A New Chapter Unfolds

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MsPamela, May 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Slutty Susan

Slutty Susan Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    @MsPamela , please do not be put off continuing your writing. I for one thoroughly enjoy it and am sad that this thread has been highjacked.

little_dude likes this.
  2. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    This is a great replay. You pointed the hypocrisy of some posts very well. It does not matter if you are verified or not. Some people will just attack you. This is your personal blog and you should be free to express yourself here without attacks and prejudice. Please do so and don’t pay attention to trolls.

miranda122 and Claud_Bear like this.
  3. newplay

newplay Long term member

retired
    Illinois
    Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    yes @MsPamela lets get back to what's happening with the 3 of you. I don't think this is the place for if your male or female. I do believe a lot of us don't even consider it

Claud_Bear likes this.
  4. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    I will continue, but probably not for several days. Thanksgiving (a U.S. holiday) is a big deal for me and things are already getting hectic. I host dinner, and of course there's a lot of preparation beforehand. Hubby helps, but he's also under some deadlines at work. Plus with family visiting from out of town, our "fun time" will be at a minimum for a while. I love it, but it is very tiring as well. I think I might need a "Spa Day" when we get to the other side.

5. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    This discussion is one of the most interesting I have read, full of all the nuances, criticalities, and emotions that exist in a couple.

@MsPamela 's doubts and progress, her husband's hesitations are beautifully described and are what happens in reality between people.

The question of verification is completely marginal in all of this, I think it must be the author's choice because it gives her something extra and not because it satisfies the readers' desire.

That said, I will eagerly await the next few days to read more of MsPamela's new interventions

bondinchas likes this.
  6. ldg69

ldg69 Active member

Artist
    Italy
    Local Time:
    So far I have enjoyed reading this story. The introduction of the husband's point of view was also an excellent choice. If the tale is true, everything is extremely interesting for a scholar of human behaviour. If, however, it is a fictional story, then the construction of the tale is to be admired. It is impossible to establish this except by physically meeting Mrs Pamela and her husband. I believe it is ultimately of little relevance to the reader's enjoyment. I personally believe that Mrs Pamela is real.... Or that she should give herself to genre fiction.

7. Beyondheat

Beyondheat Active member

Local Time:
    I'd encourage you to keep writing - you write well and it clearly has an audience. You must understand that it would also help to be verified? If no one here was actually locked 24/7, it would put a different slant on what they're writing. Autobiographies are different to biographies. It doesn't change the quality of your writing, but it will be just read differently.

Sorry if you've had a poor experience with being verified - it's not something I've heard of on here before. Fortunately, this isn't Fetlife! You're as active as anyone on here, so I imagine you'd also see that?

Have a great Thanksgiving either way.

8. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    I also wish you a great Thanksgiving and look forward to your return

9. Spankuuuu

Spankuuuu Long term member

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    I feel the same way.

10. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I think you've made your views clear.

Hopefully you will stick to your word and not comment on it again.

gentleman zig and M@rcellus like this.
  11. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    The process of getting verified can be a little off putting to some. You need to take a video of yourself saying your user name while holding a piece of paper with it written on it and then you need to send it to Lucy. Doing that on a sex site in today's day and age of hacking can forever out you and everything you have ever written (especially on a site where you cannot modify posts past 15min)...

12. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    I want to be clear about this.

My post was not an attack, it was merely a suggestion to the OP. Anyone who is trying to deliberately misconstrue my intent is asking for trouble here. You need to be more careful about what you say in the future.

Beyondheat likes this.
  13. gentleman zig

gentleman zig Member

Local Time:
    you deserve a spa day, for sure!

14. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Please don’t tell me what to say. I was not tagging anyone personally. I stand by my post. Finally, this is not a thread to hijack for discussions. This is a private blog and should stay that way. My last words on this.

Breathe and Claud_Bear like this.
  15. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    It seemed that you might have been. If I was wrong about that, I apologize.

But, I was also putting out a reminder to everyone to be careful what they say about others, even in cyberspace. And yes, this is off-topic for this thread.

16. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    I enjoy holidays with family immensely, but it can exhausting, especially when people stay with us. Even if they are perfect guests, it throws off my daily routine in numerous small ways. I'm "on" the entire day. I also wind up feeling disconnected from hubby. We don't get as much time together, and by the end of the day I just want to read a book for thirty minutes before falling asleep. Last night he gave me a foot rub while I read, and I swear it felt better than an orgasm. Now all the visiting is done, the house guests are gone, and things are returning to normal.

Hubby offered to make the rest of the day a "Spa Day", but I declined. Those days are wonderfully indulgent, and I wanted something more shared. Instead of him giving me a bath, he joined me in the tub and we washed one another. Afterwards we spent a leisurely time laying side by side, with me slowly stroking him as his fingers explored my pussy. When I was ready for more, his fingers were joined by a vibrator, and I continued teasing him while he gave me a much needed orgasm. Afterwards we cuddled for a long time, simply enjoying the quiet closeness. It was exactly what I needed.

Earlier in the week, Jen and I had a talk about Sunday. It's been a busy few days and I don't recall a lot of the details, but I'll try to cover the highlights. It was quite awkward at first. We've shared a lot over the many years we've known each other, but this was new territory. A threesome was the elephant in the room. Even in the abstract, a threesome freaks me out, and with Jen it would be gross. But I didn't know what she wanted, and I didn't want her to feel ashamed if she was thinking along those lines. Apparently she felt much the same as I did. The discussion was very tentative, both of us being overly cautious of the other's feelings and not trying to say anything negative about something neither of us actually wanted. Once we realized we were of like minds, there was a huge, collective sigh of relief.

She really enjoyed Sunday. She's fascinated by the power dynamic between hubby and I, and loved "seeing it in action". She'd like to see more - actually quite a bit more than I'd ever be comfortable showing. But only as a spectator, not a participant. She compared it to watching a steamy scene in a movie. It's exciting to watch the characters on screen, but that doesn't mean you want to jump into the story yourself. I think that suits me perfectly. I enjoyed "showing off" hubby. I wouldn't share so much here if I wasn't proud of our atypical relationship, and revealing a sliver of that to Jen was quite exciting. I definitely want to explore this further.

Hubby's in a good place too. He enjoyed the experience much more than he expected to. There's always some uncertainty when I challenge his soft limits. Sometimes I find that the limit is not so soft. We stop, regroup, and my focus shifts to comforting him. Other times he's fine going past that limit, but the entire experience is rather neutral. He didn't love it, he didn't hate it. He was happy to please me, but that's about it. Those are interesting experiences, but tend to be forgotten after a while. The most rewarding times are when we get through that limit and he is able to enjoy what awaits on the other side. That doesn't mean barrier is completely gone. He still may be apprehensive about it the next time, but each time it gets a little easier. Sunday was definitely one of those experiences. He wants to do it again, but he's both nervous and excited and knows he'll need a little push. A push I am more than happy to provide.

We made plans for Jen to come over tomorrow. I think it's going to be very similar to last Sunday, though perhaps a bit longer. I'm hoping to get hubby more accustomed to being naked around Jen. Then maybe we can think about finally having that dinner!

17. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    Thank you for coming back to this forum, and have a good weekend with Jen and your husband. I look forward to seeing what you do tomorrow
    Have fun and enjoy life and maybe this dinner will arrive faster than expected too

Slutty Susan and Claud_Bear like this.
  18. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    So pleased you are writing again. Have a great weekend.

Slutty Susan and Claud_Bear like this.
  19. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    In one of your last posts, you mentioned that Jen “would like to see more - in fact a little more than you would ever be comfortable showing. But only as a spectator, not as a participant.”
    What did you want to say with this remark, can you tell us more in order to know what Jen wanted for the next steps

Sexy Slave 69 and iome343 like this.
  20. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    OMG what a wonderful place you are in. So exciting, very envious

21. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    That was one of the stranger parts of our conversation. I was trying to get a sense of what would be "ok" for me to do so that I wouldn't inadvertently cross a boundary for Jen. I was thinking about little things, like perhaps instructing hubby to rub my feet. Jen was way past that. For example, she wanted to watch me edge hubby and was even curious about a ruined orgasm. I told her I'm not ready for that and may never be. She didn't want me to feel pressured, and said she'd be happy with however much or little I felt like showing her.

This voyeuristic streak of hers has been a huge surprise to me. She was quite a bit wilder than me when we were young, but I thought she worked that out of her system years ago. Apparently there's still a bit left!

On the plus side, I don't have to worry about shocking Jen. On the minus side, I often find it easier to color within some predefined lines, and she essentially handed me a blank sheet of paper.

22. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    Thank you for these clarifications, indeed Jen has huge expectations, have you told these expectations to your husband ?
    how he reacts and what he is willing to bear ?
    I don’t know if Jen has already come for the second visit and if you could unlock your husband, if so, please tell us
    Have you managed to set a date for this famous dinner with your naked servant ?

iome343 likes this.
  23. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    An online friend suggested that I unlock hubby during Jen's visit so she could see his proper size. I hadn't planned on that, but I decided to ask hubby anyway, and I'm glad I did. Jen's "size" comment last time had really bothered him and he wanted her to see that he wasn't that small.

I know other couples talk about size a lot, but we don't. Hubby's not huge, but he's not small. Actually, I've always felt he fit perfectly inside me. I don't lock him up because I want something bigger, but because I like the control. If we was hung like a horse, I'd still lock it up. Anyway, since we don't really talk about size, I completely missed how important it would be to him for Jen to not have the wrong impression. So we agreed that I'd unlock him at some point during the visit.

A couple hours before Jen was supposed to arrive, hubby experienced a lot of anxiety about being naked in front of her. It was severe enough that I thought we might have to cancel our plans. I hugged him, we talked a little, but mostly I just held him until he calmed down a little. Sometimes I forget that he can be vulnerable too. He's always my rock in a crisis, and at times I take that for granted. I reassured him that we wouldn't do anything he wasn't ready for, which seemed to help a bit. I also told him how much I appreciated the last time, and even if we never did it again we'd still have a great memory. As we talked a little more about the previous Sunday, his confidence grew, and he said we could go ahead as planned. I checked in again with him a half hour beforehand, just to make sure he was still ok. He said he was very nervous, but still wanted to go through with it.

Jen came over, and it started off just like the last time. I ordered hubby to strip, he quickly complied, and suddenly he was standing naked in front of the two of us. Once again, Jen made a comment about the size of the cage, and I saw hubby wince. I hadn't really thought out how to go about the unlocking, but that felt like as good an opportunity as any.

I told Jen that hubby had been very good today and had earned a little freedom. I unlocked his cage, and his cock popped free, slowly starting to grow. He's not so young any more, and I wondered what I should do if his erection needed a little help. Should I touch him? Would it be better if he did it himself? Both options were bigger steps than I wanted to take right then. Fortunately, there was no need for either. Apparently, hubby found the entire situation extremely arousing, and his cock continued to swell and stiffen until it jutted out proudly. Hubby is very much a grower, and Jen was amazed that it had all been crammed into such a small cage to begin with. I'm sure hubby was quite pleased to hear that.

Once the initial shock wore off, the rest of the visit felt almost normal. Jen and I talked about Thanksgiving and our plans for the upcoming holidays. Now and then I gave hubby an order: getting us some water, fetching something from another room, etc. But mostly he just stood there, obediently waiting in silence. It was simultaneously exciting and mundane. One benefit of hubby being unlocked was that it was very obvious how much he enjoyed the experience. His erection rose and fell over time, but was never completely gone. I don't know what he was thinking as Jen and I chatted away, but it must have been good! Anyway, we visited for about a half hour, then said our goodbyes and Jen went home.

I gave hubby a big hug and told him how proud I was of him and how perfect he'd been. As a reward for being "on display" for so long, I offered him a choice of either thirty minutes of edging, or teasing me for that same amount of time. He chose the latter, which I dearly hope wasn't a slight to my skills. Soon he was safely locked back in his cage and I was tied to the bed.

He began caressing every part of my body except my pussy. I was quite aroused before we had even started, and after a few minutes of those caresses I was writhing and begging him to touch me where I needed it most. That first moment when his hand cupped my mound was glorious. Everything after that is a bit blurry. I remember his fingers and tongue making me feel like I was in heaven. And then stopping. After I begged enough he'd continue, only to stop again far too soon. Finally, he let me go over the edge. Experiencing an orgasm while tied up has it's own frustrations. Normally, I press his hand or head to me, holding him exactly where I want as the pleasure ripples through my body. This time I could only lie there, pulling at my bonds, and clenching my pussy around the fingers inside me. The entire experience was both frustrating and wonderful.

After he untied me, we cuddled for a while and talked about Jen's visit. He actually felt more naked without the cage, but he was very happy Jen saw him unlocked. It was a lot easier this second time, and he felt his earlier panic was just a case of nerves. He said we could continue as long as I was enjoying it.

I'm having trouble sorting out my own feelings. The two "shows" have been very fun and exciting. But it's also a little scary. For a moment I had actually considered stroking hubby in front of Jen. A month ago I would have said that belonged firmly in the "just a fantasy" bucket for us. Yet I was seconds away from doing it for real. That line is much fuzzier than I had realized. I still like that goal of hubby serving us dinner. I think he might actually be ready, but I want to give him a few days for his feelings to settle before we make any concrete plans.

24. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Although "expectations" is probably too strong a word, I did tell hubby some of the things Jen was interested in seeing. I think he's handling it very well. He certainly doesn't want to do some of those things in front of her, but he trusts that I will keep it from escalating beyond what he is ready for. Today was actually a great example... he had a lot of anxiety and I was willing to cancel the whole visit if that was what he needed.

We haven't set a date for dinner yet. I'm feeling like next weekend could be a real possibility, but we'll see.

25. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    Congratulations to your husband for overcoming his last-minute anxieties. You are truly an extraordinary couple. I don’t know if your husband has planned to publish his comments, it would be interesting to know how he experienced this, especially his release.

I’m glad I advised you to remove your husband’s cage so he can show Jen he’s a normal size. I know from experience that men are very sensitive about this size issue, much more than we can think.

I’m pretty confident your husband will accept the idea of dinner next weekend. You were not far from that this weekend when you asked him to fetch water… somewhere he started serving you.

The fact that his erection has been more or less strong at times shows that your husband is getting used to the situation and that it is becoming almost « normal ». A good thing for next week

The question remains whether the dinner will be served in a cage or not, both seem correct to me, I think that for your husband, it will be important at a time during the diner to be released, in order to prove again that his size is correct, and that would be fair with his efforts to be rewarded with a release.

It is likely if you agree that you can touch him this time, I think he will want it and maybe you too. Of course I’m not talking about a handjob, but rather light caresses to maintain his erection and show him in its best aspect

I know you sometimes ask your husband to do a writing job, it may be time to ask him to describe how he would see this dinner but also what are the next steps for him. You will have to ask him not to simply say «I will do what you want» but that he writes what he wants first for him, and only then for you

Knowing what it is ready for, and comparing it to what you are also ready for could be interesting, the writing work can be interesting for you too, to clarify ideas and compare your thoughts.

I look forward to next Weekend, if this dinner takes place and for me there is no doubt.
    If you look back, it is incredible to see what you will have done in only 3 Weekend.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice