Crowe's story: 20 years so far

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Crowe, Jul 31, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    holy crap is all I have
    holy crap is all I have to say. Again, what an imagination

2. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't know what got into Jill, but she was super aggressive and really wound up. Nicole, on the other hand, I knew nothing about, other than she likes to boss me around and got off on my whole predicament. Jill grabbed me by my throat, and with a look in her eyes that I've never seen before that almost gave me chills and said "You ready for more?" Nicole stood next to her with this smile, a frightening smile. I nodded my head yes and Jill squeezed harder. "You better promise not to fight us or you'll fucking pay. Understood?" "Esh" was all I managed to say through my gag.

The tension was taken off the rope and my collar removed, then the gag and spreader bar. My jaw aches, my legs ached, my ass and pee hole hurt, everything. Nicole reached up behind me and grabbed a fistful of my hair and shoved me down the hallway into the living room. "On your fucking knees! Now bitch!" Wow, Jill has never been that demanding before. I got down on my knees and she pushed me down onto the coffee table. My arms were pulled back behind me and tied with some rope then pulled upward to my head. This forced my head down further and my ass outward.

"Would you look at that, Jilly Bean, your little ass slug is presenting us with a gift." Before I could react, a ball gag was shoved in my mouth and pulled really tight. Damn, enough with the gags already! "Wouldn't want to disturb the neighbors, now would we?"Jill said with an evil little laugh. "Let's make him really enjoy this. Actually you're going to fucking hate it". To this day, I'll never forget the look on Nicole's face when she said that. I watched her as she took some string, kinda like clothesline, but a little thinner, out of a bag that was next to the couch, and tie a slip knot at each end. She then passed the strong around 2 of the coffee table legs and slipped each loop over my balls. One loop for the left, one loop for the right, then gave a little tug at the center of the string.

Fuck! Instant pain! "Ooh, look how nice that works." Fuck, I was in for it, again , no safe word. "You seemed to enjoy your little plug shoved in your ass, let's see how you do with 2 horny bitches fucking you like we like to be fucked? You're really going to be hating life here in just a few minutes." I heard from behind me. "Nic, give him something to take his mind off this ass fucking he's about to get." Nicole took off her shorts and sat on the table, her pussy just inches from my face. Her scent was strong, but definitely not unpleasant. I felt my cock getting hard under the table. I couldn't see Jill behind me and didn't quite expect what was about to happen.

A large amount of lube was smeared all over my asshole, and without any kind of warning, she rammed it in. As I screamed into the gag, Nicole pulled the string hard, almost ripping my ball off of me in 2 different directions. Jill fucked me hard for a long time, no exaggerating, probably a good 45 minutes and Nicole was relentless with that evil string. . She was dripping sweat on me and finally pulled all the way out. My eyes were full of tears, and what I could actually see through my blurred vision was Nicole furiously rubbing her pussy. After she finally came, she let the string go. Her and Jill got up and went into the kitchen. I couldn't see what they were doing, but they were only gone a couple of minutes.

It was going on 4am and we've been at it since 7 or 8 the night before, so I was expecting this whole scene to be ending soon. Was I wrong. Jill took over Nicole's position on the table. "You're lucky that you're woman likes to surprise you so your fear doesn't get the best of you. Me, on the other hand, well I want you to see why you should have fear. Fear of me and fear of this monster that I'm about to fuck you with." She stepped into eyesight, and holy hell! This fucking dildo was huge! Probably a good 10 inches with a girth of 3. Well, maybe not that big, but compared to what I've already experienced, it looked huge!

lystig-slem, Zevon, IB-Chaste and 2 others like this.
  3. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    Definitely not fantasy. If you think otherwise, go tell my 25 year old self that. My 20's were a wild time and Jill was a wild chick.

Iron78 likes this.
  4. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    Not everyday was like that. Crazy shit only happened a few times and most days were pretty uneventful. I'm only telling parts that were the most memorable and meaningful.

Iron78 likes this.
  5. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    Nicole didn't waste any time and lubed me up and slid right in. Either it wasn't as big as I thought or I was stretched from the 2 previous episodes, either way, I can say that it wasn't as bad as I expected. She went in slow, but deep. She definitely had a different technique than Jill. It was almost like she didn't want to hurt me like she threatened. I was actually kind of enjoying this. I couldn't see much of Jill except her rubbing her pussy.

Nicole kept going, pulling my hair just a bit. I started to feel what I can best describe as a chill running through my body and getting all tingly. Then it happened. Nicole must've known what was happening because she sped up and thrusted harder. I felt like I was losing my breath, and trying to breathe around the gag wasn't easy. Nicole wrapped her arm around my neck and started to squeeze, then everything faded out. I didn't go completely out, but I felt really lightheaded as everything came back into sight.

Nicole unfastened the gag and Jill was right in my face. "Welcome back! I see this was too much for you to handle." Apparently, as I was blacking out, I had my first ever and one of very very few, what I know now, prostate orgasm. Fuck, it was intense! To this day, I'm still chasing that feeling. I was totally exhausted and sore. I don't think I shit right for a week! I had welts on my ass, so it was uncomfortable to sit for any length of time. I was done. Used up, beat down, and just ready to sleep. Jill and Nicole stayed up and I went to bed sometime as the sun was coming up.

I got up sometime after noon, and they were still up. I felt like I was coming down from being high, and here they are still going. I was afraid to make any kind of eye contact with them. Nicole honestly scared me a bit, and Jill, how could I look at her the same way? I ended up going back to bed for a few more hours, and when I got back up, I found Jill asleep on the couch and Nicole had left. Anytime Jill and Nicole were planning on hanging out, I tried to make myself scarce. I'd come up with places I had to be or something else I had to do.

They started spending more time out together and staying out late a lot of nights. There was something about Jill that was different. I noticed it a couple weeks after our night together. She seemed more high strung and had a short temper. I soon found out why. It was a Memorial Day weekend, and we actually got to leave work early on that Friday. I walked into the apartment only to find Jill, Nicole, some girl I didn't know, and 2 guys sitting at the dining room table with lines of coke all strewn out. That explains it all! We got into a huge fight and I left. I drove around for hours, fuming.

The more I thought about what I just found out, the more pissed off I got. I punched my windshield, breaking the glass and my hand, also cutting it open from the broken rear view mirror glass. A few hours later, I decided to go home. When I got there, Jill was sitting in silence. She looked at me and just said "get the fuck out of my house!" and threw a lamp at me. Needless to say, I basically found myself homeless that night. Everything we had together, she kept. I left with barely enough stuff to fill my truck bed. I ended up staying with a friend until I found another apartment.

lystig-slem, Zevon, benny22 and 2 others like this.
  6. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    Thank you @Zevon , you’ve made your point.

Move along.

Iron78 likes this.
  7. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    I understand this thought, this story wouldn’t be out of place in the fiction section. However, I think to how my sexual history would sound if I wrote it out (which I won’t as it’s very little to do with chastity). Losing my anal virginity to a hairbrush, forced pegging, bi-threeways, golden showers, alcohol enemas, crossdressing, swinging… before I even discovered chastity. If I wrote my favourite moments down from my 20 years of sexual discovery consecutively it too would seem unbelievable.

You just don’t forget those special nights. You don’t forget the moments where people really go all out for you.

I’m enjoying reading this. Thanks @Crowe forntakingn the time to share.

8. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    For me, everything I've written so far has been relevant to chastity for me. Even though I didn't know it at the time, that's pretty much what Jenn started. My adventure with Jill was what opened me up to all my kinks that I didn't know I had, which for me goes hand in hand with chastity. I've never told my story and this, for me, just seems to be the best place to tell it

IB-Chaste, benny22 and Iron78 like this.
  9. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    I moved into an apartment in the next town and started to rebuild my life. It was lonely there, coming from having a girlfriend that I lived with for over 3 years to just being by myself. It was kinda nice though. Jill would call and try to convince me to come back to her. I thought about it a few times, but I knew what was right. I didn't want to be with someone who essentially lied to me by hiding a coke habit for who knows how long, so I kept telling her that we're done. Sometimes she would cry and nearly beg me to come back, other times she would be furious and call me every name in the book.

A few had passed since Jill stopped calling me. Things were finally getting quiet until one night as I was sleeping, Jill broke into my apartment. I was asleep and woke up when she jumped on top of me, pinning my arms down with her legs and shoving her pussy onto my face. I tried to push her off, but she was too much for me to handle at 5'10" and 175#. "Eat this pussy one more time and I'm gone" Against my better judgement I did. Then it was my turn. She slid down and slid my cock inside her. It felt more like a rage fuck because she definitely was not gentle. She tried to have me cum in her, which is when it hit me, she wants me to get her pregnant and then I'm stuck. Somehow I mustered the will power to push her off me and told her she's gotta leave. That pissed her off. Really pissed her off.

When I went to leave in the morning for work, my truck had all the windows broken out. I filed a police report and said I wanted to get a restraining order against her. It sucks that I didn't even feel safe at my own home so I started spending more time away. Id usually stop at the bar for a few hours after work every day or walk there if I was already home. I usually kept to myself, but on occasion, hook up with some random girl. One night I had some female company and as we were watching a movie at my apartment, Jill came over and kicked in my door. She pulled a knife and charged at me. Adrenaline kicks in and I pushed her damn near through my kitchen wall. My neighbor heard all the commotion and came to see what was going on and put her in a choke hold and held her down. When the police came she was arrested on several charges. Last time I saw Jill, she was being put into the back of the police car. After that I decided to take a break from women all together.

I spent a lot of time hanging out at my local bar. It was around Thanksgiving, I had stayed there pretty late. I would usually call it a night around 11 or so but this night I was there well past. It was a somewhat quiet night there, and I was sitting at the bar, a loud group of girls came in, ordered drinks then went to the other side of the bar where the pool tables are. There were 6 of them, all pretty attractive, but I told myself no. A little while later, 2 of the girls came back to order another round of drinks. I offered to buy them a round which 1 of them said "Oh thank you" the other was kind of a bitch about it and said that I'm probably just trying to get in their pants. They got their drinks and headed off. The one that said thanks came back a couple minutes later and thanked me again. She was really drunk but nice. I bought her a shot which she knocked back quickly then asked my name. I said "Tim, and you are...?" She replied "Tim Tim Timmmayyy!" then disappeared back to the other side of the bar.

Nobody really called me that since Jenn. By the time I decided to go talk to this girl who's name I never got, the group of girls were already heading out the door. I watched for this mystery girl every time I was at the bar but hadn't seen her since. I finally ran into her a few weeks later. She was pretty drunk when I saw her this time too and she didn't remember me. I told her my name again and yet again she yells "Timmayyy!" We had a few drinks and tried to play darts, but she was too drunk to focus. Her bitchy friend finally came over and said "come on Crista, it's time to go" Crista, at least I had a name.

10. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    I didn't see Crista very often. I didn't know where she lived, no phone number, all I knew was her name is Crista and she likes tequila. The few times that I did see her was usually late and when she was already drunk. I was at the bar just after work one day and in walks in Crista. I immediately said hi to her and started chatting. She stopped.me mid sentence and said "How do I know you?" I thought she was joking. I said that I've talked to her her and bought her some shots. She said "Oh shit! That explains it! I'm sorry, I was pretty tore up last few times I was here." She then sat down and we properly re-introduced ourselves to each other. She was kinda shy and quiet compared to the girl that I saw last couple of times.
    I told her about last time I saw her that her bitchy friend made her leave just as we started hanging out. "Oh yeah, Mandy. She thinks that every guy is trying to get in our pants." We talked for hours and when it was time to go I went in for a kiss.... Denied. She said that she didn't know me that well and wasn't going to kiss me. I asked if I could at least get her number.... Denied again. Myspace was how to find her. She said she wasn't comfortable giving out her number. This was a far cry from the last girls I've met.

We'd hung out for quite a while, never getting even so much as a kiss... until July 4. After months of asking her out she finally said yes. I know this sounds like some cheesey romance movie, but it's hoe it went down. We went with a group of her friends to watch fireworks and then took her for a ride on my motorcycle. Still didn't get a kiss until I dropped her off at home. We did the usual date things, kayaking, mini golf, drive in. We hung out with her friends quite a bit and eventually even Mandy warmed up to me.

We were definitely taking things slow. She was really shy and reserved with sex. I remember the first time I tried to go down on her. She'd never done it before and wasn't comfortable with it. Fast forward to a year and a half later. We'd moved in together and eventually got married. Nice stable wife that wasn't crazy, wasn't an addict, and one of the sweetest people you could ever know. About a year later we had our first child. Life was just like any other marriage, taking care of the house, kid, jobs. Our sex life was starting to fizzle though, maybe once every few weeks and I developed a bit of masturbation habits.

We had a serious talk about how we both were feeling and the topic of divorce came up. Not because we weren't getting along, we were in a rut. I brought up chastity. She'd never heard of it and looked at me like I had was crazy and said no way. Deep down it was something that I missed so I bought a cheap metal cage without telling her. I kept this secret from her for a long time until I felt it was time that she knew. She wasn't exactly thrilled about it but said "Do it if you want, but I'm not interested."

11. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    You misunderstood. When I said what an imagination, I meant Jill and Nicole. Where did you find such women. I feel like a babe in the woods own the life I've led.

12. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Again. A complete misunderstanding. When I said what an imagination, I was talking about Jill and Nicole, and in NO way implying that anything Crowe was saying was made up. if you go back and check everything I have posted, I have never questioned the veracity of anything anyone has said. Ever. I'm sorry that so many people took it that way.

Iron78 and Crowe like this.
  13. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    I had a couple more experiences with them that I chose not to write about. Let's just say that these 2 were extremely dangerous when together.

14. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    Jill was already pretty wild when I met her and Nicole had a huge medical fetish and was a nurse, so she would use her knowledge of the human body as her weapon.

Iron78 likes this.
  15. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I shudder to imagine. What you wrote reminded me of a fiction story I used to read with my wife on the deck every afternoon. British, about a young man, a young woman, and a very dominant mutual friend. He was put in chastity but the girl he liked, Laura, and the story was elaborate and very engaging . Forget the names of him and the dominant friend that advised Laura. Anyway, a great story, perhaps f the very best fem/dom/chastiy fiction we ever read, until the end . Laura was told by her brother , who hated hime that he figured out how to get out of chastity and cheated on her, even though they never had sex and she hasdalready cheated on her by blowing one guy and screwing another. He's lying , and the proof is that the E-mail he shows her is later shown to be impossible because the address is not functional. She goes batshit, and sets up a torture scenario with their domme friend that really spoiled it all. Pretty ugly, with some serious overnight anal abuse. It made me think of what Jill and Nicole did to you, but even worse, Shame, because it was an otherwise great story , and one of the longest we read.

16. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I hope the rest of your story with your wife has a happy ending.

17. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    All I can say is...stay tuned....

Iron78 likes this.
  18. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    I wore the cage for about a week before she asked me to take it off, it was weird. This wasn't going at all like I hoped. A couple weeks out of the cages and I asked if I could put it back on, which she said ok. She asked what it was about wearing it that I liked so much and I told her that I really couldn't explain it. There's something about it that made me feel good. I asked if we could just try it for a bit and if she didn't like it, off it comes. She agreed that we would have a 2 week trial.

She wanted sex one night and I actually said n, I have something else in mind. I told her to lay back and just please let me do what I was going to do. She let out a very apprehensive "Ok, but if I get too uncomfortable you're going to have to stop." I started slow with her, just kissing her legs and lightly touching them. I moved up a bit and just grazed her pussy with my lips. "Ok, ok, what are you doing?" "Just trust me. Relax and let me do my thing." She laid her head back down on the pillow and just looked at the ceiling. I started to lick her, very lightly just above her clit, then right on it, gradually licking a little harder. "How you doing?" I asked." "Good." "You want me to keep going?" I wanted to make sure she was completely comfortable. ""Uh, sure."
    I went back down, licking a little harder on her clit and petting her legs a bit. "Oh, that's nice!" I was surprised to hear her say that! I tapped into my training that I received from Jenn so long ago. "Oh fuck! Yeah! Fuck fuck fuck!" Crista was really enjoying this now. I tongue fucked her until she came, her first ever orgasm from my tongue, from any tongue. "Oh my God! That was fucking amazing! Why didn't we do this before?" I just smiled at her and whispered to her "told you so."

We laid in bed, her satisfied, me denied and horny, but happy, and talked. "I could get used to that! And you didn't even use your dick! Do you want to take that off and we can fuck?" I declined and told her that we had a 2 week deal. A couple nights later, she let me go down on her again with me still being caged. "Take it off, babe. I feel bad that you're not getting any enjoyment out of this." I said that having her get off was my enjoyment.

The 2 weeks were up and as promised, the cage came off. We had sex that night and she wanted to do doggy. She knows that doggy always gets me finishing quick, which is exactly what happened. Sexy time was now over I knew that she wasn't satisfied. She said "Are you going to pick me and get me there too?" I really wasn't feeling it and gave a lackluster oral performance. I got what I wanted, so I was done. She basically stopped me midway and said "That's ok if you really aren't into it." I could hear the disappointment in her voice and it hurt.

"Sorry babe. I came and lost my mojo." "Well maybe you should put your thing back on and give it a week. Would that help?" Was she starting to see the benefits of chastity? I think so. I agreed and locked back up and handed her the key. Crista said "No, you keep it. I don't want to have the key to your dick." I wasn't going to push it because, to me, this was already a victory and I didn't want to fuck it up.

19. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    The next few months we filled with several ups and downs. She said she really likes the oral attention, but sometimes felt weird with my dick locked up. She also felt kind of guilty about everything. I reassured her multiple times that I want to give her all the attention she wants and that I was perfectly fine without cumming. Eventually we got to a point when she did take the keys. I told her to put them somewhere that I couldn't have access to them. She would just leave them on top of our dresser, but this was a step forward. I asked her if at some point I could buy a new cage. She actually said yes, she saw that this was something of importance to me. I ordered another cheap cage, just a little smaller than the last one. When it arrived Crista surprised me and asked when I was going to model it for her.

I went right in and tried it on. Perfect fit! She said that she kinda liked the new cage because it didn't look so bulky and she liked the it didn't have a little padlock. I asked her if I could keep the keys just in case I have any issues, and she said no, she'll put them somewhere and if I need them I would have to ask. My beautiful wife, Crista, was now officially my key holder.

We still had our ups and downs, but the time between unlocking got a little longer each time. We continued on this path for quite a while and she was starting to want me to go down on her more frequently and requesting regular sex less. We were about a year or maybe a little more into our journey when she suggested that maybe it was time that I got another new cage. One that fit me and only me. We started surfing sites on the internet and came across Mature Metal. She really liked their cage designs and liked the idea of a screw rather than a lock. I liked what they had to offer too. Crista went ahead and ordered a set of sizing ring and we started to get all my measurements. It took me about 3 weeks of measuring multiple times a day and trying out different ring sizes. We went to their website and put in all my measurements, address, credit card info, all we had to do was click confirm. Crista looked at me and said "Yeah?" with a little smile. I nodded and, done, as she clicked the mouse.

lystig-slem, MtnViper, Zevon and 5 others like this.
  20. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I'm still my Mature Metal cage. Got two, and haven't used any others. You were smart taking your time measuring , because I found mine fit perfectly as soon as I got them.

21. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I laughed because that hit close to home. The first time (anyone) I went down on.my then girlfriend now wife, after she orgasmed, she said so sweetly and innocently "oh, I didn't you you could do That".

22. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    My new custom cage seemed to take forever to arrive. When I finally got a tracking number I was constantly checking the progress of the shipment. Finally one day, shipping status: delivered. Left in mailbox. I got home from work and straight to the mailbox. Nothing was there! Shit! Someone stole our mail? Crista got home about an hour after I did and I broke the news to her. "That sucks! I had plans of letting you out for a bit before you switched cages. I guess I'll stick with part of the plan and I'll let you out so we can have a little fun." I was a little bummed but excited about some fun time out of the cage.

We had a couple hours before we had to pick our son up from his aunt's house so we were going to take full advantage of it. She had me go down on her then gave me permission to slip myself inside her. Oh it felt so good, but about 5 thrusts in she said "Ok, that's enough for now, put your new cage on and see how it feels." Wait, I don't have my new cage yet, it was stolen from the mailbox. "Surprised? I ran home at lunch when I saw it was delivered. I wanted to check it out before you had it on." This was a first. She actually gave me a full on tease and denial.

It seemed that Crista was getting more comfortable in her role as my keyholder and more confidence in everyday life. When we first met she was pretty reserved, that is unless she was drinking. Crista was naturally an outgoing person but never really spoke her mind and people sometimes would take advantage of that. Crista now was starting to express her feelings more and do more of what she wanted rather than what others wanted of her. I kinda think that she had bottled a lot of things up from when she was with her ex who she told me was never very supportive of her and would be degrading towards her. Everything was always about him. Now she has the opportunity and means to switch her role. Crista now had a husband that had her back 100 percent and did everything to make her happy.

We had several nights when she would unlock me and use me for a bit then have me lock back up. Sometimes we would go weeks with me being caged and other times I would be free range. This would continue with her gaining more and more confidence over time. She was really starting to grasp how much power she had in her hands. In March of 2020, the world shut down. She was working remotely from home and my plant had shut down completely for almost 3 months, and all the schools closed. Our son would finish his schoolwork by 11 most days then head off down the road to his friends where he would usually stay until dinner time. His friends have dirt bikes, 4 wheelers, this really bad ass golf cart, and 30 acres of woods with trails, so I don't blame him for wanting to go there everyday.

This left us with quite a bit of time together at home. Crista had a honey do list for me every day and said I wasn't allowed to bother her until they were done. Even though we had lots of time together, she still had to work and gave me projects to keep me busy, so playtime was very minimal. Our interest had started to fade and eventually my cage came back off and stayed off most of the summer.

23. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    Once again, our sex life fell into a rut and around Halloween I suggested the cage again. She agreed and we got right back to it. This time around things were a little different. Crista said that there are going to be some new rules. I wasn't allowed to ask to be unlocked for any reason, only she can decide when and why. I wasn't allowed to initiate oral with her, also her decision. And this final change, if I really want to be in chastity, she wants my dick to be more securely caged. She had noticed that I could, if I really wanted, to pull out the back of my cage. By this time, I was a member on CM and she would occasionally read some posts with me and came across one about a PA secured cage that caught her interest. "Would you ever do that?" She asked.

"I'll do anything for you babe." "Really? Can you look into getting one of those rings?" I replied "Yeah, I'll see about it." I started doing some research online about the piercing process, healing, stretching, and cages. I was really hoping that I could stay in my current cage, but Mature Metal didn't offer anything for a PA. I looked into several other cage makers and found MCN. Originally I was just going to have my current cage modified, but eventually decided to go with a brand new cage. I had found a piercer locally and set an appointment.

Good Friday that year, I'll never forget it. I had waited 3 weeks for this day. Crista and I were going through with it and by 4 pm I would have a new hole through my dick. About 3 that afternoon, I received a call from my piercer, she had something come up and wouldn't be able to get me in for 2 more weeks. I must have sounded pretty disappointed because she said "Would you be ok with someone else doing it? I highly recommend them because they were my mentor." Sure, if the person that trained my piercer is available, well yeah. I texted Crista at work that there's a change in plans, that we have to go to a different shop than planned and explained why. Crista texted back: bigger change in plans. She had to go see her friend that's going through some serious shit and she really needs her.

Ok, I can do this myself. It's only a piercing. My appointment was now set for 8pm on the other side of town. I started to get cold feet about getting pierced and decided I just might not go. I called Crista and told her that, basically I wussing out. "The hell you are! You're going and I expect a nice piece of jewelry hanging from your cock when I get home!" Needless to say, it took me a half hour to drive across town. It was a chilly damp night. I was listening to Pantera Far Beyond Driven to get me psyched. I got to the shop and sat in the parking lot a few minutes. "Fuck it, let's do this" I said to myself and got out of my truck and walked in.

24. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Not being allowed to initiate oral is an absolute killer for me. When she said her orgasms are so much better , not strained, and notable to complete when she is pushed or asked to try on consecutive days, I agreed not to ask her anymore. So, my reward for that has been it is not day 4, and I seriously doubt she will initiate today. This sucks.

25. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    The piercing itself wasn't bad, for me the worst part was a man handling my junk. I told him that for me it's a little weird because I never had a guy touch my junk and he said "You know how many dick I handle doing this job? You ain't the first and probably not the last. It was a long drive home. I convinced myself that I bled out gallons of blood on my seat, in reality it was just a small amount on the gauze. Crista was impatiently waiting when I got home. "Let's see!" I slowly pulled it out and she got a huge smile on her face and said "You have no idea how happy I am right now! Id fuck you but looks like you're out of commission for a little while." Even with the little painI was feeling, I started to get hard.

A few weeks went by as I healed. Crista teased me constantly because she knew that there wasn't much I could do. Finally the day had come that we both felt my dick could get a little action. Crista said absolutely no sex until I was completely healed, but she'd give me a little BJ. Oh my God it felt great! She said she likes the ring because it gives her something to play with other than my dick, and I could tell. She would flip it around with her tongue and lightly pull on the ring with her teeth while bahe lightly sucked.

"Oh shit! I'm about to cum!" She suddenly stopped. " No you're not! Just because you're not locked up doesn't mean you get to cum! I'll say when you can." Over the next couple of weeks she would tease me with a little kiss on my ring and that was it. A few days later, she asked if I wanted to fuck her. Oh yes I did! It's been a couple months since I was allowed inside her. "Take one of these and wait an hour" as she hands over one of those little blue pills. I did as I was told and was more than ready. " Put on a condom. I don't want to take any chances of something pulling out or infection or anything. Actually put on 2, wait, 3. I want the most bang for my buck."

3 rubbers and a Viagra, I was good to go. Crista took charge the whole time, riding me for a while, then having me lick her, then doggy, the riding me again. I lasted over an hour until she held me down and choked me. She's never done that before and she came hard. "Cum for me! Right fucking now! Cum!" And that I did! As we laid in bed with me holding her and her head on my chest, Crista said "I hope you enjoyed that. Not too many more times like that are going to be happening. I already ordered your new cage so it should be here by the time you get stretched."

She ended up ordering a Glans Armor for me. She said that it should be comfortable and effective. When it arrived just a week or so later, I couldn't wear it just yet. I was only stretched to 8ga and she had ordered a 4ga pin. We kind of rushed the stretch in the 6ga and before I knew it, I was now wearing a 4 ga barbell. I only had the barbell in for a week before I said to her "I'm ready." "Are you sure? You know that this one is not coming off, right?" I just nodded and pulled down my pants. "Here you go, all ready." "You're putting on your own cage. I'm just interested in the key right now." It took me a little bit to get it on and the pin through the hole, but I finally did. It was a completely different feeling handing her the key this time because I really couldn't get out of this one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice