Piercing Proposal

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by HusbandInTraining, Apr 20, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. HusbandInTraining

HusbandInTraining Active member

Eastern US
    Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    A couple of days ago, after some poking around here, ebay, MCN, and BAW (and a couple of drinks), I finally built up the courage to propose the idea of a piercing and PA cage to my Wife/Goddess. Her initial response was to ask why, and said She wasn't too fond of male genital piercings. So I came clean about the security of a PA cage vs my current. Her attitude quickly changed and She seemed dumbfounded (and maybe a little betrayed?) at the possibility of pull out. She said She would think about it. I'm going to give it a little more time to simmer, and gently mention it again. I am both eager for, and terrified of what Her response might be. Also Happy 4/20 to anyone who celebrates that. I do not, but I wish happiness to those who do.

2. NEsubhub

NEsubhub Long term member

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    My wife was surprised too when she found out I could slip out of my cage. Within a few days, she called the local piercing studio and made the appointment. She went with me and was in the room when the procedure took place. Not to down play anyone that is not pierced, but I can tell you from experience, a cage secured by piercing makes a difference. I hope it works out for you and your keyholder.

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I was with your wife. I never thought much of piercings. Well my ex decided to get her nipples done and that changed my view. She then wanted me to get a piercing. Well after a lot of thought I decided to get a Dydoe. Omg it hurt. But damn once it healed I loved it. And so did she. Sadly after several years it migrated so I took it out as it drive me nuts being crooked.

Missing my piercings Several weeks ago, I decided to get my nipples pierced and maybe get a Prince Albert. A couple of weekends ago I went with the new lady I’m seeing. She had her hood done, and I did my nipples. I also told the piercer I was thinking of the PA and if I get it it would be for chastity. She didn’t blink an eye instead discussed how it would need to be deeper and other technical stuff. Then I decided to do it. No fuss no muss, just the gal I am seeing watching as a very attractive lady pierced me.

So I’d say, take your time. Don’t push things and let her lead on this. And take your time and find a good piercer.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  4. Red_s

Red_s New member

Nigeria
    Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    My black goddess love to pierce me , I have PA before but now she pierce most of my balls and the line to my pussy , now it's the time to change the size of the piercing.

Attached Files:

5. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    This all sounds familiar to my situation. my wife and i played with Chasity on and off for a few years. I had thought she had lost interest and i started self locking again until i was discovered. She Immediately took the keys from me and wanted to implement an FLR. While she researched she found out about the ease of pulling out and had me pierced within a week. She does not like penis piercings either and it is strictly for securing her property in its cage. On the rare occasion i am permitted P in the V she wants no jewelry present. She accompanied me to my piercing, asked a lot of embarrassing questions, and has certainly been more involved in Chastity (more of a stern keyholder). No more cheating or pulling out. She tried to get me to cum in my cage with many of her toys and the piercing and cage wont permit anything. It has added to my sexual frustration which is a good byproduct for her, as i am more focused on her and her needs than ever. Hell, since then she had me circumcised (still healing from) and wants my nipples pierced very soon.

6. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    I’m sure she wasn’t too happy to learn how easy it is for you to cheat. Let us know what she says after she’s had a chance to think about it.

Queens kept likes this.
  7. Aspire02

Aspire02 Long term member

SEA
    Norway, Oslo
    Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    i am not a fan of genital piercing but I want to get my nippers pierced

8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wife was very similar…her words were “you mean you can just pull it out?!” Her face had disappointment all over it. I mentioned that I would need to be pierced if she wanted it more secure than that. She said “when can you get that done?” I was pierced within a few days and she went with.

She used to like the ring on during sex, now we don’t bother because I’m always locked, and I don’t put my ring on in the middle of fooling around. Back then the cage would be off for a few days so I would put in my ring.

One thing I hadn’t thought of before getting pierced, is that having another hole in your penis means cum has two places to exit. One time she was giving me a ruined orgasm and we were waiting for it to flow out but nothing did. Then I felt it run down, we looked and we were like “when did it come out?” It came out, we just didn’t see it because it ran out of the other hole lol. We both got a giggle out of that one.

Maddie Mae, NEsubhub and locked17 like this.
  9. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    I’ll add on to this although my wife and I never expressly discussed being able to slip out I think she knew.

I did something similar a while back, as we got a little more cemented this last year or so in chastity, and casually mentioned, LOL-ed the idea of a piercing and we looked at various cages and pictures, and she wasn’t as keen on the idea. Fast forward to about 2 months ago or so as she really had gotten into the control 100% this time, I made some offhand comment about the piercings (and I’m terrified of needles/shots etc - big baby when it comes to that)… this time she said yes, we should get you pierced so I can lock you up “full time”…I was stunned but committed.

So I’m about 6 weeks or so post PA, healing well, so well that this past week I was able to gauge up from my 8ga to a 6ga and so far so good.

I can tell you that I’d have it done again. It was SUPER easy, piercer was a total pro. Pain from the needle was literally a pinch and a split second and it was over. Only regret is not doing it sooner. We have a custom PA cage ordered so hopefully in another month or two I’ll be able to give it a trial run once it comes in.

10. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    Was her primary motivation in getting you pierced to ensure you couldn’t escape the device? Did you have to do much convincing to get her to agree or was she championing the idea?

Littlejt1 likes this.
  11. Tarknassus

Tarknassus Wordy chastity nerdery.

Dog Walker
    United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    I did two things. Of course, probably not the best way, but here's my story:

Regarding Pullout:
    I hated being able to pull out. I used to do it and it "broke the spell", or the 'suspension of disbelief' as they say in the cinematic circles I used to frequent (it's where I first heard the term). My recent lockups I have been able to pull out with my cage, but it's such a small gap/tight that getting an erection and the like would be extremely uncomfortable, putting a lot of pressure in the base of the penis meaning if I were to cum, it may not actually get out! Not that I've tried, because my wife is super sharp on my mannerisms/behaviour and would know if I had done so. She knows I can theoretically pull out too but has strongly implied that breaking the bond of trust would end things pretty much permanently. So I only pull out to clean. Which leads me to my second part:

Regarding Piercing:
    I got pierced purely for chastity. I didn't, however, consult my wife. Whoops. She found out when I accidentally messaged a photo to her! I was going to surprise her and boy did I!

However, she was pretty cool about it. I explained why, and what the future process was. Being an uncut guy, it has been a tricky road experimenting with cage designs for PA. My Steelheart PA loop was the closest I got to perfect solution, were it not for the chafing I experience when it's installed. Plus at my size (1ga - 7mm) the loop is now too small. I could go back to 2ga but... "size matters" when stretching a piercing. I never wanted to get to 0ga but have pushed to get there. Did it once but had to downsize after irritation.

I've just ordered a BAWR cage (BA-21P if you're interested) with a PA hook, going for the similar s-hook that Rigid Chastity does (who still won't get back in touch with me...), and I'm looking forward to it arriving. So if my wife, who prefers a "cage" cage, and more attuned to the idea of me not actually being able to get out simply by squeezing and flexing. Knowing what a penis is like when flaccid will go a long way to showing that securing by means of a hole to "hook" into is a workable solution for a more secure device.

It's just the process of yet another set of measurements to add to the whole list when ordering new cages. Hoping my BAWR will be my "forever cage" - at least until I could afford a Steelwerks LOL.

12. Littlejt1

Texas
    Local Time:
    Yes, primary reason was chastity for the piercing…security was one and being able to go to a “shaft only” device for comfort and in her words “very long term” wear.

The first time I mentioned the piercing was more of a casual thing and frankly, then was something I honestly never thought I’d do, nor something she would want me to do, so it was more of a “wow, this is dedication” kind of comment when looking at PA devices. I think we were shopping for new cages or something. I kinda said to her something like “not sure I could ever do that”, and followed up with a “what do you think?” open ended question to see where her head was. She merely said, “that looks like it hurts”, and that she “wasn’t sure” if she would/could ever want that. This conversation was many months ago and we had just started back in a more routine chastity cycle. (We took a break for a bit - have done this off and on for 8+ years or so)…then over the holidays this year after we were finishing up my first 30 days in without orgasm, the subject came up again (can’t remember how)…but her comment this time was something about making it (chastity) permanent - and she meant the lifestyle full time rather than never getting out of the cage - and that it would make sure I couldn’t take it off without permission.

I was a tad scared then, and even said I wasn’t sure I could do it (my fear of needles and especially “down there”)…she said, “but you’d do it if I asked you to?” Of course I said yes if that’s what she really wanted… and she replied let me think about it.

So we got past the first of the year, she was extending lockups/reducing # of orgasms etc. and we were talking about how I was doing with everything (open communication is a pillar for us as it should be), as I previously had some challenges now and then with the base ring. I was doing fine but mentioned I wish I could wear a cage with no base ring but that it wasn’t possible without a piercing…she said well then I think we need to get “my” cock pierced - and while she was smiling, she was dead serious this time. Soon after I researched things, we made the appointment and got it done about 6 weeks ago.

One thing I think she didn’t fully count on was the healing time, be we’ve managed. She’s been very free with allowing me to cum in this time (sometimes), and often says to enjoy it while I can, because as soon as it’s healed and stretched it’ll be locked back up “for good”. For us “permanent” doesn’t mean “never let out, never have orgasm”…just means she has “permanent control” and keeps it locked unless she wants to use it for any reason, as well as cleaning etc.

13. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    You can take a PA piercing out after it is well healed. If she doesn’t like the idea PA piercing at all, that’s difficult. My wife ended up not liking how it felt inside her. Many women like it. Mine didn’t. It’s ok. It won’t close up immediately. Just put it back in after PIV.

My wife likes the piercing itself. For whatever reason it made me drip precum easily. She liked that. She prefers me drippy and eager.

She said the chastity really did improve my demeanor. Later she said it’s not chastity if I m not secured by my piercing. It made it real for her. And she enjoyed the control. It’s a mental thing. It’s an emotional thing. You can and should focus on not pulling out. And not trying to cheat the device.

embrace the ache of denial. stay hungry and eager to please. The device is just a means to an end. But it works.

And my wife has zero regrets with me being pierced. It’s been a positive experience. Completely.

Good luck. Give her time. Don’t get too pushy.
    I overstepped my bounds last year by pressing her against a limit and we had a setback.

Go see ElayneAngel’s PiercingBible.com and the APP’s SafePiercing.org websites. A piercing is safe, fun, decorative, and effective security. I honestly feel a PA piercing the safest measure for real security.

Littlejt1, Maddie Mae and Nicoftime like this.
  14. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    I was never concerned with PK being able to escape my device. I had him pierced with a PA for two reasons, but the benefit of added security is a plus. It has been a little over a year since I insisted, arranged and took him for the procedure. I am thrilled with my decision and only wish I had done it sooner.

1. The device and key are mine. I have always believed that its placement or removal was my responsibility. PK is never allowed to do this. Although I became very proficient with the task, the base ring on a ball capture device can be a challenge and time consuming. Having PK pierced with a PA allowed me to utilize a gland only device which is so much easier. Makes morning daily supervised showers a snap. Slide on the tube, slip in the hook, turn the key.

2. (honestly this is probably the main reason) It is said that the male is a very visual being and is highly stimulated by images he finds erotic. I have often thought that I was wired a little differently as I am a very visually stimulated female. From the first time I saw a PA piercing on a nude beach, I was fascinated with the appearance it presented. The image of the hook (pin) or just a ring (jewelry) in the head of PK's penis is pure eye candy for me.

OMG....you are so spot on. The first ruined orgasm I gave PK and his release dribbled out both holes, caught me totally by surprise and sent tingles of excitement throughout my body (I told you I was visual...lol).

ugams, MSDB321, Rectrix and 8 others like this.
  15. HusbandInTraining

HusbandInTraining Active member

Eastern US
    Local Time:
    Thank you all for for you input and insights! Yesterday, Goddess told me to show Her how I can pull out. That was a humbling, somewhat humiliating experience. She didn't say anything else, but I think I saw gears turning. I didn't say anything else either, I'm starting to learn to keep my mouth shut and let Her lead at Her own pace. At some point I will probably bring it back up for the purpose of showing Her what a PA cage is and how it works. That is something I doubt She would research on Her own.

Littlejt1 likes this.
  16. Littlejt1

Texas
    Local Time:
    Funny you mentioned the “dripping pre cum”…I gauged up last weekend and changed to a curved barbell and since am drippy all the time…wondered if that was a thing. My new cage is on order so we’ll see when it comes in.

It’ll definitely feel like a new and very real chapter locking in a PA cage!

Peter Rabbit and NEsubhub like this.
  17. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    My KH found that the PA affords many options other than security.

Attached Files:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Wife and pierced chastity and stories

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice