Chinese knock off of Fancy Steel Sissy Belt. Better than original

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by SissyMaid4U, Apr 10, 2019.

1. PussyBytch

PussyBytch Active member

Engineer/Project Manager/Maid
    Catskills
    Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    I've been searching around to see if anyone has brought it up before but haven't seen anything. Does anyone know of a source for this style belt with a smaller tube? Narrower that is.

2. SnakePlisskin

SnakePlisskin New member

Local Time:
    I’ve been reading this thread with interest. I have the shield or let’s say “cup” version from AliExpress. I’ve done a lot of Dremel modifications and improved the fit however where the lower cable presses on my scrotum gets rough after a bit. Does the cage style keep both penis and balls inside? Thinking it’s worth a shot for $60 ish bucks.
    TIA

3. RegSpain

RegSpain Member

Spain
    Local Time:
    10:30 PM
    I wear mine with a D-lock PA. Doesn't have to be tight, and is escape proof.

4. AlexBarnes

AlexBarnes Member

Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    After reading this thread multiple times I ordered this belt and it came today and omg I think I’m going to love it I’ve had to adjust it twice still a bit of discomfort on my tailbone but it is still pretty comfortable. For years I’ve had panties and bikini bottoms that were just a bit too small up front to wear but now with this belt I’m able to wear them which I’m soo happy about. And I’ll be able to go caged in public without a big bulge thank you everyone for talking about this belt!!

RegSpain, John and Dianna1395 like this.
  5. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Which one did you eventually buy? The one most discussed flat front and balls in a cage?

6. AlexBarnes

AlexBarnes Member

Local Time:
    I ended up getting this one 731D7A32-3380-46DF-AE77-A2E4C5CCF509.png

PaddedArtsy Fartsy, RegSpain and John like this.
  7. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Looks amazing something I want to try myself. Always wondered how comfortable the tube inside is like during sleep and other exciting moments :)

8. Unremarkable Jamie

Unremarkable Jamie Active member

Local Time:
    So frustrating getting this "right." I've ordered two of this style belt: https://www.ebay.com/itm/284051216231 - for me the waist and crotch are reasonably comfortable, and it's easy to keep things clean. Unfortunately, it's also impossible to sit for long (the cage is too long) and walking is uncomfortable (the cage is too wide). So I ordered what I think is the same one you ordered. I found the hardware to be cheaper and harder to adjust than the original one, so I just took the tube/cage part and put it on the old belt that fit so well - they're compatible.

Unfortunately, I've found hygiene to be impossible in the is belt. I need a bigger hole at the end of the penis tube in order to keep fluids from building up in there. I'm thinking of getting a tool to take the end of the penis tube off, and see how it feels for longer term wear.

Just another person's experience....

John likes this.
  9. Locked In LoneStar

Locked In LoneStar Active member

Local Time:
    Long delay in getting this handled, but I've managed to get mine to fit perfectly using the directions earlier in the thread, with some slight technique changes. Big post below, just as a warning.

I didn't feel comfortable cutting any metal, so once I had the tubes on I marked where they needed to be cut and just threaded all the cable into the tubing, then secured everything with the screws.

For reference, this was mine:https://www.aliexpress.com/item/325...516590527980584845e2501!12000029615989645!sea

Thong style, no butt plug.

I have three needs I'm wanting to fulfill in a chastity device:

1. Secure (enough): I want it to be nearly escape-proof. I don't need it to be, like, 1000% secure. I just need it secure enough that I can't get out of it and then get back in. I also need it to stop me from masturbating. That seems obvious, but I want to clarify: it doesn't mean I can't TOUCH myself per se, it just means that I cannot masturbate to completion with my hands.

2. Feminine Profile: I don't want a bulge in my panties. I want everything tucked away out of sight, both directly and indirectly: Ideally, if you had someone look at me in my panties, from the waist down only, they shouldn't be able to tell I'm a man.

3. Wearable 24//7: Barring certain things like doctor's appointments or going through a metal detector, I need it to be something I can wear all day, every day, without issue. It doesn't need to be that good out of the box, but it needs to be something that, after an adjustment period, I can wear indefinitely.

That's a tough hat trick to land, but I think this does the job.

1. Secure: I tried doing mine at my waist, and while I could get it to stay on, and comfortable, because I'm fat it could never sit securely: even when it was on snug enough not to slip when I moved, it wasn't that hard to wriggle out of it, and only slighter harder to get back in. Next, I tried fitting it so it rode low on my hips. I unlocked it, held the cage tightly against my groin, and then looped the waist part around me just above my pelvis, and pulled it snug. I tried tugging it down, but it would not go over my hips. I suspect if it was a life or death emergency I could wriggle out of it, but it would be an ordeal and there's no way I could get back in.

Once I made the proper adjustments, I put it back on and it fit perfectly. Standing, sitting, laying down, I couldn't get out of it, and maneuvering my fingers through the cage to my penis was awkward, uncomfortable, and squeezed my testicles: once the cage was on, there was no room for fingers in there too.

Now, the reason I picked the open cage type was for hygiene: I need to be able to shower daily, and clean inside it, so I can wear it indefinitely. But, that means I could touch my penis. Could I masturbate?

Maybe. I couldn't get even two fingers inside in such a way to stroke myself. All I managed to do was get a fingertip or two on the head of my penis and rub. I haven't been able to finish so far, but the fact is that this means I am forced to play with myself like a woman: use toys, or rub my sensitive little nub until I finish. That is actually a big plus for me, especially since I haven't been able to finish yet and I've just frustrated myself.

2. Feminine Profile: Wow, YES. Before I put it on, I took a picture of myself front and profile in just panties. I then put it on, along with a pair of panties, and took front and profile picks. Completely smooth front, no bulge. If I wear dark colors and not very thin panties, you can't even see the lines of the device. I could wear women's jeans, easily, with no clue. I haven't tried leggings or yoga pants yet (those aren't my style atm), but I am thinking about trying it just to test how perfect this fit is.

Speaking of perfect fit, I couldn't believe how much better my panties fit when I got it on, now that the bulge in the front was gone. I've never had particularly big balls, and my penis is average to below average at best when erect, smaller when soft (I'm a show-er for sure), but even so I now see it was a big problem.

The panties slipped right on and hugged me in all the right places. I wear hi-cuts (french cut), and normally there's an annoying gap around my pelvis where my hip meets my thigh, but with this everything fit flush against me. I finally fit properly into panties, like a woman! The fact that I now had to play with myself like one added to the feminine feel. A+ here.

I'm going to recommend snugger panties if you wear this device. I don't mean a size too small or anything, just that it works better with less elastic panties (like pure cotton) that can hug it against you. The first pair I put on were a stretchier pair, but the second had less give. Both fit well, but everything felt more secure and comfortable with the snugger pair.

3. Wearable 24/7: Too early to tell. I've only been wearing it a few hours at a time before now to see how it moves with me, how it sits, and so on. I plan to start 24/7 tonight, and see how long I can go before needing to be released, if at all. If I make it to 30 days, I'll take it off and check then, and so on until it's clear it's not going to be an issue.

Walking and sitting are taking a bit more getting used to: since I'm fat, my thighs press against the cage uncomfortably if I try to sit with my legs together, but I have a hard time doing that without the cage as well due to my weight. This is the same issue with walking: it feels very wide between my thighs. I can tell from the pictures it isn't, but it feels that way. It's taking practice to get used to walking with it. It's promising.

So, in summation, it's definitely looking to be everything I wanted. Time will tell if it is the right belt for me, but I really think this one is THE one for me.

10. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:30 PM
    Nice write up and I have always liked the look of the version you ordered because it is not as wide as some of them and tucks it well under out of the way.

11. Locked In LoneStar

Local Time:
    Actually, that is the wrong link for mine. I need to go back and find the correct link, because that's not the model I used, and for some reason I can't edit that post now to fix it.

12. Locked In LoneStar

Local Time:
    UPDATE:

Here is the model I got: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/325...023.14.408a141778qTGI&gatewayAdapt=4itemAdapt

It does appear to be a bit wider than the narrower model that I posted earlier, but I'm not sure if that's a negative just yet. It doesn't seem excessively wide, and the nice thing is that it seems to be a fairly good option for handling your balls, at least for me.

If you look, the cup part on the one I bought has two rings: one in the front for your penis to slip through, and another one facing the other way. Well, the other ring is a good size to squeeze your balls through. If you put your testicles through the ring (shouldn't be hard for anyone who's used a ball trap device, the opening is pretty generous by comparison), then hold the cup tight against your body as you slip your penis into the first ring, it should sit nice and snug against your pelvis, with everything tucked away comfortably. Since your balls are hanging in the cup, in a way, it's very comfortable.

I made sure to apply vaseline to the rings before I put it on, and it so far fits very comfortably. I worry the narrower one might not be big enough to hold my balls up, and I don't want anything to slip or pinch while I'm going about my daily life.

PaddedArtsy Fartsy likes this.
  13. art4bux

art4bux Active member

carpenter, machinist, welder
    new york city
    Local Time:
    I had looked at this design. Only drawback I found was the single cable between asscheeks. Trying to come up with a cabling scheme that will leave hole exposed for excretion and/or play. Work in progress.

14. AliR

AliR Member

Local Time:
    9:30 PM
    This sounds great. I've looked at the pics and really struggling to see how this would be secure as the penis hole is at an angle. Might you be able to post any pics?

15. Locked In LoneStar

Local Time:
    Unfortunately, I didn't see how much of a problem the design would turn out to be.

The version I bought has two bars running end to end, with a gap between them. Initially my penis was held in place, but over time it kept popping out between the bars.

It doesn't really work for masturbating (if the belt is on tight enough to keep everything tucked away, it's too tight to move forward much to give my penis slack), but it does an amazing job and pinching my penis shaft AND making sure the head of it is constantly being rubbed against my panties, or pinched when I shift or sit down.

The design I linked by mistake is, ironically, the one I'm going to buy now since it has a SINGLE bar, so there's no gap for my penis to slip through. I also think its lack of a ball-trap style ring will be a plus: the ring on this belt gets very uncomfortable after a few days, but unlike with moving up or down a size like in ball-trap devices this is a one-size situation where if it's too tight and causing that burning feeling, you're out of luck.

They both use the same steel cables though, and the belt I already have is at least sized correclty. Hopefully once the new one arrives I can just swap the cages and be ready to go immediately.

16. lockedaway9

lockedaway9 Member

Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    @ Locked In LoneStar, I have that single bar version, while it doesn't have the issues you described with the double bar, I do find it can be a little pinchy at times from just skin poking through the open design. I have worn it for weeks at a time, so long term is possible, but for me I find the lower ring where it welds to the side tends to be an irritation point.

17. Locked In LoneStar

Local Time:
    The new belt arrived today. I swapped out the old cage for the new one, but left the belt otherwise the same.

First impressions: the new cage is about half the size of the old one. It is definitely much narrower, and "shallower", for lack of a better term. It feels MUCH less bulky between the legs, but it's unclear how good a profile it will make in my panties.

Since it's shallower, it's a bit loose between the legs right now and doesn't effectively secure anything. It seems very promising though.

I'll need to make some adjustments to the cable, and see how it works. Considering the age of this thread, I'm not sure if I should make a new one or not if I get this one working perfectly.

18. Locked In LoneStar

Local Time:
    So, the biggest issue I can see with this smaller cage is the difficulty in keeping my balls tucked. It might be easier if I wasn't so fat, but right now they can slip out rather easily. It's going to take some prolonged wear to see how much of an issue it is. I've started a new diet and exercise regimen and already lost about 22 pounds over the past month, so if this keeps up I should be able to see if losing weight makes a difference.

It's easier to sit and walk in than the wider cage for sure, so I've got a good feeling about this.for long term wear.

As for how well it hides things, I've taken some before and after pictures to demonstrate. To summarize, it works AMAZINGLY well at tucking things away. When I'm not wearing it, I can easily cup the bulge in my underwear, but with it on my hand just slides upwards. There's nothing there TO cup.

Here's a set of before and after pics, front and profile:
    FrontView.png SideView.png

I'm really happy with how much it tucks everything away. Also, it's even harder to play with myself in this than the other cage: I can't get my fingers through the holes in it to touch my penis AT ALL. It's checking all the boxes for sure, so I'm hoping 24/7 wear is possible.

If anyone has any advice on how to tuck better in a full belt, it'd be appreciated. I'm planning to dress as a fairy for Halloween, which will be my first chance to test how well it keeps everything hidden away when I'm wearing something more revealing than a pair of jeans.

Women's pants and panties fit so much better with this on, it's incredible. I'm overall very, very pleased with this purchase.

19. bewarned

bewarned Member

Local Time:

I can't seem to find this belt, can you tell me what site and search terms you used?

20. LilBunny

LilBunny Member

Local Time:
    Any update on your belt? What are the cage dimensions? Would you recommend it?

21. Locked In LoneStar

Local Time:
    Cage dimensions are:

6 inches long (measuring straight across from end to end)
    2.5 inches wide
    3 inches deep (measuring from the lowest point in the curve, to the imaginary line going straight from end to end).

I'm still getting use to wearing it long-term. It's always an adjustment when wearing a new device long term, but despite the soreness and pain that comes from this period, this is probably the easiest one to get used to so far. It's taken a fair bit of fiddling and minor adjusting to really nail down a good fit, but once I did it became easily my most comfortable device yet.

Testicles are a bit tricky to keep tucked, but I think it might be easier for someone not as chunky as me to manage. If not, pairing it with a gaff panty might be all you need (I plan to order one soon and see if that helps).

Since I'm bigger, any exposed metal that isn't totally rounded (like the cage bars are) can rub and hurt where it meets my body. If I was thinner, and didn't have as much fat in my pelvis and belly, that might be a non-issue. I did find a temporary workaround: I used cotton balls and some medical tape to make a sort of "cushion" on the uncomfortable areas, and that seems to be working well.

Without being too gross, bathroom use is a breeze for me. As snugly as it fits, it's still loose enough when I sit on the toilet to pull aside the rear cable for pooping. Cleanup isn't hard with TP, but I'm thinking of buying flushable wipes instead (or maybe a hand-held bidet attachment). TP works well enough that I'm not afraid of needing to go outside my house.

As for peeing, this probably comes down to luck of the draw and penis size, but for me it works perfectly. I sit down, and the cage has my penis pulled all the way back between my legs. I just start peeing, and it goes more or less straight down, like a woman peeing. I use TP to wipe the cage nice and dry, going between the bars as well, and I'm good to go. I haven't had issues with it being messy, but that might just be because of my penis' size. Your experience may differ. Haven't worn it long enough to find out if bathing while wearing it will work, or if it will need periodic removal to clean everything.

The goal here is 24/7 wear, but if you're looking for anything shorter than that, this belt will work well I think. For 24/7, it will take some finagling, but consider it's up to $1,000 cheaper than a top of the line belt from places like Fancy Steel, the effort is well worth it. Materials-wise, it's steel cable, steel bars, and brass locks. It's not coming off unless you cut it off, and it's not going to stretch out, break,or snap no matter how you move. The tubing that came with one of them was good and thick, the other was thin and flimsy. When it doubt, buy some motorcycle rubber tubing to use (someone earlier posted an example link). You won't want to skimp on the tubing.

I'd definitely recommend it. Just do NOT lose the wrenches it comes with, whichever one you buy. I lost the wrench my first one came with, and needed to order a set of security torx wrenches to adjust it (even regular torx wrenches, which I had already, wouldn't work, it needed to be the security ones with the little hole in the center).

22. PaddedArtsy Fartsy

PaddedArtsy Fartsy New member

Local Time:
    I recently got one of these (https://a.co/d/glJV2hR) and with some modifications like it a lot better than my cage with hip harness setup:

* Chastity Cup piece: i ended up taping over all of the holes with electrical tape because otherwise it pinches when I’m aroused and/or I get painful edema from the gaps. The curve near the top part continues at an aggressive angle when it should be curving the opposite way to accommodate the wire needing to bend back as it presses against your abdomen. I ended up heating it and trying to bend it backward with hammering and a pipe bender (putting some 1/8 inch solid steel rod in the tubes to keep them from collapsing, but there are so many welds in that area that I don’t think I did anything other than darken the metal a bit from the heating.

* The Piece that you Padlock: since the tube opens for the tightening bit I was able to bend that forward to accommodate the change in body shape, again keeping steel rods in the tubes to keep them from collapsing, so now it’s a bit more comfortable. I ended up needing to shave off some of the block that clamps down on the wire so it fit, but it remains secure.

The biggest help that I’ve found for keeping that part that you padlock from creating a sore on my belly is I shaped a 3x2.5 inch rounded rectangle out of lexan polycarbonate sheeting that I got from the Home depot and counter sunk a space wide enough for the torx screw through it. Now when that is screwed on the steel wire is still locked and I have a little glass like plate spreading the pressure over my belly so it doesn’t rub or get sore.

i also upgraded the lock to a 1 inch ABUS 55/25 brass lock and it fits, though just barely.

23. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    I had one of those for a while and also heavily modified it. Ended up cutting the tube out and making it smaller. Also considered removing it and replacing with a tube from another device. I glued a piece of neoprene behind the lock area to make it more comfortable as well.

24. Dreamsoffemdom

Dreamsoffemdom New member

Local Time:
    I have the same belt. I just used a piece of medical tape so it doesn't get sore.
    My problem with this belt is that it's a bit too wide and rubs while walking and my balls don't fit well.
    I'm looking at this one thinking it could be the ticket.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...lgo_pvid=211b6b38-379c-4f59-b5e8-cc7f32108d74

25. Lovesthelaced

Lovesthelaced New member

Local Time:
    I'm also interested in this belt.
    Screenshot_20231005-101013~2.png

@Slanador you own it too right? Are you guys happy about and wearing it? Or what are problems/disadvantages? Is there enough space for the balls? Is it very visible under clothing?

For me it doesn't have to be "flat" looking like the main belt this thread is about but should be better than a ball trap an as invisible as possible under clothes. I don't like the ball traps principle much.

Also found another model looking interesting but maybe difficult to keep clean:
    Screenshot_20231005-095651~2.png
    There is a little pipe for peeing..

John likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice