What really simple fantasies do you have?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Juststartingcb, Nov 1, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    A rule where after I am used for PIV, I must clean up the mess

2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    It’s been so long since I had my wife bent over I imagine I’d be finishing up before I’d entered…

Anyway, enjoy your two minutes of heaven :p

Caged4Sazz and Queens servant73 like this.
  3. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    I didn’t get the memo that this was full on fantasies.

I would like to amend my original post and add:

2) my wife to have loads of arms like one of those buddhist goddesses. I love it when she holds me. Squeezes me. Gropes. Tickles. Spanks…
    She could do them all at the same time! I’d be in heaven.

also,
    3) I’ll add this one mainly for my wife as it is her number one fantasy. A magical strapon. She’d love a real penis for a day. So in this new fantasy when she puts on her harness it becomes real and she can feel everything.
    I’m not joking either, this fantasy of hers is real. One time she stood behind me when I was going to the toilet. She wanted to hold it so she could direct it and know what it’s like. She is weird!

4. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    “You know the rules honey, you’ve crinkled the sheets; pat then down. Fold your clothes away, they’re making the place untidy… and for gods sake pick up your socks!”

sonhee and littleguy3 like this.
  5. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    Well sure, that's part of it. Hee Hee.

6. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    My Wife has that fantasy of wanting to have a real penis for a while as well. She’s told me that she’d wear me out she’d fuck me so much if she had a big cock for a day or a week :)
    Her strap on and bullet vibe aren’t quite as satisfying I suppose

Caged4Sazz and IB-Chaste like this.
  7. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    I also missed that memo. There is an elaborate fantasy I have. One where I no longer feel my own pleasure at all, but, I completely feel hers. Play with my dick, and it won't get hard. Play with her clit and I feel it and get hard. When we fuck, I don't feel my own cock in her. What I feel is what she feels when my cock is in her. I don't orgasm but I feel hers. So when she has multiple, I get them. You can imagine the cuckold scenario.

Caged4Sazz, 1mlockedup and littleguy3 like this.
  8. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    The harnessed bullet vibe does nothing for my wife. I don’t know if she’s just immune to anything less powerful than her wand these days or what, but she just can’t get off when we do it unless I’m on top and she’s got her wand in hand. Otherwise, she’s just enjoying doing it for me

Interestingly I made this suggestion on a ‘invent a sex toy’ thread. A toy that only delivers pleasure based on the sensations you are delivering in your partner.

1mlockedup and Queens servant73 like this.
  9. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    Did she mention your enormous size as well?

austria_fox likes this.
  10. DriftingHumanoid

DriftingHumanoid Active member

Local Time:
    Being Her personal assistant at work. Spending 24/7 under Her heel in person.

Bronze Shroud likes this.
  11. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    I've been thinking about my more reasonable vanillaish chaste fantasies recently. This is one I have asked for anytime.

I'm begging her for a stretch. And she say yes. She unlocks my cage and allow my cock to grow as she take it in her oiled hand and starts to stroke it up and down slowly. But she doesn't remove the cage. She works it all, rubbing it like the cage isn't there, and edges me for a good while, as I beg to have the cage removed. She makes it seem like she might take it off, tugging it a bit, but never does. The first time I beg to come she says something like:

"Aww! I know you really want to come. Not tonight baby, let's lock it back up and you can...???" (Preferably give her an O)

then she squishes me down making me small again and locks me back up.

12. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    I'm with you on those.

13. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Lately she’s just been pegging me for my enjoyment and then I give her head for her to cum.
    We used to use the wand quite a bit pre cage days while I gave her piv, but now she really doesn’t care for the wand at all. It’s been locked up so I’m not tempted and collecting dust in the toy bin. She’s very partial to the bullet vibe on high when we have piv or grind together, and she’s really been loving her Womanizer vibe the last few months. It’s been my tongue’s main competition

ugams, Caged4Sazz and IB-Chaste like this.
  14. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    She did mention that I needed to lose weight :p

15. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    If you dance in front of a radio, it looses the station?

austria_fox likes this.
  16. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    And objects weirdly start moving towards me. I always thought it was my magnetism rather than my gravitational forces.

Slutty Susan likes this.
  17. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    5:23 PM
    I would like for her to dress me up like a full on sissy and then leave the house with instructions to do some housework. After I’ve been doing that for a while, she comes home dressed as a man. She comes up and gropes me and makes me feel the bulge in her crotch from her strap on. Then I have to take down her pants and underwear and lube her cock before she bends me over the couch, lifts my skirt and pulls my panties down and pegs me. Complete role reversal and full submissiveness.

Oops, now the cage is tight again.

18. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    The fantasy to be able to feel what my spouse feels is very real for me. I want to know when I'm touching and caressing her if it's pleasurable or not and I get very little feedback. When she's touching me, I try to take note of what feels good and apply that to her. But there are some major differences of course. I have no clit, labia, or vagina. But the one that blows my mind is that she doesn't enjoy having her nipples teased..... At. All.

I've been trying to give her frequent foot massages because I know she likes them. And recently I heard a neuroscientist say that the same area of the brain lights up from sensual pleasure to the feet as does the clitoris. However, my wife had a recent pedicure and came home and told me i was doing her foot rubs all wrong. She explained what I needed to do differently. And for that I'm very grateful. I'm hoping it leads to more orgasms for her in the future as a result of better foreplay.

While it's not a lot, I get the most feedback from her when she's finally turned on and ready for direct stimulation to her clit. Since she prefers manual, digital stimulation from me, when I start playing with her rosebud, find it dripping with dew, and begin to hear her soft moans, my little guy lights up and I'm dying to be able to thrust into or against something for direct stimulation of my own. Those moments are magical especially when the spasms from her climax wash over her. She's been sick the last 10 days so this is my fantasy now.

If I could feel what her body is feeling, I'd be trying to give her orgasms all of the time, multiple times a day. But then we'd be orgasming together, wouldn't we. That would be akin to masturbation. And we'd be right back where we started... me playing with myself selfishly. And she'd begin to see it for what it was and probably start shutting me down more often. We'd have sex less and less and end up in a sexless marriage. Maybe fantasies are best kept that way.

atxmtb and IB-Chaste like this.
  19. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes. Maybe my fantasy is so strong, that I am beginning to convince myself that I can experience her orgasms but I do actually believe I can. Obviously I don't know if what I'm feeling is like what she feels, but I am definitely feeling something. I've been locked for about 9 weeks. I only had been orgasming with her (all jerking off has stopped). Now I'm abstaining from orgasms. My cock get's very little sensation inside my cage. My only sexual sensation of any sort is the act of pleasing my wife. I believe I've become very tuned into what she's feeling. My body is starved for sexual stimulation so it's on high alert. When I'm eating her, or playing with her pussy, there are a number of things that happen to me:

• I feel a calm
    • My cock tingles
    • I feel liquid in my urethra moving
    When she comes, I've very aware that she has. I'll feel:
    • Goosebumps from my ass up my back
    • An openness in my cock. This is hard to explain. During my orgasm, I'd say my cock is 'focused'. My energy is very focused and directed. That is all the act of expelling semen. When my wife experiences an orgasm from me, my cock feels opposite. Rather than it feeling tense, rather than my muscles contracting, my muscles are released.
    • There's a warmth in my cock
    The combination here is amazing. I'm so trained to seek out and enjoy an ejaculatory orgasm that it's easy to miss what I'm actually experiencing. But after not having cum in a while, after depriving my cock of it's normal pleasure, what I feel is exquisite. You say, "If you could feel her orgasms you'd give them to her all day". That is what I want right now. I want to experience this non-stop. My wife can't take more after a while. She pleads with me to stop, she's got things to do, her pussy tires.
    Yup, I've figured that out too. Supposedly I'm abstaining from orgasm but am I. My body is more devious that I imagined. It's as if its laughing at me saying, you think you're depriving me or orgasms? Ha! I'll show you. You can't shut down my pleasure that easily.

When I told my wife that I think I feel her pleasure and orgasms. I mean feel them, not feel her feeling them, but feeling something physical myself, she was like, "Hmm. guess you're not abstaining then, are you?" Actually though, I am. Perhaps to be explicit, I'm abstaining from ejaculatory orgasms and semen release. Nothing else. And along with the sensory deprivation of my cock while in the cage, and the openness of my wife to experience and share her pleasure, I am experiencing something that is every bit as pleasurable as what I had understood as an orgasm. Currently, I seek that experience, not my typical one.

But it does make it hard to write about. That last paragraph. Am I talking about her orgasm or my orgasm? When I say, I'm experiencing her orgasm, am I saying, I'm having an orgasm. The definition of orgasm:

"a climax of sexual excitement, characterized by feelings of pleasure centered in the genitals"

Based on that, I am having an orgasm.

littleguy3 likes this.
  20. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    *one finger on the monkey's paw bends*

IB-Chaste likes this.
  21. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Every once in awhile I test my wife and ask her if I can come too after one of her orgasms. Not long ago, she replied "I came for both of us" as she headed into the closet to get dressed. That really surprised me. She's been listening.

bones_bones, ugams and Caged4Sazz like this.
  22. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    My fantasy was fulfilled, she very much enjoyed it... Me too... I actually had to ask her to stop before I had an accident. :D:lockkey:

23. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    The last piv I had was January of last year on holiday out of the country. I have not had a full orgasm since. This January we will also be out of the country and don’t travel with my belt. What a fantasy to be allow as much piv and orgasm as I want for the week…

24. Lockedindeed

Lockedindeed Member

Contractor
    Florida
    Local Time:
    My wife has the same fantasy, she jokes all the time she wishes that she had a dick. I'll admit she's pretty good with her strap on.

25. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    That our chastity play develops into a 24/7 lifestyle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice