longer term wearers- goals?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by tinynails0, Jul 14, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    Maybe she was thinking that with the cage being permanent, the penis will be rendered perpectually tiny, gradually shrinking, functionally useless… it will no longer be hung… but jittery like a little boy’s weenie used to pee only, existing merely for her amusement.

2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    Very motivational if you keep it up. It’s the tracking of points that can become laborious. Easier at times just for her to reward you at random when youve had a particularly good period.

3. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    Trust me if I am awarded points I remember to record them lololol

I have to be careful if she gets in a mood ill hide the white board, her rubbing it blank when she has the shits would be more than slightly devestating lol

Landyladvein likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I’m locked and that’s it. If I’m unlocked then it’s fro cleaning or for a cbt session.

Landyladvein likes this.
  5. tinynails0

tinynails0 Member

Local Time:

"closes his spreadsheet"

6. Guas

Guas Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I am locked and it's up to her when and she is going to release me to have some PIV sex.
    My concern is what is going to happen when after some time locked she opens the cage for her amusement but it will have shrunken in half or even smaller than that and maybe not even able to get hard.
    I am in a really small cage and we are about to create an inner one soon (photos to follow).
    So I am afraid that after a year or a year and a half impotence is there for me...

7. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    Mr guas i think she will be more than thrilled to have your little dick becoming a dicklet in the long run if that is also your wish.. but if she ever decides piv sex one fine day and to her horror (delish rather).. that you cant “make it”.. you might have to offer her other options of satisfaction.. either a fake dick or proper shlong from some greater men.. ahh.. women are such mysterious creatures.. they can be amused by cute dicklets yet at the same time craving for some respectable penis..

8. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    No specific goals or points system for us. She gives me chores and expects me to do them.

Getting unlocked for sex is just up to her mood. The more I do as I'm told the better her mood. She does sometimes tell me "if you're a good boy I might unlock you later", which is an indication of how I'm doing ;)

9. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    In the past, I did not have specific goals for unlocking or release other than being obedient and otherwise pleasing her.

Now, I suspect the goal is that I do NOT unlock (except when needed for specific medical exams. Hygiene is pretty easy to accomplish while locked with my cage.)

I am also pretty sure another goal is that I do not cum again. Once, a number of years ago, when I mused about when she might let me release, Mistress simply replied (with a smirk), "Maybe never?" That wasn't the case then, but it may well be now.

It's hard, and not advisable, for me to try to second guess Mistress, but this is what I expect.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  10. Tom Harris

Tom Harris Member

Hospitality
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    We are actually working on something like this now, it can get fairly detailed and we found an app to track the chores or tasks as well as assign them a numerical value. The Tasks can be assigned to specific days or time periods or added in as needed.
    Point being, the task / numerical value system seems like an easily trackable system , progress is clearly visible and the goals are easily set

11. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    My queen feels she has better things to do with her time and she does as she pleases. I have learned if she is happy I am happy.

12. ingwer

ingwer Active member

Architect
    Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    Same here, but mine add a week not a day.

13. AllThatAllures

Food Industry
    Bozeman, Montana
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    I think so too? Your reward(s) should be Her. Your reward(s) should be the ability to please Her and do things that make Her happy, if not a physical pleasure.

14. chastity_longterm

chastity_longterm Long term member

Worker
    Indonesia
    Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    Depend what your female partner want..my wife dont want any point system...
    And yes she just like to have sex everyday...so im not get the feeling being chastisied...

15. Deleted member 110460

At the beginning of my adventure with chastity, the goal was to prevent masturbation and thus also focus on things that I had previously neglected and become more polite and obedient. The goal was almost achieved, however, instead of the initial 2 months in chastity, I am locked up until further notice due to my fault by the Lady and new goals have been set for me to serve you on weekends as a sissy maid and to clean her apartment and wait for her. He sets me new goals and I try to fulfill them, I want you to unblock me after locktober so I try to be the best.

16. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    We tried using the dice roll for different things our first year, never got into it, then it was small goals of X amount of time locked etc. This was all while my Wife was getting adjusted to being dominant and losing her guilt of not making her husband cum daily.
    Once the cage was 24/7 as it has been for the last two years now, and she has fully embraced enforcement of my chastity, there’s no games, no points, no set rewards really. The cage comes off when she wants to play with or use her penis, the end. She may offer a reward if there’s some project or something she knows is above and beyond my usual responsibilities and chores, I’m an early retiree and house Subby any way, so chores are my daily tasks already. But other than that, my only assumptions for play time are around my birthday, our anniversary, and usually around Christmas just because she always has since we started chastity.
    But I know nothing is a given

asastype likes this.
  17. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    we are moving to a permanent zero orgasm lifestyle for me. It's what I want as I love wearing my cage, I hate taking it off and am only allowed to under supervision. My wife has realised no orgasms from me means loads for her. I am not allowed to ask for sex or make the first move as she takes the lead. Its a wonderful life

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice