1. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    My partner is really not into sissy’s and feminisation. She would not respect
    Me if I did not fight her on somethings, she loves my hairy chest. She keeps me till
    She is ready but we have a bigger one for when she is ready for it, but the main reason why she hasn’t is because she wants me to be her man.

that said I get spanked and fucked sometimes, but my partner sees me as masculine yet submissive to her only. And it’s true, to her only.

2. Queens property

Queens property Active member

Local Time:
    2:20 AM
    Agreed. It doesn't interest me at all and Iv showed my fiance this website and all rhe feminisation and crossdressing put her off. It seems to seep into most threads. Each to their own but it's the only topic that seems to perpetuate through every aspect of this site. Glad someone said something and now we have this thread at least where it's not rife.

3. lvncaged

lvncaged New member

Crematory Operator, Undertaker (No really)
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    IKR several things on here that I would like to show my KH/ most importantly wife but all that seeps in and sorta makes the forums useless to me other than having a look myself. I am not into any feminization not is she (she's barely into chastity) but it does help with the libido issues and the fact that she is very small in her woman hood and it's almost unbearably painful for her. Now I just wish she would keep me locked for an extended period of time. Off at 10pm back on at 7am.

cogman likes this.
  4. Locked4QueenK

Locked4QueenK Locked4QueenK

Sales
    Texas
    Local Time:
    8:20 PM
    Great post! Same situation, my Queen likes my chest hair, and never wants me feminine. She wants to control and own what is hers, but still wants her man. I love giving her the power and respect she deserves.

5. tango111222

tango111222 New member

computer engineer
    new york united states
    Local Time:
    Similar, giving up control of sex appeals to me, but feminization type things are a real turn off for me.

6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    She does joke sometimes what a ugly girl I would make...lol.

I put a pair of her tights on once out of curiosity (she is taller than me), and i looked in the mirror and thought, fuck you are so right lol. completely fugly

Of course the thought of been MADE to do something I really would rather not turns me on no matter it would be, making me dress as a girl is most certainly not something she will ever do.

She is not into humiliation at all, although when we have sex she asks often "is it in yet?" which is a trigger for me to threaten her with one of the larger stapons that I have never been allowed to use on her.

I still sometimes think it would be hot if she made me eat my own cum, but she thinks thats repulsive as well, although once when she gave me a washing up glove hand job she stuffed my mess in my mouth, which was kinda yuk lol.

7. MrsChastityXO

Verified Female

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    As a Mistress, I'm grateful for this new thread area. The sissy stuff puts me off, I like my slave to be a man. I don't like him to be submissive to anyone but me. If someone started on him and he just let them, I'd be furious.

If I'm completely honest, one of the things that put me off the sissy aesthetic (and this is just my opinion - if people are into it, then that's up to you) is that if women are meant to be the powerful Goddesses that are worshipped for being superior, then why is it meant to be humiliating to be feminised? The fact people would feel humiliated by it, in my opinion, is it seems like the men who find it humiliating perhaps subconsciously see femininity as lesser than masculinity.

For me, if it was that a man loves women so much they like to dress as a woman as it feels incredibly wonderful, then that's fine, i.e. crossdressers. But to feel humiliated by it? Not so much. Especially in 2022 when homosexuality and transgenderism are championed as normality in western culture. So to call feminisation humiliating seems a bit archaic.

I can understand the humiliation kink (in being forced to do things you don't want to), but surely there are far more humiliating things than dressing in girly stuff.

I may be overthinking this, lol. I hope this isn't that much of a hot take lol.

8. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    Thank you for saying that! I think you speak what many women are thinking, and what us men need to hear. To many of us men go down the submissive road thinking that is what our women want only to find it's not. If a woman wants a submissive man that's fine, great! Male chastity is for you! Male chastity has been projected as something that is for submissive men, pushovers. But a fair number of men who practice male chastity are doing so from a place of extreme respect for women, We are gentlemen who want to get it right, men who want to be better husbands, partners, and force themselves to view women in a healthier way. We are also looking for a place to gather, a place where our wives/partners would also be comfortable.

9. JoePaul

JoePaul Active member

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    littleguy3 likes this.
  10. kdsone

kdsone Member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    wife and I not into being a sissy, but respect the sissy. Just not our thing. She controls when I can have sex. Every thing else is normal. Except it leaves me horney as he'll and I start grabing on her, spying on her like a creap, but I love ❤️ it. think she is starting to too.

Littlejt1 and Colton27 like this.
  11. Colton27

Colton27 Long term member

Central United States
    Local Time:
    I'm personally not a fan of feminization/sissy play. No judgement, it just isn't my thing. That being said, I've never felt that my submission to my wife is in conflict with my tastes, as it is simply rooted in fact. She is smarter and more educated than i am. She is smarter and more disciplined. She has better financial acumen than I do. She has better problem-solving skills and is cooler under pressure. She makes more money, too. She also is well-read in the area of orgasm control and its benefits for the make psyche. She is my superior. It is simply a fact. She is mostly democratic in our marriage, but isn't afraid to put her foot down when necessary. I have learned (sometimes the hard way) to respect and desire her authority.

I do, however, still dress and carry myself with what most would consider a "masculine" demeanor, in the basic sense of the word. My point is that feminization, masculinity, (non-toxic) domination and submission are not mutually exclusive. They can and do often co-exist in different realms. I like to have my sexual energy controlled by my wife and I draw strength in my obedience to her. I also like to play rugby.

NowIveDoneIt likes this.
  12. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Really good point, very well made.

2bkeptforher likes this.
  13. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    This is from a rather large OneNote file I maintain. There are some incomplete thoughts here but the idea is there:

Feminization is a subject that I really struggle with mainly because of the word, sissy. Growing up, a sissy was what they called you if you didn't play football,, roughhouse, or any other myriad of stereotypical young male activities. I associate it with being weak, timid, unassertive, or even cowardly. I do not fit that mold but words carry power and we carry them forward in time with us. So I will try to rationalize it all here and make sense of it all for both of us.

Let's start with the word, Emasculate. It means to deprive a man of his male role, identity, strength, and confidence. There is no female equivalent. Many men like to feel . .

I think that when a man asks for or agrees to be feminized, It's not because he is asking to be debased or demoted to "female status". Its not that women are less than men. It's more about playing with the idea that you are less than the social norm of what males are and how they act. In other words, a sissy.

14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It’s fascinating how a word meanings can alter with location. Here in the uk sissy was mainly used to describe a male who was effeminate in demeanour or appearance. Thanks for posting.

DarkKnight likes this.
  15. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    I think it's much more impressive and telling when a strong, confident, masculine male worships his Queen, stays locked and chaste at her desires, and services her without concern to his own needs. So much more so than a weak, frail, feminine male with low self esteem and little confidence.

It's like the Lion tamer vs. the puppy trainer.

To each their own, but when a Woman has total control of an otherwise "Alpha" male it's a testament to her supreme power over him.

16. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    It takes more soul searching and learning for us otherwise "Alpha" males to realise that submitting to their Queen is perhaps the best decision they will ever make.

cogman and Bees and Honey like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice