Foreskin in cage

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by DanishChastity, Jul 8, 2023.

?

How do you wear your foreskin?

1. Pulled back

2. Not pulled back

3. Cercumsiced

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DanishChastity

DanishChastity New member

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    As new to longterm cagging I experience that my foreskin will "swell up" in the cage when pulled back, and "danglle" out the tip when not pulled back (sort of like the end of a sousage).
    How do you "wear" your foreskin in longterm cagging?
    Please wote, and leave comments in thread if you like.

(Cage I am wearing is Bon4 metal)

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  2. Bob Spade

Bob Spade C4/D5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Netherlands, Region Oss
    Local Time:
    Same here. I now use either my My-Steel full belt or a Red Chili Ibicella with Ultra Secured head to prevent the foreskin from peeping out.
    When I haven't used the Ibicella for a while and use it with the foreskin pulled back it will take a couple of days to get used again and the swelling will automatically go away. It just needs patience in building up to 24/7 locking. When switching I start with locking up the nights and then slowly extending the wear in the mornings and/or evenings over a week to get to 24/7 again.

Caged4Sazz and DanishChastity like this.
  3. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    How can you develop edema if its pulled back?

4. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    There have been many discussions on here about foreskin. You might want to search other threads.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/guys-with-foreskin.48040/#post-575800

Although it is a personal preference, a long term retracted foreskin entrapped by the cage can lead to medical issues (Paraphimosis). As you see, I said can… not will… I am not looking to argue about it . I also have a large amount of foreskin, but I leave it in its natural state. I have open Jail Bird cage with inverted bars. Often, I can see the glans of my penis a bit, but sometimes it is fully closed. It just depends on how much foreskin is pulled forward. I did use a sock to put the cage on, but I don’t do that anymore. That did pull too much foreskin out. I just put the cage on and adjust foreskin through the bars to be natural. Some foreign gets out sometimes that is true, but I use a nursing pad in my underwear. That solves all problems. I am locked 24/7 over a year now, but I wash regularly. I have no issues of any kind in a custom cock cage. If you want to learn more, I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577
    Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960
    EP: 0241 — https://krystinekellogg.com/podcast.html

DanishChastity and Bob Spade like this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    I agree, it’s not good to keep your foreskin retracted for long periods of time, I was lucky as I was short enough that my foreskin didn’t stick out to much in a generic cage, and my custom device is fully enclosed so it’s even better.

6. Sissy_Dé

Sissy_Dé Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    If my foreskin tips out of the front it becomes very sensible and hurts when it touches the fabric of my panty. When pulled back its sensitive and hurts against the edge of the cage. I do it in the middle. I (and Miss) love to be able to see my cock while being locked down.

7. Elon

Elon Member

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    Circumcision became a fetish for me, so I got it done. Glad I did. But that's a whole other debate.

I have a forced-bi/cuckold fantasy where the domme/hotwife says "slaves don't get to keep their foreskins, so I sent you to have it done. But you get to suck the Bull. He keeps His."

8. Saguaro

Saguaro New member

Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    I don't pull it back and sometimes just a tiny bit gets out through the front which is a shock when I touch it since it's sensitive, but then I can rub it and please myself a tiny bit until I push it back in, it's not that big of an issue. The issue is peeing since I don't know what angle the stream will first take since the foreskin is in the way

Sissy_Dé and Caged4Sazz like this.
  9. Juststartingcb

Juststartingcb Active member

Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    Opposite problem for me. The loose skin at the back is getting pinched between the cage of my "innie" device and the ring. Has led to some painful ridges being left behind. Which did not go away after a week uncaged. Today I am in a new device to see if it is better. So far so good.

10. Saguaro

Saguaro New member

Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    That has happened to me before but I just remove it and put it on making sure that no skin gets pushed to the side. If it pinches at the start it will pinch all the time I find it to be true

11. Sissy_Dé

Sissy_Dé Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Earlier in this thread I wrote I wear my cage with my foreskin in the middle, just over the base of my cock.

I noticed that caused little pain and bruises on my foreskin, I think due to lack of oxygen within the tissue.

Today I wear my cage with my foreskin pulled back and have not had issues over the last 4 hours. Also, my cock now has a very little space to grow. Touching my foreskin does feel sensitive, both in a erotic and in a painy way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice