Considering circumcision

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MichaelK, Jan 11, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. MichaelK

MichaelK Member

Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    I wear a BON4 chastity device occasionally, and also have the CB6000, hard type.

This means we have longer periods with the penis outside of a cage - and regular penetrative intercourse takes place! However I experience pain from my foreskin during regular intercourse. The tip of the foreskin is slightly tight (slight phimosis), and when pulled back it hurts. I understand that the foreskin is stretchable, but I have failed to stretch it. Either by leaving it pulled back (I would wake up with discomfort from nightly erections) and/or masturbation with the skin pulled back.

From a D/s perspective and as a sub the thought of having the foreskin removed completely or partially excites me. It's been a major turn-on for years in my fantasies. Not all fantasies should be put to life, of course. The process leading up to the removal and the new life without a foreskin all holds lots of possibilities for kinky situations. A last masturbation with the foreskin, supervised by the KH? A final masturbation ruined? Signing a contract where I agree to being mutilated with the tightest, most restrictive cut possible? :D

Having the foreskin removed would allow me to have painless intercourse, but it would also make wearing a cage or belt over longer periods possible, as cleaning the penis today requires removing the cage. For long term wear and more security I could get a PA some time in the future.

What are the thoughts from you forum members on this?

How will a circumcision affect casual masturbation? Will it require lube? Are there any benefits to masturbation with a looser cut? Is high and tight "better"? Of course my wife/KH and her desires will have a big say in this. Being able to wear a slimmer and more durable cage that in theory would never have to come off would be a very big plus.

LukeVallentine and Queens kept like this.
  2. Beta101

Beta101 Member

Engineer
    Romania, Timiș
    Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    Well, i also have phimosis to the point that when penis is erect, i can't even get the head out and it hurts if i force it. In my case is perfect example why sexual education should be in schools, being to shy talk to anyone about it in highschool.

So i'll definatelly go have a circumcision with all foreskin removed. I'm sick and tired of this issue, i just want it gone. And will also help with chastity indeed, will not have to remove daily for cleaning. Also peeing with the cage will be much easier.

From what i read, it's going to take some time to pass in order to get comfortable with the new sensitivity because before it was protected by the foreskin. Sex will definatelly be better because no more pain when intercourse but masturbation will be sligtly difficult as it's easy to masturbate with that forekin but whitout i guess you need lube. But masturbation is not an issue because thats why you wear the cage, to prevent that :)

Anyway, i'm not sure how this will play out but it will definitely be an improvement at least from my perspective.

Good luck with your decision!

MichaelK likes this.
  3. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    I am to be circumcised the next couple of months. I have a 6G PA that is secured in a Rigid Chastity model 1. The only issue I have is, I have a small amount of foreskin that seems to make its way out of the front where the pee usually exits. It can be uncomfortable when it happens and I cant readjust it in a public place. My wife also does not like me constantly touching her property to readjust either. Cleaning is not an issue for me since I can get Q tips or my finger tips between the bars to pull the foreskin back to bathe. She removes the cage weekly for a wellness check and allows me to do a deep clean and shave. She also likes that there are a lot of other possible cage options if I was circumcised. I live in Houston and have been doing research and the cost is about $2000. It can be done in the office and there are no stitches. (the Shang ring procedure). I am Actually looking forward to getting it done. It will make her happy and I am looking forward to see what cage i will end up in. The Evotion Orion does not have to be removed for cleaning, only the front. That is what I am hoping she will put me in.

LukeVallentine and MichaelK like this.
  4. Slave Dave73

Slave Dave73 Active member

Local Time:
    7:29 AM
  5. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    Good luck on the procedure!

6. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    Post some before & after pictures so we can compare. I think it might help others.

Eric Ny, greeneyesdevil and MichaelK like this.
  7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i have got none on me. and it make it lots better when you in a cage.

MissyB and MichaelK like this.
  8. MichaelK

MichaelK Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the feedback so far!

I will make sure to post some before and after shots, if I will get it done. Surely a before shot can be provided regardless.

The possibility of masturbation becoming more tricky without the foreskin is both a push and a pull. Masturbating is really good, but the fun of it wears off the moment I cum. Not masturbating.. that different. Being forced not to masturbate, that's really fun, and it doesn't wear off the same way... I must admit to some times masturbating quite often, maybe so often that it can get in the way of other things I'm supposed to do, so a little less probably won't hurt, and I guess my KH will approve.

The penis is quite large and grows quite a bit, currently I use the large BON4 cage. There's quite a lot of skin in the foreskin. Can I expect the mass/volume of the end of the penis to become smaller after a circumcision?

9. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Just in case you decide not to get circumcised, have you considered Phimosis Stretching to stretch your foreskin so that it can be pulled back? And just out of curiosity, how are you able to do so much wanking if you're wearing a cage, which I assume you are if you have a KH.

10. MichaelK

MichaelK Member

Local Time:
    Good question. It's not on all the time..! And I'm disobedient..

I will look into the stretching methods.. I see there is something called PhimoKit, and there are ointments. I believe the frenum string could also be longer, it will also often be stretched quite a bit during intercourse.

Chaz69 likes this.
  11. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    When I discovered sex, I also discovered that my foreskin was tight and quite painful to have fully retracted over an erect penis. I overcame this by keeping it retracted as much as possible and stretching it over time, to the point when it was perfectly comfortable, although this did involve considerable pain and discomfort for longer than I would have liked.

I may have been better of with a circumcision, however, as I understand it, there is a loss of sensitivity involved when you have your foreskin removed and the glans is permanently exposed, so I was pleased to avoid being cut.

Since discovering chastity, I have now found that I have too much foreskin and this definitely gets in the way, causing painful pinching with my preferred metal barred cage style. My most comfortable cage is a combination of enclosed tube/open cage, but this isn't perfect. If you intend to spend the rest of your life in a chastity cage, my feeling is that you'll be much more comfortable circumcised as high and tight as possible.

Good luck.

Eric Ny and MichaelK like this.
  12. subhubandy

subhubandy CFnm loving sub hubby

Delivery Driver
    Omaha, NE USA
    Local Time:
    i only know being circumcized. No lube is necessary to masturbate a circumcized cock... believe me, too much masturbation is the biggest reason i am often caged...

G42G, Lakeman and MichaelK like this.
  13. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    There is plenty on this site about circumcision I have posted on this topic myself.

I had mine done as young adult. I regard it as being one of my better decisions in life about which I have not a single regret

If you don't want to waste time researching this ...I would advocate getting it done.
    Or research, get yourself informed and make your own decision

MichaelK likes this.
  14. notbeinfringed85

notbeinfringed85 Active member

Electrician and First Responder
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    This is exactly what I did, almost exactly. The operation was easy but healing was awful. And it took maybe 3 months to get used to having an exposed glans. In the end, totally worth it. Sex is better, chastity is easier, and I can last longer. Before, blowjobs were painful as I was very sensitive. And pulling bathe skin back, it hurt the whole time. 10/10 would recommend getting cut. The PA is awesome too!

MissyB and MichaelK like this.
  15. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I was circumcised in my twenties. It was fine. A week of discomfort, then back to normal.

notbeinfringed85 and Beta101 like this.
  16. notbeinfringed85

notbeinfringed85 Active member

Electrician and First Responder
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    I was done at 30, but apparently, according to doc, have a very vascular foreskin. I ended up busting a stitch and long story short, had 2 mattress sutures put in with no numbing. I’m sure I have the one in a million bad experience. Either way…still would do it.

MissyB likes this.
  17. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    The place where i am to have done uses the "Shang Ring" method. There are no stitches. The foreskin is clamped between to rings and removed. the ring is left on for 10 days and then is able to be removed. The scaring is a lot less and looks a lot better once healed.

MichaelK likes this.
  18. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Before I had a custom made device I had trouble getting a cage to fit due to my foreskin as it’s quite thick and I needed a 40mm diameter cage. Madam was getting annoyed that device wouldn’t fit and could see my foreskin was the problem, and suggested I get circumcised. I sometimes wish I had gone through with it then.

19. Eric Ny

Eric Ny Active member

Submissive Sybaritic
    Northern Europe
    Local Time:

Apologize the « stupid » question but how do you masturbate without foreskin? Is sounds painful and irritating to use one’s hand no? Unless you use lubricant…

20. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    I was circumcised in my twenties. The style I have is called low and tight and I can really recommend it, it looks great and you don't see the scar line.

Healing was fine, needed only one day of painkillers (right after the local anaesthesia wore off) followed by a few days of painful erections until the sutures had dissolved and then no pain anymore.

I really like the look of it and how hygienic it is. Also when having sex it's really hot to think that my glans is rubbing directly against her vagina rather than just sliding in and out of the foreskin (like masturbation but inside her). Sex actually feels better now because of this direct stimulation!

Maturbation is still possible without lube (and I am so tight that I can't move my skin at all), you just need a while to find out how. Same for your partner and handjobs. Overall I think with a foreskin it was slightly better because you could do it really fast and quickvwhile now it takes me a bit longer maybe. But if you use lube it feels amazing (never did that before, even now only rarely)

Eric Ny likes this.
  21. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    Mr eric… you make me choked on my morning coffee..
    a little back ground, im uncut. In my region most are cut, but in my culture most are uncut unless due to medical requirement or in gay community.
    I used to masturbate by gripping the foreskin against the dickhead since time immemorial. But once i entered active sexual relationship with my wife, the dickhead was already desensitised due to excessive masturbation. So i ‘founded’ a new way to masturbate, retracting the foreskin fully and tug it against the glan, keeping the dickhead practically out of touch/feel.. and sex was made great again. I have never used lube in my entire life. Wife hates it too.. already bad enough with my slimy cum and yet with added sticky lube.

The foreskin is just wonderful..no?
    #teamuncut

Eric Ny likes this.
  22. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    since being cut i have not been allowed to masterbate. (which is the main reason i am caged) only my wife has access to HER penis But lube and spit work just fine on me.

Eric Ny likes this.
  23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    it really depend on how much the doctor that dose it takes off you. i seen some men that have got some still left on them and then it dont really make any difrence but if it like what i have got done cos of who i am then it is all tooked off and if you am allow to go big then it to tight to do anything really but if you am usual lock up in a cage it dont matter dose it.

Eric Ny likes this.
  24. Eric Ny

Eric Ny Active member

Submissive Sybaritic
    Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    Many…

25. Eric Ny

Eric Ny Active member

Submissive Sybaritic
    Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    thanks…

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice