Locktober 2022

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lazlo Toth, Aug 27, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    I also heard of jailed january and forbidden february.

pulledthem likes this.
  2. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    Lol, now you're just making shit up !!!

Locked_Koala likes this.
  3. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    I just locked up!

Self locking, so threadlock secures the tiny nut and bolt. They weigh less than padlock, and overall weight is more balanced. It takes some effort to break hardware free.

Installed ring in Prince Albert piercing, which prevents pulling penis out of cage, which I normally only do to wash. Normally I have had to fight to get the captive bead in place, but was successful on first attempt.

Good luck to everyone who is participating.

PopperSubJack and O2beyoursub like this.
  4. O2beyoursub

O2beyoursub Member

Vermont
    Local Time:
    12:56 PM
    Well. Locktober 2022 is just hours away; last year I made it through NOvember as well. Alas, this year I only have myself as keyholder. Wish me luck.

5. FruttiDiMare

FruttiDiMare Member

Local Time:
    7:56 PM
    Here we go for the first time, previously done two weeks. We have six days early start behind and it has stated to have an effect. Tonight she first fucked me with a double ended strap-on trying different positions and speed to find one where she could get off, but alas, we have to find a better model for that to happen. Then it wa my turn to wear a strap on and first fucked her on top - which she found tad off, me being abobe her after all this years of last time that hapoened, thus we flipped and she rode me long and hard eyes locked: I felt like a perky sex toy there, always hapanleivistä, frustrated but happy with sparklign eyes and taking great delight on her pleasure.

After that she just likes to shake her ass at me when passing by with a spring in her step, carrying a sly smile of self confident satisfaction knowing that she had me how she likes me - attentive, eager to please and all locked up. This will be a fun month - for her; and well; whenever she allows it to end :)

6. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Welcome to Locktober dear keyholdresses, keyholders and chastes. :love:

PopperSubJack and Mr. TAG like this.
  7. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    My wife told me this morning that she wanted putting my 3D printed PA-5000 for the month. Locktober 2022 is starting :)

PopperSubJack and Servus like this.
  8. LockedGreg

LockedGreg Long term member

Local Time:
    No matter how many times I start a new lockup, the first night never gets easier.

9. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    So here we go, it's on !!!

I originally locked up on Aug 24th as a practice run, and that lasted until Sept 24th when I had to take it off because of chaffing. But that's healed, so I relocked on Sept 29th and now will go through all of October, at least. My wife gave me a BJ last night as a send-off present!

10. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    Yep, it’s on.
    I should do just fine as I went from 9/4-9/30 without. That was my personal best so I think the extra 5 days should be no issue.
    Also got an amazing treat from the Wife last night for a last hurrah.
    This morning, She had me go down on her to start the day. It’s going to be a very drippy month.
    Exciting times

11. custardcb

custardcb Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    Considering every year this gets a little more popular there are probably more guys locked today then there ever have been. Most won't make it the whole month I'm sure but interesting to think about

12. Linjx014

Linjx014 Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm on day 9. Its not getting any easier. We started early cause she said so. This is gonna be rough I have a feeling.

PopperSubJack likes this.
  13. FruttiDiMare

FruttiDiMare Member

Local Time:
    Had some time off today to deal with scafing. Woke up few times during the night having so strong hard-on it pushed the ring to squish the balls, hurt like hell. It eventually caused a cursed loop of pain caused by being turned on and having a practically penis ring on supporting the erectiob and the n the pain reminds of being Locked key being held by wife, thus making me more turned on thus pain again. Sigh :D even later getting the ring out for hygiene and lotion took a good while, was almost teary eyed for idea of being too horny to able to remove it which itself was a turn on. Eventually changed for the larger size ring, shaved carefull and after tons of lotion got it back.

Wife went to see some movie and art gallery while I stayed at home and took care of the kids and myself. She texted feeling lacking without having the key with and it was the first thing she went for after getting home - before even taking the clothes off, and teased me with mark of "oh, i didn't know you like pain like that, good to know".

This will be fun, at least for someone. But if those ball-squashing erections continue like last night, some solution must be found or I doubt making it the whole month.

PopperSubJack likes this.
  14. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    First time trying this. I've gone 6 months without coming but this will be the longest without edging etc. Should be fun.

Locked Biker and PopperSubJack like this.
  15. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Last Jan. she told me no (full) Orgasms for at least a year. As we turned the corner on 9 months recently I finally was able to shift from panic to acceptance and thus didnt think much about Loctober.

Well that just wouldnt do for my darling wife. I asked to use my points for a "stretch" out of the cage yesterday. Just before midnight she complied: chained me, took the top of the cage off, sat right on top of me and said "Loctober is 7 minutes away. Go ahead and fuck me, I give you permission to cum!" I was frantic. It took me almost the whole 7 minutes to get semi hard enough to enter her (different story but she has been training me not to cum). She hoped off and locked me back up and made a point to show me the green Loctite she used on the locking screw and said "now we know that useless thing is going nowhere for October, don't we!"

Back to Panic mode.

16. Mimoza

Mimoza C7/D6 on the TomAllen-rectrix scale

İstanbul, Turkey
    Local Time:
    This my 3rd Locktober in a row. First year I wore the device everyday but also took it off everyday. Ejaculated five or six times. But it was the first time I was wearing it 30 days in a row. I loved the experience.

Last year I had a steel HTv3. I had it on for the whole 31 days. Never took it off. Not even for cleaning purposes. I was milked by my wife four times by electro situmulation. My wife made the life difficult for me. Played with me everyday. Last week was hell. I searched for the keys. If I found it I would quit. But I made it. I cant describe my feelings easily. I loved and hated it at the same time.

This year I am wearing the same device. It will be on me whole month again without release. The difference is I will not ejaculate until November 1st. I know it from experience that there is no ball trap device which prevents pulling the member out. You can escape from any device. My wife knows that too. Therefore she made me sign a Locktober contract. It gives her full power over me. If I ever cum during Locktober, for every attemp she will add 20 days to original 31 days. The scary part of the contract is she might lock my hands and play with me. If I ejaculate she will add 15 days. I agreed and sİgned the contract.

I am scared and exited at the same time. I have a feeling that my Locktober is not ending on the 31st of this month

17. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    My wife hasn't unlocked me for 35 days now. She never tells me what she has planned, but she remembered that it's Locktober, followed by No Nut November and Deny December ... so I may be headed for a 4 month uninterrupted lockup (with my MCN Contender I can do good hygiene without uncaging, so she only lets me out when she wants me inside her ... and seems happy to rely on me wearing the Vixskin instead).

ugams, Rectrix, Mr. TAG and 1 other person like this.
  18. Dusty

Dusty New member

Retired truck driver
    Southern New England, USA
    Local Time:
    Mistress woke me at 5:00 am to lock me up. She put the key in an envelope and had me watch her mail it to her sister. Sister will bring the key back in January when she comes to visit. So I guess I'm participating in Locktober, No Nut November, and Denied December!

ugams, Aspire02, Rectrix and 5 others like this.
  19. PopperSubJack

PopperSubJack New member

Local Time:

Yep. I just had exactly that experience. I'm told if I keep at it these will start to lessen after a couple weeks. This one tonight was my 4th hard on but it was really hard like what you described. Not easy at all.

FruttiDiMare likes this.
  20. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    5:56 PM

I hope it gets easier for you.
    It did for me but in my case takes longer than a month for them to subside.
    Everyone is different.
    Some get used to the discomfort and sleep through.
    Some give up.
    Some make it through.

Imagine youre trying to swim out through breakers on an ocean beach.
    You'll get knocked back again and again.
    if you persevere you'll eventually find yourself treading water, further out, on a gentle rolling swell.

If you make it that far then from there on the journey becomes quite interesting.

Aspire02 likes this.
  21. chastitystrapon

chastitystrapon Active member

Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    We're (I'm) in this year too.

22. FruttiDiMare

FruttiDiMare Member

Local Time:
    haven't had that bad night since. Maybe the expensive teasing and pleasuring her before going to bed had something to do with it
    Today had a akward moment, as to reduce chafing and allowing skin to heal, had been wearing the largest ring size with liberal amounts of moisturizer, and during midday, just minding my business in the city, it fucking fell off. Had it been week or more down this road I might have taken it as blessing but this was just disapppintment and felt kinda guilty and reported to KH. Decided to jump to test two sizes smaller ring to see if I can handle that. Don't want that to happen again even if my balls are swimming in moisturizer. So far so good, feels like a snug fit.

23. Neil968

Neil968 Member

Local Time:
    Excited to participate in my first Locktober. I'm self locked, but should be fun and frustrating

Aspire02 likes this.
  24. Aspire02

Aspire02 Long term member

SEA
    Norway, Oslo
    Local Time:
    i am locked and have been for the last month as well

Neil968 likes this.
  25. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    LOLctober. My interest in a chastity device is confined to a non-removable or tamper evident device that can be worn 24/7; I'm avoiding piercings for now. This has proven difficult, and it was only in the last few weeks I kept a device on for a full week. It's a Chinese Looker 2 knockoff, with a Tetherspout through the catheter hole.

Previous experiments foundered when urination would be a showerhead affair, as for whatever reason, despite the 'Spout working cleanly alone, it was typically a disaster fixed to a cage. Also, I would get pain inside the urethra after a couple days, that worsened and became continuous. Typically, by the time I gave up, blood came out with the 'Spout. Recently I had had a few sessions of a couple days that felt fine, but still resulted in blood, sometimes visible in the initial urine stream. Additionally, under-ring chafing would catch up with me.

The week-long success was accomplished by not fixing the 'Spout to anything, but just screwing on a borrowed catheter collar from another cage, and letting it slide a little. In the past, this resulted in a sawing motion during the day, with growing discomfort, but by changing over to briefs, everything stayed more stationary. This helped both the 'Spout and the ring chafing. I also examined the 'Spout under magnification, and saw corrosion inside. I suspected the "blood" ending my recent trials was simply rust-infused urine, and a thorough sanding/cleaning seemed to back that up. After the week, the urethra felt kind of tender, but there was no physical evidence of injury or irritation. The ring, however, had abraded the left underside of my scrotum, which is always where the trouble is.

The other development was simply in the learning process; becoming better at the nighttime erections, and no longer feeling the need to test the cage against prolonged arousal, or urine sprinkling or stoppage. At home I'd just sit, only needing to aim and stand at work. This reduced fumbling with the 'Spout trying to keep it seated, which in turn reduced the rate at which the discomfort increased, with the full weekend for unchallenged recovery.

The Looker knockoff has a split ring, which I know isn't helping me, so I meant to solder it solid and grind it smooth. I had also found from an A273, that adding the "anti-off ring" with the points filed off ended that cage's tendency to drop off without warning during full-range lower body motion, which otherwise was the most comfortable ring that didn't immediately slip off. I thought moving up to the 2" Looker ring, soldering it solid, and soldering a "bumper" mimicking the anti-off ring, would result in a device which was comfortable and inescapable (or would be once I went the further step of drilling the catheter collar to take a security tag).

I did not have time before October. As of the first I had given up on the month, as I still had no time for modifications, but on the second, it occurred to me I could try the A273, with a washer on the inside of the cage to prevent getting pinched between the bars and the 'Spout (a previously observed issue). A 1/4" stainless washer proved to have too much of a gap around the 6mm spout, so I put the most oblong retainer on, followed by the washer, then the cage, then the collar.

The first night proved to have a bit more chafing than would be practical, so I unlocked to bend out the cage/ring angle a little on the left. I then felt that the anti-off ring had a high probability of swinging around enough to pinch loose skin, so I again unlocked and removed the whole cage so I could solder it in place.

Finally, I remembered getting pinched unexpectedly hard above the cage, and giving it a critical eye, noted the A273 exposes the lock quite a bit, and the edges of the lock were sharp enough to account for the pinching. I simply took a file to break the corners without removing the cage.

Almost the first stroke, an insert along the lock barrel fell out, regurgitating a number of tiny springs. I was nonplussed, having filed a couple of other locks smooth, and never encountered this. I assumed that would have disabled the lock, which it did, but, unexpectedly, in the locked position. After some more tinkering, I shrugged and drilled the lock out. As expected, this was not difficult, just requiring two pauses as the cage ring went from warm to kind of too warm. I then had to remove and wash everything, as there were brass chips everywhere from the drill.

After the work, I'm cautiously optimistic. I fear too much traffic on the 'Spout may have placed me behind the 8 ball, but I can draw from past experience to not pull the plug prematurely. If this works out, I'll add an extra bar or so underneath the "observatory" to prevent contact with the most sensitive of the naughty bits, and I'll have a cage I can use, and/or model a full custom from, if I go that route.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice