Ring pinching issue?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by CuriousTurtle, Jan 7, 2022.

1. CuriousTurtle

CuriousTurtle Active member

Machinist
    USA, Missouri
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    Hello everyone!

I've spent the last 5 weeks slowly working up to 24 hour lock durations. It was going very well and around week 3 transitioned to sleeping caged. That went fairly well too. Morning wood was/is the worst but the intensity seems to be lessening(but not that much -_-" ) An issue has started to develop the longer i wear and the less release time i have. On monday ( Jan 3) I did my first full 24 hours, minus the 20 mins unlocked to shower. On tuesday after about 5 hours being awake and moving i started feeling a pinching/slight burn feeling under the balls just right in front of the ring. I put on some silicone lube and the feeling went away in 20ish mins. So i assumed i just let the skin get to dry and i caused a friction rub. So I lubed up more before work and before i barely made it an hour at work the pinching pain was back. After many trips the restroom to check and reposition the pain was to much and i had to break out the emergency key. After I got home and did a through check there was a little redness but no broken skin or rashes so I showered and recaged after drying off. Went to bed and a couple hours later was woken up by the same pinching/burning feeling. So i gave up and uncaged and haven't worn the cage since. So my question is could this be a ring size issue, I'm in a 50mm ring cherry keeper? Or is it my skin just needs more time getting used to having a device there and eventually it will stop happening?

Thank you in advance
    Turtle

Wifeownedsuboy likes this.
  2. pseudonym of the sea

pseudonym of the sea Active member

Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    it may just be a matter of letting your body adapt. i'm pretty new as well, on maybe my twentieth 24-hour session (not consecutive). i've been experiencing something like what you describe, and it's getting better. I can also feel my scrotum becoming a bit tougher. i'm being pretty liberal with the silicone lube. i'm also in 50mm CK.

in my case i'm also wondering if i've got the cage angled too far down (-6°) as the cage sort of mashes the scrotum. i'm thinking of trying a bit smaller rings, like 47 and 48, with 0°. it might be worse tho, idk !
    fortunately CK makes that sort of experimentation kind of reasonable on the pocketbook.

I feel like a shortcoming of CK is the flexibility of nylon. it means you need a gap that's smaller than what you'd need with a rigid material, in order to avoid slipping a ball out randomly.

anyhow, don't give up, and take it slow.

Wifeownedsuboy and CuriousTurtle like this.
  3. CuriousTurtle

Machinist
    USA, Missouri
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the encouragement :) I was wondering if the skin would toughen up after a while. I'll wear it as long as i can and then give myself a break if/when it starts to get irritated.

Wifeownedsuboy likes this.
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    please i hope the pinchy go away after it been on longer. sometime there a little bit of something on the ring that make it sore but if you have look at the ring and tell Mistress to feel that it nice and smooth then it ok. just moving the ring a bit helps to make the pinchy go and after it ok for ages.

CuriousTurtle and Wifeownedsuboy like this.
  5. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Long term member

Fife
    Local Time:
    Hi. I have been getting locked for a little while now and what I have found is, what I originally felt as a burning feeling behind the balls due to the ring rubbing or pressure from the ring, is actually the ring pulling on the hairs that are growing there. If you pull on a hair on you hand for example you will feel the same sensation, almost like a burn. If you pull for a while then the skin will get red.

If you shave there daily usually the burn won’t be a problem…. But who has time for that …….. and it is hard to do properly without unlocking, depending on the cage, which defeats the purpose I guess. If you shave and leave it the problem comes back in a day or 2 as the hairs start to grow back.

Applying the silicon lube will give instant relief as it lubricates the hairs so they don’t get pulled but as the lube dries, gets absorbed into the skin or wiped away the feeling will return as the hairs catch again. The best thing I have found for it is Lanacane anti chaffing gel. It is commonly used by runners to stop their tops chaffing their nipples. It is non staining, non greasy isn’t absorbed into the skin and a little goes a long way, and, in my case lasts all day. A small amount applied where you usually get the burn in the morning should see you through the day with no problems and a small drop at night to see you through the night. It doesn’t help with the night time erections though, you still have to just experience them :)

I have a good selection of devices and found this works on plastic devices, like the CB3000, CB6000, CB6000s, Holy Trainer, The Vice, and metal, custom made devices like the steelworxx revenge, steelheart, and the looker 01 (which I am currently locked in)

That is what I have found anyway, just something to consider and maybe try that will help you get to the stage you want to be at.

CuriousTurtle and Wifeownedsuboy like this.
  6. Masochistic10dcs

Masochistic10dcs New member

Local Time:
    7:49 AM
    I have been having a few issues with several cages. I have a Holy Trainer and a Bon4m right now. I very quickly adapted to several days wear and then I started having problems. The area under my scrotum starts to burn a slight bit and then within about 20 to 30 minutes it is full on burn that becomes unbearable. I have noticed that it seems to be associated with sitting. Mostly in the car. Which is curious because in the car I'm barely moving. On Monday I had been wearing the Bon4 for almost 15 hours before it started. I had slept in it, did a heavy workout, resupplied the wood in the house and walked about 2 miles all without any incident. I got in the car and drove 2 miles and I felt the burn start. #0 min later I had to get it off. That was Monday and now it's Friday and The bottom of my sack is still burning a little and I am unable to put on the cage.

CuriousTurtle likes this.
  7. CuriousTurtle

Machinist
    USA, Missouri
    Local Time:
    Yes i would agree that the hairs are part of the problem. I've been more attentive at keeping myself well groomed to prevent it. I don't clean shave to reduce the risk of ingrown hair but keep a pretty short stubble. Another thing i have noticed is that part of my pain is coming from skin getting scrunched together and it folds and rolls on itself. Like when sitting in the car. Most of the time it takes a readjustment to free the bunched up skin in the bottom of the ring. I'm guessing this happens, to me at least, because I'm overweight and a squishier. I've been having a little better luck this week at keeping the feeling from happening and have made it a full week locked up with only a shower full clean unlock. (No skin to skin only the wash cloth). I still use lube periodically throughout the day and that helps too especially if I've been sweating. I hope this helps you guys

8. Lem

Lem Member

Finland
    Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    Lubricate the ring with a thick lotion. If necessary, re-lubricate it with your fingers, working the ointment between the ring and the skin.

9. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    I occasionally get that under the balls burn. The pain is not too bad tough and passes, a bit of repositioning and it goes away.

Funnily it also seems to happen for me when driving. Moving my bum on the seat or closing my legs seems to fix it.

I think it's just the ring causing a pressure point based on how I am sitting. Mines a 44mm ring and it might be just a tiny bit too tight. It shouldn't be hair issue for me as I'm clean shaven.

10. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:

Persevere and your skin will adapt.
    Vaseline under the ring at night will help.

CuriousTurtle and Kylara like this.
  11. SubPeter

SubPeter Member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    Hey
    I used to have this problem too. Burning feeling under the ring. Mine is plastic from aliexpress but it's quite good for its price. My solution is that I use nivea under the ballsack before locking up, use many lube and I applied a band aid to the part of the ring where it is touching my skin. It's way better than it was before. Also I changed to biggest ring.

CuriousTurtle and MadameJs_boo like this.
  12. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    7:49 AM
    Scrotum burning is usually problem with gap. I wear my cock cage 24/7 with absolutely 0 pain and no issues. I wrote a guide here that might help.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...xpectations-for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice