Here we go.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Arm II, Jan 19, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    Been playing with chastity off an on fir about a year. Mostly off as problems with cheap cages. Just got my custom BS-33 with 6g PA pin two weeks ago. It fits perfect, no issues so far.
    Wife and I are going on a trip is 18 days. I went and got waxed from neck to toes. Once home put the cage on and we talked about if she was going to keep both keys or if I was going to get a timed safe and set the times my self.

She questioned if I could manage going until we leave and offered to let me keep a key. In the end she got both keys. I said just remember to bring one with you were we go on vacation
    She raised her eyebrows, smiled, and walked away with the keys. I hope I like getting what I asked for.

Caged for life and Chaz69 like this.
  2. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    Been locked every night for a week and 48 hours straight since getting waxed Wednesday. The BA-33 fits great, don't even notice it most of the time.

Blubby04 likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    Good luck

Arm II likes this.
  4. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Awesome glad your custom cage is on point, thanks for posting

5. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    Now at 7 days locked of an expected 21. We are leaving for vacation Feb 6th, expect (hope) to get a release on the 7th.

6. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    Locked and denied 8 days. Having a bad day. Could have used some stress relief. But the cage is doing its job. Wife was away for the afternoon, so I tried playing with a couple of our vibrators, but it did no good. Hopefully the wife will at least snuggle tonight.

7. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    Well not even a snuggle last night, wife had a bad day too. At least it wasn't my fault. Was real uncomfortable in the cage last night. Managed to get through it without asking to be released. Feeling better today, we are out having pizza for lunch.

Well this chastity thing is so different when you have no access to the key, not even the emergency one. She has that hidden somewhere in the house, so if there is a real need and she is not there I have to call even to get that.

bondinchas and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    Good luck and thanks for sharing.

Arm II likes this.
  9. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    11 days since last orgasm. That's nothing to some here, but other than a three week hospital visit 14 years ago, I think it is the longest I have ever gone. 10 days day until expected release on vacation.
    We actually go on vacation in 9 days, but expect the first day will stay locked.

BunnyB and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  10. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    Two weeks today. Had a little snuggling, kissing, and cage teasing today. I would have loved more, but it was nice. Until next week there is no opportunity for me to do anything for her, so she hasn't been teasing me because she doesn't want to make herself hot when we can't do anything about. She was surprised when I said for me, while it is frustrating, it is better to be teased than ignored.

littleguy3 likes this.
  11. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    Day 15, had massive erotic dreams last night and woke up this morning so hard it ached. And I'm in a non balltrap cage that allows full erections, and it was still uncomfortable. Took 10 minutes to pee and get it calmed down.
    Went and sat in the living room, my wife sat by me, we kissed and she rubbed my inner thigh. That was enough to make me tremble. Don't expect is was going any further, but don't know because both dogs jumped on wondering why we weren't paying attention to them. Whew, 5 days to vacation.

12. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    Got teased a bit this morning. Kissing then she rubbed my cage and said, only 5 more days. We a good talk about how things might go forward. Then she said I should remind her Sunday not to forget to take the keys on vacation. I told her she should put one in her wallet so she wouldn't have to think about it. She nodded at that was the end of ghe conversation.
    Later it dawned on me, that is the second time remembering to bring the keys on vacation has come up, maybe she is screwing with me.

13. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    1st day vacation, 20 days locked, no breaks for anything. After a half day sight seeing, wife puts on a night shirt, no bottoms, no panties, sits on the couch, spreads her legs and starts rubbing herself. And she says "I thought you could watch for awhile."

She let's me rub her legs while I watch. After a few minutes she asks if I want to lick it. Of course I say yes. So we move to the bedroom where she can lay back and get comfortable. After I lick for I don't know how long, she has me stop and rub her. Between licking and rubbing she has several mini orgasms, but not a full one. She gets up, gets the key, and unlocks me a day earlier than planned, and says "I want you in me."

Just before I cum she tells me that it was great, get off and rub some more. While I rub her she rubs me to distract me. I gave to fight to not cum and keep concentrating on her. She has a couple more mini orgasms and squrits all over, then finally has a big finish.

After she makes me lay back and squeezes my shaft and intensly rubs the head. It was so intense that it was almost like post orgasm torture, I was on the verge of begging her to stop, when the orgasm started build. I finished and then The real post orgasm torture began. OMG, I took it for a minute or so, but my hands were not cuffed I couldn’t help it and pushed her hands away. It was great.

14. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    Vacation Day 2 my birthday.
    I was left uncaged for the night. She woke me up at 6:30 by rubbing her naked butt on me. After a few minutes of rubbing she flipped around and gave my oral. After oral, before I could cum she switched to intense rubbing, again so intense I could hardly stand it. After I don't know how long, she stopped, got out the large vibrating dildo, and pegged me. During the pegging she let me rub myself to finish. Second in two days, and both fantastic. It was 7:40 by then, and we both went back to sleep.

15. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    Day 3, still uncaged. She had me rub her very softly until she had a long slow orgasm. Then she teased and edged me, and pegged me, but no finish.

Day 4, she had me lick her for awhile, then she had me put on a rubber cock ring and spanked my balls fir the first time while rubbing me. I lasted about 5 minutes. Then she had me watch her vibrate herself to orgasm.

16. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    4 days back from vacation. Wife has left me uncaged. My foreskin was a bit puffy after 20 days with no removal. That was my longest time caged. Back to normal a few days with it off. Whether I stay uncaged will depend on my attitude. During vacation I didn't put my PA ring back in, she doesn't like it during PIV, so it was out 4 days. I had to drop back to an 8ga ring for a couple days before I could get the 6ga back in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice