Is the need really a scam?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andylocked, Jul 2, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    Reading through old posts here and saw a great line: “I think the need for ruined orgasms and milking indeed is a male orchestracted scam”

Which is pretty much how my wife thinks… she is convinced that I already produce enough precum and is now certain there really is NO need to remove my cage during lockup!
    She really is as tough as nails, so IS actually really strict on this!! :(
    What do people REALLY think about this train of thought??

2. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    I think occasional cage removal so that she can give you pleasure is vital. How much pleasure is up to her.

3. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    she has my butt, balls and perineum for that…. For that pleasuring while I use my tongue on her, I am extremely grateful - so it ain’t ALL bad!! :):)

Mark Owen, littleguy3 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  4. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    My GF feels the same. No need to ejaculate at all, ever.

5. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    My wife does the same. Absolutely no reason to unlock and doesn't allow it. No sexual pleasure at all for me. Has been this way for almost 6 years now.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Same here, only reason the device comes off is for cleaning, it’s fully enclosed and I’m uncut and with Madam being a bit obsessive about cleanliness she unlocks me every few days for a few minutes to quickly wash and dry myself and my device, and then it’s straight back in and locked.

7. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    I’ve said it before: Glands are not muscles and do not require our participation to “empty” them.

Do we milk our pituitary gland?

While I love the idea of being milked, calling it a necessity is a total sham.

Rectrix, littleguy3, Alceste and 4 others like this.
  8. WWSUB

WWSUB Long term member

Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    I don’t think ruined O’s are a scam and I think they can be effective for the right people but not for everyone. When I have an O regardless if it’s full or a “ruined” (when I’ve experienced ruined O’s inadvertently) I get the same sort of mental relief afterwards. So for that matter I feel like the idea of a ruined orgasm is more psychological versus physiological. I also feel the same way about “sub drop”, I feel like it’s an excuse for men to exploit the opportunity to act like dipshits when we start to feel less zen after an O. I’m not saying there’s not an actual chemical effect in our brains after we cum but I think the emotions from the drop can be more controlled than how some let on. That being said I don’t go more than 7-14 days without a full O so I can’t speak for those who go weeks or months on end. But the times I have gone for several weeks I never noticed sub drop, just elation after she lets me O.

Mark Owen and Andylocked like this.
  9. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    My wife is not interested in ruined orgasms and milking either, I just have to wait until she's ready to let me have a real orgasm. I tend to leak after a few weeks and a recent caged wet dream sort of killed any argument about needing to drain things.

10. Deleted member 100175

physically? - nope, self-regulating I'm sure (within reason, I'm peripherally aware of the prostate research)

mentally? - absolutely, some type of release is desirable rather than essential to keep the flame alive / avoid locked & forgotten syndrome IMO

11. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    Pre-cum comes from the cowpers gland not the prostate gland so endless pre-cum relieves no pressure on the prostate gland where the lions share of the ejaculate (97%ish) comes from.

Pre-cum: Cowpers
    Cum: Prostate and Testicles
    Ruined: Usually just prostate

Ejaculation of any kind is not required for health reasons.

Side effects of not ejaculating
    The side effects of not ejaculating depend on the cause and the person.

People who choose not to ejaculate are unlikely to experience harmful side effects. The body breaks down unused sperm, which does not build up to trigger further problems.

Over time, not ejaculating can trigger psychological problems.

For example, people with sexual dysfunctions that affect their ability to ejaculate may experience distress or embarrassment. It can also lead to relationship problems. For example, partners may become frustrated with a person with sexual dysfunction.

These psychological problems could lead to mental health conditions, such as depression or anxiety disorders.

....or desperation to cum please Mistress!!!

:lock: it up

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  12. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Wife (KH) allows me to take my cage off to clean and shave.
    Every month or two, she will tie me up and take my cage off, get me hard and soft a few times to make sure all is working well. then it's back into my cage. I get no milking, ruined or any type of orgasms. I have gone 14 months now without any release. Only release of any type is by leaking. My Wife does not care if I ever cum again. She believes there is no need for me to have a orgasm.

13. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I'm definitely feeling that side effect, omg!

14. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    physically - agree completely, there's no need to do anything, the body takes care of itself, and chastity won't damage your body's sexual functions.

mentally - that depends - chastity does play with the mind (it's your biggest sex organ) and that can be positive or negative:
    If it's what you desire from your knowledge, experience and pleasure of your hormonal state when denied, and you feel increased intimacy with your keyholder, then you'll be in a very good position mentally - better than when having full orgasms.
    If it's bordering on non-consensual, if deep down you object, resent or regret the situation you're in, then negative emotions are not good and you probably need to communicate with your keyholder about it. It's not what's being done, but how it's being done that can be the problem.

Alceste and Lazlo Toth like this.
  15. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    As of now, my Wife still enjoys making me orgasm. But she has learned that my attitude, service and mood all change when I get multiple full orgasms, so those have become more and more rare. This year was down to one a month roughly, but now she wants to try just ruins for the rest of this year and see how that goes.
    Physically my body purges semen about every 8-10 days when I pee and I leak around that time as well, mentally I look forward to those ruins, she usually grants them every 2-3 weeks. They give me a refreshed feeling, more energy to serve, I truly feel owned by her, making me cum but only partially, it’s just another layer of her dominance over me.
    I hope she doesn’t take them away as we go along

Just_Jake likes this.
  16. Deleted member 100175

she's not mentioned it specifically yet, but I'm picking up hints that the idea of me having a 'wet dream' is a big turn-on for her.

I've not had one since the 80's, but suspect I may soon be finding out how long it'll take to happen ...

17. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    I'm not sure there's any sort of "need". But from a practical standpoint, I have found ruined orgasms to be very useful. As I started denying hubby for longer periods of time I noticed a pattern. The first week was ok, things started to get really good during the second week, but if I waited much past four or five weeks it often took a negative turn. A ruined orgasm turns back the clock without resetting everything to zero. With them I can keep hubby in that perfect Goldilocks zone of frustration: not too little, not too much... just right.

I have no idea if there is a physiological basis for this. Perhaps it's all in his head. Maybe if I was stricter about longer term denial he'd adjust without any ruined orgasms. But it works for us. Plus I find it strangely satisfying to perfectly ruin an orgasm.

18. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Great description, thanks for sharing! For me, I wonder (haven't tried it) if that resetting to zero is really maintaining the thrill of the unknown, the anticipation of what might happen?

When we did a 2-month no release from cage, no orgasm, I eventually settled into it and basically waited for the clock to run out. There became nothing to anticipate and therefore be focused on and no taunting my sexual energy to build up frustration. With the "hope" of an orgasm, ruined or full, and never knowing if I will get one, it heightens my attention, and thus focus on her. Combined with pair bonding biochemistry (not to make this sound too dry and formulaic. :) of oxytocin and feel good hormones, the pleasure sensations and craving for them even further help with that focus and desire.

I'll share your post with my wife, and see what she wants to do. I suggested trying ruined orgasms to see how it works for her and what it does for me.

Miss Amandas boy and JaySaysYes like this.
  19. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    My wife agrees with MsPamela - a ruined orgasm from time to time (usually using a wand to vibrate the cage) reminds me of what I am missing (there's always that hope that it will be a real one), while avoiding the situation where I just get used to the idea of not ever cumming, so I don't strive as hard to please her.

20. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    My Wife always accompanies me to my doctor. She is my "extra set of ears". At one of my physicals, She told the doctor (Female doctor) that we use a chastity device and asked if orgasms and ejaculation is necessary from a health standpoint. The doctor said " there are currently no conclusive studies or evidence that a male must ejaculate in order to maintain any aspect of his physical health, so no, he never has to cum". Not kidding, She actually said cum! She cracked a slight smile after She said it and my Wife chuckled and said "Yeah, that's what I thought." How about prostate milking was Her next question and before She could even finish the sentence the doctor said "while he may enjoy that, again there is no conclusive evidence to support the need for it. The doctor asked if I have or had prostatitis, we both answered no and moved on.
    So for what it's worth, there ya go.

21. Vaishnavi

Vaishnavi Blind Sissy

Student
    India
    Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    Atleast it should removed for cleaning right?

bondinchas likes this.
  22. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    From the perspective of our relationship:

1. The concept of reward, i.e. release and orgasm, is very important as a motivator, and without it chastity would be a drudge.

2. Cleaning is a must, at least every 3 days, with the cage my Mistress uses. (HTv3).

3. Most of my lockups are short, around 7 days, but on a long lockup, for instance Locktober, a ruined orgasm mid-term helps me to handle the difficulties which I have managing such a long period of chastity.

23. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    That’s so fascinating, I would love to hear more details about your doctor appointment. Is your doctor young and attractive? Did she physically examine you and see you in your device?

Queens kept likes this.
  24. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    Sorry but no, nothing more to tell. She couldn't have cared less about the chastity thing or any other part of our sex life. Why would She? She's simply a professional doing Her job. Hate to wreck the fantasy but She is middle aged and most would say, an average looking Woman. However, I feel pretty much all Women are very good looking. I just like Women. A lot!
    Now the stories I could tell about the visits to our laser hair removal clinic? Yeah, I got stories!!

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  25. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    Middle aged average looking female doctor examining your genitals while locked in a chastity device, as your wife looks on and discusses the matter with her, sounds incredibly hot. Please do share about your laser hair removal experiences, that sounds so fascinating, I’d love to hear more.

Queens kept likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice