AI Generated - Explain the benefits for an FLR to a Vanilla Wife

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by ChasteJase, Apr 26, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    I was playing around with ChatGPT and asked it this question. The response is below. Curious what other think and how they might add on to the AI's suggestion.

A female-led relationship (FLR) is a type of relationship dynamic where the woman takes on a dominant or leading role, while the man assumes a submissive or supportive role. The benefits of an FLR can vary depending on the individuals involved and their specific needs and desires, but some potential advantages include:
    1. Improved Communication: In an FLR, clear communication is essential. Both partners must discuss their needs and desires, which can lead to a deeper level of understanding and intimacy.
    2. Greater Trust: When a man submits to a woman's leadership, it can create a strong foundation of trust between them. This can lead to a more fulfilling and satisfying relationship overall.
    3. Enhanced Intimacy: An FLR can allow for a more intimate connection between partners, as they explore each other's desires and needs. This can include emotional, physical, and sexual intimacy.
    4. Reduced Stress: In an FLR, the woman takes on more responsibility for decision-making and leading the relationship. This can reduce stress for the man, who may find it easier to relax and enjoy the relationship knowing that he is being taken care of.
    5. Increased Satisfaction: Some couples find that an FLR leads to a more satisfying relationship, as both partners have their needs and desires met in a way that works for them.

It's important to note that an FLR isn't for everyone, and it's important for couples to discuss their desires and boundaries before exploring this type of relationship dynamic. Ultimately, the decision to enter into an FLR should be made by both partners, and it should be a mutually fulfilling and rewarding experience for everyone involved.

Eric Ny, Ak Geena, asastype and 5 others like this.
  2. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    I regenerated the response and got some more points.

1. Greater control and decision-making power: In an FLR, the woman takes on a leadership role, which means that she has greater control over the direction of the relationship and more decision-making power. This can be empowering for women who may feel like they have been marginalized or overlooked in previous relationships.

2. Increased communication and intimacy: FLRs often require a high level of communication between partners, as the dominant partner needs to understand the needs and desires of their submissive partner. This increased level of communication can lead to greater intimacy and a stronger emotional connection between partners.

3. Clearer roles and expectations: In an FLR, both partners know their roles and responsibilities, which can reduce conflict and confusion in the relationship. This can lead to a more harmonious and stable relationship.

4. Greater sexual satisfaction: FLRs can involve BDSM practices that may be sexually arousing for both partners. Additionally, the power dynamic of the relationship can create a heightened sense of sexual tension and excitement.

3. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    I played 20 questions with it to guess what the object I had in mind was. Of course I was thinking of a chastity cage, it never even became close despite me ended up giving it about 35 goes. At the end it asked me what it was and I refused to tell it.

Interestingly I had a plastic toy years ago that was called 20 questions. It got real close. It ended up saying it was something kinky.

The ChatGPT should be a politition it waffles on with so much bullshit. I even got it to lie once, well caught it out.

Its smart and dumb at the same time.

Those responses above arnt bad tho :)

4. Bronze Shroud

Bronze Shroud Active member

Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    My kids have that game and I don't care for the idea that it knows "kinky"

5. CagedJohn

CagedJohn Long term member

Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    11:11 AM
  6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Ill be honest I am not sure if it was that exactly but whatever it was it was infered, it was quite a long time ago. I dont have the thing any more.

Also they would have to happen to answer exactly in the same way to get to that point I dont think i would lose any sleep obver it.

7. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    5:11 PM
    As a replacement for googling it's mostly fine. For non-controversial factual subjects. But it is extremely biased so if you ask it anything political or controversial you will get one specific side of that debate and nothing more. And that's IF it is allowed to answer at all.

Google results are so heavily curated now that it's not much different. Google is no longer a search engine but a directory service to Google's curated walled garden of ideological biases. You can't find truth with google, and ChatGPT is a propaganda chat bot. Okay fine. Yandex is a thing, but mostly I rely on having built my own knowledge over my life time prior to totalitarian censorship becoming the norm in the West. I do worry for the kids though. The internet was a flash in the pan and is mostly censored now and users are locked into walled gardens owned by the same fascist empire (which then, laughingly, almost forced China to sell Tiktok's North America operation to Walmart).

remyruff, Kamaczo, subrick and 2 others like this.
  8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Thumper did the same gptchat thing about male chastity on his site this week.

9. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Here is why I fear AI: It won’t be long before people with decision making power will abdicate their choices to AI and make them binding on ME.

“I’m sorry Laz, we are going to have to remove your testicles.”

But why?!?!

“Because your wife said she prefers your faux cock and no longer needs your sperm. Without testicles you’ll be less likely to have prostate cancer, so you’ll be less of a burden on the health care system”.

remyruff and knightly like this.
  10. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    And once you can abdicate your responsibility for decision making onto another entity (think Congress relying on their appointed experts) the hellish nature of things will accelerate.

People have no idea how horrible this will become. ....and folks thought harnessing the atom was bad....

Soon a computer will be making your healthcare decisions. And the insurance companies will listen to IT far more than you or your doctor.

1mlockedup and knightly like this.
  11. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    The sad fact is that most doctors are already programmed not much differently than an AI. I think we all fail when we forget that AI is still being "programmed" by a person or persons with a bias.

Lazlo Toth, subrick and knightly like this.
  12. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    If chatgpt apologies for being wrong one more time I’ll
    Ask for my money back !

that said at least you can prove it wrong and it admits it was wrong :)

if you want to see the transcripts your welcome.

it would make a good politician because it spits out so much waffle and bullshit. There are some gems but nothing to be worried about, yet anways

13. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yep. A lack of independent critical thinking will exists regardless of AI. It's just another source for data to be assumed correct/to blindly follow or objectively take as a data point to consider and critically consider.

It's amazing to see how many blind assumptions people (supposedly educated/intelligent) make daily. Entire industries and $billions are made on this.

Lazlo Toth and ChasteJase like this.
  14. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Agreed.

The biggest assumption is that we have AI - and the result is that you can bang AI onto anything and the investors will be there (it's the new cryptocurrency).

ChatGPT, midjourney, etc. are incredible things but they are a long way from being intelligent.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  15. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    Damn guys. I really intended this to be a conversation where people contributed saying things like- "That's a nice start but my thoughts are that the real benefits of an FLR are X, Y, Z...."

Instead, this turned into yet another geeked out discussion about AI! LOL.

Lazlo Toth and JaySaysYes like this.
  16. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's why I took my conversation of this to our PM. This went sideways really fast here. :)

ChasteJase likes this.
  17. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    I totally missed this bit :p

I'm not in an FLR so I have nothing to add :)

ChasteJase likes this.
  18. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    The sky is falling. News at 11.

19. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    Thr AI discussion aside, I thought the ChatGPT answers regardingt eh FLR really line up with our personal experince in our 5 yr lomg FLR. Communication, intimacy, ability to relax, etc are all spot on. How do it know?

20. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    That's fairly easy to explain: The language model was trained using the entire Internet, basically. So the training data probably contained all of this entire web site and forum, for example.

21. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Chastity is a Lifestyle

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Sorry pictures didn't work

Attached Files:

22. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Chastity is a Lifestyle

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Screenshot_20230427-174148_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20230427-174157_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20230427-174204_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20230427-174210_Chrome.jpg

It just couldn't guess a chastity cage

23. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    What concerns me about AI is the amount of articles I read over the last week of the AI obviously lying to the user about what information it has access to.

24. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    To me those answers are somewhat to much mainstream. Yes, a FLR CAN have benefits, but only for a quite small and very specific group of people. And that is something neither ChatGPT nor most people in the internet would mention.

However an AI like ChatGPT in its current state would not be able to give any other answer - it is simply designed to give the most likely answers it will find and those will be allways mainstream by definition ;). So it is a good way to show what's possible and not.

That is not lying. It is rather about how chatgpt works and which errors this might result due to it.ChatGPT does not know truth from falehood - it is only programmes to give you the most likely answers ased on te information it has been trained with. If this data it has been trained with is incorrect in certain ways it simply has no chance to give correct answers. Further more the use of latent space will bring its own problems which might result in false results some conspiracy theorists might want to call lies, because that better fits their own view of the world.

I am earning my money with an AI calculating the sideeffects a new potentional medicine might have for the pharma industry. That said I know something about what AI can do and what not and to this point I would describe all AIs as some kind of one-trick-pony. Those tricks might be quite impressive and recent development in quantum computing will make it even more so in the future, but the main problem in creating an self-aware AI - and that is what most people might think of, when they hear the term AI - is for most part not in computing power. So it is still a very long way until thee will be an AI that would be actually be able to "lie"... ;)

25. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    It's just a fancy mechanical turk.

TomT likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice