Surrendered Emergency Key

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by HusbandInTraining, Mar 16, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. HusbandInTraining

HusbandInTraining Active member

Eastern US
    Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    Early on, I had my emergency key in a steel tube with a security seal, in my pocket. And then it went into the center console of my car. And then I cleaned out the car, and it went in my garage. And so I have come to realize that I really don't need it. Having it was more like a security blanket than anything.. And so I have reunited it with it's sister key on Goddess' necklace.

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    Congrats, it's a big step I think.

Annemarie and tomf_22033 like this.
  3. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    Nice

tomf_22033 likes this.
  4. Guest 3939

Guest 3939 Member

Local Time:
    Emergency key? You have that? Hmmm. Didn't have that discussion before the keys got locked away.

That is nice that you have a Goddess that will be there just in case.

bondinchas, Chaste J. and tomf_22033 like this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on your evolution!

6. DLockeD

DLockeD Active member

Work
    Gulf Coast - US
    Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    I've tried several things with my "emergency" key over the year or so I've dabbled in the chastity world. At first i kept it on my key chain in case i had an emergency when away from the house. which has never happened, and I don't see any way for it to happen outside of a freak accident, in which case i will probably have more important things to worry about than my dicklet.

For a while i attached it to a hidden spot on a fence post behind my house with a screw. easy to get at, but could be inconvenient.

I even toyed with the idea ive read online about going out in the woods and hanging the key from a tree well off the path or burying it, so its accessable, but takes time and effort to get.

I finally came to the conclusion that in all the time ive locked myself up, i have never needed the key for anything more serious than a cure to boredom by unlocking for a wank. So the last time i set up a Chaster lock for my digital safe combo, i just tossed the emergency key in the safe with all my other chastity goodies and locked the lid.

Sadly, as a resourceful handyman with a garage full of tools, even that is not as permenate as i would like, since i could easily get the device off in just a few minutes with minimal effort if i needed to. But the thought of destroying something that has become like a favorite piece of jewelry to me is enough to keep me honest, so far.

I guess the next step is forming a KH relationship with someone else who would be emotionally hurt if i was to break out of the device. But so far i have managed to resist all urges to defeat the security ive set up.

sis_nikki and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  7. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    We have never had an emergency key. Mrs Chaste has the keys locked away in a keysafe. If I really need to be unlocked then I have to ask her for the keys. I've only had a couple of times over the years that I've needed to ask. Every couple of months I have the keys so that I can swap my cherry keeper for another one (we have 3), as they do require thorough cleaning on a regular basis.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  8. HusbandInTraining

HusbandInTraining Active member

Eastern US
    Local Time:
    Thank you all for the congrats and thoughts. I had no idea it was such a big step. Goddess made it very clear, very quickly that it's a big step. Shortly after giving up my key, we had a discussion in which I was told I would be locked 3 weeks. I had a few drinks prior and was feeling a little sassy. Well my sass quickly turned it into 3 months. I don't know if She's serious or not, She is pretty much vanilla, but She seems to be enjoying all of this. I'm both terrified and excited. 3 weeks is the most I've gone with nothing at all; another time 4 weeks with 1 ruin. 3 months feels impossible. Time (and her whims) will tell, but I got exactly what I wished for, plus a truckload full of what I could've never imagined would actually happen.

9. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    It kind of depends on your age, how good of a fit you have, and if you travel away from home.

If you are old enough to be prone to unexpected doctor visits, you need a spare key.

If you have less than a perfect fit, you need a spare.

I was out of town working on a boat, twisted into an odd position, and one ball popped out. Oooouuuch. I was glad I had a key to reinstall everything. It was a first in four years.

10. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Like many we started with an emergency key, particularly when I was unwell and potentially needing urgent medical attention.

However I could not get to it without assistance from Mistress.

So one day we had a frank conversation and decided that there was no reason to have it, and that's where we are now.

A

11. Tarknassus

Tarknassus Wordy chastity nerdery.

Dog Walker
    United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We currently don't have an emergency key - Mrs Tarknassus has both keys at present. However, owing to my work and still 'acclimating' to wearing the cage once more, I am unlocked for my busier work days to help eliminate discomfort, provide time for healing/airing. However, I am more likely to be wearing for quieter workdays, and the duration of the weekends at present.

We are looking for me to be 24/7 as soon as it allows and feels comfortable enough to manage. I'm testing new underwear (got some amazing jockstraps which feel great and secure), and with the warmer weather occurring I'll be moving quite swiftly towards that goal.

However, we plan for a short period to allow me to have an emergency key in the case of major discomfort issues during my working time - it'll be kept in a tagged tube and agreed it must be used for this specific purpose only (I've attached a picture of the one on it's way for this purpose).

At some point I will be required to report to Mrs Tarknassus that the cage is comfortable at all hours, both home and work. Then I'll lose emergency key privileges once more.

In our discussions, we've found it far more authentic that I have zero access and must report to my KH for anything concerned with my cage. She loves this dependency on her, that there is a new level of 'control' over me, more so than just simply unlocking something I could "technically" unlock at any point. She said it certainly makes her feel more dominant, comforted in the knowledge that she is the sole arbiter of my freedom. It both excites and terrifies me in almost equal measures.

Attached Files:

ugams and Rectrix like this.
  12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You'll be good. Once you get past a month it's all just days and the hormones and your ego begin to accept being locked and erection-free as just who you are.

I have an emergency key for when I cycle while locked, that's the only foreseeable emergency.

bondinchas likes this.
  13. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice