Base ring issues.

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by lockedsissy87, Jan 1, 2023.

1. lockedsissy87

lockedsissy87 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    I am wondering if anyone else experiences a problem with their base ring pulling on their balls and causing burning or pain when they get hard, and what can be done about it?

I have higher tighter balls, and no matter what cage or ring I use I always seem to get burning and pulling on my balls that is uncomfortable, and not in the good way.

So what does anyone else who has this issue do?

Is there anything that can be done about it?

I feel like if I stretch my balls it will help fix the problem or lessen the pain and burning. Only problem is my balls are too tight to wear a stretcher with my device and I dont really want to be unlocked long enough to stretch them.

2. John

John Member

Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    I got same problem I haven’t solved it yet know some sort of oil or body lotion similar helped. Personally I will try a belt in hopes it solves it.

3. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Member

Student
    Europe
    Local Time:
    Same problem here…

it really helps stretching the whole area from time to time. I also tried wearing supportive underwear, but not sure if thats the solution.

i am really jeallous of the people just fitting in and not having major issues… its hard to enjoy the experience while facing cage problems:(

4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    You are never gonna fix the issue completely, but you can help yourself out if you are high and tight.

supportive underwear like a jockstrap helps me a lot

using Neosporin under neath can help

i personally think having some hair down there helps too

a larger gap between the cage and ring helped me the most… mine is a half inch

5. LittlePikachu619

LittlePikachu619 Active member

Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    Same problem keeps me from being locked in 24/7. At home I can stay locked in no problem. At work it’s a different story. The day starts fine but after an hour or two the burning becomes way to much to handle. I only get the burning sensation right below my balls. Im using a 50mm base ring which is super easy to slip into but when the boys start to get tight the burning starts.

6. Gwen Sissymittens

Gwen Sissymittens Active member

Local Time:
    @King Hippo, what device did you go with to get the bigger gap? I’m high and tight myself and HT (v.4) becomes unbearable after awhile even with the biggest base ring.

7. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    I have high and tight balls and have been playing around with stretchers (I am not caged often). I have not used the stretchers for an extended period of time but so far I am not seeing any difference in the stretching department. I went from a knock-off HTv4, to a resin cobra knockoff to a Chinese steel cage and had ring burn at times with all of them. I then invested in a titanium Badass Workroom cage that had a smaller ring 1.5” (averaging the oval). I actually have my first BAWR cage for sale on here because I tweaked the cage a little (but not the ring) and ordered a 2nd. I can tell you that the burning with the BAWR cages was all but eliminated. The only time I get any burning is when I would get super erect in the cage but the burning was minimal and went away on its own. The burning from the other 3 cages was unbearable and required removal and time off.

I think the main cause of burning is a ring that is not close to perfectly smooth. Any minor imperfections can be enough to cause irritation. I think less hair is better than more hair because it can pull long hair and cause irritation. I think smaller ring is better than bigger in my experience. My ring allows one finger to the first knuckle and at times a little more. I could probably go 1mm smaller but I think it’s good where it’s at. A smaller cage is better than a bigger cage. I still get erect and fill the cage but a lot of the erection stays inside the pubic bone. A bigger cage would allow for more forward movement and stronger pull. Oh, and a bigger gap is also very helpful. It should be small enough to avoid ball slippage but big enough to allow some movement. My gap is 11mm horizontal and 14mm diagonal.

TLDR: smaller ring, smaller cage, smoother ring (unfortunately that may mean spending $$ for better quality or doing a lot of sanding with 4000 grit sandpaper), bigger gap, shaving or plucking is better than lots of hair (although I think some short hair is okay). If you dial these in, ball burn can be greatly minimized. It made a huge difference for me.

Gwen Sissymittens likes this.
  8. Pieterchaste

Pieterchaste Long term member

Engineering
    South Holland, Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I don’t know if this is specifically due to tight balls.. mine are hanging just regular so maybe my solution won’t work for all of you…

the ring size was for me the major game changer!
    my sweet-spot is at 44-45mm diameter.
    As soon as I go to 42(only 2mm dia / 6mm circumference less!!) I get that burning sensation within just a few hours.
    I can wear 44 pretty much indefinitely!

This may have to do with the gap as well
    Mine is 11mm (on a cage with a 45mm ring) and 10mm (on the cage with the 44mm ring)
    With the 10mm gap, the ring size needs to be even more precise as the diagonal distance between the cage portion and the ring is nog only determined by the gap size but also how far the bottom side of the ring is away from the cage bottom.

other possible issue is the material.
    Steel has much less of an influence on burn than plastic..

Only thing I must add is that this has been a very long trial-and-error for me too to get the perfect fit!

9. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    The ring should not in any instance pull on your testicles. That would suggest that your ring is too big. However, you also mentioned about burning and that is more common with too small gap. To have a comfortable cage, all dimensions have to really be selected properly. Unfortunately, all measurements are related and that makes it hard. I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960
    EP: 0241 — https://krystinekellogg.com/podcast.html

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice