Chapter 1

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Claud_Bear, Nov 13, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Claud_Bear

Claud_Bear Active member

North Carolina USA
    Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    Well, today I would say is the first official day of my journey down the path of chastity and giving over control to my beautiful wife.
    A few days ago, I gathered up the courage to finally show my wife my chastity cage and then put it on for her. That went well and lead to her playing with my caged genitals and eventually moving to the bedroom where I helped her to an orgasm. She offered to help me but due to time we chose to wait till later. We went out to a movie and I was still caged however I don't think she knew I still had it on. She may have suspected it because during my show and tell, she asked me how long I could keep it on. Anyway we made it back home but we did not have time for me to get an orgasm of my own(which was perfectly fine with me)

Fast forward to this morning. We were in bed and woke up about 30 minutes before the alarm clock was due to go off. I started out by playing with her nipples and then soon asked her if I could help her get off. She obviously did not mind. She came very quickly and after cuddling a little, she got up to go shower.(I am off from work today) While we were cuddling, I was trying to work up the courage to suggest me being locked in chastity while she was at work but I just froze. I later got up to join her in the shower and she offered to let me have a turn this evening after she gets off from work. I took a deep breath and finally brought up the subject. I suggested to put on my cage and then give her all of the keys. I would remain locked till she came home. She got a smile on her face and said, "okay". She did bring up what if something happened and I needed to get it off quickly. I made the suggestion for her to take one of the keys and hide it somewhere in the house. That way, if something came up, I could call or text her and she could tell me. She agreed and I took one of the keys off of the ring. What I didn't tell her(but probably will tonight) was it was important to me that she have the keys with her. I wanted her to be my "key holder" in the truest since of the word.
    Tonight, she will come home and I will assume we will have dinner and then spend a few hours in the hot tub together. Then later retreat to the bedroom where we will finish things off. I am sure she will let me have PIV sex but I am hoping that when we finish that she will have me put my cage back on and we can repeat this all over again tomorrow. Wish me luck and courage to tell her how I feel and what I want to do for her

2. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    That all sounds so lovely! I hope you enjoy the day of anticipation.

Can you talk to her about this before retreating to the bedroom? Perhaps over dinner tell her how much you enjoyed spending the day locked and you'd like to try it again tomorrow. This is all new to her and she might not know how to take the lead or even what's ok to ask of you. But you will have planted the idea that you'll also be locked tomorrow.

After you have sex you might have to initiate putting the cage back on. Again, the is new territory for her. It sounds like she's not freaked out about it, but it might be too big a leap for her to take the initiative this soon. So put it on and hand her the keys. That might be a good time to tell her how much you like the idea of her actually holding the keys (taking them with her to work, etc). She probably doesn't realize the impact of that.

Most of all, continue to thank her for going along with this and how much you are enjoying it. She probably wants to make you happy. It's far from obvious that locking a man's cock up will achieve that...quite the opposite. So you have to show her how much it means to you.

3. Claud_Bear

Claud_Bear Active member

North Carolina USA
    Local Time:
    MsPamela, If i could give your kind words and great suggestions 100 likes I would. (LIKEDx100)
    You offer some great ideas and it will give me the courage to bring up each point you made. We absolutely will have time to talk tonight while we soak in the hot tub together and I will try to bring up everything you mentioned.
    Hopefully Ill be able to post how well things went and that I am on a stretch of 48 hours straight caged and locked.

4. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    I think you're off to a great start! It sounds like you have already sailed past two of the biggest obstacles:

1) Orgasm imbalance. It took me a long time to be comfortable with letting hubby give me an orgasm and not return the favor. It sounds like your wife has crossed that bridge, with an orgasm yesterday and another this morning and you're still waiting.

2) The "ew" factor. At least that was my first reaction to a chastity device. I used to be very vanilla, and a chastity cage looked like something to be used by "weird kinky people", not nice wives like myself. It took me a while to warm up to all this. But again, your wife is already there. She played with the chastity device a little, asked you about it later, and appeared pleased for you to wear it today.

This is a fantastic start. The only potential pitfall I can see is that right now you probably have a bunch of fantasies that you've been rehearsing in your head for months or years. She's not going to nail those overnight. In fact, she probably won't ever match those exact fantasies. She'll find her own way to enjoy being a key holder. Give her the space to do this.

Here's an example. Let's say in your head you have this fantasy of being denied for a week. You want your wife to edge you tonight and then lock you back up. That's a perfectly fine fantasy, and also super fun for real when both people are on board. But let's say that tonight your wife wants you to rip off her clothes, bend her over the dining room table, and explode deep inside her. Do it. Don't hold back. Don't be "disappointed" that she didn't make you wait longer. Be thankful and appreciative for the progress already made (2 days of locked anticipation). Tell her how good the orgasm felt. You can even mention how the anticipation made it even better. But don't say "you could have made me wait longer". That's NOT a conversation for tonight, because it's too easy for it to come across as criticism.

I don't mean you have to keep your preferences secret. If you want to be locked and denied for a week, then you should definitely tell her (because there's NO way she's going to just intuit something like that). But it has to be in a more neutral conversation. You also have to flexible. Maybe she likes having you cum inside her and doesn't want to wait a week. You'll have to find other ways for her to exercise her power as a key holder.

In short, be patient and enjoy the journey. Does that make sense?

Sarah2023, Mark Owen, Edge_Me and 4 others like this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:41 PM
    Hope it continues to go well

Claud_Bear likes this.
  6. Claud_Bear

Claud_Bear Active member

North Carolina USA
    Local Time:
    Wow, I want to say chapter 2 but to be honest, this is still new and still evolving.
    I went the whole day locked up and I still am caged. Will be till tonight when my wife gets home from work. In fact, we had a long talk last night and she is now my official "key holder". I had no idea how excited that would make me feel.
    Last night we talked for about 2 hours and we really came together. I did tell her I was still processing things because i dont know why this has turned me on the way it has. Its not so much a sexual thing for me but I want to please her anyway I can. She was very receptive to it all. So, today i will remain caged and will service her when she gets home.

7. Claud_Bear

Claud_Bear Active member

North Carolina USA
    Local Time:
    OK, I think today I am ready for Chapter 2 and boy, some big changes for me.

Last night my wife and I talked and we are thrilled where things have been. She has loved all the extra attention and of course multiple orgasms. She is also enjoying some of the power dynamics of it. She asked me questions about her role and what I want and I explained that it is kind of like a mistress/slave type of role play however I didn't really think of myself as a "slave". I still want to spoil for her and give her control. In fact, by giving her the keys, I am basically giving her my cock and balls. That was an "ah ha" moment for me that this is more of a mistress/slave relationship then I thought.
    Anyway, I have to leave home for the next two days for work and she asked me if I was planning to go while still locked up. To be honest, I was on the fence but more leaning to taking a break. I have been caged for 2 days straight and all the "what if" stuff kept popping in my head. I asked her what she wanted and she said she wanted me to keep it on. Well, If that is what she wants, I AM going to do it. I told her I would. To tell the truth, I am excited and scared to death. The last two days have just been chilling at home but now tins is getting serious. This is really branching out to the level of full time or 24/7. I hope I am really ready for this.

servant and Isopropylforyou like this.
  8. Claud_Bear

Claud_Bear Active member

North Carolina USA
    Local Time:
    I wanted to share one more side note from last night's conversation with my wife. I made a request of her to hide the vibrating massager we got when she hurt my back. I know there is no way for me to touch myself or jack off well enough to have an orgasm be the massager is a tool that would make it a reality. She looked and me and pointed out that if I want something, I normally just go out and buy it myself. What guarantee was there that I would not? She knows me very well. I knew the answer was that she could punish me but I did not want to say something I would regret but as I thought, that was the only option. I told her she could punish me and she got this evil grin. "And how should I punish you?" She asked. I paused and was thinking about a week locked up but not wanting to suggest anything like that. She then broke the silence, "3 months locked in your cage.". "Whoa, wait a minute, that's a bit extreme don't you think?", I asked her.
    "No, it's not.....or it could be more?". I saw what she was doing and infact I asked for this. For her to be my Key holder and basically own my cock and body. Knowing this, I agreed. All I can say is there is NO WAY I'm testing her on this. No vibrator.

Shibmo, servant and Isopropylforyou like this.
  9. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    It sounds like your wife has really taken to this, which is lovely to read about.

The power exchange certainly is a big part of chastity. Lean into that. It's even better if she starts enjoying the control.

But it doesn't have to play out as a stereotypical mistress/slave thing. There are many more femdom "archetypes", and you can mix and match to find your own path. Sometimes the term "mistress" conjures up an image of whips and leather corsets. Totally cool if that's your thing. But it's also possible to be a great key holder without a stitch of leather.

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:41 PM
    Thanks for sharing.

11. Short guy locked

Short guy locked Active member

Local Time:
    Good for you bear good luck.

12. Claud_Bear

Claud_Bear Active member

North Carolina USA
    Local Time:
    Big update. It has been one whole week locked in chastity (WOOT WOOT!!) and still going. Wife has rewarded me with one orgasm four days in but because we were pressed for time it was not as explosive as I was hoping. The playing before hand was intense. A lot of playing with my caged parts, kissing, touching, sucking and my hands all over her.
    We talked later about what we liked and did not and what to work for next time. I had a lot of fun but I suggested a longer stretch of time before a full orgasm. She could have edged me or I could give her more orgasms. She just wanted to reward me for going that long and wearing to work too. I get it but I was just getting in to that servant zone and the orgasm snapped me out of it. Anyway, it has been fun and continues to be.
    Now we are talking about me going shopping with her to find some lingerie to really fill that mistress role. She is also talking about starting some anal play and see where that goes. My wife has defiantly gotten into this and has been enjoying all the extra attention she has been getting. Thanks to everyone here that has been supportive and helped me fill in a few blanks here and there

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  13. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Enjoy it and let things flow and evolve. Life happens. We started and stoped and started again. It is not easy to be in chastity live style with kids, work, family and other responsibilities. I also thought that my wife should have a key, but in years I realized that our personal bond is stronger than any metal. She does have a key, but sometimes it stays on her nightstand or I know where the key is. I would never touch is without her permission. I think that is the best part of this journey. It creates a very strong connection actually much stronger than any metal bars over my cock. Good luck and enjoy.

14. Claud_Bear

Claud_Bear Active member

North Carolina USA
    Local Time:
    Day 10:

Been caged for 10 days and still going strong. Yesterday my wife and I played again and it seems like each time is better than the time before. We started out with some hot tub time and then moved to the bedroom. What was new was I was unlocked, not allowed to touch myself and for her to work on shaving me which then led to some PIV edging which was awesome. I was trying with each round to get closer and closer to finishing without going too far. Finally my wife had edged herself and want me to cum in her which of course I did as I was told. I helped her finish and then we were off to shower where I could give my caged area a proper cleaning and then I shaved her legs for her. I was offered to to remain uncaged to give things a break but I chose to lock back. I had been through a lot to get almost 10 days and I wanted to see that met.
    I have really enjoyed this play with chastity and I am hoping to keep continuing forward. My wife is also getting more into it and I am hoping soon I will get her to join with me here so she can get answers to questions she may have as well as learned new ways to continue this play that we are loving. We have started talking about some anal play for me which I am a little nervous to try bit I want to try because I have been hearing it is a good way for me to get a little relief with out the energy crash that comes from a full blown orgasm. If this is so, I would like to try an extended time between full orgasms. I have told some here that i have a bladder disease that one of the symptoms is painful orgasms. This would be an excellent tool for me to stay sexually active with her.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  15. Ruffian

Verified Female

Noth Carolina USA
    Local Time:
    I love you. You are so right about me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice