An open door

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by BavarianWoman, Mar 25, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    We cooked together and had an early dinner.

We found a well fitting ring size and I had some further surprise for him. Drop your pants, have a seat and keep your eyes closed. Do we need a blindfold or can I trust you?

I took off the retainer ring, put some yarn through the ring and put the ring back on his cock. I flossed the yarn trough the tube and put the tube on.

Keep your eyes closed. You know, I earn my money with insurance. We are dealing with incidents, that my happen but shall not happen. If ever possible, incidents should be avoided. You may now open your eyes and see my measure. You can see, there is a yarn going throug the ring and the tube. I will tie the yarn through the gap where the lock goes in. I made some knots and now the lock fits very tight in its gap. It will be impossible to replace it without removing the lock.

I lifted my skirt and sat on his lap, face to face. I am very proud of you, your performance for the last week was flawless. I expect you to continue that. I have no reason to assume some cheating during the last week. For the future I want to make it easier for you. With the tamper prooving you can be sure, that pull out is not an option. Let's see, for how long we don't need to take off the cage for cleaning. Since we made it through a week already, I assume, we can extend that. But be aware, that you are fine with the ring. If there is a medical issue, we will play it save. And now I want you to finger me to another orgsam while we are kissing.

2. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    At night, in bed I pegged him again in spooning position anf got my fiftht orgasm that day.

3. notdisclosed

notdisclosed Member

Local Time:
    Hi BavarianWoman, thank you for the interesting stories about your journey.

Could you maybe explain a bit more about the foreskin retainer rings? Are they simple rings or something else? What kind of material are they made of?

4. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
  5. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    So much happened in one single weekend. Your journey is always so rich and inspiring.

On the idea of unlocktober I have a question: do you let him off the cage for easy access to the urinals?
    Having said that, it is true that being in the honour system will be a great display of confidence and mental strength (for him). Good luck

I agree with you: you do very well to take your time with the durations. We, dudes, measure days and leght of chastity, but basically it's a game where women/kh determine in which way and how much they want to play (and if you want to have 1 month or a year of vanilla sex with repeated orgasms for him too, you simply do great).

Instead on the researcher approach, among us we have a wonderful representative of academia @Breathe

6. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    We made pegging progress.:)

I took him to bed, got naked. With the yarn for tamper protection I need cissors first at his cage, before using the key. Maybe another reason to keep it shut, so he doesn't need to fear about the cissors.

I took off the retainer ring as well, all went well with it. I told him to lube the tube to be able to put it on immeadiately at my command. And now have a seat and a good view and don't touch your penis.

I laid back and started to touch my pussy for a while. He was watching with a big boner. I took the Nexus, lubed my side a bit and started to fuck me with it, my hand was strongly grabbing his side of the Nexus. I felt my orgasm was not far away.

And now, come, fuck me to climax and don't you dare to cum yourself. He gave me some careful strokes. Fuck me harder. He finds my piercing as well, the anatomy fits and his big cock turns me on. It didn't take long for me to cum, I looped my legs around him and pulled him deeper inside.
    I kissed him, that was right and now get back in your cage. Somehow he managed to put on the tube and press the erection behind the base ring. I locked the tube and took on my strapon.

And now lay on your side. I opened him with two fingers, with three fingers and the strapon slipped in. I put the upper leg to his head and had better access to his cock and balls and perineum. I massaged him besides the strokes and he remained hard in his cage this time. Feels better, I asked and he affirmed. Do we want to try different positions, I asked him, he was fine with that. I told him that we won't try doggy for today, let's try cowboy.
    I laid down and told him, to adjust and test at his pleasure. He changed positions, his legs, squatting or on his knees. He started to experiment and his cock started to leak massively. I just watched at him. Do you start to enjoy it, I asked. He said he starts to learn some new feelings.
    Okay, please try to sit down and become comfortable, balls deep down. I will take off the cage again and want you to edge yourself and when I send you back into cage, you will do so immediately. Did you understand? I didn't want to risk anything and sent him back at the first count down to „one“. He did it without problems, still sitting on my strapon.

Okay, try to keep it in your ass and come closer for some kisses. His amount of pecum got smeared between our bellys. Now let's have a shower. In the shower cabin I put two fingers into his ass and massaged his prostate, he lost cum fast and in many drops. He tried to catch it with his hand to consume it, the most was showered away. You didn't had that feeling from the strapon? No, he did not. But it was an interesting encounter and we will continue this for the next days.

7. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    It's been a few days now, that the four of us made some agreements, mostly about safety and mutual support. We didn't need to request this. Furthermore we made a communications ritual for the both of us and did not use this as well. I am astonished about that.

8. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    He will not be allowed to touch his dick without my supervision and he will have to sit down to pee. I want him to get natural erections and remain stamina. It might be more difficult not to falsely use opprtunities but it might be a good way to grow together. The alternative would be to be more restrictive, which might lead to an inability to remain stamina. If it goes well, I got him by his pride to behave. But it will need intense communication in advance to have him comitted.

9. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Just got my daily morning orgasm from licking.

10. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Shortly released him to get him the reatiner and the security yarn. Had him make it by himself, just inserted the lock.

11. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    He is leaking again altough I gave im a prostate massage just ten hours ago.
    I told him to buy some pads at the supermarket downstairs and to put them into his briefs when arriving his office. I want him to return with clean briefs.

12. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    He is on is way home. Today might be the only sunny day this week.
    I will plug him and find a toy for me as well and maybe we will try some Harry and Sally;)
    I bed, then the pad will be neede.

13. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    #613 BavarianWoman, May 9, 2023
    Last edited: May 9, 2023
    When he came home, I asked him whether he had done as I told him.
    I will always do so, he answered.
    Why do you do so?
    To make you happy.
    Is that important for you?
    Most important.
    You make me a happy wife.

So, lets inspect your briefs. Just a few drops. We will change that. First of all, put a pad in my thong as well and then have yourself plugged with the big Hush and get my the Flexer.
    I just stood there, he unbuttoned my jeans, put them down, then my thong and put a pad into it.
    He asked, whether I would need some lube. Just test with your finger. I was lubed naturally, having had dirty minds the whole day.
    If you are fingering my pussy, could you please give me a kiss in between, I told and smiled.
    He gave me a kiss and I told him, that I love him.
    He put the flexer in place put my thong and jeans back in position.
    May I assist you with the Hush, I asked him. Would him be a pleasure. I lubed the Hush, it is well shaped and smooth and slid in easyly.

Now let us enjoy the weather and go to the beergarden. We had a short walk, bought some beer and Bavarian fingerfood and searched for a silent corner at the other end. We had some nice talks about our kink. He starts to like to focus on my orgams. In our previous life, it has always been important for him, that I get orgasms. Yes, I can confirm that.

I asked him, how he feels about his emotions in chastity. He said, there are times, where he does not feel differently, i. e. at work, when shopping, in routine activities. He is uncertain about our sex life. It arouses him but there is some pattern in his mind about him to finish. He was used to feel relief and now remains aroused and does not exactly know, how to handle that.

I asked him how he feels right now, not having had an orgasm for more than a week, being charged with hormones. He answered that he is permanentely at a high level of arousal, when I put on the switch.

He asked me about my feelings. I told him that I could cry from happiness. I did expect us beeing confronted with far more hurdles and friction. I thanked him for offering me the new approach to our sexuality. Besides the switch I can use to switch on his arousal I am switched on almost permanentely since I got pierced. I really have to concentrate to work with full performance. And I am already thinking of getting another piercing, but most likely no more than that. I won't push him on getting pierced. He told that he finds some looking nice but others awful.

While we were talking, we had some fingerfood and the usual Munich sized liter of beer and played with each others toy. There was nobody near us for around five meters and I told him, I want to get an orgasm in public but a silent one, I don't want to get applause from the audience. He was so kind delivering it to me. Oh my god, I orgasmed in a public beergarden.

Finally, I asked him if he is fine with his cage and the retainer ring, if there are any medical issues. He told, there are none.

So, then let's play on? I asked. He will go with me hand in hand. So we did on our way home.

There was some mess in his briefs. We won't try pegging today, just cuddling and some TV.

14. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Following my schedule, he will get an orgasm today. Regarding our talk from yestterday, should I reward him?

15. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    This is no ejaculate but precum, which gets produced constantly when aroused. It also can be produced at higher rates than semen which need a fixed ripening time.

Coming back to your question, get him one or more. If you want to add some tension, don’t use any kink elements, just plain vanilla sex.
    Lock him up immediately afterwards when it is possible again.

16. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    I have found the best reward is to be teased and denied

littleguy3 likes this.
  17. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    I vote for the reward: he has been a perfect chastity husband

Anvil Caged likes this.
  18. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    That sound exactly like what I need.

19. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I completely agree.

20. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Just texted him, to extend his lunch break a bit and come home fast to fuck me.

21. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    He came home during lunch break. I took him right to our bed. You don't need to count down today.. We got naked in seconds and I unlocked him. We started kissing, touching, some 69, I wanted to have us in a few positions, spooning, doggy style, cowgirl. Finally I told him, that I want us to come simultaneously in missionary and he shall take care of his cock and his tongue to assure that. He switched a few times between licking and fucking me. I looped my arms and legs around him and we became the beast with two backs. When I released him, he ate my cunt out and I pointed at the tube., it went to its place and got locked and we cuddled a few minutes.

Thank you for that special orgasm, I told him. Wouldn't be special without chastity. He enjoyed it as well, must go back to work now.

See you in the evening.

22. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Meltdown, can't believe it.

23. Artem

Artem Active member

Local Time:
    11:05 AM

24. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    That depends on what you each think a reward is for someone in chastity:
    One reward could be giving him an orgasm.
    The alternative reward could be keeping him frustrated in denial.

I wouldn't know exactly how he feels right now, but there comes a time in your chastity journey when the continual denial becomes far more important than the occasional orgasm.

bluedragoon likes this.
  25. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I cooked for us in the evening, he returned a bit later from work due to the longer lunch break, although he just ate his cum out of me.
    Was just some fast cooking and a bottle of wine.

After dinner he asked to go to bed, since it is raining and cold outside and the heaters are switched off. So we took the bottle of wine into bed and had a combination of TV, talking and cuddling.
    He had some question.
    Ok, just ask.
    Do you plan to add just one day each time?
    You got me. I didn't thought it was so obvious. What does that mean for us?
    Maybe you plan to enforce chastity in the weakest way ever tried in history.
    I thought, I could hide this longer. I want to proceed with male chastity with you, but I don't have an idea about temporal aspects. I am to weak to enforce it. And I want to expericence you sometimes in deep intimacy beyond chastity. But as a rule of thumb, I want to control your orgasms.
    You are really into that? Deeply?
    I must admit, I am.
    And you pamper me to submit to it?
    Well, I am trying to.
    I am a little bit afraid about the consquences for me, but if you keep to invest such an amount of passion and creativity to our sex live, how could I fight against it.

I told him, that I am having some difficulties to realize a dream comes true, I didn't know about it a quarter year ago.

So you want to go together with me about my idea of your chastity?
    I do.

Did you think about intimate piercings?
    I did, but although, some are looking nice, I don't want to get pierced.
    Ok, I won't push you for anything, you are not commited to.
    I showed him, what a triangle piercing would look like.
    Will that make you even more horny?
    I really hope so.
    I don't want to be you.
    Me neither for you.
    We had to laugh.
    Then let's have sex together again right now, following the schedule. I assume, you are completely fine about it.

I hardly can remember such an intimate encounter.
    Feels like jackpot.

We are having a chastity agreement, that could work for decades to come.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice