Crowe's story: 20 years so far

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Crowe, Jul 31, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    So we finally got to meet the mysterious Shawn. Friday night Crista had invited them over for some drinks and to play cards. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but he's not like I was thinking. He's loud, raunchy sense of humor, and very outgoing. We all hit it off right away, talking about hunting, fishing, motorcycles. Crista wasn't sure what to expect either. Before they arrived she told me "Don't be weird and try not to talk his ear off." Not easy for me to do, but we just had so much in common.

As we were sitting at the table playing cards, Mandy had finished her drink and held her glass up slightly and rattled the ice. Out of habit, I started to get up to get her another. Crista grabbed my wrist to stop me, shook her head as to say "no" and then looked over to Shawn. He seemed to not notice, so Mandy did it again. Still no response. She then got up from the table and went into the kitchen and said "Shawn, can you come in here for a second?" He went into the kitchen and Crista said "Uh oh! Looks like someone's in trouble."

A couple minutes pass and they both return, Shawn carrying Mandy's drink. She sat and he stood at her side. She gave him a look, which he immediately noticed and turned around and bent over slightly. She smacked his ass really hard then said "Sit!" which he did. I smirked and let out a little laugh. "Something funny? Get your bitch ass over here now!" Surprised, I look to Crista. "She said now." I got up from my seat and went to Mandy, where I met the same fate. It wasn't a little pat on the ass, it was definitely a hard open hand slap. "Now you sit!" I did as told. Crista and Mandy both laughed and Crista said "Well that escalated quickly! Hope you boys learned your lesson."

Shawn and I both kinda looked at each other, both of us probably thinking the same thing, "did that just happen?" "No need for any awkwardness, your both in the same boat." Crista said, before getting back to our card game. "So who dealt last?" Crista asked as if nothing happened. We got back into our game and the tension had passed, that is until Mandy said "So how long has it been, Tim?" "How long has what been?" "Since Crista let you cum. How long?" This caught me off guard and I stammered a bit. "Well, answer her." "Uh, first of the year." "You hear that Shawn? First of the year. And she told me he isn't cumming until the next first of the year. That's what happens when you disappoint your wife, especially when she's in control. Think about that next time my drink is empty." I can't believe she just said that!

Crista could see that I was embarrassed and said "Now babe, you don't need to be embarrassed. It's not like you're the only one here that's locked up, right?" Well, I guess it's all out in the open now, Shawn and I both know about each other's situations, well, already knew, but I don't know if he knew of mine. "Yes Shawn, as you may know now, Mandy told me about it and it's no big deal." He was about 30 shades of red and just meekly said "Ok." "Like Crista said, no awkwardness, no tension. We're all friends here." And with that, we got back to the game and nothing more was said about chastity.

2. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    Last night as we were watching TV in bed, Crista said to me "I've been thinking about you well you handled things Friday night. You made me proud. So I've been thinking, how about we take that cage off and I'll let you cum tonight." I thought about it for a second and remembered what she said about making it as painful as possible and the little preview of what it would be like. "No, I'll have to pass." "Are you sure?" "Yes, Ma'am. I'm positive." "Ok, your loss." And then she turned over and ground her naked ass against my cage and went to sleep.

Stephplayswithyou and Zevon like this.
  3. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    Pretty uneventful weekend. There was none of the teasing or anything else happening, so last night I asked her if everything was ok. She said "Of course. Everything is fine." I said "Ok, I was just wondering since we haven't really been doing much this past week." Crista replied "I know. Just wait until later on in the week." And gave me a little grin. I hounded her a bit as to what's happening later this week and she said "Don't worry about it. And if you ask again, you won't get anything."

4. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    This week seemed to drag by with me constantly wondering if and when anything was going to happen. Was everything fine or did Crista just say that it was? Thursday I was informed that we had plans to go see a band and have some drinks with friends Friday night. At this point, I just kind of accepted that Crista may be losing interest. Shortly after I got home from work on Friday, Crista said that I need to get showered and ready for the night and be ready by the time she got home from dropping our son off at his friend's. I really didn't feel like going out but it was what she had planned. She had already gotten home before I was done showering and was waiting for me in the hall. As I stepped out of the bathroom, she took me by the hand and led me to the weight bench in the extra bedroom.

"I thought we were going out tonight?" I asked her. "Plans fell through, so I thought we could have a little time to ourselves instead." She had me lay on the weight bench, put my arms to my side, and then wrapped cling wrap around me, securing me to the bench. "How does a little Minute To Win It sound to you?" The smile on my face said it all. I love minute to win it! As she somewhat sat on my chest facing away she took off my cage. "I thought we'd try something a little different this time. You game?" "I am!" I replied with quite a bit of excitement.

"Time starts..... now" and she backed her ass onto my face, completely smothering me. As she strikes me, she also wrapped something around my balls. It was the dog training collar. Oh fuck! That fucking thing hurts! My minute of stroking was over and now it was my minute of break. For that minute of break, she zapped me twice, effectively killing my boner. Without warning, ass back on my face along with her stroking and lightly kissing my dick. Just as it started to feel pleasurable again, she lifted off and zap! Boner gone again. We went on like this for at least 20 minutes, pleasure, pain, pleasure, pain.

"I'm going to fuck you now. Don't you dare cum." She had a very serious and stern tone. She felt amazing! It was a very brief fucking because I told her that I was getting close and as much as I wanted to cum, I didn't want to piss her off and surely didn't want to find out what the consequences would be. She quickly lifted herself and repositioned herself onto my face. I locked like I never have before as she ground onto my face. As she got more into it, she kept hitting the button for the zapper, over and over until she came. When she was done, she got up without saying a word and left the room. Still wrapped to the bench, I could only lay there and wait. I heard the shower going and 15 minutes later she returned. Somehow in that time, I had just about forgotten about the pain from that damn zapper and had a raging boner when she returned.

"Oh, would you look at that! Someone is happy to see me!" She leaned down and sultry whispered in my ear "My pussy probably felt really nice. I bet you really want to cum right now. I wanna hear you ask to cum, no, I want you to beg to cum." I couldn't help myself as I begged and pleaded her to make me cum. I was totally ready to face any consequences that may result. One word was said to me.... "No" followed by a series of zaps. She took off the zapper strap and easily slid my cage back on, as my rock hard boner had immediately shrunk to almost nothing.

I could have almost cried. So close, and yet so far away. "It's ok, honey. You just have to remember that you only have another 9 months to go. This is the deal we made and we're sticking to it." "I know, but sometimes it's really hard to do. I didn't expect all of this." "Neither did I, but this is where we're at now. It's almost like I'm addicted to the power now. I don't feel bad when I hurt you because I see that you enjoy it. I like to see you enjoying things, it makes us both happy." She was right. As frustrating as it can be sometimes, I was happy. She was happy.

Zevon and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  5. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    Cage came off last night and replaced by a Prince's wand. I'm not sure what she has in mind, but I'm not allowed to touch it. In a weird way, I think I'd rather be home in my cage.

6. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Had to look up what that even was. I'm pretty sure if I had no clue, your wife did not dream this up on her own.

7. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    I have never been turned on by piss play but after what you described I think I would love if my misses did that to me!

8. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    I've had it for a while. I've only worn it a handful of times over the past couple years. It's spent most of it's time in the drawer.

Zevon likes this.
  9. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    Cage is still off and wand still in. She's been teasing and edging me quite a bit in this time. She said the real show will be next week.

10. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    What exactly does the wand do?

11. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    It's just a hollow insert about 3 inches long held in place by my piercing. It's kinda hard for me to explain how it feels though, I kinda feel intruded but at the same time it's really pleasurable when it moves inside a bit. I still haven't been able to fuck or masturbate with it in, so I don't know what that's like. I'll bet that it would feel really good.

12. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    Interesting. Is it painful?

13. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    Not at all, but judging by my wife's orneriness lately, it probably will be.

Zevon likes this.
  14. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    Enjoying the week off with family. Our son leaves for Florida tomorrow and Crista said to me this morning "Tick tock, motherfucker. Your ass is mine for 4 days."

15. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    4 days of being caged or 4 days of punishments?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice