Do you enjoy a ruined orgasm?

Discussion in 'Chastity without feminisation and crossdressing' started by MsPamela, Apr 25, 2023.

1. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    A male orgasm is an anticlimax by nature. It feels good, comparative to what I see my wife experience? It’s nothing. It just ends proceedings. If all of us chaste males genuinely loved our orgasms so much, we would never hand over the control of them…
    But that is the real mindfuckery of chastity. That’s the driver: the control of the orgasm.
    We are predisposed to want them, to need them. We do easily take them for granted. When we have that control taken (or give it up freely) we learn to appreciate the build up.
    Read some of the hardcore journals, after months, a year etc. the feeling of an orgasm is ‘meh’.
    The craving is for satisfaction, yes. But more so it’s of the allowance to actually go through with it.

To come to ruins: once you have accepted that the benefits of being chaste outweigh the predisposition to have an orgasm, you no longer feel the thrill of having them. You want the thrill of the touch. The thrill of the close intimacy. The thrill of your keyholders decision; you are going to cum… but you don’t want to ruin your chastity.
    If you know it’s going to be ruined the expectation of some out of body, amazing experience is taken away. The expectation of the drop is also recinded.

Has any sexual experience actually been heightened by a male orgasm? Or was it just ended?

So the question should really be:
    ‘After experience of being chaste, why wouldn’t you want a ruin?’

OwedbyJM, Echo321 and knightly like this.
  2. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    Ruined orgasms live up to their name for me. You get to the precipice of what you know will be an intense and powerfully enjoyable experience only to have it taken away at the last moment. I once tried to explain it to my wife by saying it’s like getting an ice cream cone on a really hot day, and the moment your tongue touches that cold delicious treat someone slaps it out of your hand.
    That being said, going weeks or months without anything more than edging I’ve begun to look forward to them more and more despite the anticlimactic feeling, most likely because I’m being permitted to go just a little bit further than usual. I still don’t enjoy them but something is better than nothing right?

3. Coueus

Coueus Member

Local Time:
    I would love to try this with my wife.

For me the orgasm has at least 2 phases. First is when the glands release their fluids into the urethra shortly followed by contractions. The goal for me would be to do step 1 and release just in time for before step 2. I do get a little bit of pleasure during that first phase but mostly contractions are that satisfied orgasm feeling. It would take a tremendous amount of intimate communication and patience which I crave.

4. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    At this point (4 months since last orgasm), I explained to my wife yesterday that even the feeling of building up and release of pre-cum (aroused in the cage) is arousing and feels good.

I suspect my next orgasm will be ruined, I know it will be frustrating, but am curious to go through with it with her.

IB-Chaste, Andylocked and Coueus like this.
  5. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    I would love more ruined orgasms!! The feeling of my wife’s hand going up and down my stiffy IS pleasurable!! I don’t care what anyone says! When you’ve been locked up 2 or 3 months, just the feel or her hand wrapped around it and feeling her thumb over the tip is downright heavenly!! Obviously a full blown climax is the icing on the cake… but hey, we can’t always have our cake and eat it…. Not always anyway!! ;)

6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I have no desire for ruined orgasms. I'd rather just go without, or have the real thing. Of course, if I had to go as long as most of you seem to, I'd probably be whistling a different tune!

7. knightly

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    At this point, the most gentle touch through the cage is friggin electrifying. And it is intoxicating to be in this horny space

8. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Very nearly 100 days now…. So yeah… just feeling her hand round it for a while would do me!! To feel her hand around my first erection in months - yes PLEASE!! If it ends in a ruin, it means I have felt at least SOME part of a hand job!! LOL!!!
    It seems Lock up duration makes a difference!!
    Weird huh!!?? ;)

9. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I agree - I had to make her cum through oral last night and for about 30 seconds I felt her fingers for the first time in 2 weeks over my butt, perineum and balls and seriously, that too was electrifying!!! It just felt like 30 seconds of pure Heaven - not that I came of course - It.Just.Felt !!!! ;)

Stephplayswithyou and knightly like this.
  10. knightly

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    127 days here. 3 orgasms this year. And I am not saying that to keep track of numbers play that game. But because it is mind blowing to me to have gone this long and 3 orgasms this year. We've had some amazing good times, and some rough down times, all balancing out into a crazy new experience I never imagined. Every guy should try this.

MR21, IB-Chaste, littleguy3 and 2 others like this.
  11. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    When we started to get into ruined orgasms my wife really wanted to achieve it.
    So we practiced a few times so she could notice the signs of my body.
    When she got to my first real ruined she was so cheerful and happy about it, I just loved her reaction so much I wanted it to keep going.

for me, we are both on this ride, so yes I love a ruined orgasm because it makes my wife happy

12. knightly

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    And I love feeling the energy of her orgasms, I've tuned in to those. And having sex (PIV) without orgasm and having to stop is a crazy head game. We did 2 months of caged the whole time, then mid-June to now I'm caged like 99.5% of the time, except for play time. So occasional release for caressing, some hard core edging sessions, sex with her, and it all feels wonderful and builds the sexual tension. After being edged half a dozen times and the conflict of my body wanting to cave to the orgasm and my mind having to find a way to regain control and ask her to stop is crazy challenging and fun.

Stephplayswithyou and Andylocked like this.
  13. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    Perhaps I'm weird, but I really enjoy touching hubby, and unlock him for some teasing several times a week. I'll have to remind him how lucky he is the next time he complains about not getting to cum!

cogman, anasyrma, littleguy3 and 2 others like this.
  14. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    he is indeed a very lucky man… my wife is hard as nails and is pretty firm on how little pleasure I am allowed - as she says “it’s punishment for how often I took matters into my own hands since working from home”…. So she has her reasons… still hard as nails mind you!! BUT.. My own fault…. But feel free to tell your guy he is still lucky - I’ve not had a stiffy since May 5th!!!

15. nonamesissy

nonamesissy Active member

work at home
    virginia
    Local Time:
    That's so nice of you, MsPamela, what a sweet thing to do!

Andylocked likes this.
  16. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    But I don’t really get the ‘unlock him several times a week’ thing…. You don’t both find that slightly tedious?? Several times a week.. implies - a lot…. Is Chastity actually worthwhile?? Really just asking out of curiousity - just seems a lot of work if you’re both into chastity - to keep letting him out like, lots of times a week… lol….

RC-Oz likes this.
  17. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Agreed! My wife likes not being bothered with releasing me frequently. Being able to tease me without unlocking ensures she will tease me frequently.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  18. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Taking a few seconds to unlock a few times a week is tedious? Why is intimacy work to you? Do you dislike it? Chastity is not about locking up for a long period of time and minimizing unlocks. It is about transferring the control of erections and orgasms to the KH. If the KH would like to have fun everyday, once a week or once a year that is their choice, not his. By your implying a desired frequency for someone else online is the wrong amount, you are not just topping from the bottom, you are topping from potentially the wrong continent...

19. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I find answering a question that was directed to someone else the height of rudeness to be honest. You might also notice I stated “just asking out of curiousity - I wasn’t suggesting it was wrong or implying they are doing it all wrong - I was simply curious. If it works for the people concerned - good for them ! Everyone here has their own story!

littleguy3 likes this.
  20. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    I don’t think you’re weird, you’re doing what you want which is how this whole thing is supposed to work in my opinion. My wife unlocks me very often because she enjoys touching and feeling me but sometimes she’ll leave me locked to enjoy that dynamic. If you’re the keyholder you’re not supposed to be the one denied what you want when you want it. That’s our struggle.

Andylocked and IB-Chaste like this.
  21. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Let me add: she's able to get me TFD without touching my penis. We are physically intimate almost daily and she teases me physically several times a week. Never letting me out of the cage to get an erection or feel her hand or skin against my penis only adds to the intensity of denial.

Andylocked and IB-Chaste like this.
  22. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    It's all relative.

We "play" pretty much every day. I've been accustomed (addicted?) to daily orgasms for many years. The baseline here, before a chastity cage, was teasing hubby just about every day, and letting him have an orgasm about once a week. That was really nice. This last year or so, with a chastity cage, has been even better. Sure, unlocking/relocking the cage is a little annoying. But I (we?) get a lot in return...

* Hubby couldn't last months between orgasms without the cage. It's not escape proof or anything, but it doesn't have to be. It just has to be a big enough impediment to prevent him from giving into a momentary temptation. As a speed bump, it works perfectly.

* Hubby is in a near constant state of desire. There was a touch of that before, but it's so much bigger now.

* There's no longer the expectation that I tease him every time he gives me an orgasm. Sure, that still happens most of the time, but there are also nights where I leave him locked. I like having that control.

* The key (for me) and cage (for him) are nice physical tokens of that control.

p.s. I know how lucky we are to be so compatible and have such a healthy sex life. I'm thankful for that every day.

23. OldLockedCuck

OldLockedCuck Long term member

Retired
    Australia
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    I just about always have fully ruined orgasms, that is, I orgasm within 30 seconds (more often within 15 seconds) and my cock just clunks once or twice and the cum oozes out with zero feeling. In the build up and teasing phase I am quite happy with the idea but I always regret it afterwards. I wank myself in front of my wife and I have alligator clips on my nipples which speeds things up and reduces the sensation. Afterwards my wife lies back beside me with her vibrator and has a few intense pleasurable orgasms while she thinks of her next session with her FB.

Andylocked likes this.
  24. Morgan2

Morgan2 Member

Chesapeake
    Local Time:
    I don't really care for them, but as a submissive I accept them because it gives my partner satisfaction

Andylocked and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  25. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I would love ruined orgasms if my wife took part, but she has no interest in sex. Instead I self lock and masturbate once a month or so when I can't take it any more. I eat my cum to make myself pay a price for self pleasure.

Rectrix and Andylocked like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice