Any long distance chaste relationships?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Deleted member 103212, Dec 29, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 103212

Wondering if any, and how many of the locked people on here do it in a long distance relationship? Any recommendations or advice for others?

My amazing girlfriend of a year and I started really practicing full chastity about 3 weeks ago. We see each other usually every other weekend and a Wednesday night in the middle. Im locked in a Cellmate 2, and she is the KH on the app. Another week and I can go into hardcore mode where I give 100% of the control and emergency control to her. (Looking forward to it). She keeps me locked whenever we’re not together. She’s still mainly vanilla, but she’s very open minded and willing to try most stuff. She mentioned how attentive and willing to do more of the small things she is thankful that I do.

2. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    Do you have any reservations? That first time relinquishing complete control is a little intimidating!

ugams and Deleted member 103212 like this.
  3. Deleted member 103212

Not one bit. By far the most trustworthy person I’ve had in my life aside from my family. I’m happy.

littleguy3 likes this.
  4. SandK

SandK Member

Local Time:
    I don't have experience with long distance and chastity, but I could certainly see it working assuming it's a trusting relationship and the two of you can communicate about it well.

Just 3 weeks of full chastity feels a little quick to jump into the "hardcore" mode you describe. My experience with in person relationships and chastity was to progress much slower than that, but every relationship is different. In line with the other recent post about the importance of emergency keys, I'd at least caution to keep an emergency key accessible for actual emergencies.

5. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry no familiarity with long distance.

6. Deleted member 103212

i have a Keypod with an emergency key in it. I can get into it if I need to. It alerts her that I unlocked it. So the accountability is still there. I’m on day 42 I believe. I’ve been out for cleaning and three occasions where she wanted PIV.

SandK and Caged for life like this.
  7. SandK

SandK Member

Local Time:
    That keypod sounds like a good setup.

Sorry I don't have more advice for long distance, but I'm glad to hear it's working out!

Deleted member 103212 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice