"Long lock-ups get easier over time"

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by littleguy3, Apr 6, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    I agree, it only took me a little over 3 years of cage use before I finally fully and truly allowed myself to believe my Wife was doing this because she wanted this lol, I realized over this last 8-9 months, and I’m finding a new level of excitement in my submission. And I think it’s because I probably had a little bit of a guard up waiting for any day she was going to tell me she was tired of playing MY game or something. It makes a huge difference not just hearing she’s as invested in this, but feeling it too.
    This is definitely our normal life now, and has been. I am just now able to fully feel comfortable in it completely after these years. It’s an amazing feeling, I wish I could’ve let go earlier

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    I envy that.

She tells me she loves it, loves denying me, and she has spent a lot of money on custom cages, but for some reason I still have my doubts, even though we have been doing it for quite a while and even did a long lock of 4 continuous months.

3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    One way of looking at it is that "LONG" is anything approaching or exceeding the longest that you've previously done personally.

I prefer a definition based on the hormonal changes.
    After an orgasm that changes your hormonal balance of dopamine, oxytocin, seratonin and endorphins, most guys go through a roller coaster of changes that take between a few days to a bit longer than a month for their hormones to settle down to that stable and consistent "happy high".

Of course that time is a bit different for each of us, so my definition would be that a long lock up is a week or so longer than how long it takes you to reach that state.
    I think we can agree that that state is universally reached by most guys after a couple of months of orgasm denial. Given that it may take a week or two for you to realise and confirm that you've reached that state, and once reached, experience and enjoy it, then yes, anything over 3 months is a long lockup.

My experience is that after month 2 or 3, continued lock up doesn't produce any further hormonal changes, you just drift along in that happy blissful state.

Another indicator of how long a "LONG LOCK UP" may be for you personally is how long it takes for you to get to the point of dreading your partner making you have an orgasm again. When you get to that point, and don't want an orgasm because you're feeling so good without one, and don't want to experience the 'drop' after one, then you're definitely in the 'LONG' phase.

Rectrix, remyruff, Sam R and 3 others like this.
  4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Reconsidering the thread title, I think it's a subtle nuance from that.

"Lockups are easy, once they become long".

The difficult bit is getting to the "long" stage, once you're there, it doesn't change, get easier or harder, it's a happy and content stable state.

Rectrix and JaySaysYes like this.
  5. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    Anything longer than 3 days :rolleyes:

littleguy3 and JaySaysYes like this.
  6. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    i felt the same way the first few times i was locked up. However, the more often i was locked up the more i began to miss my cage. The restriction is a constant reminder that i am controlled by (and in O/our case, a slave to), my Goddess which feeds my submissive desires.

It also became a challenge for me. Even if Goddess offered to unlock me, i would resist because i wanted to see what it was like to go further. My thinking was something like - i’ve been locked for 2 weeks, what would happen at 3 weeks? i no longer have a choice in how long i am locked up but i am still torn when Goddess shows me the key. Don’t get me wrong i still love my “free time” and can’t wait to have amazing PIV sex but it takes a few days after a long (2+ week) lock up to get there.

Also, as much as all of that is true, there are still times i want to resist. Goddess does not tell me when i will be released. However, if i have done something particularly good She will tie me down, unlock me and give me an incredible full orgasm. Sounds amazing, right? Not so much because She will immediately lock my cage back on. The psychological impact is more intense than a 2 month lockup. After a few days of being caged i start to become more comfortable and accept the constant restraint and pressure as i try to grow. Basically, i develop a working level of sub space. When Goddess gives me this “gift” She “resets the clock” sort of speak, meaning that the comfort and acceptance that i had achieved was gone and i am left to start again.

Stephplayswithyou and bondinchas like this.
  7. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    I agree with some of the members here, it does get easier over time. For me I start to think about and focus on other things once the cage becomes the new normal and as a result I have shorter periods of intense arousal. Especially when there’s no chance for escape, cheating, or any other form of reprieve from the cage. Your body and mind will accept that your sexuality is restrained and it is what it is. I do find that after a long lock up that I become more aroused by things that never would interest me before being locked up, like for example, older women.

Kamaczo, JaySaysYes and bondinchas like this.
  8. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    That all sounds amazing and hot! Doesnt putting the cage back on right away make you ready for more and keep you from losing interest?

9. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    Sometimes, but even though W/we have lived this life for a long time, i still feel a drop after a full orgasm. It’s odd, i know. i think it is because W/we do not live a D/s / FLR lifestyle 24/7. W/we love this, but also enjoy our time as a “traditional” or vanilla or non-kinky couple, so W/we end up splitting time between the 2 lives. Typically, She gives me a full orgasm as a final reward for good service right before W/we revert back to O/our vanilla lifestyle. As a result, i think that when She locks me right back up after a full orgasm, it messes with me a bit - something She knows and enjoys!

littleguy3 and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  10. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    i'm in the 20 day club as in after about 20 days everything subsides and you accept it and I go into a phase where most days I forget I am wearing it

littleguy3 likes this.
  11. wastlander2002

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    when we take the cage off for sex it always always goes back on within a few minutes afterwards...normally i go wash up and she puts it back on I find if she waits an hour or more, while I end up back in it, its harder cause I just dont feel like it being on

12. wastlander2002

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    thats similar to us.. for the longest time I couldn't decide if she was doing it because it was my kink or if she liked having me in it after about 2 years she started having me wear it more and more then one day she just stopped having me take it off unless she was gonna use it

13. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:

it gets easier once you are accept and enjoy being turned on.
    Without having to burst that bubble.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  14. mr_newbie

mr_newbie Long term member

Professional nerd
    Swansea, South Wales
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I find they do get easier particularly once you get passed two weeks. From there I usually find you get the odd horny day but I'm generally settled for the most part.
    The endurance doesn't last though. It only takes a week or two of freedom to reset it all.

15. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    I see all this talk about hormonal cycles, the drop, etc. involved with this activity but has anyone ever actually shelled out the cash (and blood) to have their hormones checked throughout a male chastity period? Obviously it is known there is some impact from semen retention for men, and many athletes etc. have done this for a long time, but do we have any hard data from hormone blood testing to back this up?

JaySaysYes likes this.
  16. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    That is a good question. I would be interested in data as well.

17. Sam R

Sam R Active member

Local Time:
    I agree with the discussion here, it does get easier with time.

I’m on an honor system of chastity without a cage. I never thought that I would be able to go without physical contact and orgasms but here I am, it’s been almost 9 months of minimal discharge. Ive cum twice in the past 3 months, involuntarily might I add (wetdream/ bodily discharge at night).

it’s gotten easier to forgo touching myself, would not have imagined this in the 20 years of frequent orgasms …. can’t imagine when or how it would be to going back to frequent sex and PIV. it’s humiliating but at the same time turned on by my conundrum. It’s like my penis has no use anymore…

18. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I have!

I had my Free Testosterone tested right near the beginning of my journey and it was flagged as low (32). 2 1/2 months into my 24x7 chastity journey, I went to the doctor to have my total and free testosterone tested. Total T was 564 (low is 250). Free T was 70 (low is 35). This was remarkable because total T levels for men my age (66) are normally in the low range - well below 250. See this chart. My libido had been really low prior to experimenting with chastity and T&D. It was greatly restored to what it was when I was a young man, closer to man who is 25-30 yrs old.

After I started chastity and my wife started regularly teasing & keeping me denied, I noticed my beard and other body hair growing at a much faster rate.

My energy levels have also been more consistent. I used to have frequent low energy days and now they occur very infrequently.

19. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Thank you for providing that information, looks impressive.

littleguy3 and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  20. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    The ancients (Greeks etc.) knew that wasting semen was bad for a man. It's your vital life energy being spilled out everywhere into tissues when you masturbate. In more recent years NoFAP creators have found the same....masturbation makes a man weak, lazy, low energy, often soft and fat. I think everyone sort of just intuitively knows that a man sitting around wanking is pathetic and gross. Still, I'm interested in hearing more data based observations such as this statement about testosterone.

21. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    Short answer: YES, it gets easier. I think many of you are making it "harder" (pun intended) on yourselves by coming at all. Yes, it's difficult to do, but the long-term rewards can be well worth it.

Long answer....

Yes, similar situation here! Most of our lovemaking sessions begin with a lengthy massage of Her hot, sexy body. Part of Her foreplay is teasing and tormenting me. She absolutely LOVES bringing me to the brink of orgasm, but not letting me have one. She know from experience, so many times previously in our love making, when She would try to have Her orgasm, but just couldn't get there for whatever reason. She would be so frustrated. She now enjoys doing that to me and actually gets off on doing it, along with teasing/torturing my nipples, balls and cock...depending upon Her mood and how long She wants that level of foreplay to last.

Sooner or later though, She says "Hand me my vibrator". Once I do, I usually lay next to Her, hugging Her and wrapping my arms around Her so I can massage Her breasts and stimulate Her nipples, while whispering sexy words & scenarios She enjoys into Her ear. Oftentimes She requests that I tie a silk tie around my balls that She can pull. The better She feels the harder She pulls. This ALSO is a HUGE turn on for Her. There have been times I really expect to see my balls hanging on the end of that tie after Her orgasm, She pulls so hard! LOL

When She comes, it is usually VERY intense. I can feel Her sexy body quiver and I swear the waves of Her pleasure flowing through Her body from Her orgasm pass right on through into mine as well. I keep stimulating Her to make it last as long as possible while She keeps the vibrator on Her clit and pulls harder on "my leash", as She calls it. Very intense. When She is done, She pulls me even closer and I continue the massaging. I feel like I also just had an orgasm but WITHOUT ANY DROP. In fact, I'm still as horny as F*ck afterward. But I also feel all of the emotional and psychological pleasure as if I had just had my own orgasm. It's really hard to explain and not anything I ever expected when we started the long-term chastity arrangement.

I keep caressing Her until usually She drifts off to sleep (if at night) or until She's ready to "start the day". Then I remove the silk tie from my balls. ALWAYS a painful process as it is wrapped around several times and Her pulling causes it to tighten up so much, removal is very difficult. IF She hasn't drifted off to sleep, I can often hear Her let out a little chuckle as I unwrap the tie and moan or wince as I slowly remove it as the blood rushes back in.

Well, lots more there than was needed to answer the question, but I thought adding the details might help some as they work through a TRUE long-term chastity life. I think I was locked up at least 6 months to a year before we discovered the unusual phenomenon Her orgasm has on me. I always enjoyed helping my wife to achieve Her orgasm. But now, since I know I will not have one of my own, my entire focus is on Her pleasure. And I believe that over time, my brain has rewired itself to accept Her orgasmic pleasure as mine. Likewise, Her attention is strictly focused on Her pleasure. She has no worries about having to please me after Her orgasm. She does exactly what She wants to do with every aspect of our love making, and I believe that allows Her to further relax and enjoy the experience.

I guess I should also add that during that first year of my prolonged chastity/orgasm denial, She had difficulty completely believing that I enjoyed this as much as I did. In Her mind, I could enjoy sex unless I was allowed to come. Eventually, though, She reached the point where She either fully believed that I was enjoying what we had, or She just enjoyed being in control so much She just let things be. Maybe it was a combination of the two. The end result, however, is that after 31 years of marriage, we BOTH feel that our love making and intimacy are more intense and satisfying now than at any other point in our relationship. And, surprisingly, the frequency of our intimate sessions has increased rather substantially, as well. So LONG TERM Chastity has DEFINITELY had a positive affect on our marriage.

Anyway, back to the topic...YES...I think long term chastity absolutely DOES get easier with extended time. I might have a different opinion if my Lovely Wife wasn't as accepting and we weren't able to communicate our desires to each other as well. But I can honestly say that if I NEVER have another orgasm of my own, I'm fine with that as long as I can continue to enjoy those of my Lovely Wife & Keyholder.

~subrick

Zevon, einheryar, Rectrix and 6 others like this.
  22. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Thank you for that detailed response!

23. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    You mention semen retention...what is the situation if you have had a vasectomy? Then semen is always retained and reabsorbed by the body. The only ejaculate is seminal fluid.

knightly likes this.
  24. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Yes right. But there really are differences in not cumming, cum usually, no sex.

I recently read a study about this somewhere. Or better an articpe about a study that has been conducted.

25. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I always wondered this, too. Leads me to think things like 'drop' and energy are more about the hormonal balance then "losing vital nutrients and essence".

Between not losing sperm/semen through ejaculation and modern diets that are abundant in nutrients that may have been scarce in prior generations, I struggle to think we're all that deprived of resources...but who knows.

littleguy3 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice