Is Ruined orgasm still too much fun - will it bring on ‘the drop’ ?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andylocked, Jun 18, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    Going further on the question of whether a ruined orgasm is cheating or not - do you have any experience where you have been given one (or you gave one) and you suffered afterwards with the post orgasm drop and your wife noticed this? thanks

nubbin likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    No, it's not enough of a sensation to bring that on.

Peter Rabbit, nubbin and Andylocked like this.
  3. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    No - in fact I still stay hard afterwards.. takes ages before my wife can get me in the cage again :)

Peter Rabbit and nubbin like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Same here, for me there is no sensation or stimulating from a ruined orgasm, it feels almost like peeing. No pleasure, no euphoria, just the feeling of fluid coming out and you cannot stop it.

Peter Rabbit and nubbin like this.
  5. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I used to think properly ruined orgasms meant nothing, but having experienced some after long (>2 months) denial I can say that they do indeed do something and resulted in some drop and some grumpiness.

nubbin likes this.
  6. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    All my ruined ones have been in my cage from humping my wife or her grinding on my cage and though not as satisfying as rubbing my cock there is still some sensation maybe from the cage and still feels somewhat like an orgasm. I wish they felt more void and yes I think I do drop some but for only a few hours to maybe a day.

remyruff and nubbin like this.
  7. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Depends on if it’s a properly ruined one for me, as we were learning all this early on, my Wife would occasionally go on with stimulating too long and while it was still a ruin compared to a good full orgasm, I’d get some drop. Now she stops perfectly and I’ve also learned to relax and not go after the pumping or flexing and just let it flow, so I can get the relief but not lose my proper mindset.

I think I’ve also been able to get myself into such a mind space that even one full orgasm doesn’t have that big of an affect on my sub drop over this past year for some reason.

nubbin likes this.
  8. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Give it a try

nubbin likes this.
  9. Braddogg4345

Braddogg4345 Happily Owned by a Goddess

Southern California
    Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    My Goddess has been giving me ruined orgasms for a long time, and I guess the only real answer I can give is: yes and no. Sometimes I experience a drop, other times I don't. There seems to be a very fine line when it comes to whether or not you experience a drop. But from my experience, the more time between when stimulation is ended and the time you ejaculate, the less of a chance there is of experiencing the drop.

My Goddess can always tell if I experienced a drop or not because many times after I ejaculate, she makes me eat my cum. If I willingly eat it, she knows I didn't experience a drop. If I struggle or fight her, and start gagging when she feeds it to me, she knows I experienced a drop.

remyruff and Andylocked like this.
  10. Mistress Dom

Verified Female

USA
    Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    Ruined orgasms have not affected my husband. For us the key is communication. He always stays hard afterwards.

11. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    The last ruined orgasm I had, which by no means was the purest of ruins, left me hard. Hard enough to move straight into intercourse. This was extremely agreeable to my wife, and after watching her orgasm I was left even more horny and frustrated than I had began the evening!

On other occasions I’ve experienced the full ‘drop’ from a ruin.

As it turns out, our biology is just not as simple as whether we have enjoyed an orgasm or not.

12. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    I haven't noticed any drop in hubby after a ruined orgasm. It's almost like the orgasm didn't happen: he stays hard, doesn't mind eating his cum, and is just as desperate and horny as before. I think the key is stopping any stimulation well before the release. I used to wait until he started ejaculating, and that was really more like a "half orgasm". To ruin it properly there needs to be a few seconds between the last stroke and the first spurt. At least that's how it has worked for us.

13. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I agree, I think the timing is key.

Any that I've given myself, I've absolutely had to then give myself a full orgasm. The urgency is just too great to hold back. When my wife has done it, same urgency but I had no choice but to see it through.

We've never done it where I then lock back up, but imagine that being an interesting dilemma/conflict and am curious to try it. Even now, a long edging session and having to lock up, at first, feels impossible and I am craving/aching for more stimulation (anything). My body gets used to it eventually though and settles back down.

Andylocked and IB-Chaste like this.
  14. Fhex

Fhex Member

Local Time:
    I also wonder about this question. I began practicing orgasm denial two months ago, but since 2020, most of my orgasms have been ruined. Currently, I've reached a point where I can climax just by thinking about it. Typically, my girlfriend places her feet on my face, and I can ejaculate without any physical stimulation. I assume this would be considered a completely ruined orgasm?

Andylocked likes this.
  15. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree but to me it depends. Sometimes she stops a stroke too late and I get what she calls fence jumpers, tiny squirts. Those do not affect me but a full on ruined one does. The last one I had was a few years ago and it caused the same downtime.

I am on day 491 of no Os (ruined or otherwise)

remyruff, Doug Scibor and Andylocked like this.
  16. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Bbchastity69 likes this.
  17. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Same for me. Excellent description. Only had a couple of "successful" prostate milking,s but they weren't pleasurable,. II also thought it felt like I was peeing. And not sure if you know, but there is no need to get an erection or take the cage off. Pretty effective and humiliating.

18. Deleted member 103212

She gave me my first two ruined orgasms last night. She wanted PIV. She loves to ride me. Zero drop today. They weren’t enjoyable. It just oozed out slowly. She really seemed to enjoy it. She wanted to do another this morning but there wasn’t enough time.

19. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife almost always makes me ruin my o into yogurt and eat it. If I cant bring myself to eat it you can bet it wasn’t ruined.

I get pleasure from it and then I have to force myself to eat it. So the pleasure is blunted but also it’s a tantalizing glimpse at orgasm but not a true ball rocking climax.

I just did this and I’m now honey after an hour and a half

Zevon and Deleted member 103212 like this.
  20. Deleted member 97201

What’s really mind blowing. When you wife gives you three in a row and when she allows me to orgasm nothing cums out :)

IB-Chaste likes this.
  21. LockedSissyHusband

LockedSissyHusband Active member

Locked sub husband and sissy maid to my Wife
    USA
    Local Time:
    Exactly Ms Pamela, and i was instructed to add my comments. Mistress's observations and feelings are the same as Yours. She says if done properly there is no drop, and in fact thinks i'm even more horny, frustrated and submissive afterwards, and sometimes more desperate. Being on the receiving end of it, i have to honestly say its true. To further qualify, if done properly. Plus She finds it very amusing. There have been times where there was a small feeling of relief, but as You pointed out the key is when and how you stop any stimulation, which requires communication and/or practice and reading and understanding your sub's body language. Once the orgasm process has started is too late and a partial or "half orgasm" as You phrase it happens instead of a ruined one. Both You and Mistress Karen understand that a proper ruined one requires that delay between stimulation ending, and then release. A few seconds is often enough, but sometimes Mistress has been able to make it (or seem like) its much longer. That agonizing "hanging" and teetering to go over the edge is what truly makes a proper ruined orgasm.

Headtrip likes this.
  22. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    We've noticed that, after a long time locked, multiple ruined orgasms within a few days will result in a minor reset (some days required to get back to "normal" desperation). Spaced far enough apart even a full sissygasm (caged orgasm) yields no more than a few hours of relief/setback. As a result I get a variety of types of releases but with a decreasing frequency. I think She is getting pickier, tbh, which is a whole other subject...

Zevon likes this.
  23. Mtzlplik

Mtzlplik Active member

Local Time:
    agreed. Every time I get a prostate massage or pegging, etc, it feels like I am peeing and that’s the only way I know I’ve cum, as I may not have even gotten an erection, if uncaged. When caged, it usually doesn’t even try to get hard just leaks cum everywhere

24. dereknor

dereknor Junior Member

Hamburg
    Local Time:
    To me, a ruined orgasm just does the same as a normal orgasm. Of cause its not statisfying and I stay hard, but the hormon drop still happens. Its specially noticable in long term denial. After 6 month of denial, a ruined orgasm drops all the submission and desperation just as a full orgasm does.

Without likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice