Sex robot KH?

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Achedlock17, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Achedlock17

Achedlock17 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    Hello,
    On and off I hear of all the great advances in the sophistication of sex robots. With AI, one can purchase more than a sex doll- not only a physically perfect specimen, but also an intelligent simulation of a desirable sexual partner. Which raises the question....could one ask a sex robot to be one’s KH? If the robot was sophisticated enough, what tasks would it dish out to the eager lockee? Is this the next step: a hybrid between RL KH and online KH? Interested in people’s thoughts (plus the thoughts of any AI sex robots who are members....)

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    Oh that would be definitely evil. A robot, even with lots of AI, would not be susceptible to pleading, begging, or cries for release. It also would have little remorse about making you debase yourself, if it's programming included those features.

MRS.Lilith, durango_o and Sissy-CJ like this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i dont think i wud like to work for a robot. it migt go all funny and do something dreadful,

Lazlo Toth and MissyB like this.
  4. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    3:22 AM
    OPEN THE POD BAY DOOR HAL!

5. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    before relying on "AI" I'd like to continue my frantic search process for "natural inttelligence" ! :D

6. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    I dont think it will come a reality soon, AI is all except intelligent, trust me, i work with that kind of things. AI works amazing when it is designed for that, the moment you step out it is lost and wont know what to do, it will do a default action but again, the kind of things it was prepared to do

And i dont think there is a market to develop an AI for kinks, sex is easy in the sense that it is not very complex, kinks, uff, too many and with many options each, it will require much effort to develop something like that

The only option for that to happen is that AI really simulate a brain and could learn for it self, to put some numbers i think the most complex brain that have been simulated is one from a worm, it is far from happening because dogs for example that are "smart" has the iq of a 3 years old baby at beast while it brains it is less simpler, human brain is too much and will be for the next decades

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  7. Achedlock17

Local Time:
    Thanks for your thoughts.

@juan I understand that it’s probably years away before the AI gets smart enough (although I have read that beyond a certain point, the pace of IT development might accelerate exponentially once AI starts to apply itself to the task of programming better AI), but I’m interested in the idea in principle.

@jemima if at the start the male “owner” of the sex robot is already locked, then if the sex robot obtains the reward of seeing its required tasks dutifully being carried out, why would the sex robot “go rogue”? The worst it might do is communicate to it’s brethren (fellow AI sex robots) that locking their male owners will work wonders for them as well. Pretty soon we would have a society of pliant men. As long as women programmers influence the list of tasks/the reward functions of the sex robot’s AI, we arrive at a matriarchal society.

@tecolote; @MissyB if the sex robot “feels” rewarded when the “owner” carries out its tasks, it surely might throw the odd release reward out there for the purpose of sustaining the “owner’s” compliance.

@sylvana chastity I hear you! As I say above, the best bet might be the exponential take off of AI...

8. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    My interest in chastity is only in pleasing my wife. My main interest is pleasing her and living life together with her in a WLM.

In a hypothetical situation where I am not yet married, I don't see how a robot would be of any use to me. It might be fun to 'roll around in the hay' with (?!?) but I don't see any chance of establishing the emotional connection necessary for me.

9. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    cos a lot of thingys I have to use like the hoover and the iron and other things go wrong.

MissyB likes this.
  10. subslave l

subslave l Active member

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    This makes me think of:
    “Stepford Wives”
    “Westworld”
    “Terminator”

Maybe I’m old fashioned, but any AI that can think for itself and learn, scares the crap out of me.

11. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    Sure, things in computers tend to be logaritmic (It means it advance really quick over time) but here the issue is that is unknow how the brain works so there is no chance to build/simulate it. The things are done today that simulate "neurons" are just an input, a multiplier that gives the "intelligent part" and the output. Combining then gives some sort of AI thing but because that multiplier is a number it only can do the things were designed to do

Siri, Cortana, Alexa or Google are "smart" because they have this rules in the software, if you ask something that it is unsual you will see how it dont know what to do, AI dont undestand what we say, they translate the words we say into a matrix/vector and then look on a database which answer will be the best, tell any of then to tell you a joke, no problem, tell then if the stars wars republic/rebels are the good guys, it will have no clue what to say because all the answer are pre programed by humans and this was not one of them

That's why you cant expect it anything soon, it is not a matter of lack of performance like many cases, it is just that science it is not there yet so it could take years

12. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    All should, a truly AI machine will see us as we are, a threat to its own existence, self preservation will do the rest. It is what it is going to happen because it is what a human would do, the AI will be a clone/copy of how we see the world so expecting any other thing is simply being a fool

13. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    The machines will know you are not a real boy...

vicdan85 and Juan. like this.
  14. male_pet

male_pet Junior Member

Local Time:
    I will be contrarian and say this is quite possible in the near term. One of the major challenges of AI systems is that they have to cope with random or wierd inputs, which are difficult to handle and likely to expose the system as an AI to a human. AI systems cannot yet pass the Turing Test.

BUT, that is for natural interactions. Interactions between Domme and Sub can be much narrower. Perhaps there is rigid D/S protocol, or the Mistress can always deflect the odd responses of a sub, and force the sub to interact within a very narrow range of acceptable statements.

Male submissives have script in their mind that they want their Domme to follow. It is the classic "but you are doing it wrong" complaint that so many submissives cling to. Train an AI system to follow that script, and your average submissive male will willingly comply. The interaction might be stilted, but so is very formal D/s protocol.

Put one of these systems behind a chatbot, and there are many lonely subs who would be glad to comply.

15. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    Will they try to fix me?

Barburia likes this.
  16. Achedlock17

Local Time:
    Once again thanks for your thoughts.

@juan I am no expert on AI, but if the exponential/logarithmic explosion in AI were to happen, the outcome would be an AI with a decisive strategic advantage over humans. That could well be bad for us, but surely not because we would threaten the AI? We would just need to work for it, not against it-which might mean radical changes in our cherished “way of life”, but heh, it’s smarter than we are so resistance would be futile. Secondly, , why is super AI limited to simulating the way the brain works? If the AI acts in the world in an intelligent manner, it doesn’t matter what is “under the hood”.

@male_pet I agree.

@SubSnuggler If the AI sex robots are smarter than we are, they will mimic emotional connection in an undetectable manner so as to get what they want from us.

@subslave l I hear you! Resistance may not yet be futile! or it may be too late already!

@jemima As @male_pet says, perhaps it won’t be too difficult to mimic a D/s relationship with a sex robot AI. If it goes wrong, switch it off!

@L-u-c-y Thank you.

17. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Think of an AI partner as a “loyal wingman” or proxy for the human keyholder. The human keyholder gets all of the benefits, and very little work. Within the keyholder’s parameters, the AI partner keeps everything running smoothly (depending on your point of view).

The AI partner would be networked via Skynet to the other AI partners to share learnings amongst the collective - Borg style.

Subs are chipped and subject to facial recognition so all AI partners are aware of their role in society and participate in their individual behavior modification/development plan.

There will be secret colonies of rogue males living in remote jungles.

Male resistance is futile.

18. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    it's hard enough to find people to trust

A.I. won't even get a look in

madams-sissysub likes this.
  19. Achedlock17

Local Time:
    Once again thanks for the comments.

@filltee as you say, whether one could trust the sex robot AI would be an issue even if we assume for a moment that the sex robot AI isn’t a threat to its owner’s life, for it could still be a threat to the owner’s way of life. In fact to the whole of our cherished ideals, social norms, political and religious constructs etc.

@Xileh here is how I see it playing out: imagine the situation starts by the first owner being locked. The sex robot AI makes demands that have to be fulfilled for the owner to have the occasional release. There is indeed an occasional release so there is lock in or resonance between the owner and the robot. The sperm may be used for artificial insemination if the sex robot AIs deem a new birth to be a rational use of resources. Each gets something from the set up, conditional on the owner being locked to begin with. All it would take would be for the sex robot AI to set a task of “persuading two of your male friends to be locked by sex robot AIs” and we would have a snowball effect. A failure to carry out this task would mean no release so it would be pursued with grim determination. And so on and so on.

What happens if there are not enough sex robots yet made to keep up with demand? Simples! Some locked men are set the task of manufacturing new sex robots. Being AI, the whole supply chain is orchestrated by the existing sex robot AIs to make more of their kind. Eventually, every man on the planet is locked in to such a relationship with a sex robot AI-what happens then? Perhaps they are set the task of constructing rockets and flying to the stars to find candidate alien lockees...

Who amongst us males would have the strength to resist the lure of becoming locked by such a sex robot AI? When most of one’s friends have already succumbed? As resources become increasingly monopolised in making new sex robot AIs so there is less and less for the unlocked? Eventually we would all have to submit.

It’s just a matter of time...unless a persecuted rebel cult arises, with strong prohibitions against interacting with sex robot AIs and being locked...perhaps there might be a place for sympathetic female fellow rebels in the cult, but with an underlying distrust of their motives...the rebels would need a name...perhaps “chastiaintyetity”?

20. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    And every time you try to touch yourself: "you can't do that Dave," :):):)

SubSnuggler likes this.
  21. Alucard

Alucard New member

Local Time:
    There Is a beta.character.ai with a profiled KH.
    It's impressive.

22. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    Like cable TV before it and then the Internet, AI absolutely will be used for all kinds of sex.

23. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    A good example of this are “self driving” automobiles. Getting the car to start, stop and steer is easy. “Knowing” how to navigate real world traffic almost impossible.

24. Deleted member 97060

I definitely can see this in the future

25. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i hope they dont make a robot maid cos i migt not have a job then no more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice