views or comments of other people outside our safe space at home.

My wife was disappointed because she thought it would be easier to get me there and that I am so horny I would do everything for the perspective of an orgasm. She told me in a soft voice that of course I will stay in chastity and she will quit the table now. She helped me pit of my dress, put another casual dress on me and an apron and told me that I should prepare a realy good meal if I don‘t want to go on a date with my wife.

I felt terrible on the one hand because I was not ready for this big humiliation she expected from me but was also happy that she accepted it anyway and didn’t get angry.

5. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    I have to say I am with you. The big humiliation would be a definite no in my book.
    being forced to drss by your woman, That would be amazing to me.

Maybe an alternative would be she could force you to dress and make a wondereful dinner at home for her and some friends of her choice. The humiliation would be limited then.
    Just a thought. :)

6. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    Why would looking or dressing like a woman be humiliating?

7. Sieur d'Eon

Sieur d'Eon Member

Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm certain I'd feel the same way you did under those circumstances. I think you did right to back away from that if you're really not ready for that experience.

8. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    I think he meant, for him. It would be humiliating for him to dress as a Woman. I didn’t get the impression that he was making a blanket statement with an idea that applies to everyone.
    His story is just specific to his situation.
    Others will have different experiences.

9. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    Because not everyone in chasity is into sissification or being feminized. While I have nothing against it. I can definitely say it's a hard boundary for me and am glad my kh has no interest in it.

10. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    You'd agree if you had reassignment procedure wouldn't you. Then you'd be dressing gender appropriate.

11. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Chastity is a Lifestyle

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Either you enjoy the humiliation and accept that you like it, and it turns you on, or it sounds too coercive in my opinion and not a good place to be for your mental health. I hope everything works out to the satisfaction of you both. If this is you then own it and try not to feel this as a humiliation.

12. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    Or you don't see it as humiliation. It's a costume (like everything we wear every day -- we're creating an image, presenting as *something*. An unusual costume -- that's fun. It's playtime. If others don't enjoy it, that's their problem.

Sieur d'Eon likes this.
  13. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    Give it time, early days, giggles.

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sounds like fun to me!

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  15. lexie

lexie Active member

NL
    Local Time:
    I think it's great you've shared this @Andrea_NL

It sounds like you've got something wonderful going with your Wife! And the fact She is interested in growing your boundaries is admirable, imho as a submissive sissy i think it is lovely to be challenged from time to time! Only one life to live here, as i know of anyway.

As i am not able to see things how you do, i might be projecting my point of view, so i hope you won't see it as a judgement of your choices;

But for me the word "Humiliation" would not be applicable in this setting, especially when your Wife said She wanted you to look beautiful when going out. Assuming one is to be dressed tastefully:

Yes, i'd feel insecure and maybe a bit embarred, as i'd worry if i would "pass" enough as a Woman and feel judged by other people in the restaurant.
    The reality though, is that most people simply do not care (as long as your not offending or hurting anyone- eg.; having your locked dicklet isn't hanging out lol).
    Some may even admire your your Wife's courage to express yourselves (i know i would).
    On top of that, also consider your Wife is there with you all the way, willing and happy to be associated with a pretty dolled up sissy like you. I am sure it is quite a big step for Her too, wanting to be there for you, broadening both your horizons and deepen that connection.

I am wondering what your wonderful Wife thinks and felt, and how other Women on the forum think of this? Would You take your feminized husband out for dinner, how would that go?

x

16. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I guess the humiliation aspect depends on where you stand on cross dressing. I would find it humiliating because I'm not one. And it would be a humiliation I wouldn't enjoy (there are plenty I would) because it's just not my kink. There's plenty on here who would love the opportunity.

Mr_anonymous and lexie like this.
  17. Caged4Sazz

Caged4Sazz My wife has become my KH

Wife Pleaser
    NW - UK
    Local Time:
    Bit too much fantasy going on here for me.

I commit fully to my wife (KH) and trust her never to put me in a situation that might be quite so openly disappoved of.

Mr_anonymous likes this.
  18. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    I’m amazed how many ppl here see humiliation and coersion as something to disapprove of. My entire sexuality is about humiliation. And it has to be real, not some playacting that doesn’t take me out of my safety zone. So as a consequence it also has to be coersive, otherwise I wouldn’t expose myself to it. When I recollect all the really intense sexual experiences I’ve had, I couldn’t have had half of them if I’d been offered the possibility of escape.

I’m not criticising anyone who doesn’t want that for themselves, but why the apparent judgement of others’ needs and preferences?

19. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    Because consent and boundaries are important for most. If anything else for safety reasons. If cnc is your thing great but for many including myself it's a hard no.

20. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Chastity is a Lifestyle

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    The title of the thread would suggest something else, and there was no judgement in what I said.

21. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    It’s not just in the arena of sexuality. So many experiences are facilitated by coercion. For example I wouldn’t have my lifelong appreciation of Shakespeare and the King James Bible if they hadn’t been drummed into me by rote as a child. And I had an amazing out of body experience once whilst having the sh*t kicked out of me by cops. Just saying…

Jay Sub likes this.
  22. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Fair enough but I suppose I’m hypersensitive to the whiff of disapproval since the desire to have choice denied is so central to my sexual identity.

23. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    Yeah but public humiliation by cross dressing is abit different then being forced to read or beaten up against your will.

24. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    But my point was they can all be enriching.
    Or not… they could be horrific. You never know til after.

25. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    Perhaps I'll never know. I have a handful of hard boundaries I won't ever cross. A few soft ones I might dabble with it ever arises.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice