Keyholders holding multiple keys Dynamic?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SteveTheGoldfish, Sep 15, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. SteveTheGoldfish

Teacher
    North England
    Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    I am curious about the dynamic of a keyholder who has more than one submissive.

I would like to hear from both subs and keyholders as to what differences and challenges this causes.

I would imagine it would occur as there always seems to be more people wanting to be locked than keyholders.

My guess is that jealousy could potentially be a big deal to work through. But there could also be a fun level of competition as to who is the best subby.

This is partially inspired by me rolling around ideas for erotica based on this idea and also sometimes my girlfriend and I have joked about her building a collection.

Would love to hear from you all.

2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    It happens, but it's rare, because being a key-holder is a lot of work. A truly dominant and sadistic woman can pull it off (mainly because they don't do "the work", because you being locked is not their problem), but there just aren't that many dominant sadistic women who are clever enough to ensnare a man into chastity. But for a woman who really enjoys the whole thing, it would be possible to keep a handful of men.

As much extra work as I do now, and as much extra responsibility I've taken on, my wife does have it a bit easier than before chastity. But it's only "a bit", because menial chores are just brainless menial chores. Emotional stuff has always been and will continue to be the most draining, and no matter how much help and support I give her, the kids can still drain her faster in 30 seconds than work can drain her in 8 hours.

On top of that, men in chastity are needy. It's a different kind of needy, but it's needy. I'm shockingly vulnerable now, and for the first time in our marriage, I need her emotional support. (My testosterone is fine, thank you very much :D.) I'm not another kid for her to take care of, but I do have emotional needs now that only she is able to fill.

So for a woman who loves and takes care of her man (or men, in your question), it is hard work with one, but more than one is certainly possible. So with the right woman, and the right men, two would be pretty easy, and maybe up to four or so could be workable. I'm not aware of anyone on this site experiencing such a relationship, but it's worth asking.

3. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    Would it be off-putting for online subs for a keyholder to openly have a main sub she is in frequent physical contact with. Asking for a friend.

SteveTheGoldfish likes this.
  4. SteveTheGoldfish

Teacher
    North England
    Local Time:
    I am genuinely curious about this too.

We definitely have a girlfriend/boyfriend situation over a owner/sub situation, but I do wonder how it would feel for all parties if she held another subs keys. We have a few kinky friends who might like to dip their toes into chastity, and it's always more real with a keyholder than self locking.

5. SteveTheGoldfish

Teacher
    North England
    Local Time:
    I see what you mean about the neediness.

I also think it's the attention from the keyholder that keeps someone in chastity.

The cage is a reminder and protection from moments of weakness, but you stay in because of wanting to please the keyholder. Realistically any cage can be broken with boltcutters relatively quickly.

If one is locked and forgotten (and yes being deliberately ignored for a bit can be a tease) then eventually you get bored and break out of the cage.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My Madam had other slaves, both online and irl. She was already a online dom when we began our bdsm/flr relationship, she would regularly have cam/phone sessions while I was there and it was only a couple of month later she began sessions with another slave.
    She used to love to play games with us and have us compete to win the title of slave1 whoever lost would be labeled as slave2 for the rest of the week, Madam would announce the results on a Thursday while we chatted over aim, whoever won would get to serve her at the weekend.
    I never met the other slave as he had no interest in having anything to do with another man in any bdsm or sexual scenario.
    There were times when you would get jealous, but it really made you push your limits and focus on being submissive.

Sexy Slave 69 and asastype like this.
  7. slave_m

slave_m Long term member

slave
    Santiago - Chile
    Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    A Mistress has the submissives and slaves she wants.
    A submissive or slave ONLY obeys and worships ONE Mistress.
    A submissive or slave is just that, jealousy is unacceptable and must be corrected by the Mistress.
    My humble opinion after years of experience as a slave.

madams-sissysub likes this.
  8. Arlentia2

Verified Female

Local Time:
    What say you @sissyjoanne ?

asastype likes this.
  9. SteveTheGoldfish

Teacher
    North England
    Local Time:

madams-sissysub likes this.
  10. SteveTheGoldfish

Teacher
    North England
    Local Time:
    I'm also wondering how it would feel to have ones girlfriend hold someone else's key.

Not necessarily involve them sexually, just keep a self lockers key to keep them.keen

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I totally agree now I have had years of experience as a slave and behaviour correction/modification! But back then I was 21 and uneducated.

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    This is a reply to @SteveTheGoldfish, for some reason I cannot quote his message.

so did Madam she really wanted to play with both is together! But the other slave had a hard hard limit about doing things with other men.

13. SteveTheGoldfish

Teacher
    North England
    Local Time:
    Probably my fault. I messed up the quote formatting. I'm new here

I remember trying to figure out a system of poker chips where the gamble was for days locked.

Would also just be funny to attach something as important as a long stretch in chastity to something silly like a round of mario kart

Arlentia2 likes this.
  14. Ganondorf

Ganondorf Member

Local Time:
    My KH is my wife but she also has online sub that she acts as a Dom to. I haven't had any problem with it. Sort of fun to see how she can control and tease him over the Internet. It also adds to our chastity experience by coming up with ideas and talking about it

She can also fulfill his cuckold fantasies when I get a release and he does not without going down that whole lane for real.

I also think she gets something more from it as I am not the most submissive person around.

15. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    Having several men serving me at my beck and call is a delicious fantasy, but I suspect the reality of it is fraught with difficulty. For one thing, it's hard for me to separate key holding from the underlying relationship, and I don't want that sort of relationship with anyone other than hubby. Even if I somehow crossed that bridge, there's the fact that being a key holder is a lot of work. Well, maybe "work" is the wrong word. I enjoy it. But it does take time and attention, and those are already in short supply. Lastly, it seems like jealousy could be a significant problem.

Perhaps online would be easier since there are clearer boundaries. I've never done anything like that, but I imagine keeping several men aching for release would be quite the ego boost!

16. sjsj

sjsj Member

NL, south
    Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    Hello Ms Pamela,

as you've done before with your writings, you've gained my attention. We've had some online contact before at another website, perhaps you might remember this?
    If you're really interested into the idea of making your imagination to become online reality, I'd be willing (and also somehow frightened :) ) to help you on that.
    I can remember some wonderful stories you've been writing about the life you've been giving your hubby. Please feel free to PM me if you want to give yourself an online experience of holding a key.

Kind regards, sj

17. sissyjoanne

sissyjoanne Member

Retired
    Uk
    Local Time:
    In my experience, no.
    I am sub to an online Domme who is acting as my 'virtual' KH. So far, we have been conducting this, really, on a trust basis but that is about to change. Thanks to modern technology, my online Mistress will be locking my keys away for real.
    Mistress already has her hubby locked up and he is her main sub and, obviously, gets her physical attention while I am honouring her from thousands of miles away. I am sure you can imagine how much teasing/denial can be administered with this situation.
    All I can say is that I feel lucky and honoured that such an awesome and gorgeous Domme woman would give me her time and attention. I absolutely adore her and am thankful to be her online sub.
    I am not sure how I would feel if she took on another sub though. I think I might feel a little jealousy but, I am sure Mistress would put me in my place there too!
    Off-putting? - No. I am experiencing new things with my situation all the time, thanks to my beautiful online Mistress.

Ganondorf, M@rcellus and Arlentia2 like this.
  18. SteveTheGoldfish

Teacher
    North England
    Local Time:
    I think part of being a keyholder would be knowing whether that little jealousy would be a big risk to the relationship or whether a moody sub just needs a whipping to ground them again.

I think I wouldn't mind my girlfriend holding someone else's keys, but gets a bit tougher to deal with if it was a case of physical stuff or actually putting the cage on or off.

The world needs more keyholders

M@rcellus and sissyjoanne like this.
  19. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:01 AM
    Dueling dildos at dawn, may the best eunuch win her praise and esteem as her sub serviant slave for the day.

Curious40ish likes this.
  20. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes! And the world also needs more males in chastity. I would be happy for my KH to have more male slaves but would not be cool with them touching her. I would be her foot photographer and if they wanted a scene done I will do it on their behalf. She is very understanding of the subs position, what they want to hear, etc.

sissyjoanne likes this.
  21. SteveTheGoldfish

Teacher
    North England
    Local Time:
    Now that just sounds hilarious.

How about two naked subs, each with floggers. Loser is the one with the reddest bun

maiden sissypanies likes this.
  22. sissyjoanne

sissyjoanne Member

Retired
    Uk
    Local Time:
    Good point about the jealousy. I am sure any sub would want punished/whipped by Mistress to align their jealous moodiness rather than risk the relationship.

23. SteveTheGoldfish

Teacher
    North England
    Local Time:
    I think sometimes subs would be jealous if they didn't get the whipping

24. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    My wife and I are good friends with a couple who not only practice chastity, she is also my wife's bi lover and one who we introduced to chastity several years ago. Like me, he has trouble getting an erection with age and blood pressure medication and taking the miracle pills is hit and miss for him. Once I take a pill, two hours later I am ready for action and my wife will even slip it into a drink even if she has no intention of releasing me. When she does, I can still fulfill any wish and can do her twice in one night.

Now back top the other couple, sine he has trouble and she still has her desires, they introduced cuckolding into their relationship. This not only has helped him with more of an interest, but she get the pounding she likes from time to time. The young man they selected was a 20 year old guy from the health club her and my wife use. He is about 6'3. 190 pounds, and from what I am told 7" and think with a Prince Albert piercing. They have now been using him to satisfy her for the last 6 month and from what I understand has he doing thinks she never did before.

What started as fun then became a problem because he was sought after by lots of girls and gave into that temptation. After the 2nd time and having to delay any playing while a blood test came back, she gave him an ultimatum, its them or me. He swore loyalty to her and to prove a point asked him to take out his PA so she can slip a chastity combination lock where the piercing was installed. That has now evolved to a Glans PA cage and it only comes off when he is with her.

The Husband has been okay with this arrangement, not only does she let him out to play when he thinks he is responding, but he likes the fact the boy toy is locked up and can only have the one woman even if it his wife. The young guy knows he has an older experienced hot piece of ass who will unlock him every time he shows up to play, but he feels he is missing out from playing the field. She has made it quite clear he is a one woman man and if he want out its permanent and she will move on to a new playmate.

Sexy Slave 69 and Curious40ish like this.
  25. SteveTheGoldfish

Teacher
    North England
    Local Time:
    That's really cool.

I hadn't thought about keyholders holding boys who have different needs or are on different parts of the chastity journey

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice