Locktober 2022

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lazlo Toth, Aug 27, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Locked-Jim

Locked-Jim Member

Oxford, UK
    Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    A possible solution that I do is keep my keys in a locker in work, a desk draw is possible however a locker feels a little more cut off from the outside world, it's a 45 minute drive each way, which is always a deterrent, and then evenings, overnight & weekends the building is closed. Certainly gives pause for thought on a Friday afternoon when finishing for the weekend, locked since 01/09/22 with one day out on 08/09/22 (no masturbating!), I'd not done chastity for a while and there was significant chafing, a day to recover and moisturiser got me back on track, moisturising is now a twice daily thing.

I'll be continuing on through to Locktober though, then if all goes well I'll get half of NOvember done, I'm on a family holiday (cruise) and I don't want to set off alarms at airports and when I go on and off the ship (awkward with family around), I might take it with me for the sea days though and try to stay strong. I've every intention though and strong willed, want to then continue on to December and do the don't open until Christmas!

sis_nikki likes this.
  2. Zathras85

Zathras85 New member

Local Time:
    6:57 PM
    In going to try and do it this year. It’ll be the first year I do it if I make it.

Mr. TAG likes this.
  3. robdenbosch

robdenbosch New member

IT consultant
    Netherlands
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:57 AM
    I'm in! I have just asked my Master to invite me for Sep 30th for shaving and cleaning and then locking. Release on Nov 2nd ... shave and clean, probably masturbate for Master and re-lock for I don't know how long.

4. Berlin_sklave

Berlin_sklave Member

Germany, Berlin
    Local Time:
    Locked to a wedding ceremony seems quite appropriate to me

sis_nikki likes this.
  5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    Is the ceremony at a nudist resort? Or are folks going to see your device any other way?

If not it's no one's business other than you and your keyholder.

So wear it and enjoy yourself if you want. If you feel uncomfortable then discuss it with your keyholder.

If you couldn't tell I think your question is a bit silly. And I say that not to disparage you, but rather to make you think and laugh at it. Then live your life as you want and don't care what I or anyone else say!

Headtrip likes this.
  6. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Impaled between multiple cocks! ;-) <3
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    Just completed my 1st week "break-in" of my new Cherry Keeper (CKC-SmallWide) tube.

Feels like only after Day 6 or so has things really "fallen into place."
    My shaft has become comfortably recessed into my pelvis, with just enough sticking out to fill the micro-cage (head only).
    Moreover, there is some "turtling" from the remainder skin that is sort of wrapping around the cage in a fleshy embrace.
    At first I had concern this was edema, but it does not seem overly sensitive nor does it appear to continue growing with fluid build-up.
    Nights are no less hard, though I may well be "fanning the flames" before bed (so as to ensure hard early-morning experiences.)
    I figure anything worth doing is even better with some extra "flavor" challenges.
    I came back to using my retaining waist strap and that seems to make a big difference, vs letting it droop when not in my panties.

In a surprise twist, Goddess extended an invite to a "Cross-dressers, Queers, & Beers" event at a local craft-brewery / tasting room.
    Some sort of show with several feature acts I understand.
    What caught me unaware is her prior rejection of my interest in cross-dressing (some sad notes on my "status board").

Conversely, today we took 45 mins out of our day to visit a thrift shop and settled on two dresses (no change-room due to COVID restrictions.)
    One's a dud, but the other is a surprising gem in the rough.
    Goddess was a little surprised that it fit as its apparently in Her size (...will need to make a roll to resist trying her things on...)
    We did not have time to look at bags, and their shoe selection was not stellar, but one key piece obtained!

Naturally I remain caged, and in panties in anticipation for the month actually starting! <3

Attached Files:

7. Alberttheprince

Nieuw-Lekkerland
    Local Time:
    I am a month in 'permanent' Chastity; no releases, no cum, and pussy free.
    Yesterday i asked my wife what she will do after this month has passed; will she release me, or let she me go through for Locktober? (Now the case is that she began to have her period yesterday)
    So she asked me: "Oh, are you waiting for that?"
    That's why I'm very curious what she will do now: unlock or continue to Locktober ....

Zathras85 and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  8. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    I told my wife aboout loctober idea couple of weeks back. I said, that I probably would like to participate for the first time, but it's up to her as I can't rule this thing.

So I am unlocked now and waiting for her decision. I suspect my lock period for Loctober may start on nearest Saturday... or not.

Being unable to control my lock period - that's what I wanted.

I am curious: will I participate in Locktober?

9. Deleted member 97201

I can relate, longest is three days. I had asked my wife once to manage the key, but cut short as I’m worried about injuries. Will ask her again, but she’s worried I may injury myself.

10. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I keep telling myself my wife will think it's weird and just be annoyed with more chastity stuff if I tell her about Locktober. But my worst fear is she'll react like lckdnpnk's wife and my 5 week lockup will become 9 weeks. My recovery group calls this a "double bind". You guys are putting me under a lot of pressure! :confused:

11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    What's wrong with 9 weeks? You got something better to do with your little guy?

12. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    31 days denied orgasm isn’t the issue here, my wonderful Wife will gladly do that lol, the million dollar question is, can my Wife go 31 days without unlocking her property for piv?

I highly doubt it, but I guess I’ll find out soon enough! We have plenty of “boyfriend” toys and harnesses, but they mostly collect dust.
    My tongue gets a 30-45 minute workout most nights, but she does need her cock most weekends at least.

13. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Total extra points for pointing out the “double bind”.

littleguy3 likes this.
  14. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    I started a lock of my own with a specific purpose in mind. I've accumulated penalties which will, if I don't achieve the built-in goal, take me well into October.
    I've decided that once that lock is finished, I will inflict daily forced orgasms on myself, and when I'm incapable of coming, it will be lockup time again for the rest of the month. That will be followed by NOvember and another purpose-driven lock, probably with the same end-game.

exciting_play likes this.
  15. titaniumjones

titaniumjones Crouching Robot, Hidden Dragon

Director of my own company.
    Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    I'm in. Going to use Chaster.app to keep my key safe.

Timberwoof likes this.
  16. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    My lady already has given me the post - locktober release.
    She took me directly into chastity after again and said happy Locktober my dear.

Alberttheprince likes this.
  17. Davidgreggor101

Davidgreggor101 New member

Local Time:
    My wife and I are partaking in the festivities. To prepare for 32 days we started at the end of august. First was 8 days. The right back in it went. And as if right this second I’ve am on day 17. I would assume at this point that she will let me out before October first, but would also assume that that would pretty much be it. Weather it starts on the 25th,36th,27th etc… we are both committed to the entire month of October. And I have been properly prepared to be able to make it that king no problem.

18. sissyboi t

sissyboi t Active member

Local Time:
    I've been locked since August 27th. From what Miss has hinted at. I think I'm looking at being locked at least thru Locktober.

19. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    This is going to be a lucky year for me, I will be released on Friday evening for a night of whatever I desire from my wife before midnight. I will then be locked up for Locktober, this will be the first time in years where it only started the night before. In years past, it was a week or 2 before and one year, even extended until New Year's Day. She did say she has a few surprises in mind for this year and they will be different from years past.

Headtrip and Rectrix like this.
  20. garion69

garion69 Member

Lake Wales, FL
    Local Time:
    Last year was the first Locktober that the wife / KH participated in. This year she told me to lock up on 9/18. I asked her last night is she would let me out for some fun. She told me "Why, Locktober is next week." She then kissed me and we went to bed. Damn I that was so hot!

Attached Files:

Lckdnpnk likes this.
  21. Linjx014

Linjx014 Long term member

Local Time:
    Well I think I'm in this year. I self locked last weekend and I sent her a text before I got in the shower on or off she said off she wanted to have sex and I was to put it back on after, which I didn't. I didn't think she was into it at the time, but she asked me Wednesday night before I was about to go to sleep if I put it back on I said no, she then said to put it back on in the morning before work. Been locked since and I tried my hardest last night to please her into letting me out but she declined. So guess I'm one week away now from oct 1st. I don't push the whole locktober thing. If she does fine if not fine, but I have a feeling I'm going to be only free for the time I'm actually inside her or the day to night beforehand.

garion69 likes this.
  22. Jai

Jai Member

Local Time:
    It was my wife who mentioned it to me, but she hasn’t decided yet wether I’m taking part or not.

23. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    What does Locktober mean to you?

I was looking for a definition to share with my wife/KH since this will be the first October since I introduced the idea of chastity to her back in March and she took my key. I found this one on House of Denial's website:

"The big and enduring idea behind Locktober is that you are locked into a chastity device for the 31 calendar days of October. That’s the Pillar concept but beyond that - it’s entirely subjective to each person participating. When I first became aware of the holiday, some people also don’t orgasm over the course of the month, but to my mind, that’s more the remit of No Nut November."
    What is your definition?

This one seems reasonable to me but since I'm now in chastity 24x7, I doubt that it would have much appeal to my wife. Of course, she might decide to go along with it AND deny me an orgasm too. The only suggestion I thought I might make before her mind has time to go there is to suggest she give me a caged orgasm with her vibe on my next release date and any others that might come due during the month based on our dice roll. She really has no other reason to release me.

24. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    For each of us it's up to our keyholder. But perhaps it's a month for you to put aside the dice and the schedule. Just stay locked, no erections, no entry. Focus on the bliss of your loving submission. It's Lent for your penis.

25. LockedVince

LockedVince Member

Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    We will be partaking in Locktober this year. I have been locked 24/7 since March apart from when my Queen wants me to be unlocked for her pleasure which is about every 2 weeks or so. We have been 30 days once before so going the full month shall be a record.

We are also doing little challenges along the way to make it more interesting. I was tasked with compiling a list of things we could do. Some things are an in the moment type thing others are new rules that could last the whole month. I gave my list over last week and now just waiting to see what if anything is picked from the list.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice