Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    @IB-Chaste you are very naughty. I definitely won't be naming any sexual contraption after Laura's partner! Sal

2. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    Thanks. Well, at least I guessed “desparate” correctly.

3. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    @longtallsally Keep in mind for your “discussion” that voicing a fantasy is far different from experiencing it IRL. However, knowing his fantasies can give you triggers to use in pillow talk that will keep him TFD because you’re sharing his desires with him and not judging him as twisted or less of a man. It’s really cool if you find some compatible fantasies.

4. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    2:26 AM
    As a submissive who wants to plead my KH, I had an immediate thought. But I'm a few days behind the discussion and found others had similar thoughts.

The delicious thing about a D/s relationship is that there's generally a way to get what you want. Don't want to do all the planning and "work"? Tell him that. Tell him there are times you want him to plan things, to take charge, but that he has to focus on your and your pleasure or (fill in the blank, e.g., you won't allow him to cum at the end, or will deny him an unusually long time after this episode, etc.) the only work you have to do is tell him and the rest is up to him. And if he's a true submissive, as Pete seems to be, he;ll be grateful you gave him an order. Both of you win!

5. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Another long post I'm afraid. As ever, it's a way for me to get my own thoughts straight.

So, this weekend we had our second talk (supported by a little questionnaire I wrote!) about the things he likes and fantasises about. The first one was not long after he'd come - he'd just been caged for a couple of days. For the second talk he was about as frustrated as he can get ('TFD' or totally effing desperate). And @Open2njoy, I completely get your point about fantasies not necessarily being things that happen, or even that we would want to happen, in real life. My Pete asked whether in return I would share mine, which I did. We had both discussions lying on the bed, with my hand on his cage, which I like and so does he.

Here are some of the things I've learned:
    • Articulating fantasies was a lot more difficult for both of us that we'd expected. It wasn't to do with embarrassment or anything, but just being able to remember them and put them into words, while being able to distinguish the things we enjoy in real life from the things that are just fun dreams (eg my desire to be pampered in a 'harem' of beautiful men, haha)
    • Having a questionnaire as a prompt really helped. Thank you for that suggestion.
    • Even though it wasn't easy, we both enjoyed the discussions. I always knew he would find it arousing to do this but I hadn't realised quite how much I would enjoy it too.
    • Most things that he voiced were similar in both discussions. A common theme was where he was naked or exposed and I still had clothes on. There were quite a few fantasies about being inspected or examined by me, or by other women (or both) or by me and a man (surprise!). (I mentioned (with a grin, would you believe) that he could have had more of the two-women inspection fantasy in real life if he hadn't overstepped with Laura). He mentioned size several times. I had thought that he would dream about being huge and pinning me (or some other floosie) to the floor but actually his thoughts were about being small rather than very big. He said that when I had suggested to him recently, pretty much in passing, that he might need a slightly smaller cage, because I've noticed it doesn't quite reach the end of the cage sometimes, his stomach had flipped.
    • In one of these fantasies, he described being examined and discussed, and watched while he went soft. That was another theme - having his erections controlled in some way, or being asked to play with himself while being watched, without being able to come of course. (That's another thing we've been doing to get him TFD, either using a little numbing cream, or only allowing him to use one finger etc). There were several fantasies about being tied or incapacitated.. I'm glad to say that he still has the usual and ubiquitous male fantasy of watching me with another woman (or two women!). And he mentioned tying me and using his tongue or toys in various ways. There were quite a few fantasies about having his balls on a leash of some sort, which wasn't much of a surprise, and several about ruined orgasms (I hate that phrase), which I hadn't predicted. This made me think...
    • Now to the differences in his fantasies between when he's recently come and when he's TFD. There's definitely a difference of emphasis. It's quite subtle but definitely there. The more desperate he is, the more his naughty thoughts seem to involve me. I hadn't expected that at all. I would have thought that the more desperate he becomes, the less concerned about me he'd be. He reminded me that this was about fantasies and not necessarily about real life (he had that scene with Laura when he was TFD).
    • One definite contrast was that when he's TFD, there's less talk about entering me himself and more talk about satisfying me with a dildo (fantasising about doing so outdoors or surreptitiously in public) or in other ways. He mentioned size more as well, wanting me to feel 'properly filled'. I don't want him hung up about size, but this didn't feel like the time to bring him back to earth with assurances about his own dimensions. I did that later. He also mentioned wearing a strap-on to enter me and maybe some of my friends at the same time (that's a good one, haha!) He said that when he'd worn Dora (dildo, 'the explorer') and I had 'worshipped' it, and took it into my mouth) in place of the real thing (which was flapping about unattended at the time) that had been one of the most erotic things he'd ever had done to him.
    • Another contrast was that when he's TFD he's somewhat more anally focused. Again, a surprise. He mentioned being penetrated in different scenarios, several involving me using a strap-on, which is something we haven't quite managed yet. In one quite simple fantasy I apparently took the Aneros out of my handbag in a restaurant asked him to go to the loo and 'pop it in for me'.
    • I mentioned to him that when he's come recently, like in the days before our project, he enjoys my boobs but is sexually quite focused on my bum - I could always sense his eyes on me if I was standing at the sink or if I bent to pick something up. But the more desperate he is, the more he seems to focus a bit more on my boobs and a bit less on my bum. I said it was a bit like having a teenager around, and he said, 'that's exactly it'. But he also said that because I wear the key there, he associates the two. He also told me about some key fantasies. In real life, the chain is long enough to keep it pretty well hidden but he told me about fantasies he's had of being out with my female friends and them spotting it and cottoning on.
    • We (finally!) talked about a few of my fantasies. There's the old chestnut I've mentioned before - where I take him to a shop where lots of men are being fitted with cages by assistants, just like mums with their kids buying shoes. Another scenario I've imagined, which I find very erotic, is where I am not only able to make him hard when I want but also to make him soft on command. After the incident with Laura, I fantasised about walking in on him where he's standing, hard, in front of someone else and he goes instantly limp on my command. I've also thought about him not being able to get hard at all unless I'm present - without the cage, I mean. I think this is connected to my real-life enjoyment of having trained him to come so quickly and on command the first time he's inside me when he's been caged for a while. In the occasional unkind moment, I imagine him trying to have sex with someone else, failing and being rejected by the witch, whoever she is!
    • I didn't tell him (I didn't want to worry him) that I have fantasised a couple of times about submitting utterly to someone else, while MyPete watches. It's absolutely not what I want to do in real life but one's mind wanders into dark places sometimes.
    One general point that was very clear in both discussions is that MyPete really values surrendering sexual decision taking to me and it makes me feel great having that feeling of control. Phew! When he's recently come, he finds it difficult not to feel responsibility (and some anxiety) for his 'performance' (eg how quickly he comes if he's inside me, whether he can make me come that way etc). I was surprised to discover that when he's TFD, he's much less concerned about his performance, or taking charge, and more able just to let me lead and take responsibility for his responses. (To 'forget himself' as he put it) That wasn't what I was expecting.

Yesterday he told me he was desperate and begged quite a bit. I do love him being desperate and the sexually charged atmosphere it creates. I also find that it's impossible not to be excited myself when what we're doing has such an effect on him. But I've also mentioned to him that sometimes it's a bit one-sided and that, although no extreme adjustment is needed, I'd like him to put just a little more effort into thinking creatively about things that I might like and that he might be rewarded as a result! He wasn't the slightest bit defensive, and immediately agreed to try. He mentioned that three (yikes!) 'Vixskins' are on their way but wondered whether perhaps I might need some release right then and there. That's indeed exactly what I needed but instead of unlocking him, which is what he expected, I just gave him the little signal and he immediately obliged, although he did complain quite a bit.

I only had to ask him once to slow down. It reminded me that that when we first met, I spent a long time gradually learning what felt good for him when I held or stroked or took it in my mouth in different ways. I asked him to give me lots of feedback, either in words or whimpers of delight. But until the chastity project, we'd never done the same thing in reverse, with me consciously giving him loads of feedback to help him learn. And another thing; mouths and tongues need exercise, and the muscles change with exercise. I only thought about this a few months ago when a musician friend mentioned it. So, while I do feel I'm missing out on having 'ordinary' penetrative sex as much as I used to, other ways of being satisfied have become much more special. That's been another surprise.

Sorry to rabbit on.

Sal.

anasyrma, cshorts, SubPeter and 11 others like this.
  6. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    it is not strange. his chadtity is mental and is tied to you.
    the more he is in abstinence, the more the frustration grows, the more he focuses on you and not on him

longtallsally likes this.
  7. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Impressive. I wonder if I will make something similiar as well. Thanks

bondinchas and iome343 like this.
  8. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    2:26 AM
    You may want to look into erotic hypnosis. These wishes would probably not be for beginners, but you could start with not being able to cum without your permission and work towards erection control from there.

Check out Mind Play (Book) by Mark Wiseman

hardbodysub likes this.
  9. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    I’m tea
    I am reading a lot of coded speech from Pete.
    He wants to surrender his masculinity to you and perhaps another man.

That is a short hop skip and a jump to a cuckolding fantasy. Now I know that’s not on for you but you might be able to lead him to believe there is another rooster in the proverbial hen house.

you might ask him, with your hand on his cage, if he ever wondered about you seeking a lover and if that ever made him excited to think about it. Measure his twitching when you describe it. I suspect he will confess he is aroused by the fantasy.

I know one wife likes to leave a trail of faux clues about a lover which drives her hubby wild.

She even made up a fake phone call and pet name for her alternate lover (who doesn’t exist of course)

she eventuallly broke it to him that this man was so much better than him at lovemaking etc and he would have to practice a lot of oral to even come close.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  10. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Interesting thought, thank you, but probably not for us. Best that it stays as my little fantasy! :) Sal

11. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    @SlaveBoy73 I love the phrase 'another rooster in the proverbial hen-house'. That's not one I've heard before and it made me laugh. I appreciate the ideas, but I think this is a no-go area for us - I fear it would be playing with fire, even as an 'imaginary scenario'. ( I expect that someone will now gently remind me about all the things I said were off-limits a year ago but are now part of our lives!)

Sal

Mark Owen, bondinchas and iome343 like this.
  12. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    #1362 longtallsally, May 8, 2023
    Last edited: May 8, 2023
    One thing I forgot to mention was that we both have fantasies involving that part of him becoming ours and not just his. One of mine was discovering that I wake up one day and find that it's actually part of me (yes, yes, I know - not a fantasy that will happen in real life, at least I fervently hope not!) His were a bit more practical but on the same theme - things like needing permission to touch himself (which is essentially how things are at the moment), or being in situations where he needed to ask my permission, such as for a medical exam.
    I'm not sure about the fantasies but I do really like the idea of part of him being ours and not 'his' and have been trying to train us both to feel that way. I think it's easier for him to think that way because of the cage being a constant reminder that he isn't in control of it. But I keep forgetting and lapsing back into thinking of it as 'his'. So any training tips for me would be gratefully received! Maybe I need to repeat 'ours not his' as a mantra! Some months ago, Laura suggested that I occasionally uncage him when he needs to pee and stand behind him holding it to direct the flow before locking him up again. Something we've never done and I'm not sure I really like the idea, but I can see that it would reinforce the feeling of it being co-owned. All other tips welcome.

Sal

13. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    I agree that it probably should be a no-go for most couples.

Mine included

14. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    a collar chained to two handcuffs just out of reach of your property would be a delicious tease for Pete.

15. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    3:26 AM
    that I occasionally uncage him when he needs to pee and stand behind him holding it to direct the flow before locking him up again.

That might be an occasion that you could also handcuff him, and clean the cage before you put it back on.

16. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    @longtallsally Congratulations! It sounds like you both communicated well and this type of exercise when repeated will help you both grow and understand each other. I’m sure a large segment of society couldn’t name the deep, dark thoughts that resonate with their partners sexual identity. I’m willing to bet you never would have either had it not been for chastity. Hopefully now you have a working set of guardrails to work with.

It’s pretty obvious that your Pete really enjoys being sexually submissive to you and is comfortable following your lead (especially when TFD). That’s a true gift and one you can both have a lot of fun exploring together.

17. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Sal,
    Great discussion. Not surprised at all as there are so many common themes in there to my own experiences and others I read here. For sure being TFD changes things. It used to scare me, now Im just amazed...

18. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Don't be scared.

19. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    A large and disturbingly heavy parcel arrived for My Pete today. I'm pretty sure I know what's in it and I've been feeling rather jittery. He's not back until late but I sent him a pic of the box and another of the key on my necklace, just to keep him on his toes. <evil grin> Sal

SubPeter, iome343, ShySubDave and 2 others like this.
  20. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Can you please give me a hint?

21. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    If I remember right, it’s several different sizes of box skin dildoes or something along those lines. Have fun

22. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    Someone may be in for a few new experiences soon! Looks like mypete may be trying to give you a memorable experience!

23. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    I texted him this evening with a pic of the box that arrived and he told me to open it. Goodness me. Four of them. Three in an curiously lifelike and surprisingly hefty material - in different sizes. One quite small and slim, one very similar to My Pete's and one which is alarmingly bigger even than Dora (the explorer). There's a fourth in a lighter, more Dora like material in a nice pink colour, smooth and with no pretensions about looking lifelike. I'm afraid my reaction to holding the three Vixskin ones wasn't very positive. They're just too lifelike. The animators who I sometimes work with have a phrase they use for cartoon figures that are almost real but not quite - they call them 'creepy valley'. That's how I felt about these. The pink one makes me laugh. Dora does too. But these are almost medical. I'm not sure I can bring myself to admit this to My Pete who obviously researched them and is excited about using them one way or another. Maybe it's because I opened the box on my own, which is a bit weird in this context. Now I feel a bit under-confident again - this is the kind of thing I feel I should be leading on and instead he's ordered them and I'm wondering about hurting his feelings.

I know he's extremely frustrated at the moment. Time for a big talk and a release for him which will make up for my reaction.

Sal

24. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    Remind me, are these for him to use on you, or for you to use on him?

25. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    It was all a bit ambiguous but I had it in my head from things he's said that the thinner one (I'm calling it Little Bear) would be for me to use on him and the bigger one (Daddy Bear) he intends to use on me. The mid size one (can I really call it Mummy Bear?) looks pretty much the same size as he is so I expect that's for him to use on me, but I don't really know. Apart from the creepy feeling, Daddy Bear looks large enough to be pretty uncomfortable, quite apart from making me wonder about what's going through his mind. Gentlemen, bigger is not always better! As for the slim pink one, it could be anyone's guess. They're all designed to go into a harness as far as I can tell - although he's the engineer, not me!

Every so often during this project, I have felt 'oh no, what on earth am I doing?' and tonight is one of those times. I have a feeling he'll be back too late tonight to talk about it - not that it'll be a huge problem between us. And he meant well. Mind you, I just saw the price!

Sal

SubPeter, Chaz69, Mark Owen and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice