First steps went well...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Micky78, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Micky78

Micky78 New member

Local Time:
    1:24 AM
    Hello, I have been thinking about chastity for a long time, but only told my wife about the fantasy a few months ago.

She knows that I have submissive fantasies, but I struggle to talk to her about them. She is very open to trying new things and she has a very dominant personality, but she doesn't usually initiate kink on her own. I think she just does it because she loves me and knows it makes me happy.

The first few times she locked me up, she ended out unlocking me for intercourse after. It was amazing, but I really craved being told to stay locked up. I also wanted it to be her idea to lock me up instead of me asking for it. The third time we played, she ended out having 7 orgasms. It was amazing for both of us. I think the most sexually fulfilling moment of my life was when she sat up after 7 orgasms and a massage and said "Ok, I'm ready for bed. I love you, goodnight." I was so excited that she wasn't going to unlock me. Her beautiful eyes were all glassy and satisfied, and she looked and felt so amazing as I tucked her in. (our marriage and sex life are great, but I am a snorer, so I always tuck her in her bed at night, then go to my room to sleep)

Unfortunately that was a few months ago. Our lives have been crazy with work, travel, young kids, old parents, and everything else since then. I thought after her 7 orgasm night, she would want to have a repeat, but she hasn't really even brought it up. We just got back from a great family spring break trip, and she left on a work trip today. I've been looking for a good time to bring up chastity/kink again, but things always seem a bit too busy. I think I am just making excuses, because I am really bad at awkward conversations and I am a bit self conscious of my kinks.

Anyway, that is the start of my journey. It probably sounds silly and noobish to the folks on here, but we all start somewhere. I just need to find a little more courage to talk to my wife again, because I think she had fun with it. I am open to advice from people who have "come out" to their spouses about this or other kinks.

Cheers,

Baggervance and asastype like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    Hello and welcome

3. sissy veronique

sissy veronique Long term member

Okotoks Alberta Canada
    Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    Hello and welcome to Chastity Mansion.

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    Welcome to our community. I hope you find it helpful and entertaining.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

6. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    It's not silly and nobish. It's how may couples start. It's your fantasy so you are pleased with any chastity action. We all have lives and challenges away from chastity that interrupt the flow . The positive it that she loves you enough to try it and seemingly enjoyed it . It's not her fantasy yet , give her time . My wife has known about my chastity desires for probably 20 years and still can take it or leave it .

7. ozzy-one

ozzy-one Long term member

Tradesmen
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion, I’m sure you will find that your situation is very much like many here. You mentioned your wife is away for work, I have an idea for you. If this happens again, write her a short note telling her of a fantasy you enjoy, it can be much easier that saying it to her. Before you put the note in her luggage slip the keys to your cage in the envelope so you can stay locked until she returns and decides if you deserve to be unlocked. Good luck and keep us posted of your progress

Danny15 likes this.
  8. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    They all do.
    At the beginning.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  9. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    My GF is so much more into it now than I am haha.

Danny15 likes this.
  10. Micky78

Micky78 New member

Local Time:
    1:24 AM
    Thanks so much for the warm welcome and the encouragement, it means a lot. At first I was worried that I had overshared on my introduction. It was just so nice to have a place to talk about some things.

Ozzy-one, she travels quite a bit for work, so I might take your advice and leave a note. I agree that writing can be an easier way to communicate about difficult topics for me. It is funny because I always say "this time" I am going to text her while she is away and we can have a text conversation about kink. But in the moment, like today, I am finding reasons not to send that first text.

I will find another place in the forum to start documenting our journey. I hope at one point I can look back and say that "in the beginning" she did it for me, but now she does it for her. :)

ozzy-one likes this.
  11. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    Per-severe, but gently ! Try not to top-from-the-bottom. But remind how great the experience was for you and how you'd love to do it again . . . even see if you could breaker her 'personal best' ?

ozzy-one likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice