First experiences of a gay couple (cont.)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dzséti, Aug 16, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

Automotive manuel trany and driveline mechanic
    MO USA
    Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    Your welcome and thank you far sharing your journey here I enjoy reading it and can’t wait till you rite again. You have a fun filled loving life .

dzséti likes this.
  2. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    Day 34 now, but let me go back to day 33. It was the most fantastic sex I've had in my life ... and the cage stayed on throughout

I was so relaxed, he was so relaxed. We explored each other's bodies and my butt took his beautiful cock, his manly fist so invitingly. It was heaven

So much cum dribbled out of my cock as he explores the depths. Being milked was a delight and I released what seems like several loads of what I had been storing for him. This too was heaven

As day 34 continues I expect that I will notice that this was a release without orgasm and that I remain as desperate for sex as I was this time yesterday :p:confused::D

Long may I stay caged, if this is the reward I get from time to time :cool:

3. Mark Owen

Mark Owen Active member

Student
    Sicily
    Local Time:
    Want me to invite you for some freshly homemade sourdough pizzas to get your weight back?? XD

Bronco and dzséti like this.
  4. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Sounds good. Eating regularly even when not that hungry especially protein drinks that have been boosted to be ultra fattening

I'm hoping that he gets the message and learns that he can use denial to get me to do things that are important to him. I know this weight thing is important: he very quickly said yes to my idea of linking release to putting on 1½ kg, which he's now persuaded me to increase to 2 kg :cool:

Last night's sex was simply amazing. I'm so lucky to have him. Of course, now I'm back to feeling horny and desperate for sex so I guess I have no choice but to focus on my weight. Win-win situation, if I can get there

Bronco, Mark Owen and IB-Chaste like this.
  5. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    One thing I haven't yet written about here is that I feel the need to keep telling my bf about how horny I am, how desperate I am to feel his cock deep within me. My chat messages to him are also filled with this

But sometimes he finds it too much and he's generally too polite to say so

But he's found a simple solution: he forbids me to talk about it except when he allows a short break from the restriction. This has happened only once in the last ten days for about one hour

I'm allowed to ask him for a suspension maximum once each day. When I do I generally get a simple "no" as an answer, which makes me feel humble before him (a feeling I enjoy :confused:)

So most of the time I struggle with myself to stick to this rule. He sees that I am struggling and enjoys not just the break from my continual sex-talk, but the signs in my face of my battle with myself to comply. He holds the key to the cage anyway

So as an alternative outlet you might find me writing more here :D;):rolleyes:

Bronco and IB-Chaste like this.
  6. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

Automotive manuel trany and driveline mechanic
    MO USA
    Local Time:
    I know what you mean by it’s hard to gain weight I have the same problem. Ben the same weight since high school and I’m 55 now .

dzséti likes this.
  7. Studmouse47

Studmouse47 Active member

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    I have just finished reading this thread from the first entery, all the way through page 9. It is one steamy, erotic adventure. My caged cock was straining against the steel bars of my cage and my balls were swollen and full as I read it. This would be a great read on the Literotica website. Keep posting your experiences.

8. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your comments. It's really good for me to know that someone enjoys reading this :cool:

Today is day 35 of denial so I'm looking like reaching my previous record of 38. I can't say in words how so, so, so desperate I am to cum. It was great sex a couple of days ago and I saw myself just how much he milked me ... cum just oozes out onto the sheets again and again ... but it has had no effect on my horniness. I'm going crazy for release

And unlike previous rounds when I've felt that he wants to bring the denial to an end, it somehow seems natural for him to let it run and run. He sees how much I enjoy sex even with my raging cock still caged, knows that I am doing my best to get to the weight he wants and with his new rule that I can't continually bother him he is under no pressure to bring the denial to an end

So why not let it just run and run?

And I am so fucking horny. I so, so, so need relief, but it's not going to come soon: I'm not going to cum soon

During the sex a couple of days ago I was so, so relaxed. His fist just glided into my hole. I keep remembering how good it felt, but of course this just makes me hornier

It would be lovely to tell him how I feel, but this is now restricted: talk about sex can only happen when he allows it for short periods. I'm hoping that he grants me some time to do so, but almost every time I ask him, I get the response that "no" not yet. It makes me feel very humble every time he declines my request, which I'm afraid to say also excites me. He knows that and enjoys watching me struggle

I think this frustration is making me write more here. I hope you and other readers are not bored with my eternal outpourings. For me it's a small relief to be able to let it all out here: everything except my cum that is :p:D:confused:

So my continuing struggle is punctuated by moments of wonderful sex, moments when I think that the denial is all worthwhile. But at other times it is a struggle to manage my little vulcano that is so desperate to errupt

Keep looking for advice from you guys about how to do this better. Any thoughts anytime are very welcome. I'm going mad in my horniness in this second month of denial :mad::eek::lock:

9. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    I understand the struggle. I weighed myself not so long ago and I’m at my lowest in some time, a month of eating over 3000 calories a day and I’ve still only gained 8lbs!

With a lean frame the challenge is to gain mass and still look good. A beer belly does nothing for the sex appeal.

Working out, looking and feeling great. If that isn’t enough to deprive you further I don’t know what is!

10. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Yes, it's the slow progress. I've added 1 kg fairly quickly but it'll probably slow down from here. So a good orgasm looks to be a long way off :confused:

Anyway do I even deserve an orgasm? Shouldn't I rather be focusing this sexual energy on pleasing my partner?

Bronco and IB-Chaste like this.
  11. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Day 37. Tomorrow will be day 38 and my record so far. Now I'm sure I'll be beating it: my bf is away visiting his family and anyway I haven't achieved the weight gain

A week tomorrow will also be the 1½ month mark. I'm so into counting ... as if reaching these milestones will bring me relief, but there's no guarantee

The marks on my arse have all but gone. In the meantime I've ordered a set of single canes, which will be here shortly. Maybe rather than focusing on my desperation to cum, I should be getting mentally ready for a hard caning?

12. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Day 37 continued with me going swimming. A strange feeling as the cold water made my balls want to retreat into the warmth of my body, but being unable to, they just tugged hard on the cage ... to no avail

The skin was so tight that it seemed I had two steel balls. I could feel the tension, but it didn't really disturb my swimming. Afterwards it was lovely to relax in the warm pool and in the sauna where my balls too relaxed and returned their normal hang

That's all they're going to do for a while. Weight gain is slow but sure, and still far off the target weight for unlocking the cage. So they'll just have to get used to this way of life

Today is now day 38 so that I've reached my previous record for denial. My bf doesn't get back until tomorrow so I will definitely break the record ... and give the slow progress on my weight, I may break it by quite a margin

So for his arrival I'm just dreaming of him having fun with my arse. That's definitely his preferred place to leave his load: it's rare to dump it elsewhere. He likes pushing as deep as he can to uncover its warm and sensual secrets, then ... when he can't hold himself back anymore ... to pump me full of his sweet milk

And that's where it stays for some time. I have to confess his tool is well above average ... that combined with his deep thrusts leaves everything well inside the cave. To be honest it leaves a warm feeling in me to know that I'm carrying his warm, sweet milk

But rarely I do get to taste it too ... often on the second round. He knows I enjoy its flavour and tries to give at least a small helping while the main course lies deep inside my arse

When I relate my wonderful feelings of having him use my arse, I realise that there is almost no point anymore to the functioning of my cock and balls. But I would still love relief

Am I being greedy to want satisfaction both rear and front? Am I not showing him my humble submission by talking too much to him about the vulcano in front that's desperate to errupt? Should I give up altogether on even mentioning it?

13. Studmouse47

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    THIS IS SO DAMN HOT!!!

I'm not gay and have no desire for sex with men, but I have always been anal erotic ever since I can remember. I prefer an anal or prostate orgasm to a penile orgasm and I fully understand your desire to be penetrated in that manner.

Due to age and various health issues that both my wife and I have, I have not had PIV sex since 2016 and it was not satisfying at all for either of us the last time we tried it. I switched to pleasing my wife by giving her oral sex and used prostate message to achieve anal / prostate orgasms. She has no interest in sex at all now and no longer desires oral sex, again for aging and health related issues.

Because of a lack of sex with her, I became addicted to butt plugs and prostate message and masturbated anally when ever I had some private me time. I started locking myself in 2020 to break the habit and put my anal toys away where they are no long easily accessible. Occasionally I would fall off the wagon and get out a butt plug or prostate massager and satisfy my craving for an anal orgasm. I have not had an anal orgasm since late fall of 2022. My desire for sex has waned since I've been locked up. I now concentrate on pleasing and helping my wife in our everyday lives. My chastity cage is a constant reminder of how I have changed and my need to focus on her rather than myself.

Bronco, Mark Owen and dzséti like this.
  14. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    It's great that as a hetero you can appreciate my sex life. As a bottom I sometimes feel I get it both ways: enjoy the anal; enjoy my cock. Maybe that's why I feel I need to have my cock locked away

Thanks for a very open and full reply. I don't mean to write hot, erotic articles, it's just the way it is for me. How lucky I am :p

Bronco likes this.
  15. Studmouse47

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    You may not intend for your writing to be "hot and erotic" but the way that you put you feelings, excitement and experiences into words makes for very tantalizing reading. You have a gift for that. If you are not already familiar with the Literotica website perhaps you should check it out. www.literotica.com. It would be a great place to hone your writing skills and produce some great erotic reads.

Even though I'm a heterosexual, I find that reading gay, transexual, sissy, etc. stories on that website to be more stimulating and arousing than male - female sex stories. Because I enjoy anal / prostate orgasms so much, I often wonder if an opportunity to have a man penetrate me anally presented itself, would I consent to it? I don't know.

What I would really love is for my wife to make love to me with a strap-on cock. I would love for her to take me missionary with my legs wrapped around her waist as she lovingly and slowly fucks my ass as I ride her girl cock. I know wife and I know that it will never ever happen, but it remains a nice dream for me. I thoroughly understand your feelings for your partner and the joy that experience brings to you when he takes you. I wish both of you the very best. Please keep posting your experiences. They are a great read.

Bronco, Mark Owen and dzséti like this.
  16. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Thanks again for an honest and open reply. Really pleased that I make at least one person happy

My bf will be back tomorrow and, knowing that the cage will stay on (little progress towards my weight goal), all I can think of presenting my arse to him to be fisted or fucked. I enjoy both

I know that he will milk me and almost 40 days of denial will reveal itself with my cum dripping (not spurting :confused:) onto the bedsheets

And I know that even though I will have a wonderful time with him, I will be just as horny afterwards as I am now. Sometimes I think that's a wonderful thing, sometimes it's just frustration

Also some new canes arriving in the post ... maybe even tomorrow before he arrives ... so who knows how my arse will look this time tomorrow :cool:

Bronco and Studmouse47 like this.
  17. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    And just into day 39, one day more than my previous record. I am so, so horny and couldn't stop writing long chat messages to my bf

Tomorrow he'll be here, not to remove my cage, but to use my body as he wishes :love:

Bronco and Studmouse47 like this.
  18. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Today is day 40. Never been this far before :cool:

Yesterday my bf returned home and our first priority was the bedroom. We couldn't get enough of each other with so much pent up sexual energy :p

With my weight gains still far off the mark my cage stayed on throughout. He made comments about it saying that when I reach the target how much better my arse will look. There was to be no talk of the cage coming off until I got there. After all it was me who had suggested it, wasn't it? He was right :confused:

Oh, how my arse wanted to be, and was, used by him. It felt so, so good :p

But one shameful thing did happen: as I locked one his nipples he reached between my legs with his other hand and started exciting me between my hole and my balls. Then, as I got more and more excited, he pulled me gently towards him :love:

As I moved forward a little my balls rubbed against his arm, which was such a wonderful feeling. It just made me want to cum even more. Without thinking I started to hump his arm so, so desperate to cum though knowing, of course, that there was not way I would ejaculate :mad:

He encouraged me throughout though I must have been such a pathetic site desperately humping his arm in the hope of release. He smiled at me laughing quietly :eek:

It was a turn-on for him. I could see he was onto his own cock with his other hand, which was gently welling up for its 3rd or 4th release. When he did cum, he let me lick it clean. Such a wonderful feeling :cool:

So ironic. There was me so, so desperate for one proper orgasm (the milking had been good but not the real thing) while he had given me several loads of his sweet milk now at both ends each with its own beautiful ... and proper ... orgasm. When will I be able to do the same? :confused:

In the meantime my new canes are arriving today so all I can count on is a good thrashing :D The 1½ month (45 day) mark will soon be here

19. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Day 42. Getting close to the 1½ month point. The peaks of horniness come in waves when I feel the need to communicate my feelings to my bf. I generally do this through chat messages, but, because my persistent writings about my horniness and desperation to cum have become too much for him, I've now been banned from writing about this unless he gives a temporary exception

And I may only ask for an exception maximum once a day. Most of the time the answer is no. The last exception was a week ago last Sunday

He knows that this adds to my struggles not to express my desires ... and I think he enjoys seeing me struggle and anyway he only has to listen to my outpourings when he's in the mood

Hence I'm writing more here. It's so difficult to bottle this all up. I need some outlet to let off steam. Thank you, all my readers, for bearing with me and for responding to what I write. I think I might go mad without this outlet to let off steam

As I wrote earlier 3 new (single) canes were on order. These have arrived and yesterday, day 41, my bf tried them out. I was tied spread-eagled to the kitchen table with my arse presented for the strikes. I was not allowed to speak and the ten or so minutes before the first strike seemed like a half hour or more. I was fearful of the pain that was coming

The first strike came as a surprise and I howled in pain. I counted each one up to seven. Some stung more than others. It turned out that the thinner cane (6 mm) hurt the most and left the least mark while the thicker (10 mm) clearly left its mark (these are the ones where on the picture you can see in red the outline of the cane on both sides). The middle size (8 mm) was between the two

So I now have a sore arse and still no date in the near future for my cage to be removed. Such is the life of a submissive. I guess this is what I wanted so I shouldn't complain. I need to get more used to denial and punishment with my only relief being feeling his manly cock deep in my arse and that delightful throb as it releases its load deep inside me

Resizer_16922556402621.jpeg

20. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Nothing much to report on day 44 except that I am travelling for 6 days caged throughout so there's zero chance of freedom let alone orgasm

It's going to be day 50 by the time key and cage meet, but even then I'm not counting on the key actually being inserted into the lock. At least I may get some anal fun as relief

But now, at this moment in time, I am so, so desperate for release. I would kneel at his feet and beg for it (naked of course), but all I would get is a smile in return

Delightfully frustrating this chastity :p

I should weigh myself again to see how I'm getting on there. Last time I checked I was just over half way to the weight at which the cage can come off. I get the feeling that tomorrow's 1½ month mark is going to become 2 months without the cage coming off

I also fear that when it eventually does come off, I'll only be teased before it gets put back on

I feel I have enough cum inside me to fill a bucket. Surely an exaggeration, but the feeling's real enough :confused:

I guess that over the next days the cane marks will have a chance to heal ... just ready for the next punishment session

But somehow I adore him and adore being submissive :cool:

Mark Owen, IB-Chaste and Bronco like this.
  21. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Day 45. 1½ months at it with no respite in sight. Nothing much to report except that next weekend will be the first time the cage might ... I stress, might ... come off

It's going to be a tough week ahead :confused:

Bronco likes this.
  22. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    With my pathetic cock now locked for 48 days all I dream about is his cumming. It's as though mine will never do so again

Although I know that best of all he likes to dump his load deep into my arse I dream of my mouth being full of his delicious cum, and then swallowing it all and licking his manly cock clean to the last drop

But I'm away this week and, frankly, I would let him do anything he wants with my body, I'm so desperate for physical contact. Withy arse being his preferred part maybe simply another harsh caning followed by a deep fuck from behind would be the order of the day. I need him so much

And I don't know how close I am to the cage coming off though that won't impede his needs. If I haven't fucked it up, I'll be about ¾ of the way towards my weight gain target, maybe more. I won't know until I get home

I dream of the cage coming off more than me cumming these days. Maybe he'll simply let me do a deep clean, stroke me nicely until I almost cum, then simply put the cage back on. Such sweet baiting

Strength to us all fighting our desires for the benefit of our lived ones :cool:

23. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    I can’t work out what the picture is…

24. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    My left buttock after testing the various sizes :cool:

25. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Honestly, I look at it and it looks like fisting. I can’t unsee that. I can’t get my head around that it’s way more innocent :oops:

dzséti likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice