Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    metal-bars.
    Chastity resume:
    since 14th February 2018 permanent; since then only for ballbusting-sessions out of cage.
    I am the slave, painslut and cuckold of my wife, Mistress and Goddess Emme. As my cock is anyway useless and pathetic, it is locked, perrmanently, only for ballbusting-sessions Emme opens the lock, as she doesn't want to hurt her beautyful feet at the ring or cage.
    And I love my cage - without my cage I would just jerk off 20 times per day, now I do something useful, like taking care of my Mistress feet or massaging her or try to pleasure her in an other way - and I can really understand Emme, that she doesn't want to see me rubbing that disgusting piece of meat, my loathsome balls and cock only get and deserve punishment and suffering in pain for the amusement of my Goddess!!
    Next step will be my castration next February, on our wedding-day; Emme already bought such a tool and the little plastic-rings - she hopes, that it makes me even more affectionate and docile as the permanent chastity - I hope I can fullfill the expectations of my Goddess!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice