Chinese knock off of Fancy Steel Sissy Belt. Better than original

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by SissyMaid4U, Apr 10, 2019.

1. PussyBytch

PussyBytch Active member

Engineer/Project Manager/Maid
    Catskills
    Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    I have tried a few models, including the one AlexBarnes posted above. The tubes are all just so big. I wish someone had an option for a smaller one.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    please you cud try a Ladys one.

3. PussyBytch

PussyBytch Active member

Catskills
    Local Time:
    Well, those are certainly flat, but they have no tube or anyway to secure the penis. I have thought about either cutting the tube off and replacing it with small rings or maybe adding small rings to a female belt. My welding isn't very good though.

jemima likes this.
  4. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    This approach might work well with a small metal catheter, just enough to ensure no leakage, with a 90 degree turn and a Bernoulli effect system, and a sleeve woven like a Chinese Finger Trap. Push the trap on, press in the catheter, push the catheter through one of the holes in the female belt, and the sleeve strands get attached to the belt and pulled to the rear, for lockup. Then lock the female belt in place.
    I've considered trying to weave the sleeve, to make it an oval design instead of round, but I've never done anything like that, and I'm busy beyond reason all the time anyway.

5. PussyBytch

PussyBytch Active member

Catskills
    Local Time:
    This is very interesting. I've thought about incorporating a catheter for security, but long term wear and a catheter might have issues for cleanliness. I'm permanently locked. Or as permanently as possible.

The sleeve is also very intriguing but I don't see how it would stay clean unless it was a non-absorbent material. I'd be very curious to hear more about your idea here.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  6. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    Computer died here, so rarely on, but feel free to DM and remind me. Computer should be back online in a week or three. Need to get the cash for the SSD first. Everything I had is gone, dead drive. Samsung 970 Pro, too. Drive just doesn't exist any more.

7. Locked In LoneStar

Locked In LoneStar Active member

Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    I've been losing weight, which is helping it to fit better. Once I lose a good deal more I'll post pics if there's interest. I think it's becoming increasingly clear this is the belt for me for a variety of reasons.

art4bux likes this.
  8. Jakke

Jakke New member

Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    Hi

Did read the thread and ordered the belt from ebay. Not received it yet.
    But I just realised that the device I ordered has a open tube in it. So it’s open in both ends and looks like the opening is the same size in both ends.
    I’m just wondering now that is this safe? Can my dick get caught in the tube if erecting? Will the tip get out and then the tube will cut circulation, causing the tip to swell even more? Has anyone else one with and “open” tube? Or has anyone tried to modify the tube/remove it completely?

John likes this.
  9. Chaste_bunny

Chaste_bunny New member

Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    Jakke, I mine also has the open tube at both ends. I found the tube to be smothed out at both edges. I found the angle it forces your penis will not let it grow as when wearing a ball trap style device. Also the tube (at least for me) was plenty big enough where I think I could be fully erect and still not have the tube cut off circulation. For me the head of my penis did go beyond open end of the tube and I could feel it touching the open area where you pee that has holes in it. (If you bought that version) that area did not seem smoothed or sanded, but because my penis couldn't move it did not seem like an issue, (for long term wear I would recommend sanding those edges smooth.)

10. Jakke

Jakke New member

Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    Hi chaste bunny, and thanks for the reply. Have to check the dimensions when it arrives. And definitely do some sanding, because aim is to be wearing it for longer periods.
    Still a scary idea to be stuck within a metal tube.

11. Chaste_bunny

Chaste_bunny New member

Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    Jakke, it will definitely take some adjusting and tinkering to get the fit right. Once you do there is definitely no getting out of that. Even when I needed to cut the stainless steel wire down a bit it was extremely difficult without some heavy duty wire cutters. Don't misplace that key!

12. SpicySushiAddict

SpicySushiAddict New member

Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    Well, I'm glad I found this massive thread! Here's some pictures of my new Fancy Steel belt. As others have mentioned, the rather massive price did not translate into an equivalent quality, and I have quite a bit of tweaking and fixing ahead of me to make this belt perfect (including rounding the edges of the plate, tilting the tube to sit more flush, and figuring out a way to keep the clip holding the jock straps from snagging on my inner thighs). In the mean time, credit where credit is due, the material selections were on point. I absolutely *love* these biothane straps.

Attached Files:

Sieur d'Eon, John and helled83 like this.
  13. John

John Member

Local Time:
    10:40 PM

Looks good. Do you think you can wear it long term?

14. SpicySushiAddict

Local Time:
    Once I fix those problems above, I think so! It was easy to wear through the night, and most of the problems I ran into wearing it out and about were mainly from having to walk around for tours and meetings all day. Its been very easy to wear it while working at my desk at home all day.

John likes this.
  15. art4bux

art4bux Active member

carpenter, machinist, welder
    new york city
    Local Time:
    How about getting rid of the D-ring at the bottom of the plate, drill two holes the same size as the Chicago screws (aka "sex bolts". Ironic, huh) and screw the biothane straps directly to the plate, between the plate and the urine tube ? Or on the outside of the plate, FTM. Either one would eliminate an additional thickness of the biothane, where it is bent over

Also, what is the black plastic disc at center back ? A lock ? if so, you could eliminate the pins and padlocks at the top of the plate, and just replace them with chicago screws.

trying to figure out how to use biothane on my latest project. Looks great, just wonder how it slides across moist skin. Right now, working with SS wire rope inside silicone tube. A little sticky.

HTH,

16. SpicySushiAddict

Local Time:
    Attaching directly to the plate sounds like an incredible idea! Just need to go buy a drill bit, might be able to try that this week.

On the back of the waist is a thin foam pad to protect the adjustment plate. The hole at the bottom used to connect to a crotch strap that I removed. I might be able to completely get rid of the plate, but it doesn't cause any problems and it makes resizing the waist a lot, lot easier. I added some photos to show how it breaks down.

I'm going to test showering with it on because I'm curious about how hard it is to dry, and that will also tell how well the straps feel when wet. I'll be back!

Attached Files:

17. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Good to know been curious about fancy steel for some time. Don’t walk much for work but more exercise might be problem.

18. art4bux

art4bux Active member

carpenter, machinist, welder
    new york city
    Local Time:
    If you are going to drill stainless, you might want to get a cobalt or TiCN bit. SS is crazy hard, and if you try a HSS or TiN-coated, you'll probably end up with a raggedy hole. Not that it would matter, being covered from both sides... that's anal-retentive WITH a hyphen.

Sieur d'Eon likes this.
  19. SpicySushiAddict

Local Time:
    So, updates:

1) I removed the waist plate in the back and just directly connected the waist straps together. Much better!

2) Very easy to shower in, but I question long term hygiene because of #4.

3) My scrotum is constantly bothering me without regular applications of vaseline. It's mainly from rubbing against the holes on the tube, I think. Not 100% sure how I'm going to fix this.

4) My tip needs a little vaseline to get fully seated in the tube, and even then peeing is usually *very* messy. I suspect a shorter and/or smaller tube might fix this for me in particular, but that's going to take some serious jerry rigging. I need to find a machine shop :/

Dianna1395 likes this.
  20. cyberpunk004

cyberpunk004 Member

Local Time:
    thank you for posting the images of that belt spicysushiaddict, you may want to put that set of images in a new thread mabe "fancy steel hybrid chastity belt" as well(or just a review, ive not found one but this thread), i was looking at this too and almost missed this start fo the thread is the wire one thats all over ebay for 80 bucks or so. . how does that tube overall drain and or feel as i got the china made version of the my steel untouchable one and well, it felt weird as the vent holes kinda had skin poking out at times. not what id call the most uncomfortable but noting as this has way more holes.

21. SpicySushiAddict

Local Time:
    The small spout doesn't drain fast enough, so unless I'm all the way into the tube, the pee backs up and comes out the ventilation holes (ew). Additionally, I think those holes are also what causes irritation to my scrotum, but it's hard to tell.

I guess I'll go make a dedicated thread :)

22. cyberpunk004

cyberpunk004 Member

Local Time:
    i almost missed it thats why i mentioned it. im really happy you posted it. don't they make a normal tube for that as well?

23. SpicySushiAddict

Local Time:
    Supposedly there's an "open" style tube, but I can't find any pictures of it.

24. cyberpunk004

cyberpunk004 Member

Local Time:
    i would assume its off another belt line in their collection. i mean it looks like they use mostly a "collection of parts" resource management system and well, its fairly unlikely they custom made anything for a item at this
    price point per say but the front shield piece.

25. Lunian

Lunian New member

Local Time:
    So i currently have this Belt:

Bondage Male Chastity Belt Keuschheitsgürtel für Männer Invisible Einstellbar | eBay

Unfortunately, im not able to fit it right. I fitted it to just sit above the Hip bones i suppose, however i constantly feel the pressure of the cables on the bones or something which hurts a bit over time.

Is there any trick or does the body may just need to adjust to it? I think, if i loosen it up a bit more, i will just be able to easy pull the whole belt down.

I would really appreciate any help on what could cause this issue.

John likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice