Wife's sudden turnaround

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by M's chaste hubby, Sep 18, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Sparkster

Sparkster Active member

Texas
    Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    This comment should be added to the “Hot things your key holder has said” thread.

2. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    I'm still waiting for my wife to realize it is simple stuff like this that she can do.

3. M's chaste hubby

M's chaste hubby Queen M's property

USA
    Local Time:
    I was totally shocked. I've not pushed her but instead let her advance at her own pace. I told her how much that meant to me so I'm hopeful there's more surprises to come.

4. JT_1999_

JT_1999_ Active member

Local Time:
    Seems like many people have this experience, the wife is reluctant at first then dives right in.
    I'd love to have a better understanding of why.

Elon and Susanstoy91 like this.
  5. OhioBill

OhioBill New member

Local Time:
    I had played with chastity but my wife is very vanilla, so not someone I would ever dream of approaching to be a key holder.

Started an online discussion with a key holder domme who would only speak with men who were locked - she required proof. As we started chatting and I stayed locked I found I was much more focused on my wife and her needs - she's never had a high sex drive, so her needs were largely focused on making her life easier. Keeping the kitchen clean, bed made, projects finished, etc. She planned to wash some walls for a painting project, I did it while she was asleep.

After about a week, sharing my new focus with my keyholder expert, she strongly suggested I ask my wife to hold my keys.

I was very hesitant...but after some strong encouragement I broached the subject. I asked her if she had noticed the change, and she said she had, but was afraid to say something for fear I'd stop (I've tried being more attentive in the past but was never able to maintain it.)

I told her a friend had recommended an usual motivational technique and I needed her help to maintain it. She looked at me a little oddly and I pulled down my shorts and showed her my caged cock. She asked me if I was wearing a chastity belt and I explained it was more of a cage and I needed her help holding my keys. I told her I knew it was weird (for her anyway ) and I could take it off and we could go back to regular life if it was too much for her.

She couldn't grab that key fast enough. The cage I was using required frequent removal for hygiene so I switched to an open front and about a week later I gave her the second key. She was very hesitant, but was enjoying having me at her beck and call too much to say no.

I stayed locked for most of the next 5 months, with removal for a doctor's appts, etc.

She's given the key back as we've had some family move back into the house and it's not practical to keep it up while they're here. I hope we'll pick back up once they finally move out.

6. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    What has made it impractical with company in the house? I think you'll find that once it becomes a normal part of your life, that won't be necessary. I think most couples are hypersensitive about other people knowing in the beginning thinking that somehow they're going to notice. But in reality, that's not the case.

CuriousHusband91941 and remyruff like this.
  7. OhioBill

OhioBill New member

Local Time:
    It's not company, it's my son and his family, resulting in a very full house. And my very vanilla wife would be mortified if they found out, but more to the point, we really don't have the privacy to effectively continue.

We'll see how things go as we adjust, but for now she's not interested, and it's not something I can push.

But I do appreciate the feedback.

8. Deleted member 109631

Honestly it's as practical as you make it. I think it's more fear of what will people do or think of they found out especially close people like family and friends. But it's your life style. And honestly you are doing them a favor by allowing them to live with you for the foreseeable future. So if they have a problem with your lifestyle (and yes I know it's family) then they can find another place to live if it bothers them that much. But I doubt it. People just don't know how to react to things that are considered weird or out of the norm. But again it's as practical as you make it.

Now on the other hand if you're a nudist and you have people stay with you that aren't into that life style then that might be something to consider not doing while they are visiting etc. But something that pretty much is out of sight 99 percent of the time I wouldn't think to change a thing.

I've worn mine all the time around family no one has ever noticed. Only me and the wife knows.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  9. OhioBill

OhioBill New member

Local Time:
    That will likely be my comment to my wife once things settle. Unfortunately we didn't really have time for it to become our lifestyle.

I'm thrilled (and still amazed) that she held my keys for 5 months. If I push I will likely turn her off the idea altogether. And I don't want that...I'm a better husband when she's in control.

10. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    #35 bondinchas, Sep 23, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2023
    It's a subtle difference in approach, when it's focused on what chastity does for her it works far better than when it's focused on what it does for him. Guys usually start with the latter, when they should really start with the former.

You also have to remember that the guy has probably been developing this fantasy/kink for years, and he expects her to both 'get it' and fully participate in weeks or just days. It can come as a bit of a shock when the guy you thought you knew suddenly wants to prevent you from having contact with his dick by locking it up in some strange and uncomfortable looking contraption.
    Just turn it around. Imagine that you had absoloutly no interest in chastity, just conventional sex and your other kinks, and your wife came home and out of the blue said she's decided to wear a chastity belt for the foreeable future, but could you just tease her instead. What would you think?
    Her "Why?" is the answer to your "Why?" !

Elon, Rectrix, OhioBill and 1 other person like this.
  11. M's chaste hubby

M's chaste hubby Queen M's property

USA
    Local Time:
    Update on our chastity lock up. I am now in week 7 of being in 24/7 lockup. Queen M so far has unlocked me about once a week to play with her dick and allow me to penetrate her and achieve orgasm. She likes piv too much at this point to deny it and like some others, she isn't all that interested in dildo play, although she loves her womanizer device. She has gotten very strict on lockup, demanding it be caged except for daily cleaning or when she wants to play. She has told me repeatedly that I should consider this the new norm and she never plans on going back to our pre-chastity way of life. She has also told me it was permanent and even has a MM jailbird on order. Where will this continue to go? I don't know but so far I am enjoying the ride.

12. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    I hope you enjoy getting what you wished for, going back to normal after is not as easy.

My wife knew right away, and has never even teased about the idea that I would ever be allowed to roam free without a cage.

I’m fine with that, but it certainly is life altering

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice