Couldn‘t stand the humiliation

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Andrea_NL, Nov 28, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    I can thoroughly recommend winding cops up. Unless you’re in the USA, or in an ethnic minority.
    In my youth getting beaten up by cops was my “go to” way of venting my existential angst. It’s a way of experiencing violence that’s unlikely to result in death or disability (with the provisos I alluded to above). And little danger of injuring a cop in the process, since they’re so well padded. I’d hate to hurt another human being just to get my jollies, especially when they’re just doing their job.
    These days I’ve massively mellowed out. Comes with age.

2. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    Yeah none of the kinks involve felonies or losing my gun rights lol.

3. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    It's hard not to judge, because we imagine ourselves in the scenario and try to understand how we would feel. I understand some folks like humiliation. And I like the domination aspect of it. But, there are some acts that just don't seem productive to me. Like humiliating the essence of who we are seems damaging to me. I can see it could be enlightening. I guess that's why people are different. There's a lot to learn from others even if we don't want to experience it. Crossdressing in public would be a bit far (by a few miles) for me.

4. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    I used to love cross dressing when young and slim and could look good. And you might think “since you’re so into humiliation why not now, when youre old and fat and have a bushy beard and would look like a pile of shite?” But the thing is, I am too much in awe of women (and attractive cross dressers) to besmirch the territory.

5. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    A high point was going out drunk and in makeup in Soviet Russia and kissing a policeman. I got away with it too, since Scooby Doo and his gang weren’t there to reveal me as the old caretaker.
    Again, astonishingly this is true (apart from me being the old caretaker - or janitor, for the benefit of American readers).

6. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    You want to be protected under her wing, and she may be prepping you for a relationship with a man ? Treating you as blossoming flower ready shed some petals. Take you from gurlie to really experience and express your femininity and share womanly things on a higher level then you have been, from gurlhood to gurlfriend and womanhood.

Hope that doesn`t sound like fantasy , it has happened in many relationships and is so sexy and enviable.

7. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    Boundaries can be difficult, but respect them.

There is a lot of ugliness in the world. You are not a part of it. Respect that you are a beautiful and sensitive person. Someday you might go out. We will all be better for it.

Headtrip and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  8. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    Humiliation is complicated just like “pain” is complicated. You can try out sensations like “pain” without getting “hurt”. You can also play with your boundaries and try something new without being “degraded” or rejected. It all depends on the person and a lot of what discussed here is theoretical without actually “trying it on”.

I’ve crossdressed, in public, and worried it would be “humiliating” and it wasn’t. It was empowering and interesting. It might have been a bit “humbling” to be outside of my usual self.

I’ve also worn outrageous costumes in the right time and place and it was a bit “humiliating” and fun too! Not humiliating like I was being “destroyed” but taken down a notch in a maid’s outfit.

Not all CD is same, even for same crossdressed.

9. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    Nice story

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice