Locktober 2023

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by titaniumjones, Sep 1, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. biway4

biway4 Member

Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    Still locked for me, and ordered a red chili London tower cage today, cant wait.

Element13 likes this.
  2. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    #402 Lovelocked, Nov 2, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2023
    Not sure I can really claim to have completed Locktober. I am in a full belt. She made sure I was in it most of the time since the beginning of October, but a full belt is not practical for all circumstances, so I have been let out from time to time. However, no orgasm for about seven weeks and locked up every night without fail. For some reason, with the belt on, I cannot help waking her with a back rub each morning. She seems like the arrangement and she has decided we continue as we are, with me locked as much as possible and always at night. Sometimes I would get out if I could, but that would result in an orgasm and a serious grumpy period. That's why it's securely locked and I'm quite happy with that, at least for the time being. I did mention NOvember. She muttered something about Christmas, so we will see how it goes.

Rectrix likes this.
  3. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    Bit late to the party as wasn't doing Locktober due to some extended overseas travel - back home now so locked for 'NO'vember

Rectrix and Beyondheat like this.
  4. Beyondheat

Beyondheat Active member

Local Time:
    Life happened in a few ways, so Locktober didn't happen. Now locked for NOvember, though we haven't gone a month before - we're often 1-2 weeks.

I'm twitchy. Not helped by a lot of you saying you're finished It's like a road race running a loop and you can see the leaders going back the other way when you think you've got a long way to go yet to be where they are.

5. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    I'm not finished. Last orgasm was October 6. (Accidently got edged too far).

My key holder says I shouldn't expect to even consider the possibility of another one until at least 90 days have passed orgasm free.

Elon and TangoSub like this.
  6. UkSwitch

UkSwitch Member

Uk south East
    Local Time:
    Well it looks like NOvember it is then

7. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    Sucefully completed locktober and was allowed to cum once while having sex and being strangled with a collar and lead, having my hands bound behind my back and being shocked with a ball shocker. I came quite quickly and was bound on hands and knees and pegged and paddled on my bum and balls. She peed in my mouth and accidentally pooed on my face. I've been told the next lock up will be for a long time. Tbh I'm quite happy to be locked up again.

Beyondheat likes this.
  8. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    Pooh this pooincident. Who felt worse?

9. addadayplease

addadayplease Monogamous Locked Husband to Queen_Add-a-Day

Local Time:
    3:39 PM
    So...a good talk last night...Loctober debriefing. She said she didn't like having me locked that long and won't do it again. "I like your penis best." she said, after we had enjoyed PIV intercourse. I think going forward I'll have short times of being locked with some unlocked teasings and some denials...but I venture that I'll never be in the state of being locked and denied for longer than one or two weeks. And that is fine with me...for what is fine with her is fine with me.

10. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    Neither of us feel bad about these things happening. She's just a little bit lactose intolerant but I forget and made spaghetti carbonara. It was meant to be a only a golden shower but it got a bit darker. I got it on my chin but wished I was turned the other way. Nobody felt bad, there was an, "oops", then a lot of laughter from both of us. It was a first, it's really not that bad.

11. Linjx014

Linjx014 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    Welp... that's it got released and had piv. The cage is in the ultra sonic cleaner now. Good fun for 6 weeks. Lol. Feels good to be free

12. johndoer99

johndoer99 Active member

Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    Each year my wife and I participate in Locktober. I was surprised when she suggested a new pink cage because the black one looked too “aggressive”. On October 31 she tied me down and unlocked me and I was expecting to finally have my orgasm but not yet. She surprised me again by changing to a new white cage. The new time is until the ground is covered in snows enough to cancel school I will stay locked. Normally it’s around Thanksgiving but sometimes not until January. It could be a long winter.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice