Chinese knock off of Fancy Steel Sissy Belt. Better than original

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by SissyMaid4U, Apr 10, 2019.

1. SissyMaid4U

SissyMaid4U Long term member

OR
    Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    TLDR: Fantastic for crossdressers wearing form fitting items, comfortable, hygienic. Sacrifices security for this.

Ive been locked in a Behind Barz sissy belt near 24/7 for over a year now. I love the security, the flat front. and the comfort of it. But it had its draw backs. I could not sit like a woman with my legs crossed. The flat front removed the look of a male crotch area, but replaced it with an unnatural one that arguably drew just as much attention (atleast in my mind). It was comfortable, but if wearing a corset, would pinch my growing fat rolls between the steel waist belt and the steel bones of the corset. Lastly the locking mechanism created its own bulges that again, were unnatural and noticeable to me. The hunt for the perfect sissy chastity belt continued.

I ordered a Fancy Steel Belt. It was a lower profile but still gave a bulge. Took way too long to figure out how to adjust the cable mechanism. Security on it was significantly lacking as I could get past the cup easily. Lastly it cost way too much and took WAY too long for such simple metal work. They didnt even polish the welds.
    The hunt for the perfect sissy chastity belt continued.

Then I found this belt on ebay. (link at bottom of review) Ive tried ball trap ones from ebay and been less than impressed. But for $70USD including shipping I figured it was worth a try. My fancy steel cost significantly more than that and was a waste so I figured what the hell. It took about a month to get here and arrived in nondescript packaging. The thong parts are made of braided cable surrounded by silicon tubing for comfort and hygiene. The cage is a tube with a cup made of bars welded over it. On the most external is the grate looking thing which can be removed with two screws and not sacrifice security. I wish they had just welded this flat to the cup part as I like the look of it. The waist cables have washers on the ends that a knob on top of the cage part has. A lock goes over everything holding it together. My version does not have an attached plug as Im looking for 24/7 wear. Im not going to say this is the perfect belt...but its close. First time fitting it was very loose. Tightening the cables, while easier than Fancy Steel, is still a chore and you dont want to go too short or you will have messed up the silicon surrounding the braided cables that make up the belt parts.

Security: This is the reason for chastity and my only negative so Ill get it out of the way first. Its not bad. Better than most ball trap devices. But coming from the impenetrable device that is Behind Barz, its lacking. When it wasnt fitted properly, I could entirely take my penis out of the tube. Now that Ive tightened it, I can still back it out some but not enough to get the tip out. I am planning on tightening some more. Even if I did manage to get it out, I dont think I could put it back, alerting my Wife to the tampering. It is a standard lock and key, which can be picked. The cables could be cut with a bolt cutter or maybe even just some wire cutters. I am definitely able to feel vibrations through the tube. That being said, I cannot touch anywhere sensitive. I can get firm but nowhere near any sign of an erection.

Sissyness: This is as good as a full tuck, without actually tucking, as you are going to get while still being locked. Seriously, I put on my cat suit and I look like I have a vagina. Granted, I removed the grate from the front creating a little camel tow. Again it doesnt sacrifice security. There is just a slit there to let urine out. I still cant touch my penis because of the tube. Anyways, for the first time, I would feel comfortable wearing pants out while as a girl and not being called out for having a bulge. Something I could not do with my Behind Barz. Halloween this year will probably be a something with a catsuit now that I have this. Its fantastic for Crossdressers. I love the pink tubing too. My one negative is that I cannot be fucked while wearing it. It will have to come off to be my Wife's slut.

Hygiene: Ive only been wearing it today. But Ive gone to the bathroom both ways. No issues drying off or wiping. I would have some concerns if I kept the grate on, but I shower every day which would eliminate that concern. Number 2 is no issues. A weird feeling, but still sanitary. I have it on tight enough that I cannot move the cable out of the way. The poo just splits around it. I can still get TP under it to get any off the silicon.

Comfort: I can sit like a woman with my legs crossed. That should show I have full range of motion. More than my Behind Barz. Because its cabling, everything flexes with you. Getting out of a chair. No problem. Bending over for a canning. No problem. I woke up this morning with no pain like ball trap devices. I can wear corsets with no pinching. I could go on but I have only good things say about the comfort of this belt.

Summary: Will this be my new 24/7 belt. Probably not. Ive grown comfortably in my Behind Barz. Its more secure and my Wife actually likes that I have to work around some limitations while Im doing my chores. This will be the go to belt while out dressed as a girl though. Security isnt as much of a problem when Im already cautious about my every move. Plus I can wear whatever I want with this cheap belt. I dont know how they could make it more secure. But between my two belts, I think my search for the perfect belt is over and Ill just settle for comprise between the two. Pics will follow eventually and I will monitor this thread to answer questions.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Male-Chast...var=492900242448&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

2. inhershoes

inhershoes Long term member

Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    Thanks for sharing this info, this seems to be the biggest issue for us cd'ers. Finding a good belt that has security but doesn't look odd under tight pants, dress or swimsuit.

Spike6411 likes this.
  3. SissyMaid4U

OR
    Local Time:
    Very much so. Until now it has always been unlocking if I wanted to wear anything remotely form fitting down there. I dont know if I could get away with a bikini since the cabling would show. But anything just slightly more modest would pass.

4. Ms. Joanne

Ms. Joanne Long term member

Writer
    UK
    Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I looked at something similar a while back and it certainly does seem to have some benefits. I must admit I don't care for the grated look or the bars, both seem unnecessary but having taken a look earlier there are similar belts with a smoothed off finish:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Stainl...m=192871492782&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

Price of these belts are very reasonable and if I was more daring and willing to go out and dress up for venues I think I'd be very tempted. My real concern is sizing, strength of the cables, stretch factor. All the same they look really nice, would be great for wearing with my leggings and it might be worth a gamble.

5. SissyMaid4U

OR
    Local Time:

The one you linked is a literal Chinese knock off of Fancy Steel. The cup on my fancy steel was better than the behind barz as far as shape but still gave an unnatural bulge. Secondly I dont think its as hygienic and generally is harder to clean yourself and make sure everything is dry. For sizing, you just tell them an inch or two big and fit it to yourself and cut the excess cabling off. Custom fit every time that way. I have no fear of the cables breaking. I could not use a knife or normal scissors to cut them. It would take wire cutters. Not as secure as my Behind Barz but more comfortable. There is no stretch to them. They are braided metal cables.

Spike6411 and Ms. Joanne like this.
  6. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    Wow, Thank you for sharing Mistress just moved me into The Holy Trainer nub but I am going to look into a belt and show my Wife. Loved your Pictures very nice :)

sissy_connie and SissyMaid4U like this.
  7. Locked In LoneStar

Locked In LoneStar Active member

Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    Question: when you say "cut the excess cabling off", how do you do that and what do you use? I'm not understanding, at least not looking at the picture on ebay, how you can do that and still fasten/secure it. I've never owned a belt device before, so that might help explain my ignorance.

Would you mind posting some pictures to help illustrate?

As it happens, I have almost EXACTLY the exact same needs and requirements as you in a long-term device, and this sounds like it might be perfect for me as well. Thanks so much for your review!!

P.S. : Any possible way to incorporate a PA piercing into it for added security? Either through the manufacturer or even drilling a hole for your own anchor or to attach your own ring? I'm not pierced, yet, but my wife and I have discussed it, especially if it's needed for a device like this to be escape-proof...

8. SissyMaid4U

OR
    Local Time:
    I will post pictures by monday evening (PST) at the latest. The whole device is two cables fed through the various pieces. If you move them closer together to get a tighter fit, there will be excess cable that you can use wire cutters to trim. Hard to describe but again Ill show you in pictures later. Ill make sure to tag you so you know to look when they are posted. I dont think there is any way to attach a PA but I would think drilling a hole wouldnt be too difficult. Im not pierced and my Wife doesnt want me to be so it wasnt really a concern.

9. SissyMaid4U

OR
    Local Time:
    Sorry for those waiting for pictures. I messed up and did what I warned others not to do. I trimmed too short. I will post what pics I have below, but for me wearing the device, those pics will have to wait until another one arrives. 20190413_143843-min.jpg 20190413_144146-min.jpg 20190413_144152-min.jpg 20190413_144206-min.jpg 20190413_144221-min.jpg

10. SissyMaid4U

OR
    Local Time:
    NVM! I fixed it crisis averted. See more pictures below. Let me know if you want to see a different angle. You can see even with the slot there, I cant get more than a pinky fingernail in the tube portion.

Also please excuse my hairiness. I havent had time lately to keep up with my feminine self.
    20190413_154809-min.jpg 20190413_154715-min.jpg 20190413_154721-min.jpg 20190413_154739-min.jpg

11. Locked In LoneStar

Locked In LoneStar Active member

Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    Wow...it's going to be even more perfect than anticipated. My wife initially wanted me to find something that kept everything from being touched, not just the shaft and head. This will handle that while being hygienic.

I really am amazed you'd feel confident in jeans in public with this. That sounds game-changing. I literally just need it to look convincing when I look down at myself in panties or in the mirror.

I see what you mean about the fit. In theory, I might be able to buy one now, trim it to fit, then continue to trim it down as I lose weight: the cage itself won't shrink, though I'll have to be certain any weight STAYS off since there's no adding cut cable back on. I've held off on buying a belt since I didn't want to invest so much money on a device until I was certain I could wear it indefinitely, and that meant reaching my goal weight and body shape and then stabilizing there first.

Once snugly fit it might be secure enough; I'm not that bad about trying to get myself out, though this is my first time over a month (not sure how long I can keep that up), but I also will not cut or maim it to get out (so no issues there) and I won't do anything that would need unlocking to fix (so if I couldn't get back in after without being unlocked then re-locked, I wouldn't risk taking myself out in the first place).

I've also had a testicle squeeze through a ball-trap ring twice: once after I sat funny and it wouldn't rest until it popped back up inside me, the other time just out of the blue without warning. I don't want to feel it a third time, and I feel like it's a disaster waiting to happen.

12. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    Thank you for finding this!
    I've been hoping to find such a device, infant to be as smooth as possible, short of SRS. Not sure the woman will go along, and I have technical issues with eBay. And since Google is part of everything, as in, scans your computer and copies documents and such.. not sure I can get in.
    But it's an AWESOME find, I'm going to work on it! Thank you again!

-Dianna

13. buttbruce

buttbruce buttbruce

Artist
    stockholm sweden
    Local Time:
    Hi there! I have a question: Is this device a "over hip" or "on the hip" Device?
    greetings
    buttbruce

14. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    how do you get on urinating with the device on, does it spread the flow all over the place or allow a steady stream

LongTimeLurker and amareine like this.
  15. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Great review, thank you!

For the ebay belt, do you have any size recommendation for someone who straddles their listed sizes? Their small is listed as 28"-31.5", and the medium as 32"-35.5". I fluctuate occasionally between 31" when I'm active and fit, and 33" at my largest. Probably average about 32". I hate to be on the very bottom of a size, because the top measurement is really what the size usually fits best. Would the Medium be too large when I'm at 31", or is there enough adjustment available to make it fit properly? Would the Small be too small when I'm at 32" or 33"?

16. SissyMaid4U

OR
    Local Time:
    You can wear it either way, you just adjust where the pieces are on the cable to fit where you want it. I wear it on the hip in between peaks of my hip bone.

17. SissyMaid4U

OR
    Local Time:
    With the grate on, it flowed out in a random direction but was still controllable. With how im wearing it, grate off, its usually like I was peeing normally if I was pushing my penis down.

LongTimeLurker and Charles3451 like this.
  18. SissyMaid4U

OR
    Local Time:
    Im honestly not sure. I went a little big and trimmed down once I had everything set where I wanted it.

19. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I can't tell from the webpage - how do you adjust or "trim down" this device?

20. SissyMaid4U

OR
    Local Time:
    Like i said in earlier posts. The pieces are held on with a clamp that you can loosen, move the pieces along the cable where you want them, and tighten down again. For me I went smaller/tighter, so I had excess cable to trim. I used needle nosed pliers with a wire cutter in them. Doing it again, I would use something a that can cut through easier.

21. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Thanks. Sorry, I forgot you discussed the adjustment in the earlier post. Looks like this might be worth a try.

22. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    Hi, @SissyMaid4U,
    I went through and took a look at the ebay page again, seems they've run out of one type- the one without an attached plug.
    Based on your photos, i cannot tell if the plug can be removed Can you confirm if the rear belt cable can be opened or loosened? You said the belt was held with wires, but I want to know for certain if those plugs can be removed - I'm in no condition to wear a plug all day, but not flush to buy an expensive toy for occasional use.
    My current toys are in the $20 range. ;-)
    Thank you,
    -Dianna

23. PrincessTwinkleToes

Princess
    Australia
    Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    This looks really good! Thank you for the stellar review <3

24. SissyMaid4U

OR
    Local Time:
    UPDATE: I know that my body takes time to adjust to a new belt. This one caused me to ask to go back into my Behind Barz for a day while mine recovers. It was digging into my inner thighs. Its not sharp painful, so I know I will adjust, but it will take time. Tomorrow I will be back in it, but for today Im back to my Behind Barz. I still stand by my review and it is a comfortable belt. Just after 36 hours I needed a short break from it.

@Dianna1395, It is al based on one cable system so you cannot just open the rear parts. I dont have the plug but I would assume it can be adjusted and completely removed from the cables just like the main piece its self.

@PrincessTwinkleToes, Thank you!

25. Tallestrina

Tallestrina Member

Engineering
    London, England
    Local Time:
    Thanks for a thorough review and the updates. I never considered this type of device, but I'm thinking of trying it following your experience. Could ypu please tell me, what happens if you get an erection while locked in this type? Is it just naturally contrained by the belt, or does it hurt? Do you have to keep all thoughts away from sex??

I may not have as much self discipline as you!

Thanks again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice