beginning the journey with my wife

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by stonie110, Dec 20, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    Nothing to report. The wife came down with a cough and cold at the weekend and is still feeling poorly. I’ve been taking care of her and doing more chores. Also I’m pretty certain her time of the month will be coming soon.
    Oh well I’m caged and horny. She has asked me to massage her feet a couple of nights so that was nice

2. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    Definitely take it slow and don't force feed her too much reading material ler her grow at her own pace it will work out better that way, good luck and have fun with it and most importantly have fun with her.

bondinchas likes this.
  3. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    The wife has only just got rid of her cold. Anyway we were both of yesterday and she said we would be having a early night. When we got into bed she said she was sore from her period so we would just be cuddling and kissing. I said ok your in charge. She was teasing around my nipples and kept lightly scratching my stomach which she knows tickles me.
    I was just grateful to be able to kiss and get close to her as it seemed like her cold went on for weeks

4. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    The other night when she got into bed she was naked so that meant something was going to happen. We started cuddling and kissing I was grabbing her bottom then I pushed her onto her back and put my hand in between her legs. She was very wet. We kept kissing passionately as I used my fingers to give her a orgasm. While she was catching her breath she was really pitching on my nipples. Taking in turn on each one then moving her hand down and grabbing my cage through my boxers. She stopped and told me to lick her. She doesn’t normally like two orgasms so I wasted no time moving down and licking her to another orgasm. I then laid on my back as I thought we’d definitely finished now. But she started on my nipples and then grabbed my cage and was wanking me off using the cage. I told her I was going to cum. She stopped and pinched my nipples and then grabbed the cage and told me to cum.
    I then found it hard to cum. So I used my fingers on her and we masterbated each other until I exploded in my boxer shorts. She moved my hand away and said she’d finished.
    I love my wife

z3nuwen and IB-Chaste like this.
  5. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    On Thursday night when we went to bed we were having a very intimate cuddle and the kissing was so passionate. I put my hands down her pyjamas to grab her ass but when I tried to move my hand to the front she said not tonight. We will fool around tomorrow night.
    Friday night and I said I’m going in the shower and getting bed. She said ok I’ll be up soon. Anyway 30 minutes went by and she was still downstairs. I text her and she said she was watching a film.
    This made me upset as I’d been looking forward to anything really.
    I text her back and said oh you said we were going to fool around tonight and that I was upset that she had misled me. And said In the future maybe just say we might fool around so I don’t get my hopes up.
    Yes I felt guilty for texting her.
    5 minutes she came up and we talked and both apologised to each other.
    We had a nice cuddle and she said well you may as well give me a orgasm now I’m in bed.
    It didn’t take me long to take her bottoms off and lick her to a long orgasm. then she asked me to get on top of her. I was dry jumping her in my cage. She pinched my nipples really hard and told me to cum. After I had cum I tried to go down on her again but she had had enough.

spider203 and IB-Chaste like this.
  6. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    Never count on or get your hopes up for “tomorrow”. There’s too many unknowns and too often you’ll be disappointed. If you mentally translate “tomorrow” as “not tonight but maybe sometime in the near future” you’ll be much happier.

OwedbyJM likes this.
  7. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Last night when we got into bed she had removed her bottoms. We were kissing very passionately and then she leaned over grabbed the key and told me to unlock. This is the longest I’d be locked and I didn’t really want to but as she is in charge I did as I was told. I used my tongue to give her a orgasm. I tried to carry on down there but she said she’d had enough and wanted me inside her.
    Obviously it didn’t take me long to cum inside her. I had mixed emotions afterwards as I had enjoyed a full hard on and a proper orgasm but I would’ve been happy to stay locked for a while longer

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice