Crowe's story: 20 years so far

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Crowe, Jul 31, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    Hey all. It's been a while since I've been here. The game is on once again. At the end of Locktober, Crista voluntarily let me out of my cage for the first time in a while. She said she was pleased with how long I've gone without an orgasm and that I earned some freedom. She had given me permission to have as many as I wished and as often as I wished. I sure didn't turn any of that down! She had told Mandy that we're taking a little break and I would be free range for a little while. Mandy said that was good with her, as she was starting to make some progress with the new man in her life.

As the days turned to weeks, I still hadn't been reached and my attitude started to change. I hadn't really noticed it but Crista did. By the time Christmas hac come, I was pretty much back to my old ways. I wasn't paying much attention to Crista and that was creating quite a bit of tension between us. At this point, I had pretty much given up on chastity and without saying anything to Crista, I posted my cage for sale, which looking back now, was a big mistake.

Let's fast forward to this past Friday. I had gotten home from work to see Mandy's car in the driveway. I went into the house and put my jacket away and took off my boots then went into the living room to say hello. As soon as I walked in, Mandy gave me a look, a look I will never forget. "Hey ladies!" I said trying to lighten the mood. Mandy immediately got up from the couch and in about 2 steps was right in front of me. I caught a fairly hard slap to the face and instant pain in my crotch as she grabbed a handful of balls and squeezed as hard as she could. "How the fuck to you feel about what you're putting your wife through?!" I couldn't say anything through the shock and pain I was in. "You have no idea how much you've hurt her these past couple of months. You're lucky she's still here." "I, I, I .." was all I could manage to get out.

"No fucking excuses. We noticed the change in you and we both know why. And as far as selling that cage of yours, not fucking happening. It's going back on and not coming off for a very very long time. Understood?" I lowered my head and looked over to Crista "Yes, I understand." She had tears in her eyes and that made me feel terrible. At that point Mandy had released her grip and I went to Crista. "I'm sorry baby. I made a huge mistake. I didn't mean to hurt you like this." "It's partially my fault for not directly saying anything and...." Crista started saying. "Bullshit!" Mandy interjected. "Not your fault! It's his attitude and his alone." Crista looked at her then to me. "Maybe I should have never let you out and given you freedom. You took advantage of that and it really hurt me. Mandy and I have been talking about this for a few days and decided that today was going to be the day to confront you about this. I want to be happy again. Do you want to make me happy?"

"Yes baby, of course I want you happy." " Will you do anything to make me happy even if it hurts you?" "Absolutely" I wondered what she meant by that. "Will you? Really? I want things back to how they were and I want you to remember how much you hurt me. And you'll do anything? You swear?" "Yes baby, anything." "Ok. You'll be going with Mandy then tonight for a little bit. We decided that you should feel hurt like I did, but you know I can never hurt you." That's where Mandy comes in.

2. David Muren

David Muren Member

retired
    Jerrico springs Mo.
    Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    i was curious as to what you were up to.

3. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    As far as time or as to what I did so wrong?

David Muren likes this.
  4. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    It was a little after 7 when Crista asked "You about ready to go?" "Do I really have to go? I promise you that I'll be better." "Yes, if you really want to make this up to me, you will. This is what needs done and something that I can't and won't do. You'll be in good hands, right Mandy?" I don't know if she was trying to convince me or herself. Mandy said "We already talked about this. Remember, it was your idea. Our boy here needs a little attitude adjustment." Crista nodded and said "Yeah, I know. So, you ready?" Reluctantly I said yes. Crista handed over a backpack that she usually uses for her overnight trips. She gave me a kiss and said "Sorry babe. You brought this on yourself. I love you and I'll see you in the morning."

In the morning? Here I thought I was only going for a couple hours and maybe get a harsh talking to or something. What did they plan for me? I would soon find out. I was really nervous on the way to Mandy's and didn't say much. Finally Mandy says "You know you upset my girl. You're a good guy but you neglected your husband duties. You know she doesn't have the heart to hurt you because she loves you. Me, on the other hand, well I love you too, but I also don't have any problem dishing out some of my natural bitchiness." Oh fuck, the look she gave me when she said that gave me chills.

We finally arrived at Mandy's house and went inside. "First thing, hand over your phone. I don't think you'll be needing it anyways. I'll keep Crista posted on how you're doing. Oh, and can you please let my dogs out? I need to get something ready for you." I gave her my phone, let the dogs out and wondered what she had to get ready. She called me to the garage a few minutes later. I opened the door, afraid of what was on the other side. I expected the worst, but when I went in, there wasn't anything that looked out of the ordinary, just the usual stuff she had in there, guitar equipment, a workbench with her craft supplies, a couple of comfy chairs. "Clothes, in the bag." As she held out a plastic shopping bag. "What?" I was really caught off guard. "Now!" "What about Cri..." I couldn't even finish what I was saying when Mandy said "Crista said it's ok. Actually her idea. It's not like I haven't seen you before." She did have a point there. I sheepishly started to undress. I stopped at my undies. "All of them"

Mandy now had all my clothes and I just stood there trying my best to cover up. "Go stand on the rug and face the door. Don't move. I did as I was told, shaking a bit and I could feel my stomach tightening nervously. She moved some things around behind me and finally said "Ok, you can turn around and hands out." When I turned around I saw that she had moved something that looked like a sheet of plywood screwed to a door frame. She took my arm and looped a piece of rope around my wrist, then another loop around my other and went to the other side of the plywood door, pulled the ropes, which pulled my wrists to the wood. There was what was pretty much a glory hole I the plywood, and when I was pulled to the plywood, my dick and balls were drawn to the hole. The hoe was just barely big enough and high enough to get me through it. "What the fuck!"

"Zip it, Tim! I'm not really in the mood to hear your mouth right now!" There was a tug on my balls then that old familiar feeling of that damned ball stretcher that I don't particularly like. Only it wasn't my usual one that Crista would use when I got punished. This one was longer and heavier. It took Mandy a while to get it on me, my balls I don't think have ever been pulled that far and it fucking hurt! I clenched my teeth and let out a grunt. "Oh, you really don't like the ball weight huh? I guess that means this really is a punishment for you. I can tell you that we're just getting started." Mandy then picked up her phone and I could hear her calling Crista. "Yeah he's fine. Just got him on the board and all snuggled in." They went on talking for maybe 10 minutes before she said "He'll be back better than ever. I'll talk to you in the morning" She hung up and turned toe and said "Now, where were we?" She was really getting into this and it's almost like she was playing a character in a story.

5. David Muren

David Muren Member

retired
    Jerrico springs Mo.
    Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    i have enjoyed your story and was hoping lack of posts was very good thing , or a failure of epic level. i'm still curious about your progress

6. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    I couldn't see anything that was happening on the other side and it made me a little nervous. "Well, it looks like you're enjoying this.... For now." In reality, I wasn't enjoying it at all, and when she added the "for now" I knew it was about to get worse. I caught a couple hard smacks to my balls and if I wasn't held up by the rope, I surely would have dropped to the floor. I yelped in pain and wished it would be over soon. Then all of a sudden, a sharp sting, then another and another all while she laughed on the other side. I yelled out this time, and she stopped and came around to my side. "I can't have you making a bunch of noise. The neighbors will think something is going on." And that's when I saw what the cause of the stings were, one of those electric fly swatter. She zapped my ass a couple times before putting on some music. "There, now the neighbors can't hear you." I'll never be able to listen to Radiohead the same ever again.

She went back to the flyswatter again, zapping me all over. This continued for what felt like 20 minutes or so. She finally took a break, giving me time to take it all in. "Ready for more?" No! I want it all to stop, but that wasn't what was going to happen. Something was now being wrapped around my sore balls. When she came around and stood next to me I knew what it was. She was holding a little remote in her hand, one just like the one we had for our dog training collar. "Oh no!!" I tried to plead with her not to do it but my words fell on deaf ears. Fuck! The pain was intense! My body tightened up and I tried to yell but nothing came out.

"Remember this next time you act like an asshole." Mandy say down in one of the chairs behind me. Her mood seemed to change. "I''m sorry that I have to be doing this to you, but you have been pretty shitty lately. I just hope that you can see where you fell short and you can change your ways of thinking. You should and will always put your wife first." "Yes, yes! I promise I will! Just let me out and take me home! Please!" "I wish I could, but I told Crista that I'd keep you until the morning. We both want to be sure that you're going to stand by your word. I'm going to leave you like this just a little while longer to reflect on things." She got up and turned the music off and went into the house.

7. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    It was maybe a half hour later when she returned. I ask if I could please be freed because my leg was starting to bother me from when I had broken it. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that leg. Yeah, well get you out of there pretty soon. It's getting late and I'm getting a little tired. Let's just get through this last little bit. It should be pretty quick and painless. Then she whispered into my ear "Actually that was a half truth. Guess which half." For the next 20 minutes she assaulted me with both the fly swatter and the collar.

"I think that's about enough for the night. You good with that?" I responded about half out of breath "Yes! Thank you!" She took off the stretcher and allowed me to withdraw from the glory hole but then immediately put it back on me. My hands were released and I was finally free, well for the most part. We went into the house where she got me some water and sat me down on the couch. She sat next to me and took my hand. "I really hope that things don't get weird between us now." I replied "It was already kinda weird. Not like a bad way though." "Good! I hope you will show me the same respect that you will be showing Crista once again." "Yes Ma'am. I will.". We sat up and chatted a while longer. She started to tell me about Shawn, her boyfriend. That she's hoping to get him molded to exactly what she wants him to be and about how she already started doing so without him realizing it.

She said that in the little more than a month that they've been together, she's never let him cum and got him to agree that he wouldn't masturbate. Little did he know what would be in store for him! She said she had already bought a few cheaper cages because she wasn't exactly sure how to size him up. I asked her when she's going to start with caging him, mostly because I hope that will take some of her focus off of me. She said she wasn't sure. She wants to test the waters a little more and hopefully he'll be a good match. It wasn't too much longer that she said she was about ready for bed and get my blankets to stay in the couch. "One more thing to do...hold out your hands and make a fist." She then wrapped my hands separately into tight balls with cling wrap them with some duct tape. "That should keep you from accidentally playing with it tonight. Sweet dreams!" And off to bed she went. It took me a while to fall asleep because my mind was running wild trying to comprehend what the hell had happened.

Stephplayswithyou and Shibmo like this.
  8. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    I slept like shit that night. My legs ached, hands cramped up, dick and balls hurt, and I wasn't in my own bed with Crista. It didn't help that Mandy woke me up early. "Wakey wakey! Time to get up!" she said with a cheerful voice. Fuck, it's way too early for this. "Let's get those hands freed up. You're not going to be able to get your chores done with them all wrapped up." Mandy took the wraps off my hands and after getting my morning pee out of the way I had made her coffee. "First thing, throw in a load of laundry so that can be going while you're cleaning up the kitchen. Once that's done, downstairs bathroom needs cleaned then the upstairs. Come see me when you're done with them." I got right to chores while Mandy relaxed in her chair, sipping coffee and playing on her phone. By the time I was done cleaning, laundry had to be put in the dryer. "Mandy, I'm done with my chores." "First off, it's Miss Mandy, and no, you're not done. Dusting and sweeping next. Be quick, boy. You only have an hour before Crista will be here."

Sweeping and dusting didn't take long at all, so I had time to fold her finished laundry. While I was still folding laundry, Crista arrived. I was so happy to see her! "Hey babe!" I said happily. No response. Uh oh, is she mad about this whole situation? "Go upstairs and hit the shower. Front and center when you're done." That shower felt great. Once I was all dried off I called downstairs for some clothes. "Nobody said anything about clothes. Down here now!" I went downstairs and into the living room as I was told. "Let's see how he did." Crista said as she examined my naked body. "Doesn't look like you did too much damage." "Not really. Other than his balls looking like they're about to rip off." They both laughed a little then Mandy said "That's what I read about electricity, almost no marks."

"Tim, do you really think that you'll neglect my feelings again? Crista asked. "Never again. I'm pretty sure that I learned my lesson." "Pretty sure? That's not good enough. I want you to be positive." And with that, off to the garage we went. I was put back into the same position as the previous night. "Apparently he needs a refresher and to show you how his night went." Crista didn't look to be as enthusiastic about it. She doesn't really like to physically hurt me but tolerated it from her best friend. After she saw how I reacted to the first couple of zaps from the fly swatter, she seemed to show a little more interest. "Give him a zap or 2. You'll feel so much better. I know I do!" Mandy said. Crista took the swatter and zap! Then another, and another, and another. She was really liking this, which I found to be a little frightening. "Watch this" That's when Mandy hit the button on the remote, sending painful bursts of electric hell into my balls. "Oh my God! I think he likes it!" Crista said as she noticed the huge hard on poking through the other side of the plywood.

I couldn't help it. I hated the pain that I was being dealt, but my body seemed to be loving it. This must've turned crista on because she started to stroke me and then took me in her mouth. "None of that! Remember his punishment." Crista immediately stopped. "Oh yeah, I forgot." "Time to get you down off that board. I have one more thing before you leave." They freed me up again, and thankfully this tim, the ball stretcher was left off. "Tim, you've done far better than I could ever expected, but there's one thing that your beautiful wife here has to do to reinforce your little lesson. Lean over the edge of that chair." I did as told when Mandy held me by my wrists and pulled me forward, leaving my bare ass exposed to Crista. "He's all yours!"

Suddenly a sharp sting over one side of my ass. Then another followed on the other. Crista showed no mercy on my ass. Crack! Crack! Crack! She beat my ass repeatedly with what I later found out was a piece of extension cord. I buried my face in the chair cushion to muffle my screams. By the time she was done, my ass was completely on fire and my eyes blurry from the tears. She kissed me on my forehead and looked into my eyes. "Don't ever let it get this far again. I love you." "I love you too" I said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "Now let's get you back home." I slowly stood up and made my way to the door to the house. "Where you going? I said it's time to get you home." I looked back to see Crista holding my cage in her hand. Without any hesitation, I turned back to her. Crista had never shown any interest in putting my cage on me until now. As she put all the pieces together and tightened the screws, I knew this was it. "I have to keep my knight in his shining armor." Crista said with a smile. ""And for a very long time." Mandy chimed in as Crista handed her all of my keys.

Mandy retrieved my clothes that I surrendered the night before. I got dressed and started to head to the car. "We're not leaving just yet. I want to talk with Mandy a bit about Shawn." They both seemed kind of giddy about Mandy's plans for Shawn. Mandy said about how she hopes she can get him to the point Crista and I are and how she hopes that he will give her reasons to punish him, that she discovered that she gets so turned on having that kind of power over another person. "So let's see these cages you bought." "Oh yeah, how could I forget!" Mandy went up to her room and returned with a box with a few different cages. All were I guess you could say higher quality cheap cages. All but 2 of them were an open design, somewhat like my MCN. The other 2 were completely closed and one she had modified in her garage. "See this one? All these little holes vare for me to poke thumbtacks through. You know, just in case" Mandy said with a little laugh. "Oooh, that's devious" Crista said with a grin. Oh, that poor guy doesn't know what he's in for. And it's not my place to warn him.

David Muren likes this.
  9. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    After a little while longer, Crista said she was ready to go home. We said our goodbyes and started on our short journey home. On the way, I had to reposition myself in my seat a few times. "Something wrong babe?" "No, I'm fine. My ass is just a little sore from the whooping you gave me." "Oh yeah, I believe that! I left some welts on it! I'm sorry." I said "You've got nothing to be sorry about. It's not it's like the first time you've ever spanked me." "Yeah, I know, but this time I think I may have been a little brutal." I took Crista's hand and reassured her that even though it hurt like hell, it wasn't too bad. "So you kinda like it?" I just looked at her and smiled. "Well then, you just might be getting those a little more frequently."

We continued talking and both of us got sidetracked and drove right past our road, so we just drove a little more and talked more. Crista asked about what I really thought about my night at Mandy's. "I can honestly say that it was unexpected. I just didn't know..." Crista interrupted "I know it was a bit extreme. It's not like you cheated on me or anything. I just felt ignored and unappreciated. I was so used to being your everything and then it all stopped. I didn't initially want to have you punished like that, just to talk to you about it, but Mandy and I were having some drinks while I was venting about it and it just kinda spiraled into what it became." "No, it's fine babe. I'm sorry that I neglected you. It definitely won't happen again." "You're damn right it won't!" as she squeezed my hand a bit.

"I'm thinking that maybe you might need a little refresher course. Like maybe a weekly reminder. How's that sound to you?" "What? Like you're going to send me to Mandy every week?" "Not necessarily. I was thinking I might take care of you. Maybe sometimes Mandy can help. You know, that girl has some twisted ideas, but for the most part, just me." "But I thought you weren't really into that." "I wasn't, but today, I got a rush while I laid into you. I almost felt high and I liked it." I said that I would be fine with that. That even though it hurt like hell, I was kinda turned on.

We drove just a little while longer and finally made it home. Instead of pulling into the garage, Crista took the cut off from the driveway and pulled up to the barn and parked. "What are we doing?" I asked. "I want to check something out. How much work would it be to maybe build us a little getaway out here?" " I don't know. What are you thinking?" "Maybe a room separate from the workshop. With heat and air conditioning. Maybe some carpet, couch, TV. You know, a comfortable place for us to go. Where we can get crazy." "It wouldn't be bad. I already have most everything here to build it, we'll just need some carpet." "Oh good! And while you're at it, maybe build something like Mandy had you tied to? Just make it a little more refined?" "I can do that too." I replied. Looks like I've got some projects to get onto now.

10. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    Throughout the week, Crista would show me different ideas she had seen on the internet. Ideas for stocks and chairs and other things that she can use to tie me to and would ask my options. Im not sure how I feel choosing and building the products of my own demise. Hell, that's pretty much what I did when I initially brought up the idea of a cage. Most of her ideas are thing that I can build and she seems pretty happy about that, so I'm probably going to get started on my project next weekend.

Ever since my adventure last weekend and being recaged, we both have been much happier. I did ask her about the keys. "Don't ask about them anymore. Your dick privileges have been taken away until I decide otherwise. Besides, all of the keys are safe and sound at Mandy's." Shit, she really is serious about me staying caged for a while. Even though I'm curious as to how long she'll keep me locked this time, I don't dare ask, all I know is it feels different this time.

Crista has been pretty ornery this week too, rougher with me than she was in the past, grabbing me by the balls and squeezing harder than before. I get "threats" of my upcoming weekly refreshers. "Four days until I beat your ass. Three days until your beating. You're going to get it Saturday." Then tonight it was her singing her version of "The sun will come out tomorrow" but it was "I'm going to fuck you up, tomorrow". I can't lie, I'm kinda looking forward to it.

11. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm not sure what I was expecting for a beating, but it wasn't anything over the top. Crista just had me lay over her knee and she whooped me with a meat grill spatula. Simple yet effective. This morning we were having coffee and watching the news when her phone rang. Crista got up and went to the kitchen so she could talk without being too loud while I watch the news. When she was done on the phone, she came back in and said "She got em." "She got what? And who's she?" "Mandy, Shawn." "Oh that was fast!" "Yeah, she said all she did was give him a BJ, then stopped when he was almost there. She told him that she doesn't want him to cum , and in his moment of pleasure, agreed. She said he didn't ask anything or argue when she pulled out a cage and voluntarily let her lock him up. She got her a good one!" I hope he knows what he got himself into.

Stephplayswithyou and Zevon like this.
  12. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    I just arrived at home from Mandy's to find Crista waiting for me with a smirk on her face. Let's go back to this morning. I get a text from Crista at work "I need to have you swing by Mandy's today when you get off work". I texted back "For what?" Then silence for the rest of the day. I got off work at 2:30 and got to Mandy's just after 3. I knocked on the door and she called out "It's open?" So I walked in. "In the kitchen." She said as I was taking my boots off at the door. "What's up?" I asked. "Nothing.... yet. Garage." Oh shit, what was happening?

I went to the garage with Mandy right on my heels. "Hands up. Get to the board." I did as I was told and immediately restrained to that dreaded board. She undid my pants and pulled them down. "What are you doing?" "It's time for your weekly refresher." "But Crista already...." "I know, but it's my refresher, not hers." Dick and balls through the hole again and a spreader bar attached to my ankles. Once she had me completely secure, she took my cage off, but left my base ring in place. "Just stay quiet and it'll all be over soon." I then felt something brush lightly over my dick. It felt so good and I instantly got hard. "That's what I like to see. You like that?" As she still lightly brushed over me. "Uh huh!" Then smack! "I said stay quiet!" Back to the light touches. It wasn't enough to really get me going, but damn, it felt amazing! She went on for a few minutes, then pain!

She grabbed my balls really tight and twisted. My boner immediately was gone. Then more of the light touches. Boner's back! Then she grabbed it and stroked for maybe 30 seconds before smack! This time I didn't lose my boner. She continues the cycle of stroke, touch, smack for another 15 minutes or so. She stopped everything for a couple of minutes and then stretched a rubber band around my balls. It wasn't too tight, but I could definitely feel it. She then stroked me some more and started snapping the rubber band. What once felt good was quickly turning the other direction. My balls felt like fire and my dick had receded into hiding. She slipped my cage back on them came around behind me and just laid into my ass, beating me hard with a paint stick.

By now I could feel the welts building on my ass and tears rolling down my face, but I stayed quiet. Mandy then undid the bar and pulled my pants up. As she untied my wrists she said "Good boy! Crista will most definitely be happy with my report. Now get the fuck out. Love you!" And then escorted me to the door. I didn't even bother to tie my boots and went to the car. I was kinda in shock. What the hell just happened? I drove home in silence. Crista was waiting for me. "How was your day?" "Uhhh....." "I already know. I watched on a video call. Now let's get dinner started."

13. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:58 AM
    Genuine question, is all this true, or is it fiction? Not wishing to be disrespectful, I just wasn’t sure.

BarbCD likes this.
  14. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    It's all true. It's taken many years of ups and downs. Most days are pretty much nothing happening, but more recently, my wife has hit an ornery streak. I think that sometimes she just doesn't want to deal with me and she's made the comment that she's so lucky to have a friend that doesn't judge us and that she trusts with her life.

15. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    The weekend has come and gone without as much as a smack on my ass. I thought maybe I was in the clear from another beating this week. Then Monday night arrives. We were laying in bed watching a movie when Crista asked me to rub her legs, which I happily did. Then she says to me ""You know, I didn't forget about your weekly refresher." Shit, I thought maybe we were done with that. "We're going to try something a little different this one." What did she have planned this time? I mentally prepared myself for the worst, maybe another harsh ass beating, maybe ball torture, I didn't know what she was thinking.

She pulled her panties down and had me continue to rub her legs but my hands wanted to wander further. "You are only to watch" she said as she pushed my hands away and back to her legs. She got one of her favorite vibes from her nightstand drawer and began to work herself with it. As sh got more into it, I stopped rubbing her legs and she said " "No, boy. You keep on those legs and just watch." I strained in my cage at the sight of my beautiful wife fucking herself right in front of me. She came within a few minutes then after she got calmed back down, she said to me "I bet you wish you were my dildo. Too bad for you that we can't take your little guy out and play with him. Maybe you'll be lucky and have another chance for my birthday." Was she serious? Her birthday isn't until August!

16. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    Thanks for sharing your updates!

17. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    A few weeks have passed since my last post. Life has gotten a little busy with work and our son getting injured playing hockey. He's ok, just a torn muscle, so he's actually been staying at home more than usual. Things have also changed a bit with Crista's arrangement with Mandy. After my last "session" with Mandy, she asked Crista if we could take a little break so she could focus on Shawn. Crista filled me in a bit on how they're progressing. From everything she said, it kinda sounds to me like this isn't Shawn's first rodeo. We still haven't met him yet and I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't a member of this site.

Anyways, Crista has seemed to step up her game a bit since then. She said that she now feels more comfortable dishing out punishment to me and doesn't feel bad about it anymore. She said it was mainly because of how my attitude has improved after my times at Mandy's and the refreshers Crista gives me. I asked her "So, were you serious about keeping me locked until August?" "I never said that you'd be locked until August, just that you're not cumming until at least then." Crista did reveal to me that she does have possession to 1 set of my keys again and that she does plan on using them sometimes.

Well, sometimes turned out to be this past Tuesday night. We had had the house to ourselves for the first time in almost 2 weeks. As we finished dinner, she said to me "Come on, I have a little surprise for you." And led me upstairs. I thought we'd be heading off to the bedroom where I'd probably be getting another spanking or some other kind of punishment. Instead, she took me into the extra bedroom. We very rarely ever go in there, as it's more of a storage room than anything else. She had cleared off the "clothes rack" which in all reality is our weight bench that hasn't been used in many years, actually I don't know if it's ever been used. She had me lay on the bench and then tied my hand underneath and took my pants down.

"Looky what I got!" She said dangling my keys. She then took off her bottoms and stepped over me. Without warning she pushed her ass onto my face, spreading her cheeks as she sat trapping my face in her ass. My cage came off and she took my dick into her mouth. It felt absolutely amazing! That is until I felt like I needed a breath. I started to squirm struggling to breathe. "Not just yet. It hasn't even been 30 seconds." I started to feel a little lightheaded then she raised up just long enough for me to catch a couple breaths, then back down she went with the same outcome. She repeated this over and over. Apparently we discovered a new kink of mine because she said she said she hasn't seen my dick that hard in a long time. The last time she sat on me, she didn't take my dick in her mouth. "You're getting too close to cumming. You don't want that now, do you?" I tried to answer no, but it was so muffled that she asked again. I'm pretty sure she heard me the first time but was relishing the moment.

She raised up and turned around and sat on my stomach. "I'm really liking this even more new and improved you. When's the last time you came?" "I don't know. Maybe around the first of the year?" "First of the year huh? Sounds about right. Well hope you enjoyed your cum for this year." "What? This year?" "You heard me correct. I'm not letting you cum for an entire year. Is that going to be a problem? If so, I'll make sure that anytime you do cum I'll make it so fucking painful that you'll wish it never happened. Got it?" This was a side of her I never expected to see. "Yes Ma'am. I do." "Now that doesn't mean that I'm keeping your dick caged up all year. You'll still get some time out, just not without supervision and definitely not cumming." I was shocked and turned on at the same time as I've never gone a year. "I didn't know if it were possible and it's just not a question I could ask the doctor about and there's mixed answers on the internet. Then I remembered your nurse friend. I kinda thought I could ask her opinion on it because she has that dark side." Apparently Crista had reached out to Nicole with some questions. I've already been reassured that Nicole will not be included in any of our activities, which is a relief for me, but she will give advice.

Zevon and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  18. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    After our play time was over, we both got in the shower then went to bed, horny as all hell and locked up of course. Nothing exciting to report about Wednesday or Thursday other than I was hornier than I think I have ever been. Friday night was date night. We just went out for a nice dinner and a couple drinks then for a drive to the lake where we just sat in the car, listening to music, talking, smoking a joint, and watching the waves.

We had a nice conversation about everything, projects around the house, vacation plans, you know, just everyday things. It was then that I think I finally realized how much I love Crista and how much she loves me. On our drive back home she held my hand and it felt like we were teenagers again. She leaned over and kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear "I wanna fuck the shit out of you when we get home." I stained in my cage instantly. When we got home, I immediately went upstairs, undressed and into bed. "Not so fast, mister. I want you for the entire night."

She held out her hand to give me something. It was 2 Viagra. It took about a half hour to start feeling the effects, and when she noticed she unlocked my cage. I was so ready to fuck, but I had other business to attend to. Massage my sexy wife, lick her to the edge then it was my turn. She got me to the edge at least 3 times. "Can you please run downstairs and get me a glass of ice water?" I happily did as asked and upon my return she had lit some candles and laid on her side patting the bed. God she looked sexy! I crawled into bed and made my move and started to get on top of her.

"Oh no. I said I am going to fuck the shit out of you. Lay down." She then rolled 4 condoms on me. That's when I knew it. The Viagra was going to keep me hard, the condoms would keep me desensitized. She rode me hard for well over an hour with her cumming 3 times and I wasn't anywhere close. "You want to cum babe?" She asked. "Fuck yes! Please!" Crista pulled the condoms off me. "Turn over." I did as she said without questioning. She put an arm under my stomach and gently pulled up. That was my que to lift my hips. Her hand went to work on my cock, lightly, not enough to get me to cum.

"How's that feeling? You going to cum for me?" "No, I think I need a little more." "I was hoping you might say that." And with that, a finger went into my ass. Her grip on my dick felt lighter too. "I think you still might need a little more." Then another finger inside, then another. "I don't think this is going to do. Don't go anywhere and keep your head down." She got up out of bed and got something from her dresser. She slid a vacuum pump over my cock and squeezed the handle, then again and again and again. At this point, it wasn't feeling good at all. My cock was sore and being stretched by the pump. "I said if you're going to cum, I'm going to make it hurt. Now cum for me!" That's when the next surprise happened. Not only did she buy that pump, but also a new strap on. She slammed her hips into my ass with that thing over and over. I buried my face into the mattress and cried. Holy shit did it hurt! She fucked me hard for a long time and finally pulled out and released the pump. I felt totally broken. "Maybe you'll think again about wanting to cum. Put you cage on and quit fucking crying." I put the cage on , but was still sobbing a bit. She wrapped her arms around me and held tightly. "I'm not sorry, but I do love you." I said "I know. I love you too." It seems that we may have moved onto a deeper level in our marriage and I think I love her more now than I ever thought possible.

19. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    Saturday was pretty uneventful. Even though my ass hurts from the brutality inflicted by Crista, I was super horny. She had me so close to cumming and just left me almost in a perpetual state of hornieness. I asked her about the previous night and she said "Now just imagine what would have happened if you had cum." That kinda took me back. I was a little fearful of my wife, but yet so incredibly turned on. It seemed that I was extra needy most of Saturday and into Sunday morning. She had gotten a little irritated with me and said "Damn! You need to find something to do! I'm just not in the mood today."

I tried to find things to keep me busy, but I kept finding myself drawn to her. "You know, if you need something to do, how about you go to Walmart and do the grocery shopping." Not a bad idea. Maybe it'll take my mind off of my hornieness. I got ready to leave and she stopped me. "One more thing before you go. Upstairs now. You're going plugged." She chose the one that's long, curved, and fat, knowing that one hits in just the right spot.

My drive to Walmart was pretty uncomfortable. Every bump on the road seemed to ram that plug further into the abyss. By the time I got into the store, however, it seemed to seek my pleasure spot. As I pushed the cart through the store, I felt waves of pleasure start to come over me. Then the chill ran through my body. Oh fuck! I remember that feeling! I almost felt like I went into another place and had to try and stop myself. Too late. My body tensed up and then it happened. I felt something run out of me and dribble down my leg. Not so much of a full orgasm, but one from my prostate. I looked down and saw the wet spot. How am I going to hide this and what am I going to say to Crista?

I called her and tried to explain what happened and that I was coming home. "Did you finish your shopping?" "No Ma'am." "Finish shopping then you can come home. We'll talk when you get here." I did my best to hide the spot on my pants and finished shopping. All she said when I got home was "I'll deal with you later." I did my best to avoid her the rest of the day and nothing more was said about it. Here it is Monday and I don't know if and when I'll pay the price for my slip up yesterday.

20. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    It's pretty amazing when a vanilla woman you adore turns the corner and becomes a full blown kinkster like most men. It's also more than a little scary when our fantasies suddenly become real, 'cause us guys fantasize about some seriously sick shit we never expect to have come true. It seems your Crista is morphing into some version of Nichole lite, and given that she has access to Nichole, it has to have occurred to you that that lite shade could darken her over time. the same way Mandy has done. Hang on for the ride. And thanks ever so much for sharing your adventure.

21. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    #96 Crowe, Feb 27, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2024
    It's been quite a journey and every day she surprises me even more. Initially I was the one that got Crista to open up and come out of her shell. I'm not worried about Crista being some version of Nicole though. Although there are similarities, Nicole seems to use people as more as objects for her own entertainment, much like Jill did. Crista on the other hand, is a lot like Jenn, both of them are genuinely loving people. Mandy already had a strong "fuck around and find out" attitude, and I think that when she saw how she could mix that with the dynamics that Crista and I have, she could be who she never knew she was. I'm really curious as to how her and Shawn are progressing. I'm actually kinda anxious to meet him and see just how open they are with their relationship.

Zevon likes this.
  22. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    So happy for you both, and for your very insightful analysis of all the personalities involved. Maybe Crista could talk to Mandy about joining and posting her journey with Shaun, much as Ms Pamela and Bavarian Woman have done with their playthings. just a thought.
    FYI, I just locked myself up in my shortened cage after months of being free. In a search to find the cause of a chronic medical problem , I took off all metal some time in the fall. She has still taken care of my orgasms, but I can't remember the last time Mistress has allowed me to go down on her, or used a vibrator. Between ending chastity and mistress arrangements, we had a hospice dog, her 16 year old baby, that she devoted hours every day to helping as much as she could. Finally sent her over the rainbow 2 weeks ago, but my soul mate has still not regained her sex drive. I thought I would quietly lock up, see how long it takes her to notice, and see where we go when she does. l'm a lifelong kinkster since age 6, but as has happened before, life has a way of getting in the way.

23. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    I've asked Crista to join a few times, but she said she doesn't want everyone in the world to know our business. She initially was irritated that I post here, but I told her that I needed some outlet to talk about things, which she understands, so she'll hop on my account to see what all I post about. As far as Mandy and Shawn, I'm kinda guessing that Shawn is already on here and as far as Mandy, she's unpredictable, she may or may not be on here too

24. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    I've been thinking of what Zevon said about Crista turning into a Nicole lite, to the point where I finally had to ask Crista about what was going on with her talking with Nicole.. She reassured me that it's nothing to be concerned about. Just that Nicole is a nurse and can answer questions that she has either about herself or I. Crista then asked if anything else was bothering me. I actually said yes., that I'm afraid of whatever punishment she has brewing for me for my oppsie while I was grocery shopping. She told me not to worry about that because that's pretty much the outcome that she was hoping for and there would be no punishment. Huge relief for me! Other than that, it's been a pretty quiet week so far, but yet it is only Wednesday.

25. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Very happy to hear all that. After what you went through with Jill and Nichole, I would have been a tad worried too. I'm always glad to see people who are soulmates end up in kinky relationships.
    As for me, I told you I put on my shortened cage to try and rekindle her sex drive after spending so many months nursing her beloved dying dog. I was very surprised that she noticed within hours, and lo and behold, she asked me to shave her after she showered, and down to the promised land I went. She quickly had a shattering orgasm for the first time in perhaps 2 months. Surprised again when she said "keep it on. I always like you locked much better". She even put the key back on her gold chain and wore it to the gym this morning. I was actually fine being a freebird, but here I sit locked again. It was strange to wake up in the middle of the night and realize I was locked. Guess I fit in with the site much better this way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice