Chinese knock off of Fancy Steel Sissy Belt. Better than original

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by SissyMaid4U, Apr 10, 2019.

1. pamelamask

pamelamask Rubber Doll

Rubber Doll
    Seattle Washington, USA
    Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    Actually I got used to the tight waistband quickly. I've since worn it for many weeks at a time without needing to remove it. I've worn it so much over the past 2 years that it seems like I have some permanent lines and/or marks where the padded cable hugs my hips and lower abdomen. No discomfort at all.

The (silicone?) tubing has gradually worn out from all of the wear and I am now trying to find replacement tubing for it. The tubing I have ordered to date is a lot stiffer than the soft tubing that it came with. Anyone know where to get soft silicone tubing?

2. pamelamask

pamelamask Rubber Doll

Rubber Doll
    Seattle Washington, USA
    Local Time:
    Once I had mine fitted properly, no way it can be removed without unlocking (or cutting the cable somewhere).

John likes this.
  3. PussyBytch

PussyBytch Member

Engineer/Project Manager/Maid
    Catskills
    Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    I remember someone posting about motorcycle fuel line silicone being a good replacement. Better than the tubing that came with it I think they said.

4. davemcwish

davemcwish New member

Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    Hey Danigirl. I'm seriously considering this. I know it's been a while but I'm wondering how you're getting on with it? By other question is how are you finding the comfort with the rear hole model as opposed to just a straight wire?

5. davemcwish

davemcwish New member

Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    Thanks for the detailed post. Would any 1/4" silicon hose do that's a reasonable thickness or does it need to be that brand ? Im thinking of:-

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/223621209492

6. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    I ordered the belt in this thread and I have no idea how anyone thinks it is secure and comfortable.

The tube protrudes from the cup surrounding it and no matter how you tighten it, it makes it too easy to extract. I'm not sure about the shape of the cup either. Also, in order to fit it properly, I had to modify the front pieces to be shorter. Maybe if you wear this on your waist it would be an OK fit.

Speaking of the tube, it has a slot cut into it (!) to allow access to a screw so you can remove the little screen on the outside... and I can say just one word. Ouch. This is not a comfortable tube for long term wear, borderline dangerous if the metal edge was sharp enough.

And the cables. Yes you can get different silicone tubes to go on the cables... but my biggest issue is the pressure points. This is still a steel cable with no give to it, and after wearing it for a day let alone a week, I get big sores. I've tried adjusting it tighter and looser over and over but it still doesn't matter. (Did I mention how tedious that is?)

This is not a fancy steel. If you look at a fancy steel, it has several plates attached that distribute the pressure over a greater surface area on your skin. I'm sure that is much more comfortable than this contraption. It was a fun idea to try but I'm once again left disappointed I wasted money on this when what I wanted was a Neosteel.

rochv, John and Ring45 like this.
  7. Missyp

Missyp Active member

Local Time:
    I also bought one of these, the one that looks like the fancy steel cup.

I too found it impossible to be comfortable for more than an hour or 2 - for it to be tight enough to be secure the cables dug in horribly. I also found there wasn't enough ball space inside the cup, the tubes where the cables run around the edges were forever crushing a ball, and also created pressure points on the groin tendons.

To top it off, I could easily achieve orgasm by simply pushing the cup up and down due to the flexibility of the cables.

Having spent a significant amount of time modifying the above to try to make it work, I was somewhat frustrated and disheartened by the experience.

I have since concluded that the only way to make chastity work and be both secure and comfortable is a custom full belt. Since I can't, or won't, afford to pay a custom house I'm building my own. I've built a good, secure and comfortable prototype and am now working on mk2 to iron out the last few issues.

rochv and John like this.
  8. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think reading these replies if ever you wanted proof positive that one mans treasure is another mans trash then that is very much demonstrated here.....

I have a brand new BB belt that apart from popping the belt on (no tube) for a few hours to test the comfort I have left on the side unused thus far.....I'm sure I'll get to it I paid hundreds and hundreds of pounds for it, but bought several cheap Chinese knock off's and have had suck massive success with them I haven't got round to the BB belt yet.....

The two pictured below on me with by key holder wife's foot are the two best, very secure (for me) amazing comfort both very easy to wear....I hope the BB belt is as good when I get to it....

Not the answer that everyone is looking for but Different strokes for different folks...... IMG_6606.JPG IMG_7547.jpg

IMG_6606.JPG IMG_7547.jpg IMG_6606.JPG IMG_7547.jpg

Kylara and sissy_connie like this.
  9. John

John Member

Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    Nice photos and to hear your update which one is the best and comfiest of the two?

10. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    for me there is nothing between them, we tend to use the top one more as my wife likes the idea that I can't touch my balls either, but both for me are great....

John likes this.
  11. John

John Member

Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    Nice to hear some feedback since I’m in considering phase of which type to go for

12. bondinchas

bondinchas Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    No personal experience with this style of belt, but choosing between the two I'd go for the one that encases the balls as well. With a ball trap device scrotum skin tugging is my major (unavoidable) issue, having the scrotum protected in a cage would appear to be the better option.

John likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice