Unauthorized orgasm happened

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andrea_NL, Mar 20, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    Hi guys,

as you maybe already now, my wife implemented an very strict chastity regime in our relationship.

She is very dominant and I am usually only allowed to orgasm every few months when she softly strokes her cock with max. 2 fingers.

Even during cleanings / device changes I am not allowed to even have an errection and she is very strict with it. She always the penis, I am not allowed or able to do it by myself.

Yesterday she had a big suprise for me. She tole me that she would like to ride the top of her penis, uncaged and that I am allowed to have an erection but are not allowed to move and of course not to orgasm.

I was unbelievable happy and proud. For me it is not normal to come this close with the penis to the vagina of my wife. She is a young woman and very beautiful, so I am always very horny to be in the near of her. Even the times I see her in lingerie or that I am allowed to please her with my tongue have been very rare the last months. I was so excited and than it happened after I liked her to an orgasm:

I was laying in her bed, we both only wearing a bra and she started softly to ride only the top of the penis very gentle and softly. I hadn‘t had an orgasm for weeks and her vagina was so tight and warm and I she whispered in my ear that she loves the dominance she has over me and that I better hold still and not move. Of course I didn‘t move but I couldn‘t stand it any longer and begged her to stop, if not I can‘t controll myself. In this moment she kissed me with tongue, the penis 2 or 3 cm „deep“ in her wet vagina, her hands on my arms. The penis began to to pump, she saw it coming and directly climbed off.

I shoot a big mess in the air and my wife and me were shocked. My wife was very sad and I on the one hand felt good because of the physical part of the „orgasm“ but on the other hand very sad and helpless because I new directly that this will lead to consequences and I felt directly so sorry, that I dissapointed her and she couldn’t trust me :(

2. GideonWS6

GideonWS6 Member

Local Time:
    8:42 PM
    Oof... Based on your other posts I know how strict your wife is about your feminization and chastity. I am sure there will be harsh consequences for this display. Fingers crossed for you.

Hopefully she can understand that this was an extenuating circumstance. Sorry you are dealing with so many negative feelings.

SHETOBEOBEYED likes this.
  3. Aral

Aral Active member

Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    For me, your "big crime - unauthorized orgasm" is fun reading. Well thank you.

Your lady is very strict, but it is also sexy. And what's the punishment for you?

And when you have only unauthorized erection, what is the punishment for it?

Please write.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    Oh dear. We can all sympathise. Hope the punishment isn't too severe.

5. Aral

Aral Active member

Local Time:
    7:42 PM
  6. SHETOBEOBEYED

SHETOBEOBEYED New member

Local Time:
    8:42 PM
    You deserve to be punicut. severely. You should have given more notice. Admit it. you wanted to cum. you knew seconds b4 it would happen.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

8. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    After it happend my wife directly put me on a shower. She cleaned the penis and locked it away in an rose holy trainer nub. Than she put put an even rose, flowered bralette with matching hipster-panties where I had to step in / which she fixed on my breasts.

She wanted to make directly a statement with it. She found my behavior inaceptable and selfish. I didn‘t got anything else to wear cause I should feel weak in front of her. she was wearing yoga-clothes already and told me to follow her so we could talk about it…

9. Ed77

Ed77 New member

Local Time:
    She knew exactly what she was doing... . There was no surprise there on Her part... you are doomed. Enjoy!

10. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    We talked about it. She told me that she was getting wet by the idea to softly ride only the top of the penis. She new how hard it would be for me as I usually have no access to her vagina. She told me that she wanted me and her to feel her dominance and her sexual liberation and also wanted to feel a little bit of my frustration inside her as she called it.

She made clear that it was unacceptable how I „used the situation“ to get an oragsm even if I knew that I wasn‘t allowed, especially not when the is close or even on top of at least a bit of the penis.

I told her how sorry I was and that I of course accept her will as my wife and mistress and that I knew that I am absolutely not in the position to have an not allowed orgasm, especially not in her beautiful vagina. I also told her that it was an honor for me to get this taste of her vagina and that my focus was on her but should have been more.

She told me that tomorrow I will face the consequences and that I now should spend some time in the corner where she could see me and think about what happened, nose on the wall. After 1 hour she told me it‘s enough, I should crawl to her feet and kiss them. Afterwards she brought me to bed and told me that she will not heart any noise of me.

The next evening when she came home from work I greeted her and she told me to bend over her knee. She put up my dress, down my panties and gave me such an harsh spanking, that I nearly started crying. I told her again how sorry I was. I am not used to such rough spankings anymore as I usually don‘t receive pain anymore as my wife is usually happy with me as her submissive „house-husband“.

than she tole me to stand up, bend over the table of her living room and wait for her. I had to take of my panties before and hand them over to her. She controlled if there wear any signs of sperm but lucky me there wasn‘t. I know think it would have killed me if she found out that it would have been any sensation for me. She was not in the mood for such thinks. She realy makes a difference between our differend roles (dom / sub) and love / any kind of sex.

I knew what happened next but I couldn’t imagine that it would be this hart. Usually when my wife and me having „sex“, she took me softly, tenderly, telling me how proud it makes her that I am taking this and accept me emasculation for her. Usually it turns her on so much to feel the dominance when she is inside me with her strapon. This time was different. She was rough, she was holding it long time in me and realy fucked me deep. All the time she made clear in a strict voice that this is my sex live and not try to orgasm with the penis in her vagina.

After 20 minutes I was crying tears, not only because of the pain but also because of many feelings I got during this torture. On the one hand I still felt sorry, on the other hand I was reminded that she has such a power over me and can always keep me „in line“ when she thought I needed it.

In the end I had to help her out of her strapon, after I liked it clean. I was to my suprise allowed to help her out of her leggings and also couldn’t belive as she told me that I am allowed to help her out of her panties, eyes directly on the ground afterwards.

she sat down and told me to crawl to her, she spread her legs and wanted me only to kiss her legs beginning from her feet right close to her soft, hairless vagina. I was allowed to smell her close with my nose without touching it. Then I had to put my head on the ground, hands behind my back and my ass up in the air, so that she could see my holy trainer nub.

She than started to finger herself and put one feed on my back. It didn‘t took long until she came realy hard and screamed her frustration from the last 2 days out loud. I was allowed to help her back in her panties and lick her fingers. After that she put my head to her breasts and whispered in my ear that we are ok again now but I should NEVER do this again without her allowence.

SubSnuggler likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice