Is anyone willing to teach me how to get this thing on?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by jman2015, Sep 20, 2023.

1. jman2015

jman2015 Enjoying a bit of a new kink

Western NC
    Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    I bought a mancage 20, and I have all the pieces, I'm just having trouble getting the device properly fitted. Is anyone willing to get on a video call and help me get this thing fitted/figured? Not triyng to be funny, just looking a hand because I am stumped

2. Jamie Locked

Jamie Locked Active member

computer geek
    Indiana
    Local Time:
    Put the C shaped ring on behind the balls opening up. One of the two part circle pieces will have slight recesses in it for the post heads to recess into, put the to identical posts (the ones without holes through the outer two holes of the that piece. and pick the desired length of the locking pin and put it through the middle hole. Pull the ring forward from your body slightly and push the outer pins through the holes in the C ring completing the circle. Put the mating 3 hole piece on from the front. Put the matching spacer over the locking pin. Put the tube over your cock, a little lube may help, line up the three holes, push together until the hole in the locking pin is available and install the lock.

3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    A good chastity device should come with instructions on how to put it on. :lockkey::+1:

But of course there should not be any instructions on how to take it off! o_O:rolleyes:

4. jman2015

jman2015 Enjoying a bit of a new kink

Western NC
    Local Time:
    I think I finally got it figured out, and I found out why it's not working well... the main bit is silicone so the part between my sack ring and the cock sleeve opens up and my cock pushes it up and out of the way so the whole time it's trying to split apart. I feel like it really ought to have one more part where the halves attach or something.... is this right?

Attached Files:

• zzz.jpg
      zzz.jpg
      File size:
      172.9 KB
      Views:
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    I’m afraid it’s just badly designed, I think the birdlocked is a better silicone device.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice