Anxiously waiting for the postman to ring (once is enough, I don't need twice)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chasteforfun, Apr 22, 2010.

1. chasteforfun

chasteforfun Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    I'm still a chastity virgin. The little guy is still free. I am not into dressing in woman's clothing, being a sissy or bondage slave. Nor do I want my wife to have sex with other people, however, just last week, I worked up the courage to speak with my wife about putting me in a chastity cage. When she asked me why, I was embarrassed to tell her it was because I think I masturbate way too much. I told the truth despite the embarrassment. I also told that I think it'll will spice up our romance and that I find it a huge turn on to think about her controlling my erections & orgasms. She said was NOT excited by the idea but is willing to give it a try. She is after-all a loving caring wife. I think she's been contemplating it just a little since our initial chat. She said that it would be great fun to send me locked up on my next business trip, which is in a few short weeks. She laughed too. Later I asked her if she would really do that to me. She said no (and then paused) and said PROBABLY not, which means she just might do it. I could see the evil look on her face, though she just might want to teach me a lesson for discussing my chastity control to begin with. As my first chastity cage I ordered the CB2000. It's a great price and looks to be the best option for someone never having worn one before. It looks to be a great fit for my small penis. I also ordered the KSD-G2. My new CB200 set should be here in about 10 days. I hope it gets here sooner though as I can't stop fantasizing about it and have a hard-on almost all the time. Even my dreams have been invaded by it. I'm so glad my beautiful wife agreed to it. One way or another, I'll be able to experience forced chastity and get my masturbation under control. If it isn't for me, fine but if it is, even better. By the way, my wife said that if this isn't for us, we'll something to spice up our sex life. ;-)

2. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    Good luck in trying to do what you think is good!

I hope you and your wife get things going :)

Please notice however that it might be unfeasible to get using the device running smoothly in such a short time. If it happens, do not regard it as a failure. You probably just need more time to get used to device.

I understand it's not common to just *click* the device on and be done with it. You need to find right adjustments and your body (especially under the testicles) probably needs time to get used to device as well.

3. chastized_male

chastized_male Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    Welcome and good luck. Yes, you will need time to get used to the device, so don't rush it.

I remember when I first got my CB2K it took weeks to get it just right and to work up to wearing 24/7.

Bob

4. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    Don't be discouraged by your wifes attitude. Mine was the same way. Once she realized that she had real control. Everything changed. She loves it now and our sex life is great.

5. chasteforfun

Local Time:
    Thank you all for the encouragement, both in this thread and privately.

So now I wait for the CB200 to arrive in the mail.
    I also wait for my wife's "user manual" to also arrive, ordered yesterday. The book shall be a surprise gift for my wife. I think she can handle that kind of surprise much more than the CB2000 itself.

I will keep you posted on developments as they happen (or shortly after).

Have a lovely weekend,
    Rich

6. chasteforfun

Local Time:
    My wife says something surprising

It's been 17 days since my ordered CB2K was shipped but I'm still waiting for it to arrive. :-(
    In the meantime, I ordered my wife that little "Idiot's guide to keyholding" book (my title, not the writer's). It was shipped 8 days ago, so it's a tossup as to which will arrive first.

Though I'm beginning to think my beautiful wife may just not need that book. 2 nights ago, i gave her a wonderful orgasm. She said she was too tired to reciprocate and asked if I'd mind her making me cum the next night. What was I to say but of course that was fine. She drifted off to sleep and i had to wait for my hard-on to subside before I could enter dreamland. Last night we got into bed. Lying there together, she put her arm around me and whispered that my package will be here tomorrow. I asked how she knew and she simply said because she does. She than surprised me by saying something else. "When the package does arrive, I'm going to lock you up for 3 days. No SEX for you" Huh?! Is this the woman who told me she doesn't get excited by the thought of controlling my dick? I told her that we'd have to fit the cage properly first. She responded with "We had better do that quick then." She then said that just because I wasn't going to cum, doesn't mean she isn't and that I'm going to be servicing her and giving her orgasms for the entire three days. I told her that i love servicing her and it gave me great joy. She then rolled over and went to sleep as I rubbed her back. But what about my cumming that she promised me the night before? Long forgotten I guess. :balls:

Just imagine what she'll do once she's read that book I bought. GULP

Regards,
    Rich

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :welcome: Rich.

I think you are already finding out what others have said... don't underestimate your woman!

I was exactly the same (actually I was worse!) about the whole chastity thing.

For the record we never thought this would lead to cross-dressing, cuckolding, or any of the other aspects which seem common in chastity. pet encouraged me to buy it because he liked bondage.

Fast forward 3 years and I'm constantly craving my Domme-side.

Take the bits you like, and see where it leads.

Good luck.

8. chasteforfun

Local Time:
    Yes, the wife does surprise

Now that we've started the experimentation, I can honestly say I do love the feeling of being locked up. I need to make sure everything is adjusted right but well on the way. I had the CB on for any real leingth of time only this last Saturday. I fit the
    CB2K & KSD and closed the lock at around 1:30 in the afternoon. As I previously wrote, my dick slipped out a few hours later so I refit it, which took around 10 minutes. And there it stayed.

My wife too seems to be making her own progress...
    After a few hours, I was comfortable enough to hand my wife one of the two keys. I kept one for myself during the adjustment period. A short while later, my wife asked me when I was hand the 2nd key over to her. i said after I finish making sure the fit was right. She replied that it had better be real soon because the key's hers and not mine.

At around 9:30 p.m., I decided I had enough, what with all the scrapes and bruises I had given myself in fitting. I told my wife that I was going to change into shorts and at the same time take the cage off. She said "Hmmm, o.k. but you better be prepared to put it back on later tonight" Needless to say, I did NOT remove my cage. I did change into shorts and returned to sit by my wife on the couch. I told her that my CB was still on. I had my hand on her thigh and she said "you better be careful because you don't want a hardon in that thing" but she moved her leg in souch a way that my hand was now resting on her inner thigh. I thought i saw a bit of a grin & twinkle in her eye. Only an hour later did she ask me if I was hard. I obviously was, not that she could see it with my dick trapped and locked down. She finally gave me permission to remove it.

No, she's not enjoying this at all. She's only humoring me. Riiiiight, Surrrre I believe that.
    :act081:

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    Lol. Congratulations! It sounds like you're in for a wonderful ride! :)

mikecb

10. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    :becareful::becareful:​

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice