Why do you have to wear the cage?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Qs4s, Mar 20, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    Serious bullshit I see.
    Could You elaborate more on what happened to you ... or maybe (???) what you did to your Wife? From what I see it wasn't nice to Her, and She wanted chastity device for you not an anti-rape device? Am I right?

Sorry for being so straight, but looks like firstly cheating on your Wife and then cheating on us (members of the forum).
    Take your responsibility for what you did.

Maid Denise likes this.
  2. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    I have always been nice to my Wife(KH). The cage is how my Wife(KH) control her sex life. She tells me when & how I can have a orgasm. When & how she will orgasm. My Wife was surprised when she asked me how much I would masturbate. We had a great sex life before MC and me wearing a cage fulltime. We would have sex and I would masturbate later that day, and I'm not sure why. I started masturbating when I was 12-13 and did it all the time until the cage was put on(2 years now, I'm now 60). The cage(MC) is now just part of my life, I may do nice thing now, but I always did because I love my Wife...

3. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    No you are some serious BULLSHIT. I HAVE NEVER CHEATED ION MY WIFE. You have a guilty conscience do you? I don't have to explain anything to you or anybody else on here. So be a good boy and get a life

Rectrix, CuckeldBull and borbulls1961 like this.
  4. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    I NEVER would have understood chastity without the cage. I'm still blown away by the power of both to change me for the better (didnt think I was a bad guy before). Even though I now understand more, the E in enforced male chastity plays a key part in it for both of us. She is much happier and I become nicer/more submissive when locked.

ugams, Susanstoy91 and borbulls1961 like this.
  5. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    This reply was to fetish . Sorry hit the wrong button

6. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    Hey buddy, quit the antagonism, we are here to support each other!
    If you dont agree thats fine but no need for nasty words.
    This is a tolerant web site, so please dont abuse. ;)

7. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    After 6 years of being married we both had our separate health issues and sex just withered up and stopped. It felt weird and uncomfortableto me to just start up again. I became a chronic masterbater. Well she caught me and she reinstituted chastity we had experimented with early in our relationship. So for me it's to keep my grubby hands off of her property. The days of Cumming when ever I wanted have stopped.

ugams and Rectrix like this.
  8. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    Because that is my place and all submissive men in my position have their dicks locked up. Once you have pledged to and been collared by a dominant your cock is not owned by you anymore. Your days of deciding what to do with it are over.

The freedom to not be locked is just not a freedom that should be enjoyed by owned submissives.

That is is the answer my Miss will give you and I will give you.

9. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    I don't have to...I want to.

CuckeldBull likes this.
  10. Crystal'sPup

Crystal'sPup Active member

Local Time:
    Honestly, for me, it is not to keep me from cheating, I would never do that. Is my behavior better with the cage on, absolutely. The main reason for the cage is it is a constant reminder that my wife owns me, especially when waking up with night time erections. For me, my biggest pleasure is serving my wife, which to me is better than any orgasm. I have told her many times, I do not care if I ever cum again, as long as you are satisfied. I am proud to be her property, and the cage is a symbol of that.

11. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    3:10 AM
    Fair question. Also one my wife asked.

The short answer is I don't have to wear the cage. I can do nice things without a chastity cage, and I do. I can learn and train myself without the cage. That's not the point.

I am wearing a cage right now because I choose to. The truth is that my wife couldn't care less, and probably thinks it's a bit silly. She's more than happy to release it. Only recently did she agree to take the keys. Tomorrow I go back in the field, and due to the constant travel, the cage will only be worn when in a hotel room, but never on the job. No real possibility there. So, much of the time it's the honor system, but as my wife doesn't care much, the only person I'm really being honest with, is me. The same person who chose to put it on.

I like it for several reasons, from a personal desire for humiliation and humility; this no more needs justification to another party than anything else I might choose to do for myself, that's harming no one else. It's private, and that's good enough.

I like it because it does prevent erections, which can at time be inconvenient.

It's symbolic, a reminder. It doesn't force me to do anything. It's not required to "train." I'm an adult. I'm not in need of training or being re-educated. I understand what is required of me, and don't need a cage to understand it deeper, harder, or better. I wear a wedding ring about my finger as an outward trapping, and I choose to wear this beneath my clothing, not for the world's benefit, but my own.

If anything, that cage isn't an imprisonment or a restriction, but a celebration of freedom. The freedom of choice. The freedom to do as I will. The freedom to commemorate that choice, and the freedom to carry that symbol about with me. I will take a key with me in the field, and I will ask permission any time the cage needs removed. It's a formality; I could remove it either way, but that's not really the point.

The concept is in the head and in the heart. The cage is merely a formality.

12. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    I saw a picture of a custome made steel device in the 90s. Since then I was hooked. I had a homemade cage but this was not really usable for long term. Started with a CB2000 and hoping that my wife would go this path with me. No chance totally vanilla.
    In the 2000s I remarried we played and with my first Looker 02 I am kept locked as much as possible.
    I feel naked without being caged. My keyholder enjoys that she has the choice.
    A full belt would be my wish, but she likes my nuts as hand charms;)

homebody and borbulls1961 like this.
  13. Neander

Neander Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Is "because you kiss so much better" a sufficient reason?

14. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:10 AM
    It's a start!

15. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    #40 CumSlut, Apr 16, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    Chastity helps me to abstain from masturbation. It also helped me to become a devoted slave to my wife. My Owner and I agree that I deserve to live as a chastity slave.

Isopropylforyou and Miffy like this.
  16. Otto9

Otto9 Member

self-employed
    Austria, Europe
    Local Time:
    Actually I usually don't wear a cage. My wife doesn't like it and honestly, I like to touch and tease myself. However, I abstain from ejaculating for up to a few weeks. It's a matter of self-control, technique (relax your PC at the right moment and thus avoid the point of no return) and probably age (easier when you are older).

17. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    I laughed out aloud when I read this comment :) Simple and honest answer!

As for me ... Wearing the cage was, and I'm afraid still is my idea and decision, but she understands the reasoning and motivation and is fully supportive and "plays along".

I want to give her the best I can in regards to sex. Without the cage I fall in to my old habits, masturbating all too often. And if and when I do that, I can not give her all I could.

Weird things have happened though along the way., as "her" seems to be a generalization, not just my GF/KH.

I have had a few other ladies enjoying my company to the fullest for the past couple of years. I really enjoy when I can give them joy and pleasure. My lady friends know to expect me being locked and expect I pass them the key in sealed envelope for them to open.

Unfortunately I have had some skin problems lately and have not been locked all the time. And it shows in my performance. I can handle the disappointment of not being the 100% performance machine, but I really would not want to disappoint my GF/KH or the other ladies. Getting intimate is such a wonderful thing and I really want to please.... uh. And to serve. And to obey. The women.

As I write this rambling, I seem to find some logic in this. There is logic in this.

Just a couple of days ago, a couple known to me and my GF/KH asked me to visit them. We had met in casual circumstances, but it was quite clear they wanted my company for sex. That was no surprise, as I had been discussing with the lady in question about having threesome "some day if things turn out that way".

Well the things turned out that way.

Everything was perfect for the first 10 minutes or so, but then I started failing ... So I did not finish. They sure did. The lady did many times over. And I was happy for her :)

It was a great evening in any case. I lost my maidenhood (by the hubby)... and so did the happy hubby (by me), and we'll do the whole thing again.

For the next time I'll be sure to be locked beforehands to be fully loaded and energized.

The point being: I'm locked because I want to please and serve women sexually to the best of my abilities.

Open2njoy, Rectrix and CumSlut like this.
  18. Coffeeandcaged

Coffeeandcaged Active member

Local Time:
    Because, like I tell my wife, he has a mind of his own and do you really want him running around unsupervised..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice