New to wearing charity

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Warafak, Jun 25, 2022.

1. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    Still disagree. The cost of a custom cage is way more than the amount I have spent and what I’m in now fits near perfectly. If I was to go custom it would be pretty much with this specification, however with a less protruding lock system and a lighter weight material.

What issues can occur from foreskin retraction?

2. Warafak

Warafak Member

Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    Width by using MM sizing rings and length by getting the smallest one they offer since genuine N+ size from k3d was too long.

3. Warafak

Warafak Member

Local Time:
    I did that and had a lot of trouble with peeing and hygiene. Urine everywhere with no chance cleaning it without using shower.

4. Warafak

Warafak Member

Local Time:
    Also, tried 1 3/4'' base ring and even tho it's the right size according to many guides (only index finger to first knuclke fits, no more, no less), only my foreskin is able to go through the ring, the penis turtles back and is behind the ring.

5. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Unless I’m misunderstanding I don’t mean leave it forwards. Start with it forwards and let the cage push it back as you place it on. The skin will be spread more evenly.

as for turtling. Just force it through, it’s pretty malleable. I only have that problem if I’m too excited while attempting to install the cage.

6. Warafak

Warafak Member

Local Time:
    The cage I got today is too wide to push the foreskin a bit back.

7. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    7:56 PM
    please don’t retract your foreskin in the cage and keep it like that for a long time. You can get severe infections and edema. You foreskin cannot breath as it is folded on itself. It is dangerous.

8. Warafak

Warafak Member

Local Time:
    Ok, how do I solve the peeing issue then?

9. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    What issue? You sit, you pee, you wipe tip of your penis with a toilet paper. I also use nursing pads that catch any excess. Please read my guide, it is all written there.

10. Warafak

Warafak Member

Local Time:
    If I dont retract the foreskin at all, the amount of it in front of a peehole makes a "maze" of skin that makes a lot of mess while peeing.

11. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    It is not really advertised but MM can do sizes in between what is listed on the site. You just have to call them and ask.
    They have great customer service and the Mistress can probably answer any questions you have

12. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    #37 bemfem, Jul 28, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2022
    cannot agree more. I have Jail Bird and I have in between gap. Also MM will adjust cage as many times as needed to make it fit. Impossible with a cage from eBay. I have somewhat large cage with extra ring because my wife likes a look of it. It is only 5.7oz. Weight and quality of material are quite important for comfort when you go 24/7.

13. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, you need to sit when you pee. Than there will be no mess. After you are done, you wipe. Jail Bird is very open and easy for good hygiene. I shower daily, use soap and than a hand held shower head to rinse. No issues with hygiene.

14. Warafak

Warafak Member

Local Time:
    I really appretiate your answers @bemfem and my endplan is to buy MM device but living in EU, it's not only 400 USD for the cage, its around 100 more for shipping and import tax. I know they offer adjusting but that means a lot more to spend on shipping and importing. So that's why I bought cheap device - not to wear it 24/7 but to find as most problems as possible before spending that amount of money.

I sit when I pee even without any cage but that means still a lot of urine in the "skin maze" and around that is hard or even impossible to wipe and even the peeing is hard itself.

I read your guide several times and that is even the reason why i bought MM sizing rings. I find it very useful but it does not answer every question there is about MC.

15. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    It takes time, I understand the frustration. I was there too. I hurt my sack skin so bad with cheep Chinese cage from Amazon. There are good companies in UK and Germany I think that make custom cages. It does not need to be MM device, although there are really good. It is possible that you have too short cage and your penis + all foreskin does not fit. Measure under your penis with ruler when flaccid. Measure from the base to the gland and then substance 1/2 in. Do not measure to the tip of foreskin, but do not measure too short. A shorter cage works usually ok, but we with foreskin have other issues (like peeing as you mentioned). You want the snuck feel, but if you have 2-3mm extra to give your foreskin some room, it will work also.

16. Warafak

Warafak Member

Local Time:
    It's more hopelessness than frustration. I am starting to think that there is no ring device that would fit me. That's why I was asking about the PA piercing and being uncut.

Do you have any links to EU based manufacturers?

17. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Still disagree.
    Any odema feels less severe than pinching your forskin at the end of a cage. That hurts.
    If you want a thinner cage diameter you’ll probably have to go custom.
    Good luck with it all.

18. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    What? Potential skin infection and edema is less severe? I hope no one here listens to this advice.

I have no issues with pinching. Nothing pinches. I use nursing pads in my underwear. Everything is very comfortable and I have been wearing my cock cage for a long time.

19. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Skin infection? Surely the rolled back forskin is as prone to infection as a forskin that is trapped over the head of a penis? Maybe the urine trapped within a maze of forskin may also be an issue. Maybe with proper hygiene regimes neither are an issue….
    Why is odema more present when it’s rolled back rather than forwards? The issue surely arises from the pressure against the cage during arousal?
    You haven’t actually backed up what you are saying with any evidence?

20. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    www.steelworxx.com is in Germany.

You will get it right, just stay with it. I do believe that you can get the cock cage designed and don't need circumcision or PA. It took me several months before I had all of this down. I am caged 24/7 for a long time now and my wife and I enjoy it a lot.

21. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    #46 bemfem, Jul 28, 2022
    Yes, rolled back skin locked in its unnatural position by a steel device for a long time can lead to issues. Skin tissue that is covering the penis gland and skin facing outside environment are completely different. Any medical journal will do you good. Unfortunately, there are not many discussing long term chastity. As I said, I hope no one listens to this. I am done discussing with you also.

22. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    so you’re saying that their is no medical journal that writes about this, but I should read a medical journal that writes about this?
    I was merely posting my experiences. And my experiences don’t align with your opinion, whether you try to disguise it as expertise or not.

23. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Medical journals do describe foreskin tissue in inside and outside and also edema and how it can happen. It is like saying, I drive without a hemet or a seatbelt and I am fine so don't use helmet. Just because you did not get serious issues does not mean that what you are doing is safe or smart. Also, how long are you locked? If you are locked for a day, sure there is less of potential risks. If you are locked for 3, 6, 24 months straight you can be in trouble.

24. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    #49 bemfem, Jul 28, 2022
    Here you go.
    paraphimosis

Maybe this will help:
    https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318833

Paraphimosis can be caused by any of the following conditions or activities:

• A foreskin that is left retracted long enough for swelling to occur. This can happen during a medical examination, after cleaning, or after urination.
    • A tight foreskin that is retracted, causing the penis to swell. This results in the foreskin not being able to move back to its natural position.
    • Vigorous sexual activity, penile piercing, and use of a constricting penile ring to enhance erection by compression.
    Let's think for a minute. Will the cage prevent foreskin to move back to its natural position for a long time if not designed properly?? Is that a risk of paraphimosis? Maybe we should not do it then.

25. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Firstly, helmets and seatbelts have been proven to be effective. What you are saying is not fact.

When you copied and pasted that (quite like you did when you posted your sizing guide) you missed off the cause “poor hygiene” “the condition is not serious”. So to go back to my point. What evidence do you have that suggests that a rolled back foreskin during chastity is any worse than a rolled forward one? How is one more hygienic than the other?
    Because that also lists vigorous sexual activity as a cause.
    Shall we do some research into lacerations to the foreskin and medical treatments they require? Honestly, don’t rudely dismiss my experiences of chastity because your opinion differs.
    I’m not going to suddenly agree with you because you pasted something from the net without thought. I spent years at university studying for my degree in human biology so I really don’t appreciate your condescendence.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice