Ideas to incorporated lack of sex drive into loving BDSM relationship

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Slavecaro, Oct 3, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Slavecaro

Slavecaro Slavecaro

Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    I restarted this topic because the previous thread devolved into a discussion on gender, cures for menopause, relationship advice etc and was not discussing the original intent/question.

The topic is about ideas to incorporate lack of a sex drive into a loving BDSM relationship. What are your ideas for a couple to do kinky play where the Dom/Domme has no or very low sex drive?

I am listing out the ideas from the original post. Thanks to Jessica Alexander and for providing some of these ideas

1. Roleplay where the Domme is not interested in sex with the sub because he does not "please her." This could include SPH, denial of PIV or other humiliation.
    2. Masturbation while the Domme watches and humiliates him verbally
    3. Masturbation while the Domme ignores him and goes about her day
    4. CFNM (Clothed Female Nude Male) Masturbation
    5. Golden showers
    6. Orgasm control where the sub has to ask for permission to masturbate and the domme decides if and how (Masturbation, humping a pillow, anally, etc).
    7. Humiliation Task Day. You can have an orgasm if you do all your tasks to my specification
      1. Dressed for Humiliation (Sissy, DIapers, Etc) with plugs inserted maybe bondage that allows the tasks
      2. Inspections after each task and punishment if not up to standard
      3. Allowed to masturbate to edge after each task
    8. Slave directed to tie themself up. (Domme may have to tie last knot)
      1. Dildo inserted in
      2. Massager or vibrator used to edge slave until orgasm
    9. Tied in the bed of a truck for shopping
      1. Slave has to tie themself naked into the bed of a truck with a tonneau cover (or SUV with dark windows)
        1. Domme goes about their day of errands
        2. This can end in many ways
    10. Permanent roll play scenario where she has a well hung imaginary boyfriend that is the only one allowed to have sex with her and you are only allowed hand jobs (or whatever she is ok with). If she doesn’t have to fear painful penetration, she may relax and enjoy intimate play much more. Good luck!

2. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    We do a lot of these but its not a lack of sex drive that drives it, its my wife

3. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    What attracts your wife to BDSM?

4. Slavecaro

Slavecaro Slavecaro

Local Time:
    I assume this question is for Starflyer since he mentioned his wife but it looked like it was for me.

5. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    Sorry, other participants interest in BDSM?

6. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    1. Don't have a to-do list of sub sexual needs if your partner seems to have gone off sex.

KFox likes this.
  7. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    2. Learn reflexology or something. You now need to convince your partner that sensual contact between the two of you is good. Full body massages good also but if you want to be a sub you need to show her that her feet are a source of sensual pleasure, much less so than the hairy bits but I'm assuming you're not allowed to experiment there?
    3. If she's not fulfilling your needs ditch her. Seriously, she's free to become a nun or whatever. If she's into you she should be able to thrust with a strapon even if she doesn't feel anything from physical contact. If I'd wanted to live with my sister I would have done, she's a lot easier to get along with than some of my ex's

Ma'at Rebekah likes this.
  8. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    11. He does what she says instead of trying to top from the bottom.

JayTown likes this.
  9. Slavecaro

Slavecaro Slavecaro

Local Time:
    Thanks folks. I appreciate the comments. I am not looking for help in my relationship. We have kinky play quite often. I am just looking for more interesting ideas. My partner is doing all of this for me and I am trying to help as much as possible by coming up with creative ideas that put less work on her. I realize that coming up with an intricate scene and executing the whole role on the fly takes a lot of work and effort.

JayTown likes this.
  10. Lancerexford

Lancerexford Member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    11:53 AM

11. Lancerexford

Lancerexford Member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    f her reward isn't sex, then what? First thing comes to my mind is aggression. I encourage my wife to take out her day on me, or whatever anger. Besides energising the dom/sub relationship, it opens and explores avenues of trust and acceptance. And we're *both* getting something from it.

LeCouple and Slavecaro like this.
  12. Slavecaro

Slavecaro Slavecaro

Local Time:
    Interesting. How often does this happen for you? Daily? I can see with a some good communication and agreement beforehand some people might be able to channel that frustration/anger into play.

13. Slavecaro

Slavecaro Slavecaro

Local Time:
    A couple of specific ideasfor #2

• Humping a fleshlight in different places
      • under a pillow on the couch (perfect height)
      • on the bed
    • Humping the arm of a chair or sofa while caged. This one doesnt really work in a neosteel
    • In the cage and using a very strong massger/vibrator
    • Allowed to cum in a fufu clip with a vibrator. This one is interesting because the cock cannot get hard. Similarly you can only allow limp orgasms. I can have these after a period of no orgasms and the use of a good vibrator

14. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    I think the answer to the original question is a very individual.

For me there are 2 parts that need to be adressed:

1. long term: Why does she have no sexdrive and what can you do to improve it ? Beeing a pharmacist one of the first things I might do is to talk to the gynecologist and maybe a endocrinologist. There might be psychologigcal reasons.
    Whatever you might want to do in those regards please adress it in a sensible way ! If you start it like "Hey babe, we are going to fix you now so you can become my sex puppy." you might as well lock yourself and throw the keys away. The effect might be the same. ;)

2. short term: If she has no sex drive are there other things that she could gain from sex / BDSM apart from the fact that she likes to do you a favour ?
    If she is playfull and has some crazy ideas from time to time then make it a fun thing so she can enojy it in this regard.
    Another acquaintance of ours also fits this problem quite well: She has had no sex drive (got somewhat better though with hormone therapy) and still does not get much out of penetrative sex. What she leaned with time though is that she has sadistic tenddencies she is living out now.
    So if you can find some common ground whrere both might get something more out of it than just doing it only for the others skae it's a good start. ;)

true42 likes this.
  15. Slavecaro

Slavecaro Slavecaro

Local Time:
    @Shimone, Thanks for the reply. As I stated in the initial post. I am not looking for a cure. That is for her GP and her Gynecologist to figure out. For the time being it is what it is and I am not going to look for the medical solution. I also do not need to "communicate more or better" That is always the case but this is something that we talk about quite easily and often. I am sure that I can improve but I don't see it as the biggest issue here.

I am looking for different ideas to incorporate this reality into our life. We do rolepaying scenes at least twice a week. I just realize that it is taxing to come up with something new so I want help and I am asking here for help in being creative.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice