Reality check on “necessary” release

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Gloria88, Mar 12, 2023.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    10:14 PM
    The longest I kept husband locked up was Locktober, 2022. There weren't any medical consequences. There were other ones which in the end didn't work out good for me. I did enjoy keeping him locked up that long and I was "being strong, Miss Cecilia".. It was after that.

gentleman zig and dereknor like this.
  2. John Runknown

John Runknown Member

Connecticut
    Local Time:
    Did you find that long term chastity in a cage that prevents the male from getting erect made him smaller when you take the cage off for an inspection?

3. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    No, but he's not that big, anyhow.

gentleman zig and SubbyOfGrace like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    For us the reality is Im caged every single day and the only thing my Madam sees as necessary is a medical emergency/procedure and hygiene. As I’m uncut and wear a enclosed device Madam will unlock and remove my device every few days for a few minutes so I can get washed and dried. The only other reason Madam will remove my device is for a good ball busting/cbt session.

5. Twoholegurl

Twoholegurl Member

Barcelona, Spain
    Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    Hello,

My wife and Mistress keeps me since years in permanent chastity; it is a steel-bar-cage. I only milk, when my Mistress kicks the cum out of my balls or if she uses big dildos or if a real man fucks me good. My cock wasn't out of chastity for more than 3 years (except a short cleaning under supervision or ballbusting/cbt-sessions) and I only got even more submissive and obedient, there are no other effects. My Mistress was so right: it is so unnecessary to let my dick out of his cage, my dick has to stay "out of order"!

6. SubbyOfGrace

SubbyOfGrace Member

Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    My Goddess decided long ago that She likes me better completely orgasm free.
    The last time I was allowed a full orgasm was 562 days ago.

When I get "too full", it expels through my urine, like nearly everyone else here. This usually causes what look almost like bubbles or froth on top of the water. I have had times when it feels drippy or almost like I have to poop, and those are uncomfortable. Sometimes I get a prostate milking when that happens. Other times, I don't. I have had times when I bear down, and milky fluid will just start flowing like urine... But there's absolutely no pleasurable feeling (other than pleasing my Goddess in staying orgasm free).

What I suspect is he's testing you. What he probably wants is for you to pay his genitals some attention. Personally, if it was me, if probably want your to tease me, and then, at the point of orgasm, give me a choice. Cum or please my Goddess... I have yet to ever choose to cum. Obviously, make sure he knows how disappointed you'll be if he chooses the selfish, short sighted option... And how delighted you'll be if he chooses to remain chaste.

If he were to choose orgasm, then I'd definitely say ruin it, or make it painful, or just generally not what he was expecting. Reinforcement of your will over his pleasure is a pretty strong motivational force.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice