Contracts - FLR - Middle-Aged, Sometimes Vanillas, Sometimes Kinky Couple

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by shannonsanders, Sep 11, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    Well, yeah, we all discuss these from time to time. We have been married a very long time, and had our periods of high adventure and rough patches. Most of the time, i would think a "contract" puts too many other worries on things,

But,

Sometimes you go back and try something new again.

She is VERY interested in a contract. I think we are somehow trying to give affirmation to the middle-aged spot we are in. We never intended that I would be a bread winner, or that she would be interested in cooking and gardening. But here we are, in somewhat traditional roles, but with a whole kinky history behind it. We have ambivalent feelings about these roles.

So, I think she wants a contract that says she's the BOSS despite these seemingly traditional roles.

Any advice? We need something kinky enough but vanilla enough. We need goals, without being consumed by minute details. It has to be something that isn't wanking material.

attistoC likes this.
  2. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    Our approach was basically a calm, fun, happy sit down with notepads, where we discussed it openly, had a few drinks, had a few laughs, and negotiated it. We both had ideas as to what we wanted it to look like, and had seen a few others, and it turned out beautifully.

I cant tell if you are looking to just copy and paste something, but think it would really cheapen things if you did. If its important enough to come here looking for ideas and suggestions, it's important enough to engage in a few conversations about it, that are intimate.

There are threads here where a lot of stuff has been discussed like this before, and I respect some people are looking for the easiest way possible to get it done, sign off, enjoy. But I would tell you that in our case, the negotiation of it brought us closer and it remains a living and breathing part in our FLR to this day.

It's part of the fantasy, and not the process. Take time to enjoy it, and yes, represent your needs in it. It's as important as you make it.

Good luck.

Rectrix, Jail Bird, Xileh and 3 others like this.
  3. shannonsanders

Local Time:
    I guess I am surprised she is suddenly so interested. We found 4-5 versions of different levels of vanilla versus kinky, sat down, drank, and circled stuff we liked. I was surprised she liked stuff that was moderately kinky, and emphasized chastity, versus vanilla end. I am supposed to draft something the next few days. I am adding stuff on CD and CNM and adding a few vanilla goals to a somewhat kinky template.

attistoC likes this.
  4. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    Good. You have the right attitude. Don't convey that here. Boy, go and tell her. That it's important to you. That she is important to you.

The rest is easy once you get there. Get in there and make this, Her, your dream come true. Write a great love story.

Because if you take the time to dig in, and yes, drinks are mandatory, it can be whatever you need it to.

Go on. Get out of here. Go get it. ❤️

M.

attistoC and Locked Unloaded like this.
  5. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:05 AM
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    I agree, it’s to each there own, madam and I have a contract from when we first started our bdsm lifestyle, and she loved it. She still has it in her wardrobe.

7. Guest 2217

Guest 2217 Member

Local Time:
    As Pretty Monnica's Goddess, I would also like to add that we have also reviewed My Contract since it's original creation and signing (which I had her do in public, dressed, on a date night in a nice, quiet restaurant), I/we have made changes as we both grow in our rolls, and I have added changes and new measures of which she has willingly agreed to follow (with the soft threat of exposure and/or punishments), and signed to. A copy hangs in her dressing room in my basement as a constant reminder of whom she belongs to, and who has authority over her.

I would also suggest that if She asked you to draft it, definitely do what She asks. But, also let Her review and make changes, additions, and add Her own touch to it, so it makes it Her Contact. I think that's important.

One thing you may need to understand about Women is that We are full of surprises! Especially if given love, support and understanding. If We are made to feel safe and cared for in our relationships, we will give the World to Our partners. What you think of as "kinky" might not seem so under the right parameters, and definitely with the right person.

Give Her a chance to grow, spread Her wings and let Her take more and more control, even if that's slowly comparedto what you want. I assure you, you won't be disappointed.

Regards,
    Goddess Violet

Jail Bird and attistoC like this.
  8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    She called them her commandments, she wasn’t keen on contract. We started off by discussing what were my hard limits. We discussed why this interested me, and what I was into. She told me what she likes. She ended up sending it to me. I agreed.

Our lives have changed, and although we haven’t physically put any modifications on paper, her commandments have changed. We are married and live together now, I have my son with us more now, we have crazy dogs that hat interrupt. Even my hard limits have changed as I’ve grown to love and trust her more and more.

I suggest stick with generalized expectations and basic routines which you want both of you to be on the same page about. Skip the minute details, overthinking, lawyer jargon, and complicated formulas. You will do x, she makes the rules, she can change the rules. She may use X to enforce the rules.

good luck

attistoC likes this.
  9. Guest 2217

Guest 2217 Member

Local Time:

shannonsanders and Nicoftime like this.
  10. Guest 2217

Guest 2217 Member

Local Time:
    Still getting used to this site...

Tried to change "roll" to 'role'... and now I'm angry with my phone. ~lol

Is there any way to delete a comment? (I didn't mean to post it twice.)

-GV

shannonsanders likes this.
  11. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    What's wrong with the man being the traditional breadwinner? It seems like it would be just as hot (or hotter) that he doesn't even get to touch his paycheck. Just a small allowance from the wife, or maybe not even that.

A couple of weeks ago I sold an old classic car and the guy paid cash. I had a stack of bills several inches thick. Literally a handful of big bills you could barely hold. Like a good boy I turned over every last cent to my wife cause that's what sub boys do. I sold my very first car and gave every last dime to my owner. lmao

attistoC and shannonsanders like this.
  12. shannonsanders

Local Time:
    Nothing is wrong with it. It is just not what we expected a long time ago. She is in to the idea of controlling the financial decisions.

attistoC and SubSnuggler like this.
  13. shannonsanders

Local Time:
    Yep, she wants me to draft and Her to review and comment.

attistoC likes this.
  14. shannonsanders

Local Time:
    Update: we are spending the day together today, and singing the contract! We didn't want to glue ourselves to too many specifics, so the main ideas are: (1) power exchange; (2) agreeing to support a few key things we each enjoy; (3) a few clear roles/duties.

SubSnuggler and attistoC like this.
  15. Cageddriver

Cageddriver Active member

Driver
    Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    9:05 PM
    My beautiful kh/wife and I have a contract made up, but we have not signed it yet. We both want to experiment some more and work out the kinks out before we make it official.

16. Hopper

Hopper New member

Local Time:
    The Keyholder should get final say as she will be the one your doing this for! Talk it over and let her decide. There should always be tasks or things that push you past your comfort zone.

17. SubbyHubby15

SubbyHubby15 Member

Slave
    Fort Lauderdale
    Local Time:
    Good evening, please elaborate on CD and CNM. CD could cross dress or chastity device. By chance did you miss the F in CFNM, clothed female naked male .. thanks

18. shannonsanders

Local Time:
    CD -> I meant both crossdressing in this case. CNM -> I meant consensual nonmonogamy in all its possible forms.

19. shannonsanders

Local Time:
    Well, I have a very nice KH who wants a mix of things we each like and share.

homebody and Hopper like this.
  20. Hopper

Hopper New member

Local Time:
    Totally understandable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice