New to the Mansion

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SenecaSky, Oct 1, 2021.

1. The decorator

The decorator Long term member

Decorator
    England
    Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    hi I can say from personal experience cumming after being denied/ teased is mind blowing and once he’s tried it he won’t want to go back

SenecaSky likes this.
  2. Ransom

Ransom Active member

US
    Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    Hello Miss,

I by no means meant by those articles to be absolute or the only way. Just little ideas here and there potentially. I don't agree with everything by any means it's just suggestions about different views or thoughts or mindset I guess. Everyone is so different there is no one piece fits all.

SenecaSky likes this.
  3. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't see my wife as anything but a kind, encouraging woman. She is not a domme. You write your own narrative. I've sometimes felt inadequate when I can't make my wife come, but we've talked it out and I realised it is nothing I'm doing wrong, it's more about her headspace at the time. You can do this, and he will most likely start to enjoy the increased intensity of his manhood. Before chastity I used to play alone too much, and it took a lot of effort on her part to get me off, either whether by sex, oral or by hand. I felt guilty about spending too much time solo. Now I'm validated by the closeness we share in and out of the bedroom. Chastity is not about a strict FLR for us, it is just her knowing I'm focused on her.

Rectrix, SenecaSky and The decorator like this.
  4. SenecaSky

Verified Female

Real-time television captioner
    Idaho
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    Thank you so much for sharing this!

5. Aspire02

Aspire02 Long term member

SEA
    Norway, Oslo
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    welcome hope you find what you are looking for

6. SenecaSky

Verified Female

Real-time television captioner
    Idaho
    Local Time:
    Thank you everyone. I do truly appreciate all of your insights. I will post more when I have more to report!

7. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    So regarding your question about mismatched sex drives.
    Hmmm..

On the one hand chastity might tend to create this sort of mis matched sex drives for many. The chastity makes the guy think far too much about his predicament, and if he is turned on by dominant women, & tease and denial it will be super fun, intense, and sexually frustrating. A teasing wife can amplify all that to a level of "sexual desperation" which can be fun to play with.

BUT, this same mismatch can be very demanding and too much ongoing "management" for the woman in many cases. They guy wants to do sexual things all the time and be teased sexually or sometimes he feels abandoned.

I remember in some of our early play I was much more kinky. She thought maybe she could just lock me up to "satisfy" me. But once locked up a few days, my level of kinky desires went sky high- higher than ever. So if all she did was lock me into chastity, that was not enjoyable or satisfying to me.

So, I wonder if putting him in chastity might increase the mis match?
    But if it turned you on, and increased your sex drive, then it could be really hot.

Or if you played in short doses, and you got him into chastity and promised fun at the end, and teased him a bit along the way (Like 1-3 days?) He might find that really hot as long as there was good sex and fun at the end?

Everyone does it differently. It can take time to find ways to do it that are fun and rewarding for each couple. It creates intense feelings in the male typically, especially until a lot of learning happens, so this intensity can create "chastity game squabbles and crashes".

It's a super fascinating thing to play with!
    Hope you find a way that's mutually rewarding.

SenecaSky likes this.
  8. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    I’d like to commend you for your desire to put your husband in chastity. Despite his reluctance, you must remain persistent and you will eventually get him under lock and key. That’s when the teasing fun begins!

9. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    That's nice that you're tackling it together and that "you" are the driver. Often it is us "men" who want to start the game.

With us it was always so, we have played with edging and orgasm denial to simply increase the horniness and that leads in the end also to the fact that I was permanently closed.

Permanent does not mean orgasm-free in this case, but that my wife has taken permanent control over my orgasms.

Through the way of edging and teasing and denial, you will most likely get him to accept a chastity cage as well.

In Tantra there are methods and techniques for a long time, which can also be very helpful with edging. Search for "Karezza", also called "Coitus reservatus".

When your man then experiences for the first time how in the end a gentle touch from you is enough for him to cum, he will either be completely thrilled or want to break off in frustration.

If he enjoys it, you can also make him like the cage and also the power play. Say tie up and take off and otherwise the cage is on the penis, etc.

Of course, this means a lot of work for you. You have to make sure that he is entertained and that he first earns many bonuses. But if your sexual desire is "smaller" anyway, you have to deal factually only with the execution or the generation of horniness.

At some point, of course, you will have to put your need first. I. e. that you get what you WANT!

So lick to orgasm = no more please and no mutual undertaking, but you want to have it and he has to do it then obligingly.

This is of course a game which requires sensitivity, but I assume that you have this.

Because chastity without the keyholder taking the lead usually doesn't work. Ebenson chastity does not work if the chaste kept it does not want!

There are always ways to cheat, no matter how secure the cage is!

He must get the will to wait for you and wait for you.

Thus, the rules of education of e.g. dogs, so praise, rewards, etc. apply.

In books, as well as in the forum, it is difficult to convey this, because it is a continuous path of development, of two people.

You will have to develop your own "tricks". With my wife it was that she knew that I stand on being forced.

So she forced me into the cage, as well as to the piercing, as well as to the fact that I have been wearing a cage for years.

Also she had forced me to experience anal sex (passive) and believe me, the first time she was not nice and sweet to me but I was deflowered me in the true sense of the word.

As for depression: No, I never had it. I often had the feeling that my wife no longer wants to have sex with me, if you unlocked me a whole month not once, except cleaning, and also otherwise not particularly teased me or otherwise like heeded.

But for this we have defined with us the "sorrow word", which I then use at some point to learn that with her currently simply the feelings between the legs were bad and she was also otherwise depressed, but it played over well.

So everything was clear and we have solved together.

homebody likes this.
  10. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    @SenecaSky , what I would suggest is you share you were interested in trying an experiment where you will help him learn how to be multi-orgasmic. Also, you were interested in helping him have the most powerful orgasms of his life.

You can talk to tantric practices and eastern philosophy of semen retention, which has been proven to make male orgasms reach the level of a woman's.

But you know and appreciate how hard this is and will be. You will promise to pay lots of attention to him like he does you and you want to experience the joy he must feel when he edges you.

Enter in male chastity.

Hope that helps.

11. MsTara

Verified Female

Surrey, England
    Local Time:
    Did things progress for you at all?

12. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    Hey welcome! I’m from Idaho too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice