Chastity cage size minimum for enduring use

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Andreajayne, Jul 13, 2023.

1. Andreajayne

Andreajayne Member

Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    So I wanted to ask you all for some technical advice. I'm wanting to reduce the size of my cage from what I currently have. This being the model

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/327....order_list.order_list_main.85.21ef180264Sucj

I've got the standard size 60mm tube and tend to use the largest ring (50mm). Im hoping to decrease the size of both, dreaming about the flat or near flat nub style but wondering it its actually plausible, partly due to my dimensions, these being. Also I feel like part of why mine currently works is things are enclosed in the tube, if it was flat or too small a nub I can imagine a lot of internal erection happening and this maybe being a problem. Wondering on everyone's thoughts.

Flaccid measurements forRing - 170mm (6.69 Inch) diameter 54.14mm (2.13inch) circumferenceLength - 105mm (4.13inch)Girth - 105mm (4.13inch) diameter, 33.4mm (1.34) circumference

So as you can see I'm already using a smaller ring than my measurements and that seems to be ok but not so sure about the rest of it. Keen to hear everyone's thoughts and suggestions on my conundrum. Is smaller possible or does it need to shrink more? Flat? Inverted? An nub or just something smaller?

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  2. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    I went with my absolute smallest measurements and ordered custom. Fits like a glove. No room to grow.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  3. Andreajayne

Andreajayne Member

Local Time:
    That sounds promising, so still a tube setup? I feel like it needs somewhere to be constrained rather than in the body with those flat/inverted ones? Any thoughts on what my minimal size might be from the above?

4. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    Not sure from what you posted. But you only need 3 measurements.

Base ring diameter - tie a string snug, but not tight, around yourself. Cut it off and measure the length. Divide by 3.14 and you will have the diameter of your base ring.

Tube diameter- measure yourself when flaccid. Pretty straightforward.

Tube length- Again, measure while flaccid. However, remember to subtract your gap (usually 3/8 inch). You can probably still go a bit shorter (personal experience).

Good luck.

5. Andreajayne

Andreajayne Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for that. I think I may need to grab something cheaper and experiment a bit and see how it goes. Good to have a few options on hand regardless. Even if it only turns out to be good for short term play thats still not the worst outcome!

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    i had 4 cages before i was lock in a flat plate one. So it prob best that you have some cage before you have a flat one.

gentleman zig likes this.
  7. Andreajayne

Andreajayne Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Jemima, maybe I just downsize a little bit but not too much for now then.

MadameJs_boo and jemima like this.
  8. Andreajayne

Andreajayne Member

Local Time:
  9. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    I'm not sure what you mean by "enduring use" but I have found that tube style cages can really only been worn for up to a few weeks at a time before it starts affecting the skin, especially resin/polymer/plastic ones.
    Every time I have a tube cage on for up to a month, I have all kinds of problems, but a stainless steel bars type cage I can wear for months and months without problems (using some lotion sometimes).
    Hope it works out for you, but if it doesn't - consider a bar style steel cage.

MadameJs_boo and Andreajayne like this.
  10. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    There's another measurement that's quite critical... the Gap size.
    Too big and a testicle can pop out, too small and it's uncomfortable / unwearable.
    Unfortunately, the tube diameter and gap size are not always quoted by sellers.

Coffeeandcaged and Jammy like this.
  11. Studmouse47

Studmouse47 Active member

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    I agree completely. I had a cheap knock off of a Rykers cage. I could not wear it for more that an hour or so before it burned like my parts were on fire. Went to a stainless steel bar type cage with 1.57 inch base ring. My cage is shown in my avatar. I can wear in for days and weeks on end. I remove it only when showering to clean my cock and balls and to wash body salts off of the cage and base ring to prevent corrosion. I get out of the shower, dry off completely, put lotion on my cock and balls and immediately lock up. I love being locked for long periods.

12. Andreajayne

Andreajayne Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, sorry a little vague there. Basically yes long term use. Point taken regarding the plastic and I'll look for something steel. I think I know my ring size and gap well enough from what I currently have so I think off to a good start. The one thing that concerns me is tube length, hence all the measurement upstream. Wanting something small but wondering if its a bit of a fantasy for longer term use.

13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Just remember to measure yourself multiple times and at different times of the day, and after different activities, this will give the best results to show your true size.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  14. Curious40ish

Curious40ish Long term member

South Australia
    Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    I think just go smaller than you think you need. I have posted some pictures fitting my cage and it looks small however when it is on it becomes so comfortable I hardly know it is on there.

MadameJs_boo and billzboats like this.
  15. PWhippedHub

PWhippedHub Active member

Local Time:
    I’ve never had a device that fit.
    This sounds like the best fitting instructions I’ve ever read.
    Thank you for posting!

16. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Looking at chastity cage fitting from an engineering viewpoint...

The one thing that keeps a chastity cage device in place is the gap between the base ring and the tube.
    The gap has to be small enough to stop your testicles slipping through and the device just sliding off.

But... I have NEVER seen anyone recommend measuring your testicles!
    Testicle size is FAR MORE important than mesuring the diameter of the cage, which has little relevance on comfort or fit as long as it is a little larger than squeezing the flaccid penis.
    How would you ever know the correct gap size to use if you don't know how big a gap your testicles can squeeze through? They're slightly squishy too, so laying your testicles on the edge of a table, [gently] laying a brick or a book on top and then measuring the distance between table and brick/book might be a good start! The gap MUST be smaller than that measurement, and by a factor allowing for squeezing your testicles, or it won't just be liable to simply fall off, it won't be snug and comfortable either.

The gap measurement is much more difficult than anyone first thinks. Let's take the case of the base ring and cage ring being perfect circles, which many starter devices are.
    The two rings are usually aligned at the forward / top edge, so they are offset at the bottom / rear. This means that the gap separation isn't a single measurement, but a continuously variable distance from the narrowest at the front / top to the widest at the back. It's worse in three dimensions, the separation of the two rings makes the gap differential even bigger. There's a big difference between the measured separation measured perpendicular between the planes of the two parallel rings, and the actual separation between the two rings!

gap.size.jpg

And there are plenty more "gotcha's"...

If you change the diameter of either ring, then you will need to re-evaluate the gap, as even if everything else stays the same, including the separation, the actual gap that your testicles support the device with and could squeeze through will change.

Your testicles usually hang side by side. This means that if the device pulls downwards evenly, each testicle encounters the gap slightly offset from the largest centre part of the gap.
    All is well... until you twist and turn and one testicle slides into the narrower side part of the gap and gets pinched, while the other slides into the wider centre part of the gap and escapes!
    Another problem is that your testicles are more often than not differently sized or shaped. So twisting in one direction may have a very different effect than twisting in the other!

Andreajayne and MadameJs_boo like this.
  17. GGsubby

GGsubby Member

Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Look at Cherry Keeper, they have a bunch of things you can try for a low cost. If you make the cage wider, you can go shorter. The excess has to go somewhere. I went from a 4” tube to a 1” nub with no issues because I made it slightly wider.

bondinchas and MadameJs_boo like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice