Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    #1651 Fit To Be Tied, Jan 6, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
    Dr Zelenko: The Gun & The Bullet, Breaking Down The Protocol And Immune Support
    From the video linked below:

Dr. Zelenko:

“Zinc is the bullet – it kills the virus. The only problem is the bullet doesn’t get to the place where it needs to be.

The virus is inside the cell. The enzyme is inside the cell. And the zinc on its own cannot get into the cell. You have a bullet without a gun – useless.

Now, it turns out there’s a class of medications called ‘zinc ionophores’ or a class of substances called ‘zinc ionophores’ — what they do — is they open up a channel, a door, which allows zinc to go from outside the cell to inside the cell.

There are four of them that are readily available – two of them are prescription and two of them are over-the-counter.

The two prescription ones everyone has heard of: Hydroxycholorquine and Ivermection.

They’re the guns that shoot the bullet. The bullet then gets into the cell and stops the virus enzyme from helping the virus replicate.

So you have a gun and bullet. Only the synergy of the two creates a functioning unit.

So in april of last year, Cuomo issued an executive order that was directly targeting me and my patients – because I was the only one in the state doing it. Where pharmacies would not dispense hydroxychloroquine to patients. So all of a sudden, I had a gun and a bullet approach, but…he took away the zinc delivery system — at least he took away access to my patients.

So I was forced by necessity to innovate. I did more research, and on the NIH servers of all places, I found papers saying a substance called quercetin is a zinc delivery system, as well. It’s a zinc ionophore.

To be honest, I’d never heard of quercetin. So I googled it and I see it’s over-the-counter.

That was one of the most significant realizations in my life and probably in humanity.

Why do I say that? Because now there was a cure for tyranny.

There are two risk factors for dying from COVID: It’s the doctor you choose and the government you live under. Besides that, there’s no reason a person should die from COVID.

Now, you don’t need a doctor and now you don’t need permission from the government. You can go to a pharmacy or go to a supermarket and buy an over-the-counter option of quercetin together with Zinc and Vitamin C and Vitamin D.

Together it creates a very powerful immune-boosting nutritional supplement. According to the FDA, I’m not allowed to make any claims except that it’s an immune booster and nutritional supplement. So what I’m going to say is the following: Quercetin and Vitamin C together form a functioning zinc ionophore — a zinc delivery system. Zinc is what it delivers, so you actually need zinc as well. You need the gun and the bullet.

And Vitamin D – the studies all show – Vitamin D3 levels between 50 and 70 virtually eliminate hospitalizations or admissions in the intensive care unit. It optimizes their immune system..so you need Vitamin D, then you need Zinc, which is the bullet. And then to form a functioning gun, you need Vitamin C and quercetin…

See:
    https://rumble.com/vrj3ld-dr-zelenk...reaking-down-the-protocol-and-immune-sup.html

PS: My daily supplement regime includes ALL of the above + NAC.

subrick, remyruff, Lazlo Toth and 2 others like this.
  2. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    They FINALLY figured out what they were (and to some extent still are) doing in Africa with their heinous vaccine experiments.

Lazlo Toth and Dianna1395 like this.
  3. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    The polio vaccine took 45 years of development.

FIDuo2vWYAATqk4.jpg

4. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Yes, but most politicians don't care. I just wondered what was different about these.

5. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That chart is BEYOND EYE-OPENING!

If that doesn’t convince you that we are just Lab Rats for BIG PHARMA ... nothing will!

Lazlo Toth and Suewiang like this.
  6. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think the population is more aware. While, generally speaking, literacy rates in Africa have improved, they are much higher in India. With that said, considering literacy rates in Western Countries, it is, indeed, AMAZING how easily the population (sheep) of Western Countries have been ....

PLAYED and SCAMMED ... and ... SCAMMED PLAYED.

AND .... Varanasi is located in the state of Uttar Pradesh ..... where they have previously experienced success with the protocol. “... The Proof Of The Pudding Is In The Tasting ...”

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  7. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    A clip of the new Michael Keaton tv show Dopesick, it's about the Oxycontin scandal. They marketed extra strong opioid painkillers while hiding the fact they were addictive. Then they encouraged people to double the dose so they could double their profits! Sounds familiar.

The person at the FDA who approved it left 2 months later and was given a high paying job at the drug company!

8. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    THE JOE ROGAN DR.ROBERT MALONE INTERVIEW
    Just the highlights of the epic 3 hour interview. Watch it QUICK before The Thought Police and The Ministry of Truth nuke it:

9. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    OH .... GOODY GUMDROPS!
    The Shit’s About To Get Real
    As

Judge Rejects FDA's 75 Year Delay On Vax Data, Cuts To Just 8 Months
    On Thursday US federal judge Mark T. Pittman rejected a request by the FDA to produce just 500 pages per month of the data submitted by Pfizer to license its Chinese Coronavirus vaccine - and has ordered them to produce 55,000 pages per month. Assuming there are roughly 450,000 pages, that means it will take just over eight months for the world to fully see what's under the hood.

5A0F7802-F10A-4080-9109-7152352DE949.jpeg

See:
    https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/instead-of-fdas-requested-500-pages

https://www.sirillp.com/wp-content/...22_01_06-9e24e298ae561d16d68a3950ab57077b.pdf

subrick, Suewiang and Lazlo Toth like this.
  10. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Is quercetin truly available over the counter in the usa? I have not noticed it. Does Dr. Zalenko recommend this as a treatment or as a preventative with the zinc?

11. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Quercetin is readily available over the counter. Since it’s a somewhat exotic supplement, some drug stores may not carry it. I get mine from either Vitacost or Amazon. Cheap!

His “over-the-counter” protocol is both a prophylaxis and treatment for low and moderate risk patients. For high risk patients, he adds Hydroxychloroquine.

He has developed his own one-pill supplement, but it’s expensive (about $50.00) per bottle. Here’s his breakdown:

57C207B8-4C13-43CF-944D-1A5D9051A92F.png

You can easily duplicate the above components by purchasing each supplement separately - for a lot less money.

See:
    https://covid19.onedaymd.com/2021/03/quercetin-and-zinc-zelenko-treatment.html

Lazlo Toth and tomf_22033 like this.
  12. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    An important moment.

A doctor dares question the vaccines during a visit by the UK Health Secretary.

I wonder how long it will be before the doctor is sacked.

The nurses didn't seem too keen on the NHS vaccine mandate either.

13. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    And that's how politicians operate.

"I'm going to pretend to listen to what you say. And then I'm going to ignore you."

Lazlo Toth, tomf_22033 and L-u-c-y like this.
  14. Manalba

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    Oh dear.
    That Dr will be lucky to remain in post.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...tor-tells-sajid-javid-refusing-covid-vaccine/
    The Health Secretary politely expressed his disagreement and urged the public to get boosted during his visit.
    Mr James told the PA news agency he did not believe Covid-19 was causing "very significant problems" for young people, adding that his patients in the ICU had been "extremely overweight" with multiple other co-morbidities.
    He said the Health Secretary did not seem to agree with him but had listened to his opinion.
    "I wouldn't say he agreed with me," he said. "I had the feeling he was listening."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ajid-Javid-compulsory-vaccines-NHS-staff.html
    The Health Secretary politely expressed his disagreement and urged the public to get boosted during his visit.
    He said: 'I respect that, but there's also many different views. I understand it, and obviously we have to weigh all that up for both health and social care, and there will always be a debate about it.'
    But he took a parting swipe at the doctor, saying the government were taking advice 'from people who are actually experts'.
    Mr James said he did not believe Covid-19 was causing 'very significant problems' for young people, adding that his patients in the ICU had been 'extremely overweight' with multiple other co-morbidities.
    He said the Health Secretary did not seem to agree with him but had listened to his opinion.

Lazlo Toth and L-u-c-y like this.
  15. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Could have almost been written by the same person...

Lazlo Toth and Dianna1395 like this.
  16. Manalba

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    The news hounds are probably all using the same source - in this case the AP News report (or perhaps something from Reuters).
    They'll give it a gentle re-write to give the impression that they too were 'on the spot'.

Newsgathering isn't as diverse as the number of publications would have you believe.

17. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    There used to be a phrase "women and children first", these days it would be "children first", but the cowards have put their own lives before that of the children.

Years ago they would have been ostracised for being a coward, but as they ALL DID IT they all gave each other confidence they were doing the right thing.

But what they have done is immoral and unethical and history will show that.

I've seen the cowardice in my own family, people I had respected all my life, I expected them to say "Don't worry about us, put the children first!", instead they put themselves first.

The cowardly teaching unions put themselves first.

The most important thing should have been to keep the childrens education going, but instead their education has been completed fucked. As have their futures.

I'm still shocked nearly 2 years later.

subrick, Lazlo Toth and Suewiang like this.
  18. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
  19. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    I’m with you.
    I wish I could say I like what you wrote. But I hate hate hate it. Not because you’re wrong but because you’re so right.

subrick, Lazlo Toth and L-u-c-y like this.
  20. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    If half of all covid hospitalisations are nothing to do with covid,

it means half of all covid deaths are nothing to do with covid,

as all tests within 28 days of a positive test are counted as a covid death.

The death total should be halved.

21. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    HARD TO BELIEVE

State-Sponsored Racism: FDA Guidelines Instruct Healthcare Providers How to Prioritize Racial Minorities Over Whites For Access to Scarce Chinese Coronavirus Treatments

In several states like New York, Minnesota, Utah and even Texas, non-white citizens are receiving priority for scarce monoclonal antibody treatments and Covid oral antiviral pills, regardless of their age or underlying conditions, thanks to Marxist health-equity policies that have been implemented by the local governments based upon “social justice.”

But the idea did not start within local health departments – the destructive scheme actually came directly from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), according to the agency’s own documents.

The FDA’s emergency use authorizations for monoclonal antibodies and oral antivirals specify that the treatments have only been authorized for “high risk” patients. The agency included guidelines on what factors would qualify a patient to receive the therapeutics, and unsurprisingly, one of the main determinations was their race!

The Washington Free Beacon is reporting:

“The FDA “fact sheet” for Sotrovimab, the only monoclonal antibody effective against the Omicron variant, states that ‘race or ethnicity’ can ‘place individual patients at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19.’

The fact sheet for Paxlovid, Pfizer’s new antiviral pill, uses the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s definition of ‘high risk,‘ which states that ‘systemic health and social inequities’ have put minorities ‘at increased risk of getting sick and dying from COVID-19.’

The guidance sheets are nonbinding and do not require clinicians to racially allocate the drugs. But states have nonetheless relied on them to justify race-based triage.

“The FDA has acknowledged that in addition to certain underlying health conditions, race and ethnicity ‘may also place individual patients at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19,’ Minnesota’s plan reads. ‘FDA’s acknowledgment means that race and ethnicity alone, apart from other underlying health conditions, may be considered in determining eligibility for [monoclonal antibodies].'”

See:
    https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/...ation-drives-racial-rationing-of-covid-drugs/

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  22. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    May have been, the parent companies for like 90%+ of media is a total of SIX owning corporations.

subrick and Lazlo Toth like this.
  23. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    If I tell you the only solution, I'll be banned and the site shut down.
    But I'm sure you can imagine...
    "Long live King George!"

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  24. Nick1789

Nick1789 Active member

Local Time:
    This would explain why most cases I've heard about close to me, the person was just sent home and told to take Tylenol/Drink plenty of fluids. That was it. Very horrifying disease defeated with Tylenol and water.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  25. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    Lazlo Toth and Nick1789 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice